Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Should Nigeria Be Divided? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Be Divided? (28894 Views)

b / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into North And South Separate Countries Like Sudan? / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
anwal dont mind this people. when people stay in thier own place and never visit other people place, they believe thier fatherland is heaven. arewa can form thier own country and maintain it. the issue they have is they are not very good leader. i mean that word. and you may ask why do i say so. i would tell you see nigeria, they have rule nigeria for so long and nigeria have fail. that should tell you they are not for good leaders.

what do a leader needs. the first thing is vision. if i am president of arewa. i would make $100 billion each years. how. i would not tell you over the internet. my idea cost money now. no free thing again. i have said president yar adua should make me a minister before he became president. they think i was joking, i am very serious. i believe i can take nigeria from an undevelop society to a developed society. how ? what the yorubas call agbari. brain.

there is something in the north they the northerner can not see that is as costly as gold, it is also in yorubaland in large numbers. it is priceless abroad. only the govt can make it possible.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
and on the satellite picture issue, those are not fake statistics. I once wrote a book on coverage area and some science issue on certain paramemter. so i know how to calculate area coverage. you can make a copy of the book at the university of ilorin. i wrote the book many years ago.

so using science principle, you can calculate coverage area of any location. and there is what we call longtitude and latitude. using this information  and maths. i can tell you the coverage area of anywhere city,village, town in  nigeria. and we make comparison to another town. even i can design a software if i have time that you can just type the name of the 2 town and the answers comes out.

you see if hadeija which is the largest in jigawa state is 1/31 area of akure. and the sixth largest is 1449 of akure. how possible that jigawa state is more populated that ondo state. the only way is if you can find 31 towns in jigawa state the size of akure in jigawa state. and the answer is it is impossible because hadeija is the largest in jigawa. it is bigger than dutse.

you see using the method, you can predict with may be 9% error level the population of each state in nigeria provide all factor are the same. another method is a method of random sample. which allow us to do a random state. and now use the average of that random sample with the total numbers of houses to calculate the population. With this method the accuracy is 4% error level. i think.

Now oyo state has more houses than any state in nigeria. even more than lagos state. and kaduna state is more populated than kano state. Adamawa state is more populate than jigawa state. Kwara state is more populated than jigawa state.

your problem is una need to go to school.

you see if you zoom to the fourth bigger town in jigawa state and you do the calculation of its area coverage. it 0. 275   sq km    and akure is about 70 sq km in coverage.

if you find out how many  of that towns can fit into  akure   the calculation is     

70 divided by 0.275   = 254 of that town ,

for the sixth largest in jigawa state.  which area coverage is 0.0483 sq km    the calculation is

70 divided by 0.0483  =   1449 of that town in akure.

the first largest city in jigawa state hadeija which area coverage is 2.24 sq km , the calculation is.
70 divided by 2.24  = 31

that is you need 31 hadeija 's in jagawa state to make one akure. but they said ondo state is 3.4 million and jigawa state is 4 million. i have discovered the ranking of population in term of houses, which should also be the same for human population for the south. and i would try to do the same for the north.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
i forgot my calculation shows that ibadan city is 5 times the size of kano city.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
@nigeria1

you also need to go back to school in other to understand a common fact that the man whose religion permits him to marry four wives will definitely have more kids than the man whoose religion permits only one wife. and like i said earlier, stop making a fool of your self with these pictures or do you also need to go back to school to understand that offices and business companies (which are buildings) also appear in maps and no one lives in them after the close of work? you appear to be dumber than i thought that james stays in an area and has ten houses doesnt mean he is more in number than peter,paul,fred and joshua who share the same house. also theres a big difference between they are more people in the south than the north and they are more northerners than southners take my advice! stop making a big fool of yourself!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2008
how many northerner really have 4 women. And you forget as a yorubaman my culture allow me to marry as many as 1000 women. so which one is bigger 4 or 1000 women.

