Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63651 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by civilianmarsal: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
one day one day
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by omebe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
You never talk true,comeon complete the story am waiting with one bottle of beer.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Aphrodite4(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
All it takes is one quarrel with your boyfriend and you'll be bouncing n grinding on ur cuddle-mate's d*ic*k like there's no tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
*SINGING* Your mama told you not to play with fire, fire will burn you!

You are out of bounds my dear and are going to commit soon or later (I am betting sooner though). I pray your boyfriend discovers this soon so you can come and tell us how you begged and begged.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by PrinceEm: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Ibotex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
pull over n park well Jor
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Mutuwa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
OP lemme tell u "English" as a language was ment to be used to play mischief..eschew any dictionary meaning that may confuse u more and plz tell me a gulf of difference btwn "like" "admire" "adore" "love".all no be one feeling them connect to that u have a certain feeling for someone or something?u like d guy,he likes u,u go to his place una de touch ich oda just dt una never "chaw" one anoda cz up and till d tym u wrote this piece no spark to ignite d flames of sex..my dear una like ich oda jare and ur cheating on ur respective spouses aswell.. angry

derz noting lik i adore him,i admire him,i like him,i love him..love is one forget all d synonym as long as u feel it its love baby
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
She Finished NYSC 2006 and she still ain't married. The guy is doing You!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Consigliere(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gradually!..Gradually!!...Una dey Embrace temptation..late una go dey touch each others *blokos*
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I got an erection just reading that you sleep with just your bra and pant. may God help that guy's gf
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by freshness2020: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
And Nigerian
film will be like ...*Ghen Ghen*...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Youngzedd(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Picture or it didn't happen.

Christians ko, Christians ni.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dabossman(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
dearbunny: This is another episode of super story from wale adenuga production

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the OP grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by laykhorn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
How would you feel If your boyfriend and his Girlfriend meets both of you in that state?

Have you ever informed your boyfriend about this?

I have female friends that sleep over and I sleep in their house, talk about bothering issues and we play a lot but not in bra and panties or me in boxers
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP doesn't wanna tell herself the truth, when she's ready to be truthful, she'll do the needful
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by lanrizil: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Swear say u no dey WET as he dey stroke ur thigh tongue
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by chronique(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol. People and their different definition of God fearing. You are smooching/and being smooched by someone else's partner and you guys claim you're God fearing? Which God do you fear? God in heaven,or god of wood,or god of sex or what? You better go and tell the person you borrowed your brain to,that you need it back as soon as possible. If you want to truly know if what you're doing is bad,tell your boyfriend that you usually sleep in your friend's house on the same bed with him,in bra and pant at night and hear what He says. Don't bother telling him about the cuddling aspect. That will be going too far. If you're not in a relationship,it would have been different. You guys are one of the many reasons why relationships have suddenly turned into child's play.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Osas001: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is lovely, and this is Intimate love.. He's not gay, but only have respect 4 u, datz why he's taking his time.. I'm sure he's alrdy in love with u as much as u re with him, bt the question, can dis intimacy be sweet n lovely when d both of u becomes an item 2geda ?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by honestpoju: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
IS HE A MODSITH??

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!!

Am I the only one seeing this crap?

You wear pant and bra, while he wears boxers. Almost naked, both of you (unrelated by blood or marriage) cuddle. Cuddle aye!

Yet you ask if it is a sin

Does he preach the gospel of Christ to you when you cuddle?

You ask if you're cheating

If na so your own boyfriend dey cuddle another girl nko?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Inosenduatall: You've got to be kissing me!!! shocked shocked shocked

OP, can you solemnly swear that you don't know where all this will lead? Haba... I put it to you that you both know what you are doing. The two of you are looking for something, that something, and if that male friend of yours wasn't such a dulling guy you guys would have slept with each other a long time ago. Na wa o...

So you will sleep on his bed in your bra, the guy in his boxers, and you will start touching each other everywhere. Everywhere apart from his John thomas abi? Clap for yourself, you have tried well well. In fact continue in the act, I can assure you that nothing will happen. Shebi your best friend is made of firewood?

To answer your question: No, you are not cheating on your boyfriend. Not at all. It's me you're cheating on.

Make una no vex I just hate it when people refuse to be honest with themselves.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by lezz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
you have a boy as your best friend... you spend the night in his place with only your undies...he strokes ur back,neck etc etc. And you ask if you're cheating? You dare insult the sensibility of people here to ask that needless question. Copy-paste your post as an sms to your boyfriend and ask him if that's cheating and let his reaction answer you. As for me, you are socially maladjusted, a relationship hazard, emotionally numb and intellectually incapacitated. Your heart is one big hole.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm speechless. OP, that's how your post makes me feel.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by seunfavor(f): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
My dear, lyk seriously u need 2 stop d act nd cal each other back 2 senses. I once av a friend lyk dat, we didnt end it wit sex bt so many tins later went wrong. U guyz r human, so dont tempt urselves
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by manny4life(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
lezz: you have a boy as your best friend... you spend the night in his place with only your undies...he strokes ur back,neck etc etc. And you ask if you're cheating? You dare insult the sensibility of people here to ask that needless question. Copy-paste your post as an sms to your boyfriend and ask him if that's cheating and let his reaction answer you. As for me, you are socially maladjusted, a relationship hazard, emotionally numb and intellectually incapacitated. Your heart is one big hole.

Damn, she asked for our opinion and not be grammatically bamboozled... Like geez, relax. grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
You this girl eh.....

You funny I swear. I just hope you're not serious about what u just said.

U mean you're with him on bed and you cuddle a lot and you didn't feel his erect Weiner? He rubs his hands on your back and all that?

And you're in your bra and he's on his boxers and still no kpanshing? Bloody hell!

Why don't u just have sex. Yes I mean have sex and if you like make it official and dump your respective partners if you like each other so much

I no like all these nonsense touching body ooo angry angry

This post de raise my prick self cheesy grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by redcliff: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
addictiv: Hehehe.....just a matter of time.

Na me make the 50th like. Loool
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Repentance(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eeja Nla01: Hehehe you both likely gona fall in love soon cheesy
Dz kind flirtationship sweet o

Yes you are cheating
It is Bad
It is a lesser sin cos you haven't penetrated

You derive immense comfort in it and do not intend to stop? shocked
Your bF is a gonner
u wan tel me say gonners no d try?smh
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
dabossman:

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the OP grin
grin grin angry grin angry shocked
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Underdogg(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
If you ask enough people, you'll get someone who will advise you to do what you were going to do anyway.

Dear friend... from what you've written it sounds like its already too late to be asking the questions you are asking.

By the way, why are you asking us? If you're oh so innocent with your friendship why not go ask your boyfriend these questions?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by deor03(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
I will do same, if i am in the guys shoes. I guess @OP is at least 29 and not really in love with her BF.

So rather that the guy allowing a 29 year old girl to get pregnant for him and tie him down, that díck won't rise.

The smart guy knows what he's doing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aphrodite4: All it takes is one quarrel with your boyfriend and you'll be bouncing n grinding on ur cuddle-mate's d*ic*k like there's no tomorrow..
always remember my daughter, a shoulder to cry on will soon be a dick to ride on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.