Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24601 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
maybe nature
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by alotofgrace(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
u b demon?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
maybe nature
ramalot: When misguided youths go to university (in Naija), they blend in with a 'cult'
when asked, they say: "It is for protection". Then they go on to live and perhaps die with the horrors of cult clashes.

When most regular youths go through university in Naija, they graduate without ever dealing with cult related hazards.

Now, the question is.. WHY?

answer: IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.
maybe nature
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Ajibam: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
ramalot: When misguided youths go to university (in Naija), they blend in with a 'cult'
when asked, they say: "It is for protection". Then they go on to live and perhaps die with the horrors of cult clashes.

When most regular youths go through university in Naija, they graduate without ever dealing with cult related hazards.

Now, the question is.. WHY?

answer: IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.
how does this solve plaetton' s problem
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by makahlj2: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm, interesting. Does it mean than an Atheist can perform Exorcism better than a priest?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2013
alotofgrace: u b demon?
e reach to ask
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Brymo: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?
dis person,get sense xo?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Brymo: dis person,get sense xo?

You are too pretty to allow your mind to be clouded by emotions! Do you have any evidence for demons? Have you seen them before? How do you know demons are in operation?

Honey,liberate your mind. Do not let the god delusion to kee you down!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Demons only exist when you fear/believe in them. That is, they only exist in a deluded mind

Atheists dont believe in such crap

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by LMAyedun(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2013
damibravo: How do u know?

are u a demon?
LOL!!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Atheist all the way...simple life,Reason well,find solution to their problem,great people,good people....Atheist are good people..I admire them a lot..

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Well let's see demons r afraid of those best equiped to fight them... And those r atheists who aren't betting the farm on the hope that God will come n save them in the last minute...

Athiests r focused n cool!
Jus ask sam and dean winchester of supernatural, demons dey think twice wit them...

Gbam! Whr and what is my prize?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by superior1: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2013
A house that divide against itself shall not stand.....

You cant be an Athiest unless you have demons living in you, why should demons make their presence known or trouble their blind host when he already has a ticket to hell?

You only fight or trouble to gain or subdue your enemies and not friends, na common sense nah

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Standing5(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Beacuase they are conquered Territories going by Biblical logic.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by daylae(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

No.
The question is quite simple.
Millions of Christians throng to church and pray fervently for protection against demonic oppression and other demonic machinations.
In fact, there is currently a front page thread titled " Things that attract demonic possessions" and deals with how to avoid demonic possessions.

So, with that in mind, my question is very simple.

Why are demons afraid of atheists?
Have we finally found the antidote against demonic hauntings and possessions?
when you have your Christmas chicken(agric) in a cage already, what you just need to do is nurture it so as to slaughter it at your own time without struggle. But when you have a local chicken you want to slaughter already on the loose, you know how much running around it would take to catch it, you would have to device cunning ways to get to slaughter it.
As far as demons are concerned, they don't need to waste their time bullying atheists,because they know its a settled case; they'll rather save that energy running after stubborn christians so as to deliver their core targets to their master(the devil) for they know their time is short.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
superior1: A house that divide against itself shall not stand.....

You cant be an Athiest unless you have demons living in you, why should demons make their presence known or trouble their blind host when he already has a ticket to hell?

You only fight or trouble to gain or subdue your enemies and not friends, na common sense nah

Okay Superior,how can one recognize a demon? Have you seen one before?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Obinovictor(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
@OP,my answer goes thus... You don't run after what you already have. That's the wise decision taken by the demons. Demons attack or disturb only Children of God.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by masotemi: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Demons are really not afraid of atheists, but satisfied that they are in a cage already and can be taken whenever they so desire! If you are the owner of a wild dog, would you be afraid of it!!!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Simple:

Birds of a feather flock together.

What would they gain attacking their own people? undecided

Let me put it this way, the demons already have them in their control.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
IamaChosen: Psalm 14:1 - The fool has said in his heart,There is no God.They are corrupt,they have done abominable works,there is none that doeth good.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IamaChosen1/videos

A fool believes in a god without a shred of evidence

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by akpomeme(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
@op, beliefs can be very powerful. I remember when I used to believe that I had the power of the Holy Spirit backing me up.
The Holy Spirit exist. God exist... The supernatural world is real. The only problem with our contact with the supernatural world is ability to tell what powers are of God and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Deiok(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Op you have bad imaginations.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2013
akpomeme:
The Holy Spirit exist. God exist... The supernatural world is real. The only problem with how contact with the supernatural world is ability to tell what powers are of God and otherwise.

Do you have any evidence for the above? Or are they real because you say so?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by superior1: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Okay Superior,how can one recognize a demon? Have you seen one before?

How do you know it is possibe for a man to have a "thought", have you seen "thought or thinking or reasoning" before?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by henryobinna(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2013
they don't need to worry about atheists cos they've got them in custody..guess what?. the demons use them as tools against others who are not atheists...
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Kennedyiheme: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Ok a woman was childless for 25 years bfor she finally gave birth, wat was god waiting fr during d 25 years? Dnt tell me for his name to be exalted cos thats jst an uncivilized answerz, or dont tell me its d devil.....the truth is that fairytale christianity wasnt written well cos some sensible nigerians hve realised themselves in the mist of gullible and unsensible ones

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by sonickay(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: God, demons and Satan love to breed in gullible minds.

You stop to believe in God and he moves out with his faithful servant Lucifer, JesUs,Gabriel and friends.

When bad things happen to us, we know the solution will not come by swimming miracle water or sowing seed faith offerings. When we go broke, we check our spending habits not blame it on some mythical devourers that are God's EFCC for tithe defrauders. When bad things happen to us, we understand that it is a cycle of life not punishment from some jobless omnipotent being.

DEMONS are afraid of reason and knowledge.
Most reasonable post so far without bondage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GreatSkess: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Demons are not afraid of atheist, rather Atheist are sudjected to demons. This world is an imaginary world,invention and innovation are among the major spring up of Atheist.

I am not saying technology is bad, no no no! All I am trying to say is, most inventors of life changing machine were Atheist.
This affirms the saying that Scientist do not believe in God. I will give you an instance, Vehicles move freely on our highway, how come?

There is a spiritual force attach to such vehicle. Pls answer this question, ---- Scientists are the inventors of major life changing utensil, if this utensil needs spirituals force for movement, what is the source of such power?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

That's because demons and atheist belong to the same kingdom. You don't fight ur own grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by castielo(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Seun.. plz tell me, are you an atheist? coz i'm really gettin sick n tired of diz crap. these guys are worst than the 'jihads' angry
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Seun is an atheist. Live with it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.