Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49807 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Taiw(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2013
in this life we have ourselves to blame 4 any decision we take.she is responsible for d mess she finds herself in.why didnt she tell d mother when she got pregnant at first?
MY ADVICE TO ALL PEANUTS LADIES
1. A guy that would marry you will never ask u for an abortion(is dis so hard to get?)
2. Like what sum1 has said science has really tried dere are so many preganacy preventive measures
(SO WHAT DO THESE PEANUT LADIES THINK WHENEVER THEY OPEN DEIR LEGS)

Life is a lesson these mistakes keep happening again and again and nobody wants to learn from this. I dont pity the girl she got what she wanted and d law of karma will surely catch up with d guy sooner or later.

NOW MY ADVICE TO THE STUPID GIRL
For you to ever find peace your life, you have to forgive, accept the blame and responsibility for your actions and move on. when dere is life dere is hope, you'll surely get a guy that will marry you(if my friend who spoilt her womb after several abortions for a guy i warned her against can still get married to sum1 else, den why not you?)Beg God for forgiveness and it'll be well but u can only make matters worse if you decide to revenge n probably end up in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by FindOut(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2013
You see, this scenario has happened to different people before, is still happening and even if we are to judge only based on some comments on this thread alone, it is sure to happen again.

Kulyie and Lomaxx don talk am finish.

This is what happens when people refuse to differentiate between love and lust (both as donor and recipient), then deliberately refuse to use their common sense because society, movies, mumu friends & some mumu people on places like nairaland will tell you that love is blind and as such, cannot have anything to do with common sense. Imagine someone here still justifying the abortions implying she did the right thing!

For those who are in "relationships" that's already bearing the tell tale signs (which of course are being ignored thanks to the compulsory leave common sense has been sent on), better wise up. Later when some people come up and give reasons why se.x before marriage is a bad idea, using quotes from both scriptures and also common sense, age-old tradition & plain wisdom, we'll say that all of them have smelly mouths. No one is perfect but to a large extent in certain situations, you can control your mistakes.

The deeds have been done & now its up to the girl to handle the aftermath carefully and properly. Best thing to do is leave the guy alone to God as his judgement will surely never pass him by (2sexy's uncle's experience is just one of several that other randy fellas n babes are still going through). The alternative which is to hurt him yourself will never bring her satisfaction and may also land her in deep trouble.

Another thing we readers should not forget is that we havn't heard the guy's side. The lady in question may indeed be really in love with the guy but when you are looking for a life partner, you definitely will look beyond love. You see cases when a guy leaves a lady /vice versa after dating her for many years and you label him cruel but when you hear from him/her, or get factual accounts of the lady/guy's character & attributes, you'll realise that no matter how tolerant you are, you will never agree to spend the rest of your life with such a person. However, he's still a douche bag apparently for leading her on all along and going ahead to lie to his mum just to paint her bad.

I wish her well o, & I pray never to fall into or put anyone in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Quatermaine: Crap!!, Crap!!, Crap!!. Have a Rethink and Talk properly.. "God is Punishing her".. Bros, Have a rethink.

No, God or nature is blessing her for a job well done. People like you find it difficult to reason properly. It's deluded souls like you believe love is when you have unprotected sex with a stranger, get pregnant three times and abort all of them. It's only a fool will get tied down by such women that lacks morals.

You should see a psychiatrist to analyze your shallow way of thinking.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2013
So-brit:
@2sexy, u re rational man but the area i don't support is men being wicked. Women are too.

Agreed... But take for once the comments that is coming from the men as if the said woman impregnated herself.

Many of them missed the part where she said she didn't give in to date the dude for about 6 months.

The missed the part where she said she TOLD him she was pregnant and the cold response he gave and the excuse that followed.

They missed the part where she said this dude deflowered HER! Do you know how painful that is?

These guys should read that OP all over again and put their own sister or daughter into the picture.

One thing is clear, they will do it to any girl.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:

Agreed... But take for once the comments that is coming from the men as if the said woman impregnated herself.

Many of them missed the part where she said she didn't give in to date the dude for about 6 months.

The missed the part where she said she TOLD him she was pregnant and the cold response he gave and the excuse that followed.

