Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32438 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
una still dey for this topic
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Baxilexi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
@topic, i'll get a short gun, just in case a crocodile is hiding somewhere grin

just kidding, bad naturally
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
this is one never say die topic of the year wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
Most of this naija men here don't even know the meaning of romance. shior embarassed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by teeboyy: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
You wouldn't blame me atall, would you? cause you dont know what am facing with ma girlfriend now and if i decide to drink some bottles of beer while she cries and then sex after. It's more than that.
Send me a mail to teeboyy@yahoo.com and i will reply you so you can tell if it's worth it or nt
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
who ?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
teeboyy:

You wouldn't blame me atall, would you? cause you don't know what am facing with ma girlfriend now and if i decide to drink some bottles of beer while she cries and then sex after. It's more than that.
Send me a mail to teeboyy@yahoo.com and i will reply you so you can tell if it's worth it or nt
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by teeboyy: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
At the same time can you tell what your girlfriend can do the next minute?
90 percent ladies in Nigerian are like GSM network, they can change at anytime. Take it now b4 it's too late
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
@tee,

how old are you? cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
@Studio

Was teeboyy's reply directed to ya?
because I don't get what he's talking about? undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Studio

Was teeboyy's reply directed to ya?
because I don't get what he's talking about? undecided

i doubt if that reply was directed to me.
i guess it was for ya, grin
why did u ask?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
studio43:

i doubt if that reply was directed to me.
i guess it was for ya, grin
why did u ask?

Why, you ask?
cuz I don't get what he's talking about undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Most of this naija men here don't even know the meaning of romance. shior embarassed
Better say some nigerian men

Cos many Nigerian men are good romantically. hope this is correct

However most in your case is not correct
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
agaba123:

Cos many Nigerian men are good romantically.
Well yes and no. I guess sometimes when they do something really romantic, people view as much more because it doesn't happen so often. But im not saying there is no romantic naija men cause there are.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
agaba123:

Cos many Nigerian men are good romantically. [url=http://hope this is correct]hope this is correct[/url]

However most in your case is not correct

Naija men are good romantically? Who dash them romance?
So you telling me that those bushmen knows romance but just don't display it? even to their wife?

In [i]My [/i]case?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So you telling me that those bushmen knows romance but just don't display it? even to their wife?

In [i]My [/i]case?
RUBY!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi o, my father is a real igbo village man. cheesy so when he does something deemed as "romantic" i guess it means more because it doesn't happen that often.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by studio43(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Why, you ask?
because I don't get what he's talking about undecided

well, from my own understanding,  one cannot be sure what he's gurl friend is doin at he's absent.
nigeria women are never straight forward. u've gotta be wise or they are gonna take u for a ride  wink
that's what he mean,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
studio43:

well, from my own understanding,  one cannot be sure what he's girl friend is doin at he's absent.
nigeria women are never straight forward. u've gotta be wise or they are going to take u for a ride  wink
that's what he mean,

strangely this reminds me of the tortoise(mbe) story my mom use to tell me.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
studio43:

well, from my own understanding, one cannot be sure what he's girl friend is doin at he's absent.
nigeria women are never straight forward. u've gotta be wise or they are going to take u for a ride wink
that's what he mean,
eh en?
So what are you saying abt naija women?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Baxilexi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
hahahaha, tales by moon light. lmao

@ruby, romance is a game of two not one, you can't romance a piece of wood now, can you? so a lady has a very important role to play while romancing, you know

the whole sound effect jingle, body movement etc grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

hahahaha, tales by moon light. lmao

@ruby, romance is a game of two not one, you can't romance a piece of wood now, can you? so a lady has a very important role to play while romancing, you know

see this one talk. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

rotfl.
you're not serious.
sound effect jingle? hehehe plz explain tongue

Can't romance a piece of wood ke? Isn't wood another name for your third leg?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
so this crying thread is still alive undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Orikinla(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
Any of the guys here posing and posturing that real men do not cry do not even know what makes a real man.

I have wept for my mother and I am moved by the tears of a woman who truly wept from her heart and soul and God knows that I am more real than 99% of men who lie about their emotions.

I have been to war and saw thousands of corpses and survived and returned safely.
I have braved the dangers of gunfire during coups in Nigeria to visit a sweetheart when most men were hiding indoors.
I have been in emergencies whilst saving lives.
Has anyone carried a woman in a wheelchair down a staircase in emergency and protected her from noon to midnight in ER?
Yet I can cry too when my woman cries.
Because, I am a REAL MAN who has heart and soul.

Love is what makes us human and tears of love are the most beautiful tears to shed.

When a woman cries from her heart, she can move the spirit of compassion.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
Orikinla:

Any of the guys here posing and posturing that real men do not cry do not even know what makes a real man.

I have wept for my mother and I am moved by the tears of a woman who truly wept from her heart and soul and God knows that I am more real than 99% of men who lie about their emotions.

I have been to war and saw thousands of corpses and survived and returned safely.
I have braved the dangers of gunfire during coups in Nigeria to visit a sweetheart when most men were hiding indoors.
I have been in emergencies whilsr saving lives.
Has anyone carried a woman in a wheelchair down a staircase in emergency and protected her from noon to midnight in ER?

Love is what makes us human and tears of love are the most beautiful tears to shed.

This was just too mature.
You made my day smiley
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2008
Orikinla:

Gbam! If those her tears dont move the "real man" then he may as well quit since its clear he doesnt love her.
When my ex cried it took mighty power not to cry too.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
Orikinla:

I have been in emergencies whilst saving lives.

That was powerful, Nwannem nwoke, you are truly deemed as REAL MAN.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Baxilexi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ruby,jingle, you know yes, aahh, oooh,, hmmm, suuuuu. okay thats enough

third leg, what is that??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@ruby,jingle, you know yes, aahh, oooh,, hmmm, suuuuu. okay thats enough
ehrrrrrrrrrrm yea. . . . . and you just ruined my day tongue

Baxilexi:

third leg, what is that??
rotflmao.
oga o
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
Orinkinla is an example of the "real man" here, the rest just keep putting up a fake internet attitude, like I said , I hope and pray i don't see what will make me cry because men cry too, all human does
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Baxilexi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
@dre, you shouldn't say that, everyone has a unique experience.

as for me the water when dey ma head done finish,

had my share of crying as a child.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

In [i]My [/i]case? 

That is why I said not all but you cannot say most. Do mean all naija men are bush men?

What of a woman who told the husband that coming to welcome him with an embrace and a kiss when he is back from work and she happens to be at home is doing too much for him? The last time I checked, I was told the woman is nigerian. Appreciating the mans effort was letting herself down but she would want the same from the man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.