Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303748 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Get out of my head angry

I actually wanted to say same but I did not want to be accused of further derailment grin

I guess the guys are afraid of something or shy tongue

The race is real o my sister smiley

Chillisauce: The female version of thread talk about how they jump on their hubby. Everyone there na se x machine and hubby na six packs.

Male version talks about keeping the home in order. Fears about equality, feminism etc. The race is real.
smiley

Lorreta u, I feel your post die. What works for A might not work for B.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
lady gogo: please talk about sex jo! what is all these respecting and honouring your man y'all are talking about. grin grin

Maybe that is what matters most to them and diffferent styles to the wifey.

It is well cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Evrybody knows the man is the head of the household but we must agree that most times men doesn't manage the house. Women does, we just like giving instructions while our women go ahead and massage our ego to make us feel like a goliath. Discuss whatever you wanna discuss while the boat rolls.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
lady gogo: please talk about sex jo! what is all these respecting and honouring your man y'all are talking about. grin grin

Why! Go get laid and you won't be bothered about the se x part cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
tpia@:
I think at some point people should move past the overemphasis on sex and focus more on actual things that come with non sexual interaction, moreso since sex can be gotten anywhere.

Let's assume sex is a given at any time, and occasionally its ok to not focus so much on sex to the detriment of everything else.

If sex is the only thing to a relationship then conservative societies should have higher divorce rates than non conservative ones.

Pls bar man serve this lady 5 beautiful kolanuts with koret palmie.....

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
bukatyne:

It is well cheesy

Even inside the WELL
grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ladygogo: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

Why! Go get laid and you won't be bothered about the se x part cool

I wish. skype tins..... grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sex isn't the centerpoint of marriage; There are so many things that are also important in marriage and these factors must be maintained if the marriage must work. Finance is one,having kids and raising them is another. Sex just adds the spice. There are periods when you won't even think about sex but the foundation,bond and understanding that has been laid is what will keep the family going.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014

we are men - we don't kiss & tell! cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by slimyem: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why are the ladies clamoring for sex gists from these boys? Won't it be boring?
...like y'all cannot predict what they'll mostly say if it takes that course. how honed they are
,how the beds rock,walls shake
and wildlife howl at the moon every time it gets there...even when its not half the truth. tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by troy20(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
dudes couldnt even come along with some beer.wish the hitched buddies could tell us more real experiences.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is this a boys night out thread or a church? Cos I swear it feels like anointing is flowing here

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ruq: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Some nice P in here mehn, i see folks nodding like thier giving heads.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ngokafor(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2014

.lolzz!!...yesoo enough of all the lectures on respect and all haba!...are we in the Lecture Theatre sef??...ayam tired jor,this should be more fun!!!!!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ngokafor(f): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
jennykadry: Is this a boys night out thread or a church? Cos I swear it feels like anointing is flowing here

..hehehehe...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ladygogo: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

we are men - we don't kiss & tell! cool

Please have a stadium full of seats coogar. you seriously fall hand. na so so oil and gas industry and career tins you dey discuss. lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2014
I get the ladies are more hörny. embarassed or I was just reading fantasies of the Girls' thread lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by slimyem: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio: I get the ladies are more hörny. embarassed or I was just reading fantasies of the Girls' thread lipsrsealed
More like the latter. cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by LoganRebirth: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Why are the ladies derailing this thread for sad
You guyz almost had red benson's head for commenting on your thread.

Question of the day,apart from procreation and conformity to society norms,is there any reason why a man should marry or any exclusive benefits in marriage for man?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2014
We (or lemme say they), cuz am on ghost mode on the girls thread, did that because the RedBenson man should have jst deciphered that his own version of "truth" wasn't going down well wiv the ladies. First person disagrees, 2nd person disagrees, 3rd person disagrees, @ that stage a manly man shld let it go. D@ doesn't necesarily means he agrees with them. Its jst being wise enuf to know when to stop. As a person, I believe truth varies from person to person on such issues, so I don't have a problem with his comment. He shld av jst let it go instead of going back and forth with the women on their thread. Anybody wanna bet with me........they won't let it go until he gives it up.