They missed the part where she said this dude deflowered HER! Do you know how painful that is?

These guys should read that OP all over again and put their own sister or daughter into the picture.

I don't think this sermon work for a normal human being. I might consider if the girl only had one abortion, but 2, 3 and then thinking of killing the guy, something must be wrong with her. Is like she has taste for blood.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2013
And one unfortunate man will marry this loser. Not because of the failed affair but i can only imaging marrying a lady that have had three abortions for another man. I wrote before that we guys are in deep poo as regards the choice lady we will eventually settle down with. 1.....2....3 abortions for crying out loud.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by FindOut(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:

2sexy, the reason why in cases like this, it is the lady who gets blamed more is simple: Put 2 people in a room. The first person is already full of s.h.it. Then he offers the sh.i.t. to the 2nd person who the takes it & keeps on taking it, knowing what it is or seeing signs that point to what it is. Who is more fooli.sh? Of course its the 2nd person. For every lady who gets deceived and used by a guy, there are other ladies who REFUSED to be deceived or used by guys not because they didnt love them, but because they knew their right from their left & never allowed emotions to becloud their God given sense of reasoning.

This is why people should give proper relationship/sex/life education to their sisters and daughters especially coz they need it more. Unfortunately most parents today are busy chasing money or setting bad examples already for their kids to bother about fulfilling their responsibilities to them, which unknown to many, transcends material and emotional needs.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Rejoice5000(f): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Pele, u beta leave d guy alone cos u are a killer the whole blame was on u.as am writting am a single mum ad the father of my baby is married who did i kill?? Ad am getting married this dec,so forget d past ad move 4ward.cos u are to blame ad nt the guy.wen i had my baby i blame myself ad not d guy cos am the 1 that open my leg for him not on gun point.but that teach me a lesson,i hav neva took in again after that incident am being more careful.so move on wit ur life.

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2013
donedy:

I don't think this sermon work for a normal human being. I might consider if the girl only had one abortion, but 2, 3 and then thinking of killing the guy, something must be wrong with her. Is like she has taste for blood.

I am not an advocate of violence but if there is any way she can kill him neatly then i support her. That guy does not deserve to live.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chris51(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Hope she has learnt her lesson. One abortion is bad enough but 3? May God forgive her. I pray she hasn't destroyed her womb.
As a woman, its her duty to protect herself all the time. Even in marriage, couples discus when they are ready for babies.
I only wish our girls would learn & stop indulging in casual & unprotective sex.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Doyensky: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
This is actually a sad case, i personally wil advise her to leave everytin to God, nemesis will definitely catch up wit him.
Ladies af d ability to destroy a man's future within seconds... In fact der r ways to do dt without carrying gun or usin acid.
Jst go naked b4 ur mirror n cal d guy in question name, say woteva u want to happen to him n so shall it be.

Lol... Was only kiddin. Bt i wil advise her to go n read a book 'forgetting the past by Bob Gass' hop it helps
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chris51(f): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
chris51: Hope she has learnt her lesson. One abortion is bad enough but 3? May God forgive her. I pray she hasn't destroyed her womb.
As a woman, its her duty to protect herself all the time. Even in marriage, couples discus when they are ready for babies.
I only wish our girls would learn & stop indulging in casual & unprotective sex.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by wayforward: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
boredom is killing me gradually here in uk, peeps please get me out of here i need a wife!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Sonap(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Guys!!! She was in love wit him nd not to eat his money. For every gal who loves her man will do more she did,so pls stop talkin like dis.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chiteny(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
"Abstinence is the best but if you no fit hold body, use a condom"

The phrase above would have solved all the wahala. undecided
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nairaboi(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2013
All blame goes to the girl. Don't even bother to ask me if she was to be my sister or what not , cos if any one close ti me chooses to mess their life out then its their cup if tea. The girl went into premarital sex something a reasonable person should have avoided, in all her recounts, nowhere did she state that the guy forced her at any juncture. she had the say to a yes or no! she even admitted missing him and could not hold back. nymphomaniac feature. the guy did what every sensible guy would do, he does not want to marry a cretin
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by FindOut(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Sona-p:
Guys!!! She was in love wit him nd not to eat his money. For every gal who loves her man will do more she did,so pls stop talkin like dis.