one thing you may not know about the white man, so issue they never lie about. this is one of the issue. please visit cnn call there number and ask any nigeria newspaper to conduct an interview with cnn or google or nasa.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
is president yar adua married to 4 women, no .
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2008
@nigeria1

you damm seem dumber by every new post. its not just the yorubas but the whole tribes in nigeria that their culture permits them plenty wives,religion has however restricted this practice satelite pictures and housing census are mostly used to ascertain the level of poverty and for housing purposes for instance an area might have 100people living in just 7houses while another area might have 50people with 60houses(thats why they say nigerians are under housed). you might also want to know why menigitis is rampant in the north,its because of large number of people cranked up in one small house. you used yar"adua as an example (you really are dumb) why didnt you use the masaba the man with 86 wives?
i have lost count with the number of times that your mighty CNN has referred to the hausa/fulani as the dominant tribe in nigeria so i am lost when you wrote i should consult them

you clearly dont know what satelllite pictures are used for and i pity you because the likes of you might end up leaders withouit a clue!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
Dranoel,

I do not agree to the fact that Northerners have more population than southerners, irrespictive of their marrying multiple wives, if not why where they so against including ethnic group and religion in the last census? I smell a rat. They know that past census is a sham and the only way they can continue to latch on the resources form the south is to inflate their population.

Finally, i do not know why you are having problems understanding Nigeria1 maps. His maps are very easy to understand. It is just for you to get a post doctoral degree in google map studying and CNN watching (which i did). Whomever that had not followed my example is dump cool.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2008
Planner:

Dranoel,

I do not agree to the fact that Northerners have more population than southerners, irrespictive of their marrying multiple wives, if not why where they so against including ethnic group and religion in the last census? I smell a rat. They know that past census is a sham and the only way they can continue to latch on the resources form the south is to inflate their population.

point of correction,it wasnt the north that was against tribe and religion it was obasanjo (according to him it will raise the level of tension in the country then)
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
It is shocking that Arid north that recieves extremely small amount of immigrant can be more populated that coastal regions. It is only in nigeria that this happens. World over, coastal regions and forested areas are usually more populated than grassy plains. Granted that the northern can marry multiple wives (but the south does too albeit in a smaller scale) but this can not solely explain population growth. If that is the case, why is the Arab regions not vastly more populated than say some parts of Europe?

A man that has 6 wives and 9 children is no more than a man that has a wife and 9 children.

See we should be truthful to ourselves. An averege child born in the south has a better chance of survival to adulthood than an average northerner. Moreso, killer diseases is more prevalent in the northern areas than in the south, and finally, the overall liveability indices is better for the average southerner.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
my guy who told you the north receives little immigrants? at the last check NIS was complaining about the large influx of foreigners (niger,chad,lebanese) into northern nigeria

are you also aware that egypt is arid and has the second largest population in africa?infact asides nigeria north africa has the highest population in africa.

you should be truthful with yourself
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
are you also aware that egypt is arid and has the second largest population in africa?infact asides nigeria north africa has the highest population in africa

You are correct, but they are bordered by the Mediterranean sea, and the most populous areas in the region are the towns and cities that recieves its lifeline from the sea. Secondly, Egypt is arid. Agreed. But the Nile delta that empys itself into the Mediterranean sea is the most populous region in Egypt.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
can you say same for ethiopia,sudan and niger?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2008
No. for reason that has to do with political, population is most concentrated on their capital cities.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by blackspade(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
North Africa doesn't have the largest population in Africa. Egypt has the second largest population, but Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco have some of the smallest populations out of the whole continent. Regions like West Africa and East Africa have much greater populations, even without counting the ones who go uncounted.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
What ever the Population is, Big or Small, it will not stop Arewa, Odua, and Biafra to part their ways, these and more arguments are the things that lead it to become very necessary for the Niger-area to divide. Do you think the Country will forever remain in arguments, one dirty day will come when the Southerners or the Niger Delta Militants will start attacking Arewa, while Arewa remains un-prepared for the worst, we will suffer a lot more than even the Niger Delta People are suffering now.

