Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32440 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Yes doctors do ask nurses' opinions but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to do exactly as the nurse says.
true.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 3:19am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

@eldee, the midwives weren't nurses. Ability to help a woman give birth doesn't make you a nurse. You had to go to medical school and the first medical school was open to ONLY men thus, making men the first nurses. The midwives didn't learn nursing, they were only using their maternal instincts which the men obviously didn't have.
Are you kidding me??
C'mon, the first nurses were midwives, nursing is a gift from God to every woman and they've been around since Ancient Egypt
Ever heard of wet nurses before? when a suckling woman was paid to take care of Moses as a kid?

So you mean to say there were no nurses before Medical school??
As in, philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle weren't around before colleges started??

Watch what you say son, it might count against you when you start claiming to be a premed student cheesy wink wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by jgirl3: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

The Three stooges went to bed I assume. angry angry angry angry, them dey ya ah talk bout say ONLY men who are sissys ah be nurse, angry angry angry
Imagine that! They should consider themselves lucky. Scared little chickens grin grin grin grin

eldee:

Watch what you say son, it might count against you when you start claiming to be a premed student cheesy wink wink
Okay! That's the last thing I wanna hear about pre-med students. What da hell are they? Superstudents or what? They should take their premature dreams and wait till it matures. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

Are you kidding me??
C'mon, the first nurses were midwives, nursing is a gift from God to every woman and they've been around since Ancient Egypt
Ever heard of wet nurses before? when a suckling woman was paid to take care of Moses as a kid?

So you mean to say there were no nurses before Medical school??
As in, philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle weren't around before colleges started??

I'm not a premed student. I can't go through what all those people in the health field go through.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2008
@stephen
Pre-med is not that hard if you focus.
Wait to Med school buddy!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by jidepatric: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2008
if i'm guilty as charged, i'll give her a handkerchief to wipe her tears and even offer her a shoulder to lean on, but if its the other way round na bucket and mopping stick i go give am to mop mess she cried on my floor grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2008
@Poster
I never cry infront of anyone not even to my dog so I dont know how does my bf feel.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2008
I hate to see a woman cry genuinely. However I dislike women who are dramatic, and cry just for attention
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by iice(f): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2008
crocodile tears
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by magentam(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2008
Men! Those reptiles! They run away at the first sign of tears. Unless the ones that don't have reptilian tendencies and such are like needles in hay sacks. Statistics taken from this thread, 95% of them in here are reptiles. cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by iice(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2008
rofl.
magentam, loff your profile pic - worms! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by gabelogan(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2008
women cry all the time and over anything. i've seen a woman cry because she felt she was too beautiful??!!

as for me, i dnt feel anythin when a woman cries cos ive seen it so many times, ive become immune to their tears. well, probably except my mum.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by magentam(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2008
@ iice

You are one cool regular chick in here. thanx alot.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nj11(f): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2008
@ poster,
I cry just by watching a Kodak commercial.
Men don't feel anything when we cry,if they do pretend they feel something,is cause they get some cuddling out of it and it will get them laid. Jerks.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2008
Whn my woman cry, I will run! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2008
I raised many issues that made my beloved to cry and I felt very guilty.
I called her to apologize and comfort her and also asked a very reliable friend to call her and comfort her for me.

When she also cried when her mother disappointed her, I comforted her and wanted to wrap her in my arms and make sweet love to her to kiss her tears away and comfort her.

I have never loved anyone as I love her.

I can even swear that I love her as much as I loved my mother.

When she weeps, I have heartburns.

So this how true love is?

May God help me.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by idupaul: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2008
i like hugging her, depend though on what she cied for.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by hollandis(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2008
When my girl cries she is more vunerable to my whims and caprices, thats if u know what i mean
lol cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gonorrhea(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2008
Chei!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dewaledeyi(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2008
I feel very moved really when I see a lady crying

The tears are always ugly cos av seen em on beautiful faces

I feel an urge to hold her close and wipe away the tears

Sometimes I do so with great results sometimes with less printable outcome

My girl cries at times even if she's guilty and most times to avoid having to apologise

She goes "am always the one doing this or that", why me, sob, sob

At the beginning, consoling her could lead to lovemaking

At the end, an attempt to console her will lead to pushes and struggle,

Leave me alone!, leave me!, cos I know where ur going! She says to my dismay

So that the next times she cried, I failed in my bid to console and care

But to bottle up my kindness and suffer tears from my very within

Tears really move my emotions and this I fear,

Once she starts to cry, the purpose for the talk is gone,

To be replaced by a frustration that we move in a circle so vicious,

One love
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gamine(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2008
Interesting
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LordChaser(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2008
Oh trust me dude. you wouldn't feel move looking at Hollandis woman crying. It will make you barf till you can't eat and sleep no more.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2008
@ topic, i'll hold her, and still allow her cry on ma chest (but not on ma white Gucci shirt), if she's at fault (like her crying cos i caught her cheating) i'll still hold her, cos i can't bear seeing a human crying, even babies. So i'll make her stop crying, but would still not want her back.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by megaboss: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2008
I wonder what Gamine will look like crying with tears

cascading down her chicks like raindrops on a fresh

Almond leaf, that is if she is fresh I mean or is she?.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Bolarge(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2008
@Topic

How I feel?

Verrry goood. grin

It's the best out of the 3 xteristics of babes: Demand;
                                                             Nag;
                                                             Cry.

Hehe grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2008
I'll burst into wild tears too and see who wins.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by cruworld(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2008
have notin to say about coz have never experience such a thing but it depends on what is making her to cry sha
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nana(f): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2008
Na wa for all these boys Men!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2008
I will do whatever it takes to stop her from crying. I can even say sorry if it is not my fault just the way you treat a baby. Then after the tears, we will talk it over.

I hate seeing a woman cry. Crocodiles tears are not welcome though
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2008
agaba123:

I hate seeing a woman cry. Crocodiles tears are not welcome though
hehe cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Moyola(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2008
@ topic

My man iz numb. . . he gat no feelins!!!!  cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2008
Moyola:

@ topic

My man iz numb. . . he gat no feelins!!!! cry
what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.