Awon comment radarada ti an so re o. So she has to get pregnant for a man 3 times and abort 3 times because she loves him? What if she had lost her womb or her life in any of those abortions, you'll stilll say its because of love right? undecided See why men will continue to take some ladies for granted? it's because the ladies have already taken themselves for granted.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Rejoice5000: Pele, u beta leave d guy alone cos u are a killer the whole blame was on u.as am writting am a single mum ad the father of my baby is married who did i kill?? Ad am getting married this dec,so forget d past ad move 4ward.cos u are to blame ad nt the guy.wen i had my baby i blame myself ad not d guy cos am the 1 that open my leg for him not on gun point.but that teach me a lesson,i hav neva took in again after that incident am being more careful.so move on wit ur life.

I dont support this view.

Yes i agree ladies are to be blamed for any consequence of their sexual decisions but as we know, women are weaker vessels. Its not their fault, its just their make up.

I also met my wife when she was 19. I dis-flowered her and she got pregnant for me and for one reason or the other, the pregnancy was aborted.

We eventually got married but do you know that after that abortion, she is yet to conceive and this is 12 years after. Medical checkups have been done and she is said to be ok but i also refused to try any other lady out because i cant imagine myself in her shoes and that same man who got me pregnant and somehow supported the abortion now decides to get another woman pregnant.

Some men are just too callous. What do you expect a lady in love to do? open her legs of-course considering the present situation where sex before marriage has become a norm. That guy is callous.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nairaboi(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

I am not an advocate of violence but if there is any way she can kill him neatly then i support her. That guy does not deserve to live.

. . . kill him for what? did she at anytime complain her forced her to any of the decisions she took. don't talk about love here because i know many girls that loved their man but made them say no to all these stupid acts she indulged in.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by 3rdeye1(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
You can go ahead to kill him and make your life worst! U better don't Loose ur mind cos when u wanna fix ur life back, u will sure need ur mind! The fact is..the young man will be punished but don't think u will also escape the punishment of killing those babies. You enjoyed the good times, you've got to enjoy the other side of it too...thats life u know. But I've got good news for u, U ARE REDEEMABLE!!! Cheers!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by tiwalademi(f): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2013
crySuch is life,hmmmm
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by LizzyAnn(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2013
wink u ve said it all
kulyie: As usual they are at it again.well i dont feel sorry for either of the 2 parties because with in a matter of time,their judgement will come.apparently the girls own is first,its for certain judgement will be visited on the man.

When ladies refuse to be wise and continue to be bed warmers,thats what keeps happening to them.the women that think getting preggy or aborting for him will make him marry you out of sympathy are on a loooonnngg thing.

I wont even be suprised if the lady he marries is a virgin and he is encouraging her to keep her virginity by abstaining from s3x with her while using you as a booty call or to kill konji

anyway yorubas don talk am.omo tio ba gbon loma para e.issshhh

even my 11 year old neiece knows that s3x,getting pregnant for a man or aborting for him doesnt make him love you more it only reduces your value.

Next please,i am tired of all this stories.who nor know say na men's usual behaviour be that..

If you give them the opportunity to take advantage of you,they will not only take advantage of you,they will also abuse you join.when the bible says GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DELIGENCE,I AM SURE HE WAS REFFERING TO SOME GROUPS OF WOMEN.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by tosan200(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2013
The girl is to blame for all that befell her. You have the power of choice,you could have said no to most of his demands,but you had a weakness which made you do all you did for him; sex is a powerful tool,if used wrongly could cause destruction.
The girl has herself to blame for all this brouhaha and should learn to live with her mistakes ,it happens;life must go on,she has the choice to either move on or just kill the little that's left off of her.
PS: writing all this epistle won't solve Nada.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by SHAAWA: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Before nko? guys do not marry girls that have abortion for them, they'll marry one who has abortion for someone else.(unknowingly). so cheer up and keep mute, you will soon find ur husband.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by GentleFrank(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Good !
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by akraym(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
[size=58pt]PIX OF THE ABORTED BABIES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN[/size]
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by emmabest2000(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Rejoice5000: Pele, u beta leave d guy alone cos u are a killer the whole blame was on u.as am writting am a single mum ad the father of my baby is married who did i kill?? Ad am getting married this dec,so forget d past ad move 4ward.cos u are to blame ad nt the guy.wen i had my baby i blame myself ad not d guy cos am the 1 that open my leg for him not on gun point.but that teach me a lesson,i hav neva took in again after that incident am being more careful.so move on wit ur life.
so u bi pele too abi
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2013
MANGAM: Hmmm