Population will not stop us from becoming Independent, that is; a country with population of as low as 100,000 can become independent. Let us prepare for Worst, for all those that thinks Arewa is far less less in Population than the South. It is quite an advantage for us, because we will have a balanced share of resource revenue among Citizens, and the Economy will perform better with less population. E.g. Dubai, (United Arab Emirates) the Population of their Citizens is less than 6 Million, or Qatar with a Population of 1.5 Million. But look at their Economy, please isn't less Population an Advantage to every country. I know some of you will talk of Sea, Oil, etc, okay how about Luxembourg a Landlocked Country with a Population of only 500,000, and surviving with Rubber as their major Raw Material and Farming but Pride with a Per capita of more than $80,000, or take Switzerland also a Landlocked Country with a Population of only 8 Million with a Per capita of more than $35,000. You see, this is the real issue, all what is needed is the Manager, if we have good Rulers that will take care of our Countries, nothing will stop us from getting a Per capita more than that.

Do you know how much the Per Capita of Nigeria is? It is really Sad, it is only $1,500, imagine please. In my own Assignment I estimated the Economy of Biafra will reach a Per Capita of more than $10,000 in the first month of becoming Independent, Yes, more than $10,000. That of Odua region will become up to $8,000 in the first month, but for Arewa, the result is from $4,000 to $6,000, depending on the situation and agreements made for the use of Sea ports of Odua, Biafra, Cameroon, and Benin.

This my Calculations will seem confusing to some people, but I am writing a Comprehensive article with clear estimations and how I came about with the results, and it will be published in one of the Nigerian Dailies very soon. I will post it also on Nairaland also.

Cheers all!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ikeyman00(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
Dividing Nigeria will not make any appreciable impact till the fundamental issues has been addressed.(accountability and etc) im not too border about your wonder map[/b]. we cannot be deceive by these fanatics in here

and by the way Nigeria1 u sound like Gordon Brown ehh? if u have your way, you will get Nigeria out of this mess. This thread reflect rather more on tribalising. why do u always say all the time oh im Yoruba?

Maybe at the time your awkard illusion is actualised people like Akala might reincarnate to take up some post in the Oduduwa republic.

rubbish!!!!!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
The Flying Flag of the United Emirates of Arewa

This is one of the kind of cities we will build in Arewa

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2008
ikeyman00:

Dividing Nigeria will not make any appreciable impact till the fundamental issues has been addressed.(accountability and etc) im not too border about your wonder map[/b]. we cannot be deceive by these fanatics in here,

Please let us have the fundamental issues, and your own everlasting possible solution to our current problems. Do you want to kill all the Northerners and then claim the North as yours? Or do you want the Northerners to kill all the Southerners and claim the South as yours.

The most Justifiable and Workable solution is to divide. Since this Post started, have you seen any Post that have the Justifiable and Workable Solution? Division IS the ONLY solution to our Problems.

NB: God did NOT say NIGERIA must EXIST! But the BRITISH say SO. Also, God did NOT named NIGERIA, it is one WOMAN that named the Country, old Papas said she was a Bitch. Anyway, the British have made their mistakes and Go, now we are the ones to correct the Mistakes, and re-claim our Freedom to exist Independently. Or, are you waiting for the British to come back and Separate us? Well. they can only come back to further destroy the country and take the Oil they always wanted. Open your EYES, Do not be illussioned with North and South Unity Stuffs, It is a FRAUD, It will never WORK.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 2:09am On Sep 23, 2008
Do not be illussioned with North and South Unity Stuffs, It is a FRAUD, It will never WORK.

what makes u think there is unity in the North, u still haven't said what the north would do with the tivs, idoma, jukun, nupe etc??
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2008
mr go and check this. yorubas till today still have 6 or 7 women. my cousin have it. but apart from this man who falsely claim he as 86 women. you can't find northerner with that many women. and i have lived in the north. more than half of northern man just have one woman. look is it easy to manage one woman. no. so imagine 4. most northern men have just one women now adays.

all my northern friend have just one woman. an northerner are not know to have extra marital affair like the yorubas. alot of yorubas have children out of wedlock. northern do not have children out of wedlock.

here is a question for you, do you want to say that satellite cameras hate the north? why did satellite caameras not find the so many women. and northern women do not have more than 4 children. but southern women ave up to 9 children.

and president yar adua have turai, what about him having more, do you think turai would allow him to have more women. i can tell you, she would buy gun to shoot anybody that try to near her husband. Is turai not a northern woman too?

ikeyman00 
, i alway says i am a yorubaman, because i love been a yorubaman. if it was possible to come back to this world again,which i know it is not. i would love to return again as a yoruba. it is wonderful been a yoruba person. there is pride in it.

auwal, i love you flag and everything you posted. i wish more northerner were like you. this world would be a wonderful place.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2008
I want to make 3 science statement. which are . I am going to use the symbol & to relate the parameters as the term " directly proportional".

