Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303765 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2014
The second category of cheats are the Status cheats. Lots of Nigerian guys fall into this category and it is sooo easy to become one. These are guys that become cheats because they have money to throw around and Nigerian girls will do anything for money.
When you become an AGM in a bank or manager in an Oil and you take home 1.5 million naira every month, suddenly you can afford to get plenty girls out there. These unilag girls will do anything for 50 thousand naira so it becomes very cheap and easy to cheat.

Especially if madam is now fat in the wrong places, she is too tired or not just that interested, or wouldn’t try new things. I walked into a GTBank branch recently and as soon as I entered (looking like a million dollars), one of their marketing staff just approached me and started asking if I had an account etc. She was just flirting with me. Took all my details, contacts, opened account for me. I just dey look say if I wan chop this one now, it is sooo easy. And then the stupid banks will give these girls huge targets. Where would these girls get the customers from? They just have to sell themselves to some guys to meet these targets.

I have another friend who is a HR manager in one of the oil companies. This guy don "chop" all the female youth corpers for that company. Any youth corper looking for permanent employment must sleep with this guy o. After sleeping with him, he will now pass them round his team. When you are in position to influence and affect people, then it becomes easy to cheat. Especially when the girls are soooo coorperative. Infact we were hanging out at chocolate royale once and we were leaving for another joint when we bumped into one of his corpers in the company of her boyfriend and some other friends. This guy talked the girl to leave her boyfriend and come join us where we were going. I was surprised to see the girl and her female friends an hour later coming to hang out with us. This girl was with her boyfriend o.

Another one is doctors and nurses. Chai, doctors don finish nurses everywhere in the world. But it is worstest in America. I have lots of friends who are doctors in America and some of them just literarily publicly romance the nurses. And the nurses just love the doctors. Especially those latina nurses. Those girls are sooooo hot. Abeg wives, if your husband na doctor, you better watch it o. One of my doctor friends; that guy is just too bad. Anything goes, chinco, latino, Indian, AA, white, anything goes man.

The worst friend i have is one guy who is a real estate developer Abuja. The guy has lots of money and has slept with 500 girls. Infact he has slept with three of his wife’s friends. One of them was their chief bride’s maid. As in this is his wife’s closest friend and the guy don chop the babe.

But even that boys just like experimenting. If they have a lepa wife they will want to try orobo. If they have orobo, they will want to try lepa. Some want to try Oyinbo, a friend of mine just loves Thai girls. Indian girls are a no go, just like their men. When I see young boys in the University chasing girls, I laugh. I always tell them to concentrate on their books and finish well and get the right jobs. When you establish yourself, these girls will be the ones chasing you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2014
The last category of cheats are the Causal cheats. These are guys that cheat because something fundamental is missing in their marriage. It may be because their relationship with their wives has completely broken down, it may be because their wives cheated first, it may be their wives are completely uncontrollable and don’t care, or it may be that their wives just don’t give them sex. These are the guys their wives may share part of the blame but they are the easiest to get back on track. They truly love their wives but something was just missing. Most of these guys never cheat in the early years of marriage. Infact some dont start cheating until after 15 years of marriage and you will know it is because of something wrong in his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2014
nice analysis... the Nash (the man who like chelsee but no dey drink chelsee dry gin..)

If i will put a percentage on the groupings.. i will say 10-80-10
The status cheats being the 80%..

It takes grace to be faithful to your wife ten years down the line when all the ups are down, the narrow wide and the plain robust...
Thats why i laff when these internet warriors vouch for their men with such vehemence..

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2014
So Nashville, you don't cheat, obviously. Considering your exposure to serial cheats and ample opportunity, what's been the factor(s) that have kept you from towing this dishonourable path?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Double post
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: nice analysis... the Nash (the man who like chelsee but no dey drink chelsee dry gin..)

If i will put a percentage on the groupings.. i will say 10-80-10

The status cheats being the 80%..

It takes grace to be faithful to your wife ten years down the line when all the ups are down, the narrow wide and the plain robust...
Thats why i laff when these internet warriors vouch for their men with such vehemence..

I think you underestimate the Natural Cheats brah. If someone has been cheating a long time ut stands to reason that they'd at least have learnt to cover their tracks and leave no room for suspicion/doubt. It's quite easy to cheat you know. You might need to review your data distribution. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by deloby123(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Nash, you are so on point with your in depth analysis of cheating and i quite agree with pickabeau1 on the groupings but maybe not the percentage. i would say the first category is the worst cos it relates with the second. Imagine a habitual womanizer with money? Some people cannot just be with one woman, they get bored easily. i have an unmarried friend who is currently working and doing well. between graduating from school about 4years ago, he has changed his gfs five times. What baffles me is the fact that he takes all this ladies home to meet his parents, they end up cooking for the parents and they still get changed after a while. in the nearest future, I would not be suprised if he gets married and becomes a cheat after all the signs are there already for all to see.