Anyways, that said, I think I like the issue of respect that was brought up. This is just my opinion tho but methinks in times when love ceases to be persuasive, respect does. I'm not married yet sha o, but I left my ex because he was too into me. A man has to know when to strike the balance. I'm very stubborn ( I know my faults and I admit them because I believe that's a necessary step towards working on them), and I could be bossy because I'd just keep having my way if I'm allowed. The one thing, that made me leave my bf was because he did not know how to handle me as a person because he felt he would lose me if he's firm. And I noticed in the relationship, I was always having my way, no give and take, there was nothing tho strive for all I had to do was snap a finger and it was done, even when I was clearly wrong, he'd be begging like his life depended on my being cool with him. It felt like a master slave relationship. After him, I was alone for a year. My present bf, tho very very gentle, caring and very much in love with me, but ther's one clear difference, if he talks, I listen. Its not like he's bossy or anything, just that he carries himself in a manner that leaves some space for respect. That means that he'll be able to balance my person because there'll be someone to keep my excesses in check, and help become a better person. I know that its not right to keep having my way all the time, such power can turn a person into a stranger. If my bf shows displeasure over something I did, I always wanna make it up to him. In the process of doing so I believe I'm working on myself and becoming a better person. And really that's the point. I don't understand it when ladies start looking for people that will be their lapdogs and be washing their panties and be washing their teeth for them. Once in a while.......if the man chooses, fine, but I think a mans place is on top and not beside or below. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2014
All these from you alone ? I pity guys shaa; Especially the ones who will go to any lenght to make a woman feel good or important. Women want a lot of things from men;God fearing,tall and dark,handsome,gentleman,good in bed,not controlling,rich,respectful and the list goes on. My sorry goes to any man that can't tell when he is being taken for granted. A woman has never taken me for a fool, not for a second time. I can look into your eyes and tell what's in your mind. Guys,don't ever let any woman drag your pride through the mud! Stop wooing a chic who doesn't show interest in you. Its better you die with konji than to keep getting embarrassed. Stop chasing women like its a do or die affair....ekenekwaa m' unu.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Wat happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tbaby4real(f): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Lorreta you hit the nail on head dear, you are right by saying what works for A might not work for B. I use to say there is no permanent rule for marriage cos there are different people involve. It depends on the partner, my husband will discuss things with me and even allow me to make decisions sometime and it works perfectly for us. Yes it might not work for Mr B cos obviously they are different. It's does not reduce you as a man or head of the family by given your partner the oppurnity to speak for the family or make decisions as far as it's the the right one. Even if you think it's not the right one, couple should discuss it out and let her see reasons why you need to go for the other option rather than showing your masculinity or proofing you are the head of the family. I think leaders need to have ability to listen else he will make sily mistakes one day.
I am so sorry cos it's a boy's night out discussion......

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by troy20(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Tbaby4real: Lorreta you hit the nail on head dear, you are right by saying what works for A might not work for B. I use to say there is no permanent rule for marriage cos there are different people involve. It depends on the partner, my husband will discuss things with me and even allow me to make decisions sometime and it works perfectly for us. Yes it might not work for Mr B cos obviously they are different. It's does not reduce you as a man or head of the family by given your partner the oppurnity to speak for the family or make decisions as far as it's the the right one. Even if you think it's not the right one, couple should discuss it out and let her see reasons why you need to go for the other option rather than showing your masculinity or proofing you are the head of the family. I think leaders need to have ability to listen else he will make sily mistakes one day.
I am so sorry cos it's a boy's night out discussion......
you gurls have run over the thread.its yours now.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ypepe: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2014
Nawa o!
Women and talk talk!
Allow them to do the talking and analysis by themselves.
If somebody raised a point, let another of their kind debunk it.
That way we can learn.

In my family when guys r being guys, I simply sit and listen and learn.
U disturb d flow,they will pursue u.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tbaby4real(f): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2014
troy20:
you gurls have run over the thread.its yours now.

So sorry dear.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2014
bussyluv08: pls oh am also looking for dat type of guy.want my own king too.i pray and hope he comes dis year

Oh well, start saying Amen, your prayer has been answered. Here I am !! wink wink

@Nash, TV, et al, please start giving your guy bits on wedding plans Bussyluv08 weds Nosyke wink

bodashee: We (or lemme say they), cuz am on ghost mode on the girls thread, did that because the RedBenson man should have jst deciphered that his own version of "truth" wasn't going down well wiv the ladies. First person disagrees, 2nd person disagrees, 3rd person disagrees, @ that stage a manly man shld let it go. D@ doesn't necesarily means he agrees with them. Its jst being wise enuf to know when to stop. As a person, I believe truth varies from person to person on such issues, so I don't have a problem with his comment. He shld av jst let it go instead of going back and forth with the women on their thread. Anybody wanna bet with me........they won't let it go until he gives it up.
Anyways, that said, I think I like the issue of respect that was brought up. This is just my opinion tho but methinks in times when love ceases to be persuasive, respect does. I'm not married yet sha o, but I left my ex because he was too into me. A man has to know when to strike the balance. I'm very stubborn ( I know my faults and I admit them because I believe that's a necessary step towards working on them), and I could be bossy because I'd just keep having my way if I'm allowed. The one thing, that made me leave my bf was because he did not know how to handle me as a person because he felt he would lose me if he's firm. And I noticed in the relationship, I was always having my way, no give and take, there was nothing tho strive for all I had to do was snap a finger and it was done, even when I was clearly wrong, he'd be begging like his life depended on my being cool with him. It felt like a master slave relationship. After him, I was alone for a year. My present bf, tho very very gentle, caring and very much in love with me, but ther's one clear difference, if he talks, I listen. Its not like he's bossy or anything, just that he carries himself in a manner that leaves some space for respect. That means that he'll be able to balance my person because there'll be someone to keep my excesses in check, and help become a better person. I know that its not right to keep having my way all the time, such power can turn a person into a stranger. If my bf shows displeasure over something I did, I always wanna make it up to him. In the process of doing so I believe I'm working on myself and becoming a better person. And really that's the point. I don't understand it when ladies start looking for people that will be their lapdogs and be washing their panties and be washing their teeth for them. Once in a while.......if the man chooses, fine, but I think a mans place is on top and not beside or below. Simple

Case Closed!!