1.        population(p) is directly proportional to housing (h).   This is true in all cases.   p & h

The more the houses the more the population with an accuracy of 90% of the time. This statement is also correct.
Now using this statement , I derive another equation 

The more the number of houses the more the plot of land (L). This statement is true for 99% of the time.   h & L

And the more the increase in plot of land the more the increase in area coverage (A). This statement is correct 99% of the time.   L & A

It is wise to say

p & h  and  h & L   and L & A

if P = h  and h =l   and l = A

we can simple derive a relation between P and A. That is population and  area coverage. that is true.

So we have 3 equation.

Equation 1.         P =h

equation 2.         h = L

equation 3.        L  = A 

So now if    P = h = L   this is true.     

Now we can say that P = L   this true  that P & L

If P = L  and L = A       

we can safely say      P= L = A   this is true.   

it is obvious that    P = A   that is P & A   

Summary population is directly proportional to area coverage.

So if the population of a place increase, the number of houses built would increase, and the number of land plot used in that town would increase
and the number of area coverage would increase.

obvious the increase in population would cause an increase in the number of houses built, and will cause an increases in the number of plot of land used and which would cause an increase in area coverage.  So increase in population cause an increase in area coverage. This is true.

the more the population , the more the area coverage. And vise visa , the less the area coverage the less the population.    the less the population mean the less the area coverage.   And the more the coverage area , the more the population.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
bawomolo:

what makes u think there is unity in the North, u still haven't said what the north would do with the tivs, idoma, jukun, nupe etc??

North is United, and will remain United for ever, have you ever heard any Nupe, Tiv, Idoma, or Jukun, come up with any thing that shows a sign of being a separatist from the North. For GOD sake, our Flag is One, and check this out.

He is Etsu Nupe of Bida ruling the Bida Emirate

The Emir of Wukari (TIV People) ruling the Wukari Emirate

[img]http://students.umf.maine.edu/~olakpeok/Pictures/Sarkin_kano%5B1%5D.JPG[/img]
The Emir of Kano (Hausa Fulani) ruling the Kano Emirate

Haven't you see the beauty of our Unity above, culture difference is very very little.

Also, NOTE that this is the UNITY of EMIRATES, most of these Emirs are cousins and brothers, so are you thinking that the Wukari Emirate will rather join the Yoruba People or the Bida Emirate join the Igbo People, NO, It is not Possible. WE ARE ONE PEOPLE WITH ONE VOICE. By the Way, any EMIRATE is FREE to Join anywhere they like, no Force.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2008
@auwal87

theres nothing like emir of wukari,theres a aku of wukari who lords over the jukun people.

THE TIVS ARE RULED BY THE TOR TIV AND THE IDOMAS BY THE OCHI IDOMA! THERE ARE NO EMIRS IN BENUE (AND CAN NEVER BE!)

@nigeria1

i think (and its my own opinion) you will pass for the most uneducated person on nairaland
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
DRANOEL:

@auwal87

theres nothing like emir of wukari,theres a aku of wukari who lords over the jukun people.

THE TIVS ARE RULED BY THE TOR TIV AND THE IDOMAS BY THE OCHI IDOMA! THERE ARE NO EMIRS IN BENUE (AND CAN NEVER BE!)