Bottom line is a habitual womanizer is hard to break. even without money, he would still get things done but with money, he is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli: All these from you alone ? I pity guys shaa; Especially the ones who will go to any lenght to make a woman feel good or important. Women want a lot of things from men;God fearing,tall and dark,handsome,gentleman,good in bed,not controlling,rich,respectful and the list goes on. My sorry goes to any man that can't tell when he is being taken for granted. A woman has never taken me for a fool, not for a second time. I can look into your eyes and tell what's in your mind. Guys,don't ever let any woman drag your pride through the mud! Stop wooing a chic who doesn't show interest in you. Its better you die with konji than to keep getting embarrassed. Stop chasing women like its a do or die affair....ekenekwaa m' unu.

some guys don't know their true worth & value and this is why girls mistreat them anyhow. the woman that will drag my pride through the mud isn't born yet....a man must know when not to take any nonsense from his woman. women love experimenting, they just want to push the man to his elastic limit.

a man must be firm, principled. if a woman throws nonsense in your face, show your disagreement in the calmest way possible. there's always a better woman out there - that has always been my mantra. if she screws up, let her go & find another. my ego is my greatest weapon & it's yet to let me down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
dp
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: I think you underestimate the Natural Cheats brah. If someone has been cheating a long time ut stands to reason that they'd at least have learnt to cover their tracks and leave no room for suspicion/doubt. It's quite easy to cheat you know. You might need to review your data distribution. grin

Hmm.....

Lets make it 30-60-10 then grin grin

The second category thrive more on variety,, typically are family types but are bored of the same ol same ol routine... grief from their partners
They also use their money for a bit of sex tourism..

Whos been to the Red Light district... interesting place... na lookery ooo
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: I think you underestimate the Natural Cheats brah. If someone has been cheating a long time ut stands to reason that they'd at least have learnt to cover their tracks and leave no room for suspicion/doubt. It's quite easy to cheat you know. You might need to review your data distribution. grin

there are "forced to cheat" category of men too. men can sometimes act babyish. it starts from childhood. my toy is bigger than yours. my trainers is more recent than yours, my car is faster than yours, etc. this healthy competition carries on into marriage especially in the bedroom matters - men want to compare housewives & how good the sex is.

a man whose wife doesn't know more than missionary feels cheated when he hears what his friends get to enjoy in their own bedrooms. ladies, when your man comes home & start demanding this style & that style(out of the blue), he must have heard something & he's desperate to get it. if you refuse him based on some weird religious beliefs then he is likely to experiment outside just to level up with his friends.

pickabeau1:
Whos been to the Red Light district... interesting place... na lookery ooo

red light district in amsterdam?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville: The second category of cheats are the Status cheats. Lots of Nigerian guys fall into this category and it is sooo easy to become one. These are guys that become cheats because they have money to throw around and Nigerian girls will do anything for money.
When you become an AGM in a bank or manager in an Oil and you take home 1.5 million naira every month, suddenly you can afford to get plenty girls out there. These unilag girls will do anything for 50 thousand naira so it becomes very cheap and easy to cheat.

Especially if madam is now fat in the wrong places, she is too tired or not just that interested, or wouldn’t try new things. I walked into a GTBank branch recently and as soon as I entered (looking like a million dollars), one of their marketing staff just approached me and started asking if I had an account etc. She was just flirting with me. Took all my details, contacts, opened account for me. I just dey look say if I wan chop this one now, it is sooo easy. And then the stupid banks will give these girls huge targets. Where would these girls get the customers from? They just have to sell themselves to some guys to meet these targets.

I have another friend who is a HR manager in one of the oil companies. This guy don "chop" all the female youth corpers for that company. Any youth corper looking for permanent employment must sleep with this guy o. After sleeping with him, he will now pass them round his team. When you are in position to influence and affect people, then it becomes easy to cheat. Especially when the girls are soooo coorperative. Infact we were hanging out at chocolate royale once and we were leaving for another joint when we bumped into one of his corpers in the company of her boyfriend and some other friends. This guy talked the girl to leave her boyfriend and come join us where we were going. I was surprised to see the girl and her female friends an hour later coming to hang out with us. This girl was with her boyfriend o.

Another one is doctors and nurses. Chai, doctors don finish nurses everywhere in the world. But it is worstest in America. I have lots of friends who are doctors in America and some of them just literarily publicly romance the nurses. And the nurses just love the doctors. Especially those latina nurses. Those girls are sooooo hot. Abeg wives, if your husband na doctor, you better watch it o. One of my doctor friends; that guy is just too bad. Anything goes, chinco, latino, Indian, AA, white, anything goes man.

