Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24611 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
I've done my fair share on this thread, its tiresome dealing with indoctrinated beliefs!!

Enjoy your christianity! Merry christmas

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by macof(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
texanomaly:

It is the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit can dwell inside, or simply tough the heart of anyone who is not evil. For those who think He only dwells in Christians, no one is converted at birth. What of those who have lived a life that is not Christ centered but feel the spirit one day and are converted. The Holy Ghost touches everyone. Not just Christians.

P.S. There is hope for you yet. wink

shocked so conscience is the holy spirit
And when we think and commune with our consciousness it's actually the Christian holy spirit at work

And I thought only Servants of Jesus receive the all important holy spirit
Wat do we need christianity for if the holy spirt is in everybody already?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
BosColeone: Look around you, isn't it awesome? I don't know about u, but everything I see around me fills me with wonder, even every human behavior, nature generally awes me, oblige me please, how did something dis beautiful come about?
Take for example the human body, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the teeth, the fingers, all to me seem perfect, placed where they should be, how come? Help me understand, u seem to know more than I do.

what of the hair between your legs? What is it doing there? What about your moustache? Isnt God wonderful in his designs? Oooh, he is

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

Nice try, Failed logic grin

Atleast the judge didn't condemn for a sin he knew i would commit before i was born. You fail. Try again.

R.I.P. Logic grin

nonsense. Gods knowledge and your acts are exclusive. You trying to blame your evil on God shows how much of a desperate sinner you are, in need of Gods grace.

Garri+:

Another failed logic.

No proof of the judge, court or prison.

Stop fooling yourself. Prove your god, prove your heaven, prove your hell, stop fooling yourself.
stop fooling yourself. The very prescence of a law implies a lawmaker. Think for once before repeating nonsense you learned in atheist websites. If not,

Prove your lawcourt. Prove your house, prove the prison. Stop fooling yourself.

grin

Merry christmas. I hope we meet again sometime. Its too bad I missed this thread after it got to front page.

I would have dealt with some people very well and exposed their foolishness to others(since they themselves seem to be blind to it)
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
World Greatest1:
U are a confused man indeed. Ur base for atheism is found on books you read. Just because the bible doesnt include dinosaurs blah blah blah. And u discredit Christians because the foundation of our beliefs is in the bible.

Besides, Christians belief in God goes beyond the bible. It is a form of personal experience. You get to know God more on a personal level.
Pls take this guy to MFM.

My atheism is based on lack of evidence for god and the supernatural simple! Not on the inaccuracy in the bible or any atheists' books.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

what of the hair between your legs? What is it doing there? What about your moustache? Isnt God wonderful in his designs? Oooh, he is
yup. The hair between the legs serves no purpose according to rational mind. Your demonstrating your ignorance. And here I thought you were beginning to change. Toh.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

I am an Atheist. There is no such thing as hell, Deal with it! answer my question or move over for people with brains to try.

grin grin That dude since I knew him has never answered any question

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense. Gods knowledge and your acts are exclusive. You trying to blame your evil on God shows how much of a desperate sinner you are, in need of Gods grace.

stop fooling yourself. The very prescence of a law implies a lawmaker. Think for once before repeating nonsense you learned in atheist websites. If not,

grin

Merry christmas. I hope we meet again sometime. Its too bad I missed this thread after it got to front page.

I would have dealt with some people very well and exposed their foolishness to others(since they themselves seem to be blind to it)

A lawcourt proves god!! Josh my man idikwa egwu!!

All you damned atheists. Be you informed that the law court has proved god! Keep living in your unbelief heaven is real,hell is real. There is a lawcourt atheist fools

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense. Gods knowledge and your acts are exclusive. You trying to blame your evil on God shows how much of a desperate sinner you are, in need of Gods grace.

The knowledge is independent of an omniscient?

Like he said, RIP logic

They are visible. You can come over i can show you.

Like he said, Again, You fail. Prove your god, heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
The ministry is moving. Good! Good!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
When you are poor and poverty stricken, your mind starts playing tricks on you. Thats when you start experiencing Ghosts, Angels, jinns and the likes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: yup. The hair between the legs serves no purpose according to rational mind. Your demonstrating your ignorance. And here I thought you were beginning to change. Toh.

what did I say? You just confirmed my doubts. YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED ANYTHING SINCE I KNEW YOU

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin That dude since I knew him has never answered any question

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

The knowledge is independent of an omniscient?

Like he said, RIP logic

They are visible. You can come over i can show you.

Like he said, Again, You fail. Prove your god, heaven and hell.

You atheists are fools,Josh already told you! A judge proves that there is a supreme Judge Yahweh!

An Engineer proves there is a supreme Engineer Yaweh!

