Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24603 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bump!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Fari9482: 2:53am On Apr 10, 2015
plaetton:
I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

Was this a serious question?

According to the NT, the demons feared Jesus. Was Jesus an Atheist? Go figure
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Fari9482: 2:56am On Apr 10, 2015
doubleDx:

Matthew 12:30 (KJV)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:24-26 (KJV)

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Psalm 34:19 (KJV)

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

^^^

Satan doesn't afflict his servants, he only keep them deluded and blinded....the Atheistic delusion is disbelief!

All Atheists are against Yahweh, which means they are all Satanists....Why would Satan bother his servants? All he does is to keep them deluded and stuck in their disbelief for his will to be done grin!

Y'all are doing the works of your master, in fact you are his faithful servants; he will keep promoting you in delusion and confusion until the day of judgement grin! End time things; I will advise you to repent now that there is grace to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth!!!

Was not Yahweh one of the Gods in Egypt?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

Only a fool believes a donkey can talk!
Only a fool believes you can walk on water without any form of device for bouyancy and stay afloat

Only a fool will justify the killing of innocent kids in the name of religion!

Only a fool says in his heart that a Jewish man (Adam) and a jewish woman (Eve) are the parents of humanity! What of inbreeding? How did they avoid that? Who did cain marry?

Only a fool would believe anything anybody told him just because he added 'Thus saith the Lord'

Only a fool would believe you can sit down and pray for Nigeria to be better,instead of trying to be the change!

Only a fool will live his call a Jewish local deity Yahweh his god and bear Jewish and English names! Slave mentality

Wow just wow. How my views have undulated over the years is insane

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.