The worst friend i have is one guy who is a real estate developer Abuja. The guy has lots of money and has slept with 500 girls. Infact he has slept with three of his wife’s friends. One of them was their chief bride’s maid. As in this is his wife’s closest friend and the guy don chop the babe.

But even that boys just like experimenting. If they have a lepa wife they will want to try orobo. If they have orobo, they will want to try lepa. Some want to try Oyinbo, a friend of mine just loves Thai girls. Indian girls are a no go, just like their men. When I see young boys in the University chasing girls, I laugh. I always tell them to concentrate on their books and finish well and get the right jobs. When you establish yourself, these girls will be the ones chasing you.

shocked shocked shocked

So you are saying it's our fault that men cheat?

Because women as soo readily available, the men can't help it . . the have to cheat

In other words, if women are hard to get, men won't cheat that much?

somehow you found a way to justify cheating for men and exonerate them all at once . . . . good one!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ypepe: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
This thread is sweeting moi!
Final bus stop.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ujujoan:
shocked shocked shocked

Because women as soo readily available, the men can't help it . . the have to cheat

somehow you found a way to justify cheating for men and exonerate them all at once . . . . good one!

is he lying that single women pursue married men aggressively? my friends that are married always tell me they get temptation on a daily basis since they got married. when they were single, they got little or nothing.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I dont think i read that in that statement....
His first post

Guys before we talk about what it means to be a good husband let's talk about things you should not do.

First thing first is please; do not ever beat your wives unless in cases of self defence. And I mean self defence like she has a knife and you need to disarm her. No amount of verbal abuse deserves a slap or punch. Guys this is totally unacceptable. When I hear guys beat their wives, my prayer is that the guy will hit soldier’s car, so that the soldiers will come down and deal with him just like he beat his wife.

Secondly, there is no reason to cheat on your wives. Married men please; there is no justification for cheating. Cheating cannot solve any marital problem, rather it creates more problems. There is absolutely no justification to cheat.

Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

@coogar yep amsterdam, theres one in Haag also..
Quality girls... if u see them half a hour later after shift. you will not even know what went down ,,,
Those forced to cheat can also be classed as status cheats... since to them its expected of me or everyone is doing it
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville: The last category of cheats are the Causal cheats. These are guys that cheat because something fundamental is missing in their marriage. It may be because their relationship with their wives has completely broken down, it may be because their wives cheated first, it may be their wives are completely uncontrollable and don’t care, or it may be that their wives just don’t give them sex. These are the guys their wives may share part of the blame but they are the easiest to get back on track. They truly love their wives but something was just missing. Most of these guys never cheat in the early years of marriage. Infact some dont start cheating until after 15 years of marriage and you will know it is because of something wrong in his marriage.

Hmmmm

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bluuu: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

there are "forced to cheat" category of men too. men can sometimes act babyish. it starts from childhood. my toy is bigger than yours. my trainers is more recent than yours, my car is faster than yours, etc. this healthy competition carries on into marriage especially in the bedroom matters - men want to compare housewives & how good the sex is.

a man whose wife doesn't know more than missionary feels cheated when he hears what his friends get to enjoy in their own bedrooms. ladies, when your man comes home & start demanding this style & that style(out of the blue), he must have heard something & he's desperate to get it. if you refuse him based on some weird religious beliefs then he is likely to experiment outside just to level up with his friends.

hmmm. learning soo much from this thread
* brings out writing pad*
oga Nash,coogar n co carry on jor. 2 bottles of jack daniels for u
lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:
@coogar yep amsterdam, theres one in Haag also..
Quality girls... if u see them half a hour later after shift. you will not even know what went down ,,,
Those forced to cheat can also be classed as status cheats... since to them its expected of me or everyone is doing it

i have been there like half a dozen times - nakëd women in the show glass facing the sidewalk. i couldn't keep a straight face throughout, just giggling. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bluuu: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
dp
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

i have been there like half a dozen times - nakëd women in the show glass facing the sidewalk. i couldn't keep a straight face throughout, just giggling. grin

Same stuff funny to me.. the alley is always full though of people and u can converse straight up with the chics through the front cubicle door..

You should see the madams in the house giving out cubicle keys
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Same stuff funny to me.. the alley is always full though of people and u can converse straight up with the chics through the front cubicle door..

you got that far?
pikabeau, you are liverful o. i only examined the merchandise from the sidewalk & the mounds of venus on display were odikwa scary. grin cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^^

LOL.... Have you perchance been to the east also...