A carpenter a supreme Carpenter Yahweh!

Keep deluding yourself Hell is real,Heaven is real

Psalm 14 is for you.

After read Psalm 51 and ask for penance!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You atheists are fools,Josh already told you! A judge proves that there is a supreme Judge Yahweh!

Psalm 14 is for you.

Wow!

All the mysteries of the universe has been solved by this genius named Josh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wow,so atheist realy exist in naija, i thot its a white tin oo, even some present day youths also r atheist?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Psalm 14 is for you.

LMAO

Dear Logic, you came, you saw you tried.

R.I.P Logic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Charlesamino: Wow,so atheist realy exist in naija, i thot its a white tin oo, even some present day youths also r atheist?

I be confirmed Igbo boy sef.. No time!

Atheist and PROUD

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

Wow!

All the mysteries of the universe has been solved by this genius named Josh.

Order of increasing brilliance and intelligence on the religious section

Anony>>Enigma>>Ihedinobi>>Emusan>>Oladegbu>>Joshthefirst>>Onyfrank
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

LMAO

R.I.P Logic

Do not despair.

josh is our mad in Nigeria Einstein.

This new theory is the fairytale equivalent of the Einstein's relativity theory.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are too pretty to allow your mind to be clouded by emotions! Do you have any evidence for demons? Have you seen them before? How do you know demons are in operation?

Honey,liberate your mind. Do not let the god delusion to kee you down!
Smh, i pray 4 ur liberatn
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

LMAO

R.I.P Logic

grin grin grin.

Here is another brilliant logic.

Everything that exists has a cause.

God is uncaused grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Charlesamino:

I join my faith with your faith, I cast and bind every spirit of atheism! Loooooose in the name of Jesus!

I begin to call forth evidence for my god,the god that answers by fire! Yes lord

Horrriiririribkadisontori makayatic joutayehigaye

Amen

Go in peace bro! I am liberated from religion already

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Charlesamino:

Are you fuccking kidding me?

You believe in a book which has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd, and primitive stories; and you say that I need help?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin grin.

Here is another brilliant logic.

Everything that exists has a cause.

God is uncaused grin grin

Therefore god does not exist?.

No no.
You have to use scriptural/spiritual reasoning to understand the last part.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

Therefore god does not exist?.

No no.
You have to use scriptural/spiritual reasoning to understand the last part.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Please give me just one evidence for god,just one.

I'll love to quote 'As for me and my family we will serve the Lord again', all I need is one evidence for him
I bet He will do dt Himself soon
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

Ah. The usual recourse to spirit mumbo jumbo. How convenient.

If god is spirit, then how do you know he exists?
And if god is spirit, why did he create a physical world, and with what raw materials ?

somethg out of nothing mumbo jumbo i may also say.
First, contrary to wat u and other atheist hold , the bible is perfectly logcal and consistent. But you hav unfounded premises.
If God is spirit how do you know he exists?
This leads us to the wrkgs of the human spirit. You know God exists with your spirit not your mind.
Science doesnt blv in the spiritual component of man so it tries to shoe horn every xplanation into a physico-logical model. It misinterpretes many spiritual thngs wrong in d process.
Your spirit knows things your head doesnt know.
Many people use spiritual signals called hunches/intuition in making decisions. One property of this hunches are they point to future prospects with varyg intensity of premonition but wen ignored and things come to pass as was suspected, the person can b heard lamentg or rejoicg "had i known"/"i knew it wud wrk" etc
. Your intuition,hunch is from your spirit.
The same spiritual sense is used in discerng God.
When a christian message is preached to ppl who hav never heard of God before, their spirit tells them (their minds) tht they are listening to the truth. They are convinced just by hearg without physcal proof and of course,the Holy spirit is there to giv credence to the truth. The devil is also there to dissuade distract etc . This beings are spirits so you cant see them but you see the effects.
Sometimes sombody is talkg to you, and without evidence you suspect tht the person is shady. Is a lying to you. You may shake off this feeling only to later on discover your "hunch" was true.
You know God is real through your spirit, there is an impression you hav telling you the christian message is tru but you can shake it off or smother it-i.e harden ur conscience - l8r on logcal or physcal evidences may follow.

How do you know tht reality is composed only of physically dterminable things?
Science holds this assumption but cant prove it .
You cant prove it.
So you dont have even the valid basis to debunk the bible which says reality is subdivided into the physcal and the spiritual and the spiritual has ascendancy over the physcal reality and its laws.
Jesus walked on water because as a spirit being in a physcal body he knew how to operate the spiritual laws tht suspended the operational powers of the physcal laws. This is perfectly logcal.
He ascended into heaven overriding physcal law of gravity which is binding on all physcal matter.
If science realizes the other side of d story, it wud hav implications and most scientists wudnt want to admit to it , the existence of God, so scientist chose to deny even thwart any fact tht proves there is God.

