Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24599 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are too pretty to allow your mind to be clouded by emotions! Do you have any evidence for demons? Have you seen them before? How do you know demons are in operation?

Honey,liberate your mind. Do not let the god delusion to kee you down!

Psalm 14 sum it all....................
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Lordlexyy: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Athiests are doing an incredible job unknowingly for their master the devil. It will be foolhardy for satan to fight such committed, dedicated and loyal servants. I perceived that demons must be envious of the athiests for their activism in promoting the godless idea. I reason that the athiests had finally succeeded in disposing demons from their rightful place.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Localamos(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

No.
The question is quite simple.
Millions of Christians throng to church and pray fervently for protection against demonic oppression and other demonic machinations.
In fact, there is currently a front page thread titled " Things that attract demonic possessions" and deals with how to avoid demonic possessions.

So, with that in mind, my question is very simple.

Why are demons afraid of atheists?
Have we finally found the antidote against demonic hauntings and possessions?

Your argument is weak and suggests you just want to earn the credit of making a sensational thread.

The greatest achievement the devil has made was making people believe he doesn't exist.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Localamos:

Your argument is weak and suggests you just want to earn the credit of making a sensational thread.

The greatest achievement the devil has made was making people believe he doesn't exist.
You are right, the Devil make them believe he doesn't exist and he wrecks havoc at will, Roman 1:28-31
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by DJDOLA(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: Seun is an atheist. Live with it.
seun no be atheist ooo
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by deeptesting(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Seriously,i had an experience some few months ago,i woke up in the middle of the night by the prayers of a woman from a neighboring compound,her prayers were so intense and went on for hours rebuking,cursing,binding and loosing both good and evil spirit as the case may be. I paid attention to know what was going on and realized that a bird was seriously shouting from my house (upstairs which was yet to be completed then) and it was directly opposite her children`s window. I didn`t hear a male voice from the house and i assumed she was alone with the kids and the sound from the bird was quite scaring,as a free thinker,i quietly opened my doors,went round climbed up and drove the bird away and the prayers immediately stopped. The point is been an Atheist or a free thinker sets you free,belief in God has really messed up the life of a lot of people especially Nigerians. I have many more experiences like the destruction of a shrine which was a disgusting site for visitors during my fathers burial and i was cursed by the deluded Eze nwanyi but my life keeps moving forward and better till date. The existence of demons is all in your mind.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Emusan(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Typical christian anti-intellectual fundamentalism

"knowledge is evil"

kai...smh

In your Atheistic life you can't decipher his point but let me help you out.

Two Kinds of Wisdom:
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? [size=14pt]Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.
14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth.
15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.[/size]
16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Shalom!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2013
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just
believe in one fewer god than you do. When
you understand why you dismiss all the
other possible gods, you will understand
why I dismiss yours."

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2013
deeptesting: Seriously,i had an experience some few months ago,i woke up in the middle of the night by the prayers of a woman from a neighboring compound,her prayers were so intense and went on for hours rebuking,cursing,binding and loosing both good and evil spirit as the case may be. I paid attention to know what was going on and realized that a bird was seriously shouting from my house (upstairs which has was yet to be completed then) and it was directly opposite her children`s window. I didn`t hear a male voice from the house and i assumed she was alone with the kids and the sound from the bird was quite scaring,as a free thinker,i quietly opened my doors,went round climbed up and drove the bird away and the prayers immediately stopped. The point is been an Atheist or a free thinker sets you free,belief in God has really messed up the life of a lot of people especially Nigerians. I have many more experiences like the destruction of a shrine which was a disgusting site for visitors during my fathers burial and i was cursed by the deluded Eze nwanyi but my life keeps moving forward and better till date. The existence of demons is all in your mind.
The devils imagination..............................

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2013
"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping
common people quiet."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Comradekenny(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2013
enigmagu1:

Demon is nt afriad of atheist. They ar sure all atheist will perish in hell so there is no point pourin water on a drowning fellow...Demon' major task is gettin ppl to perish in hell ......

Well said bro,it's so unfortunate that pple with dis stupid mentality still exist....I won't bother fighting or speaking on behalf of God,but I pray God himself come 2 ur Aide
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by charles424(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

This is very simple issue...devil kingdom knew already that the atheists are all coming to him..so he won't want to waste his time on them...but face Gods children.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and
sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2013
"The world holds two classes of men -
intelligent men without religion, and
religious men without intelligence."

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Raphjeezy(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Demons ain't afraid of atheists,
the only fin is there is no point troubling
whom will never trouble ya,

they're all candidates of hell
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2013
"Two hands working can do more than a
thousand clasped in prayer."