Asians too are some fricky bunch,,... add the uzbeks, viets and turkish..

Some melting pot
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

So you sef collect key? Bros you try o!

That is one place I will love to visit!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

So you sef collect key? Bros you try o!

That is one place I will love to visit!

the madams give and collect keys to the ladies coming on or off shift

the cubicles have a glassdoor that opens up to the alley...if u want to converse with them.. they will open the door slightly...

Its until you negotiate that they open the door fully n u enter...

caveat: I did not enter.. i was on sightseeing
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: ^^^
LOL.... Have you perchance been to the east also...

Asians too are some fricky bunch,,... add the uzbeks, viets and turkish..

Some melting pot

indonesia, thailand, singapore....
these places are nice....asian chics are very respectful!

pickabeau1:
the cubicles have a glassdoor that opens up to the alley...if u want to converse with them.. they will open the door slightly...

pickabeau, i need proof you didn't enter. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Hmmm
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
unfortunately, my posts shall have to suffice on this mata...grin

Asians love the good life and anything expat...just like our SS girls....

at times.. their respect borders on fear
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: unfortunately, my posts shall have to suffice on this mata...grin

Asians love the good life and anything expat...just like our SS girls....

at times.. their respect borders on fear

Na Asia I suppose go next. Those girls are very portable. You fit just carry them for shoulder take them go house.

But why you wan yab my PH and Warri babes now? If I begin tell you my experience for Presidential Hotel Port Harcourt. Chai, if I did not fall in Port Harcourt, I cannot fall again. It is confirmed 100%.

To me o, PH has some of the finest girls in Nigeria. Chai, oooooooh jigbijigbijigbi. And they are ever ready. Go Uniport or RSUST and you go see something!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

Guy, the truth is that you just need to try. You say you love staying indoors. It is difficult to improve your social life by staying indoors. You need to go out more. Attend office event, friend's birthdays, weddings, etc. From there, you will meet more people and they will invite you to more functins. You start gradually and begin to feel more comfortable.

Most guys conversation center on Sports, Politics and Business. If you are comfortable discussing those three, you should be fine. If you do not already support a team, I will recommend Chelsea FC. They have the best coach in the world and are positioned to win lots of trophy.

Arsenal never wins anything and Liverpool will talk about 25 years ago. Man Utd will never win again and Man City is in transition. So my guy, I recommend Chelsea FC if you are not one of us already.

@First bolded, Yes, I am very ok discussing the bolded, in fact, I do very well in those

@ Second bolded, I beg to disagree, I am, still and will forever be a Manchester United Fan. We are only passing through a phase, and we surely will come out stronger. wink wink

I so love your indepth analysis of the categories of Men cheats........very intriguing, omo that your HR manager friend, mehn, would have given King Solomon a good run for his wealth cheesy cheesy But Like Ujojoan said, somehow, you implied that Its in Men's nature to cheat, what we just need is a little push/shove/justification. I am not married yet, but I dont think its right, some guys out there exist that still have self discipline
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
PH has fine gals...
Warri babes,,, down to earth,,,

You should see gems in abraka.....

but for the total package.. beauty and homeliness, our sisters from AkwaIbom and Crossriver edge it... no pretense,..

The closest to them ive seen so far are the SA chics...cool to hang out and cook superbly though i hear ZIM babes are awesome too

A friend just married a cameroonian,,, they seem cool too

xmas in douala,,..grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: PH has fine gals...
Warri babes,,, down to earth,,,

You should see gems in abraka.....

but for the total package.. beauty and homeliness, our sisters from AkwaIbom and Crossriver edge it... no pretense,..

The closest to them ive seen so far are the SA chics...cool to hang out and cook superbly though i hear ZIM babes are awesome too

A friend just married a cameroonian,,, they seem cool too

xmas in douala,,..grin

Case closed!!!!!!!

*Starts drafting letter to be sent to Akwa Ibom/Uyo on assignment/transfer cry cry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio: I get the ladies are more hörny. embarassed or I was just reading fantasies of the Girls' thread lipsrsealed

...mostly fantasies. Or probably the reliving of memories that were probably prior to, or earlier in marriage. Most of those talking about it aren't getting it. Women like to feel among, of course "One-upwomanship" plays a part as well. Even lezzas will join in yekini talks cool.

On Cheating?

Men cheat because they are selfish, immature, spineless, lacking in understanding, wisdom or foresight, because they are profane or of reprobrate mind. Or a mix of the aforementioned. No detailed taxonomy or story required.

No one cheats due to how rich, good looking, tempted, undersexed, maltreated, etc. etc. Such a one is a man in name only. Not in character or conduct.

TV

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.