Why did God create the physcal world?
Because he wanted and had the means to. Theyre many answers.
because He cud create man to inhabit it and play God in it just like is God in the Spirit wrld. Actually, this point is shown in the early chpters of Genesis. Tht is why man of all creatures possesses the only set of mental properties for wrld domination. Also man of all creatures craves power and dominion and freedom. The desire for success in any field is simply a manifestation of the God-implanted trait for ascendancy and power.
It was injected by chaos or randomness or evolution.

With what material did he create the wrld?
Nothing actually but not in the evolutio sense.
God used his spoken wrd to create the worlds when there was nothing.
The bible is terse on this but Hebrews 11 is clear.
God's wrds hav the inherent power to achieve his intent.
When he said "let there be Light"
the uttered words created the intent and today we have the sun in our solar system.
So i guess the planets were also spoken into existence but the picture of what He intended was in His mind so the physcal outcome looked like He imagined.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tupacx: In my opinion, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

My reason bn; one believe there is God, the other believe there's no God.
Both views are based on beliv. There's no certainty in the two views.
None of the two parties can tangibly prove that God exist or that God does not exist.

There are so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,
There are some reasons that will make you doubt the existence of God.
Blessed r those who hvnt seen yet believe. Unfortunately i'v 4gten whr in d Bible
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by rabzy01: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
I always enjoy it when Christians and atheists arugue. Its never easy if not impossible to prove that 1+1+1=1 when it comes to existance or otherwise of God. grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

somethg out of nothing mumbo jumbo i may also say.
First, contrary to wat u and other atheist hold , the bible is perfectly logcal and consistent. But you hav unfounded premises.
If God is spirit how do you know he exists?
This leads us to the wrkgs of the human spirit. You know God exists with your spirit not your mind.
Science doesnt blv in the spiritual component of man so it tries to shoe horn every xplanation into a physico-logical model. It misinterpretes many spiritual thngs wrong in d process.
Your spirit knows things your head doesnt know.
Many people use spiritual signals called hunches/intuition in making decisions. One property of this hunches are they point to future prospects with varyg intensity of premonition but wen ignored and things come to pass as was suspected, the person can b heard lamentg or rejoicg "had i known"/"i knew it wud wrk" etc
. Your intuition,hunch is from your spirit.
The same spiritual sense is used in discerng God.
When a christian message is preached to ppl who hav never heard of God before, their spirit tells them (their minds) tht they are listening to the truth. They are convinced just by hearg without physcal proof and of course,the Holy spirit is there to giv credence to the truth. The devil is also there to dissuade distract etc . This beings are spirits so you cant see them but you see the effects.
Sometimes sombody is talkg to you, and without evidence you suspect tht the person is shady. Is a lying to you. You may shake off this feeling only to later on discover your "hunch" was true.
You know God is real through your spirit, there is an impression you hav telling you the christian message is tru but you can shake it off or smother it-i.e harden ur conscience - l8r on logcal or physcal evidences may follow.

How do you know tht reality is composed only of physically dterminable things?
Science holds this assumption but cant prove it .
You cant prove it.
So you dont have even the valid basis to debunk the bible which says reality is subdivided into the physcal and the spiritual and the spiritual has ascendancy over the physcal reality and its laws.
Jesus walked on water because as a spirit being in a physcal body he knew how to operate the spiritual laws tht suspended the operational powers of the physcal laws. This is perfectly logcal.
He ascended into heaven overriding physcal law of gravity which is binding on all physcal matter.
If science realizes the other side of d story, it wud hav implications and most scientists wudnt want to admit to it , the existence of God, so scientist chose to deny even thwart any fact tht proves there is God.

Why did God create the physcal world?
Because he wanted and had the means to. Theyre many answers.
because He cud create man to inhabit it and play God in it just like is God in the Spirit wrld. Actually, this point is shown in the early chpters of Genesis. Tht is why man of all creatures possesses the only set of mental properties for wrld domination. Also man of all creatures craves power and dominion and freedom. The desire for success in any field is simply a manifestation of the God-implanted trait for ascendancy and power.
It was injected by chaos or randomness or evolution.

With what material did he create the wrld?
Nothing actually but not in the evolutio sense.
God used his spoken wrd to create the worlds when there was nothing.
The bible is terse on this but Hebrews 11 is clear.
God's wrds hav the inherent power to achieve his intent.
When he said "let there be Light"
the uttered words created the intent and today we have the sun in our solar system.
So i guess the planets were also spoken into existence but the picture of what He intended was in His mind so the physcal outcome looked like He imagined.

bro, This is classical nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.