Na real 'hmmmm, hmmmm'. But why going for the death of the young man? Does she think another man wont marry her again or she wont be able to give birth again? You dont quench fire with fire. Simply allow and forget him and d law of karma would take its effect. The fact that he's getting married to another lady wont guarantee a successful one. Childlessness or any other marital wahala could befall them (God forbid if he's innocent of this ur write-up). I would love to hear from him too to ascertain the real truth.

Note: NO MATTER WHAT, MAKE SURE YOU DONT STAIN YOUR HANDS WITH SOMEONE'S BLOOD. DONT KILL OR CONTRACT SOMEONE ELSE TO KILL!!!

That's what i can say.

God loves you!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by LizzyAnn(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Well as the saying goes he who seeks revenge should dig two graves,I believe we will all account for our deeds,she should leave everything for God to be the judge.my two cent

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by flyingdutchman(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
HAA! DID I HEAR YOU SAY YOU HAD CONTRACTED HIS DEATH DON'T TRY IT OO! OR YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE! PEOPLE HAVE RECOVERED FROM WORSE CASES THAN YOURS. TOMORROW, HE WILL LOOK FOR YOU.
(In Naija Boyz' voice) "Omode, maa dan wo! You are not an Oyibo Girl! LOO AGABRI EE!"
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by harrisconsult1(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
I feel for the Lady, She should be passing through a lot. I remember similar case happened to my GirlFriend way back in the University, she had a guy that abused her and made her go through abortion twice. She felt bittered with her self and almost wanted to go into prostituition. But Thank God I met her along the line and gave her life a meaning. That other guy is a big pharmacist in lagos now, but have been having issues in his relationship. Girls jilting him. In life we should always hold our Self Esteem high, no matter how obsessed we are with a guy or girl . Let's uphold our self value. If you muust have Sex, then use a protection because of all this ugly experiences, if you then don't wanna play by the Condom principle, use prostinor 2 immediately after intercourse. @ the Lady, my candid advice is for you to let go, though it would be extremely difficut. But one thing is certain that "if you get to the word of God, that your past would be a testimony. Cheer up dear, your best Man is yet to come. Keep your head up. Redefine your Life, soon your joy would enveloped you.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
From the post what i can deduce is that the lady have strong passion/love for this guy. But the moment she lost her virginity/her dignity the whole relationship becomes a gamble, glad she lost it to the right man for her. But when loving someone, you have to be wise, dont always follow your emotions, use your head and be wise.
What was she thinking when having unprotected sex? You both agreed to have an abortion not once, not twice, thrice!

The truth is men dont really have nothing to lose when a relationship involves sex, even if he spends lavishly on you, if u're lucky not to be pregnant, he has the bragging rights, from the post i see the guy as someone who has a future career wise, and have a rich parent something many ladies will fall for.

One thing is for sure we are all a product of our choices, sometimes we make the right choice and sometimes the wrong, you cant tie a man down with sex; that'll will be a great mistake.

I understand her pains, but harming/killing the guy will not make things get better and may end th possibility of a great future, she should forget about that thought. Karma will definately catch up with him, and she should accept her fate, life goes on, she may find someone better, she should repackage her self and take that as her cross, she has to bear and live with, guess she must have learnt her lesson.

To the ladies out there, dont lose your dignity, even if u're not a virgin, give urself some values, am not saying dont have sex, life is about choices, have it if you want to but be ready to accept whatever comes outta it, focus on ur career, package and carry yourself well, and most importantly do not lose ur value for anyone, if you do it becomes a gamble, had it been she's still a virgin till today, what happened to her may have happened to another and mayb she'll be the bride to be, and even if that does not happen, she got nothing to lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.