@Nash, TV, et al. For a guy that likes staying indoors, how can the social life be improved. In one of your posts, you mentioned something about an ideal guy knowing the right social points/joints around him without necessarily turning into a mobile brewery?

slimyem: Why are the ladies clamoring for sex gists from these boys? Won't it be boring?
...like y'all cannot predict what they'll mostly say if it takes that course. how honed they are
,how the beds rock,walls shake
and wildlife howl at the moon every time it gets there...even when its not half the truth. tongue

Girl toh badt tongue tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm not married yet, I'm only 15years old, what should I say...?

This Agbor boy again
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ruq: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli: All these from you alone ? I pity guys shaa; Especially the ones who will go to any lenght to make a woman feel good or important. Women want a lot of things from men;God fearing,tall and dark,handsome,gentleman,good in bed,not controlling,rich,respectful and the list goes on. My sorry goes to any man that can't tell when he is being taken for granted. A woman has never taken me for a fool, not for a second time. I can look into your eyes and tell what's in your mind. Guys,don't ever let any woman drag your pride through the mud! Stop wooing a chic who doesn't show interest in you. Its better you die with konji than to keep getting embarrassed. Stop chasing women like its a do or die affair....ekenekwaa m' unu.

you be my twin ?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Nosyke:

@Nash, TV, et al. For a guy that likes staying indoors, how can the social life be improved. In one of your posts, you mentioned something about an ideal guy knowing the right social points/joints around him without necessarily turning into a mobile brewery?

Girl toh badt tongue tongue

Guy, the truth is that you just need to try. You say you love staying indoors. It is difficult to improve your social life by staying indoors. You need to go out more. Attend office event, friend's birthdays, weddings, etc. From there, you will meet more people and they will invite you to more functins. You start gradually and begin to feel more comfortable.

Most guys conversation center on Sports, Politics and Business. If you are comfortable discussing those three, you should be fine. If you do not already support a team, I will recommend Chelsea FC. They have the best coach in the world and are positioned to win lots of trophy.

Arsenal never wins anything and Liverpool will talk about 25 years ago. Man Utd will never win again and Man City is in transition. So my guy, I recommend Chelsea FC if you are not one of us already.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Guys before we talk about what it means to be a good husband let's talk about things you should not do.

First thing first is please; do not ever beat your wives unless in cases of self defence. And I mean self defence like she has a knife and you need to disarm her. No amount of verbal abuse deserves a slap or punch. Guys this is totally unacceptable. When I hear guys beat their wives, my prayer is that the guy will hit soldier’s car, so that the soldiers will come down and deal with him just like he beat his wife.

Secondly, there is no reason to cheat on your wives. Married men please; there is no justification for cheating. Cheating cannot solve any marital problem, rather it creates more problems. There is absolutely no justification to cheat.

Third, please never compete with your wife. Husband and wife are supposed to complement each other and not compete with each other. I know a couple, two very intelligent and ambitious people, who have now become competitors. It got so bad that the wife got a promotion in her work place and did not inform the husband. She suspected he might be jealous. The husband on the other hand was part of a notable committee where his name was announced in the newspapers. He did not even tell his wife. It was outsiders that say his name and called to congratulate the wife.

Fourth and lastly, guys need to protect their wives. Protect her from your family and any other person that may want to disrespect her. I have read many stories where guys let their siblings harass their wives and disrespect them. It is your duty as a man to protect your wife and make her the queen of your home. When she is wrong don’t ridicule her or make her feel stupid. Correct her in love.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Ok guys so the big question. Why do married men cheat? Ok guys, be truthful, why do your friends cheat. I know y’all don’t cheat but some of your friends do, so why do they cheat. The simple reason is that we can. First of all, cheating is bad and never justifiable but there are three categories of guys that cheat.

The first category is what I call the Natural Cheats. These are guys that have been sexually active since sixteen and will virtually sleep with anything in skirt. They were cheating before they met their wives, they cheated during courtship and they will cheat during marriage. They probably slept with another girl two days before the marriage and will cheat a week after the marriage. Their wives succeeded is trapping them either with a pregnancy or jazz, or may be they just thought to raise a family. But guys like this are hardest to change. They can sleep with their wife’s sister sef. If you are married to one of such, na prayer, fasting, and supplication. Only God can change such a fellow. One of my formers bosses was such a guy. At some point he had three girlfriends and all three knew each other. In fact two of the girls actually fought physical at another colleagues wedding party as both were there at the same time. The guys eventually married one of the girls but he is still getting his action all over. Women if you marry this type of a guy, do not complain because that is how he has always been!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.