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2013
I wonder how this trash made front page. It is obvious that the Op is confused. @Op, I thought u claim not to believe in God let alone demons. How come u came to the conclusion that demons are afraid of atheists? I can see how knowledgeable and reasonable you are.

Why should I argue or prove anything to u? But, let me quickly tell you this because I can see that you are full of knowledge. Everything in this world came about by someone. Ur phone was made by someone so is the world. If u can point the maker of ur phone, how about the creator of this world? Or are u one of those who believe the world came through some random processes.

Little wonder, the bible says a fool thinks in his heart that there is no God.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2013
superior1:

How do you know it is possibe for a man to have a "thought", have you seen "thought or thinking or reasoning" before?

So you agree with me that thought and reasoning which are intangible and subjective are the same with god,demons,heaven and hell?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by victorazy(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Do u pray to God to help u beat who u pass?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
This is really simple logic, i was expectin sumone to say it bt since no one has i jst go on, the main work of a demon is to win more souls for the devil. Since atheists don't believe in Gods' existance automatically they are worshippers of the devil. So of what use is fighting a member of your army(since u guyz are on the same side of the divide), it doesn't make sense ryt?, but once such a person repents and becomes a christain that is when they strike and try to pull such a person back to the world(atheism).
I hope this answers ur question, God bless u
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Shekson(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2013
See peeps talking as if they know how demons think. 'Conquered territory' my foot. None of dem has ever seen, felt nor interacted wif a demon b4 oooh. I tot this is the 'Age of Enlightenment'. Dis generation isn't encouraging.
Demons ko, Da Vinci ni.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by unphilaz(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?
birds of the same feather, flock together.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2013
DJDOLA: seun no be atheist ooo

Seun is an Atheist, If e dey pain you go hug transformer. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2013
World Greatest1: I wonder how this trash made front page. It is obvious that the Op is confused. @Op, I thought u claim not to believe in God let alone demons. How come u came to the conclusion that demons are afraid of atheists? I can see how knowledgeable and reasonable you are.

Why should I argue or prove anything to u? But, let me quickly tell you this because I can see that you are full of knowledge. Everything in this world came about by someone. Ur phone was made by someone so is the world. If u can point the maker of ur phone, how about the creator of this world? Or are u one of those who believe the world came through some random processes.

If the world was created by god then he is wasteful,because we have 8other planets in our solar system that is uninhabited! Now our solar system is like a grain of sand in the milky way,where millions of planets and Suns exist!

The earth is 90% water,and uninhabitable, again why would a perfect god be that wasteful?

Also have you heard of earthquakes and Tsunami's,why would a perfect god design a system riddled with so many faults and dangerous elements?

Ponder on these before you argue for intteligent design

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Lordlexyy: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are too pretty to allow your mind to be clouded by emotions! Do you have any evidence for demons? Have you seen them before? How do you know demons are in operation?

Don't be myopic in your choosen believe. We have heard of plenty cases of people who have had encounter with spirits, what do you make of that? I have had the privilege of seeing an angel in my bed room, what do you call that, hallucination? Wake up. It will be foolish of you to talk about what you know nothing about. Listen, open your mind and learn, perhaps, God will grant you understanding.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Lordlexyy: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2013
godjohnson: This is really simple logic, i was expectin sumone to say it bt since no one has i jst go on, the main work of a demon is to win more souls for the devil. Since atheists don't believe in Gods' existance automatically they are worshippers of the devil. So of what use is fighting a member of your army(since u guyz are on the same side of the divide), it doesn't make sense ryt?, but once such a person repents and becomes a christain that is when they strike and try to pull such a person back to the world(atheism).
I hope this answers ur question, God bless u

How do you know the devil's main work? Have you had a conversation with him? The bible said so,pathetic!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by DonMekino(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Simple ...u dont hustle for something that u already have.....you work towards the thingz u don't have....
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Lordlexyy: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Don't be myopic in your choosen believe. We have heard of plenty cases of people who have had encounter with spirits, what do you make of that? I have had the privilege of seeing an angel in my bed room, what do you call that, hallucination? Wake up. It will be foolish of you to talk about what you know nothing about. Listen, open your mind and learn, perhaps, God will grant you understanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
World Greatest1: I wonder how this trash made front page. It is obvious that the Op is confused. @Op, I thought u claim not to believe in God let alone demons. How come u came to the conclusion that demons are afraid of atheists? I can see how knowledgeable and reasonable you are.

Then How did your god come about?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by tchaik(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2013

THE DEVIL IS A LIE, RICK ROSS IS THE PROOF;
GOD ALSO IS A LIE, #SCIENCE IS PROVING IT.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Lordlexyy: I have had the privilege of seeing an angel in my bed room
So romantic, was she really that pretty? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.