Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32439 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nana(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2008
Moyola:

@ topic

My man iz numb. . . he gat no feelins!!!! cry
Lmao! Chai! Pele o
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gonorrhea(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2008
Moyola:

@ topic

My man iz numb. . . he gat no feelins!!!! cry

i tot u didnt have a man yday, so u already got one, and u already know hez numb?!

chei, m legging it! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by megaboss: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2008
He that have eyes to cry let him cry.

Some have eyes they cannot cry, some can cry but have no eyes,

women have eyes and they can cry, Lord give them more tears from

above.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by ThePope(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
don't try to stop her. . . the best way of comforting a woman is to let her cry all her tears on your shoulders.
and she will be beter off seeing you were there with her while she cried. no matter what, i'd let her get over it by herself.
cool but, this topic is blooodddy hot.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by rancetech(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
I'll definitely feel bad too cos I like her a lot.

I'm always uncomfortable when my woman cries.

I wont have the slightest peace of mind, I'll be troubled.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Andyjoy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
Most guts on this forum unfortunately dissappoint me. embarassedThe question is straight forward but your ege will not allow you to see reasons before answering the question.
Ladies dont need logic, they need love.
In this case, do you think its only ladies that have faults in relationships? NO
Guys have the most but they refuse to acknowledge it. I hope some you dont actually do what you wrote here shocked.
BIG HEAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by ula(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
why should a woman cry for a man? he isnt worth it. a man who really apprecites his woman will not let it generate to that level angry angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by helium44(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
Two girls i dated at different times in the past once cried before me.Both claiming they dont wanna lose me and seeking if ill end up being with them.Ive since longed for my current girl to cry some day cause i love her more.And i had this joy filled my heart the day she finally did.Its funny but the truth is i love seeing them cry before me if only its because of their feelings.

lol grin shocked cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Rogo: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
i see incomplete human with dead conscience here. you are not complete when something is happening to your other rib.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2008
dont mind these nigerian men. little things like 'crying' affects their ego.What's the big deal about crying? Those guys who have the impression that crying is manipulative are just feeling guity afterall men are the cause of 80% of what makes us cry. Most of those cassanovas and play-boys have killed their conscience,we often remind them of their dead conscience with our tears, they would rather not see our tears.Some of them can be symphatetic though.I cry a lot and am not ashamed of it.i cry when am frustrated, deppressed, annoyed or even extremely happy.Have you ever heard of tears of joy? Some of us can shed 'crocodile tears though,but not me.Asa has said it all in 'Binba nke'.When we cry, don't ask questions, just comfort us, that's what we need at that moment.Plenty of hugs, pecks and kisses.For me, crying is a balm that soothes, after crying, i see and think clearly.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by ThePope(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
true talk. . . bur that works for you! people are differenct anyway.
I was brought up to cry when am sad, and laugh when i'm happy, so i don't believe much in "cries of joy"
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by oladypopsy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
That is why i love him cos he knows two wrongs can't make a right.
when i cry, my guy will always pampers me even if am wrong and makes me cool down, after which he will now make me see reason why am wrong and we say sorry to each other. grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2008
Accomplished. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Amax(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
woman cries does not make sense to me. They will cry when they feeling like crying.I have no feeling for them
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
Amax:

woman cries does not make sense to me. They will cry when they feeling like crying.I have no feeling for them
a typical rough man
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by ssRhino: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ Topic

makes me weak and she can make me to do almost anything, cos i dont wanna see my woman's tears.
however, some ladies have taken adavnatge of that.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gentlebabs(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
For me, when my lady cries, especially when its my fault, i just begin to sing her songs (countryside). This cools her down and i offer her my broad shoulder, the rest is history . . .
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
$$Rhino:

@ Topic

makes me weak and she can make me to do almost anything, because i don't want to see my woman's tears.
however, some ladies have taken adavnatge of that.
That is a very dangerous way to feel.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dante01: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
just point your tongue to her & say this Yoruba word "oooobi" shocked tongue then buy her small stout & chin chin.Is that not romantic? wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
dante01:

just point your tongue to her & say this Yoruba word "oooobi" shocked tongue then buy her small stout & chin chin.Is that not romantic? wink
Chei! I go die o! grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nana(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
dante01:

U harsh o shocked grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by hollandis(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
if she wants to cry let her be.It does not affect me anyway
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by matonmiron: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
i dont understand we men, why should it be SEX everytime your woman cries. i guess she will just feel you just want to have your way in order to let the sleeping dogs lie. well, for me, i guess i would just apologise,(if i made her cry)say soothng words to her, peck and joke around with her, till she feels nothing painful in her again. if she decides on making love, then and then will i respond back. we guys need to think a great deal
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by debosky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
If she's hurt at something I did, I'll apologise, hold her if she wants and try to make her feel better. Sometimes women just need to vent and let all the emotions out. So if it seems my words aren't helping, I'll zip it and just be there.

I don't do drama though, so it had better not be an extended tear shedding session. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Ope4real(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
I will be emotionally touched and try to find out the cause of her cry. If genuine, I will pet, caress, and sport with her untill she stops crying. And if this will have to end on the bed - have sex with her, it is wellcome. in as much as it will make her happy.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by hilli666(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
Women crying have a profound emotional effect on me. I was raised by a single parent, my mother. Who to me was a solid rock which no obstacle could overcome. Very rarely did she display any sort of sadened emotion, so when she did, I was realy curious to what might have brought her to tears. Once I remember hurrying to wipe the tears from her face, when she stopped me and said "I am not ashamed of my tears, so why should you be? Tears seldom show themselves except when the soul is touched by emotion. So why wipe away such a beautiful thing? Instead let me wear it with pride"

Those words have forever been branded into my soul.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
I no get woman
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by moreshow(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
I would feel really incomplete especially when am not the possition of easing off the pain,
THough hardly do I have cry but when it comes to that, I could start crying without rehaersing,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Classigal(f): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
dante01:

LoL smiley

matonmiron:

i don't understand we men, why should it be SEX everytime your woman cries. i guess she will just feel you just want to have your way in order to let the sleeping dogs lie. well, for me, i guess i would just apologise,(if i made her cry)say soothng words to her, peck and joke around with her, till she feels nothing painful in her again. if she decides on making love, then and then will[b] i respond back[/b]. we guys need to think a great deal

Respond back??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
dante01:

what is ooobi?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by teeboyy: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
Na waaaaa ohh, well like ma guy said, Nigerian ladies can be a very good actress, me too will sit back, relax and drink some bottles of beer and then some BEAUTIFUL, GOOD AND FABULOUS SEX. That is if i didn't wrong her.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
@poster,
well, i use to pet and kiss her all over, cool

@teeboy,
my guy u no try at all , so it's your happiness to see her cry even if u not the cause?
BAD PERSON grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.