Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44350 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
dad007: Mine refuse to leave me alone after I discovered she had been cheating on me with a suger daddy in the past when I am not around.
She is an enemy to ur destiny jor..gOod riddance!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
vinebaby: Well, I tink u r right, but mine was different because I was the person that did wrong, got dumped and was even begging but I kept on receiving too many insults
I hope you don't mind me asking, where you currently @??
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
kkjoy: mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....

A Partner that can be heartless to do such if given the opportunity can bath is ex with acid or pay people to assasinate her. That his act was devilish.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by mcevans1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
ikeno: Tell her you are taking her 4 site seeing and zoom off."honey,am breaking up with you...see you!! This should be said through your car window,after you must have driven 100m cause some of them can run more than Usain Bolt with a big stone to hurl at your car. grin sad

lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 12month: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2013
wen I told her that I was breakin up she started crying like crazy, she den accused me of cheating on her and even asked me to use God swear... haba. she later called at nite still crying and shouting such that my brothers were feeling pity for her..for me; no going back to the biatcch wink

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ireneidiva(f): 5:24am On Dec 29, 2013
Funny
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2013
kazyhm: she told my frnd we re still dating, very surprise
I ask hw, wen ? , she said itz d two of us dat agree to be dating each oda
Nw it only me dat decide, she hasn't give her consent!! Dat we re still dating as far as she still love me
I av to beg oooooo
you after break up she still believe you guys are dating?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ololololo: 6:18am On Dec 29, 2013
mine borrowed serious cash from me. I swear that breakup is not yet final. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2013
pweetixandy:

m dead seriOUS..d fOOl Still stalkS me on Social media..he made it all uP
lol hilarious gringrin don't make me laugh too much who got time to stalk on you u must be dreaming i guess that's what you re doing now.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2013
vizkiz:

[s]he still loves yuh...its jst dt u dnt wanna accept dt fact[/s]
hay that's bullsheet you just wrote.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2013
After the break up, she lied to our friends that I was Gay.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2013
marleymcintosh: After the break up, she lied to our friends that I was Gay.
Buhahahahaha.....
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2013
He threatened to kill me! undecided

Mumu guy!
I guess he didn't understand the fact that "life goes on"
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by remsonik(f): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2013
baron2000: My ex had a hard time denting my image cos na the same people she dey bad mouth me to call me for far away Jigawa we i dey serve say she don dey bleep medical student. She went about telling them i was wicked and difficult.... after 4 years she just discovered?
Some people would do anything to save face.
bros u sef wicked,after four years!! Oga o,just tell us how u used and dumped the poor girl....mttchew

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Smily202(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2013
thank God for my life shaaa.... All the girls I break up with never giv me headach in any way......we just end up being best frd ever......

Moral of the story : Just Break up in good terms.....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1: He threatened to kill me! undecided

Mumu guy!
I guess he didn't understand the fact that "life goes on"
with that kind waist you carry, who go wan free you?? My guy ikechukwu cheesy
remsonik: bros u sef wicked,after four years!! Oga o,just tell us how u used and dumped the poor girl....mttchew
stop being sentimental honey, relationship is an agreement like someone's ex said, you agree to be together and agree to separate. So no one used or dumped each other here, ok??

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Why do u ask?
Les: I hope you don't mind me asking, where you currently @??
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2013
vinebaby: Why do u ask?
I,hope you don't mind me asking, your name vine is familiar.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vizkiz: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: hay that's bullsheet you just wrote.

Dumb@ss undecided
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vizkiz: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Les: I,hope you don't mind me asking, your name vine is familiar.

dude qo straiqht 2 d point...tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by venorite(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2013
The girl sent me an sms that she went for hiv test and came out positive and that she had prolly passed it to me...I almost died and I had to do about 4different test @ 4 different hospitals to be able to convince myself that am not hiv positive.she told me after few months later that she wanted to get back to me and she wasn't hiv positive.am still friends with her though.one thing have learnt is that,never tell a woman ure breaking up,just stop doing those things u usually do like calling her and caring a lot,with time she will know u are no more interested and it will be much easier.works for me always and I try to be friends with my ex to avoid any unnecessary wahala

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2013
marleymcintosh: After the break up, she lied to our friends that I was Gay.

DAMN!!!
This is serious and hilarious at the same time.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Wealthyone: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2013
If afta datin him 4 ten yrs,nd he leaves u 4 sum1 else...Go n ask him 4 ur pension,or an award 4 long service....it's ur right.. grin grin...GO 4 IT
remsonik: bros u sef wicked,after four years!! Oga o,just tell us how u used and dumped the poor girl....mttchew

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Wealthyone: If afta datin him 4 ten yrs,nd he leaves u 4 sum1 else...Go n ask him 4 ur pension,or an award 4 long service....it's ur right.....GO 4 IT

If Any country ever passed a LAW like this, ALL the men in that country will never date more than one lady. Even if they are dying, they will stay put.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls, I tink u shld go straight to your point.
Les: I,hope you don't mind me asking, your name vine is familiar.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2013
I don't break up with anyone ,i just walk away to enable me walk back in whenever i want to tongue

Ya'll shouting break-up have no idea what it means to sleep alone in the nite when all you needed was a lil smile and a get together to be happy cheesy

do the maths wink

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by indomitable234: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2013
sunkoye: dear you want to know the meaning of devil's advocate? the meaning is not what the name implies- devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. cheers
learnt something

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: I don't break up with anyone ,i just walk away to enable me walk back in whenever i want to tongue

Ya'll shouting break-up have no idea what it means to sleep alone in the nite when all you needed was a lil smile and a get together to be happy cheesy

do the maths wink

Both your first and second paragraph didn't make much meaning especially the second.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2013
vizkiz:

Dumb@ss undecided
neutered cow did i insulted ya learn to mind ya biz u gerrit.angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk:

Both your first and second paragraph didn't make much meaning especially the second.
It wasn't meant for guys like you to understand anyway ,so my friend save yourself some headache, the guys that understands the language will understand it thoroughly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2013
@Acidtalk....The topic was all abt worst actions from a partner after break-ups, But what i'm trying to say is that there should be break-ups in the first place talk-less of actions after break-ups.....Now understand it from that angle and see that my method of following topics isn't conventional with what most peeps think it's normal.But this is just me grin

Now you can take that to the bank.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
she even used caterpault to shoot me embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt / Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.