Well you are trying to tell people that SARKI of KANO is also not an EMIR. For GOD sake what is the TOR of TIV (Emir of TIV, or King of TIV), or the OCHI of IDOMA, it is all the same, all means EMIR, all means KING. Okay, also tell People that there are no Emirates in Benue and Taraba. Man, do your Assignments before coming up with conclusions okay.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Eziachi: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ auwal87,
Nice pictures, we have seen the pix of the emir, the New York super=imposed with Arewa billboard and the imaginary flag, but you forgot to put the pix of the beggers legions or did you airbrushed them?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ikeyman00(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
haha, ,
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by KCBrown: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
Auwal87 or auwal 88 now, if u like see an oilly future, let the time come, if u are an ibo dats why u are seeing a bloody future, it will start first in ur village and end in ur local govt. Why will u just sit down and see nothing but a bloody future, u need to be erased in nigeria, pple like u are not useful in d community at all if by now u are seeing a bloody future, what will u see if u are big or if u are been given an opportunity to govern ur area, that time u will see a kerosine future, O boy go and think of ur life and stop seeing a bloody future in ur village.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
that funny mr. i think you people are more funny.  and i can't believe that nigeria newspapers as become so bad. when i was young, my father use to make me read newspaper as far as the age of 6 to 10 years. i was already reading. i could not read everything but i understand some of the story and love the pictures.

Then people in the press were VERY VERY smart people. one of the men i love to read those days was bisi onabanjo, aiyekoto, i think that was the name of is portion. It was a press of great mind. men who reason out of the box. now nigeria press and nigerian since to show they are not smart.  i have been watch NTA news online and some of the newspapers i have read. They have been talking about a many with 86 women.

It show north nigeria is using newapaper for propaganda. look a man with 86 women.  let look at it. there are 24 hours in a day. 8 hours a man sleep. another 8 hours he goes to work. at least 30 minutes he travel to work.  so 8 + 8 +1 = 17  out of the 24 hours. you have 7 hours of a day. let now divide 7 hours = 60 minute x 7 = 420 minutes.  

if you divided 420 minute by 86 women.    420 divided 86 =  4. 88 minute per woman.   is the north saying this man see his women 4 minutes each day, 

it is a propaganda weapon. the problem with the north is fear. they believe that they need the south. that is not true. look around africa. are nigerian living better than other african. The answer is no,  so even if the north form arewa republic. their lives can not get worst than what they have now. IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER.  love attract love. hate attract hate. PREACH LOVE.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2008
KC Brown:

Auwal87 or auwal 88 now, if u like see an oilly future, let the time come, if u are an ibo that is why u are seeing a bloody future, it will start first in ur village and end in ur local govt. Why will u just sit down and see nothing but a bloody future, u need to be erased in nigeria, people like u are not useful in d community at all if by now u are seeing a bloody future, what will u see if u are big or if u are been given an opportunity to govern ur area, that time u will see a kerosine future, O boy go and think of ur life and stop seeing a bloody future in ur village.

Auwal87 or auwal 88 now
It is Auwal87 not 88.

if u are an ibo that is why u are seeing a bloody future
I am not an Igbo, I am Hausa-Fulani from Arewa

it will start first in ur village and end in,
My Village has never experienced any Tension before, and I am not seeing a Bloody Future in my Village, in the whole Niger Area (aka Nigeria).

u need to be erased in nigeria
I am not a Nigerian already (I am from Arewa).
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

It show north nigeria is using newapaper for propaganda.

Most of the Popular Newspapers in Niger Area are from the South.

Pointer Express (North)
Observer (South)
N-Observer (South)
Newspage-Wkly (South)
BusinessWld-Wkly (South)
News Star-Wkly (South)
Oracle-Wkly (South)
Compass (South)
PM News (South)
Leadership (Secular)
Thisday (South)
Guardian (South)
The Sun (South)
Vanguard (South)
Nation (South)
Tribune (South)
New Nigerian (Secular)
Inquirer (South)
N-Delta Std. (South)
Independent (South)
Champion (South)
New Age (South)
Daily Times (South)
The Tide (South)
Daily Trust (North)
BusinessDay (South)
Financial Std. (South)
Insight-Wkly (South)
Desert Herald (North)
Newsday (South)
Punch (South)
Triumph (North)

For God sake how will Area rule in the Nigerian Media with 90% of the Papers coming from the South?

Please re-visit your claim that North use Newspapers as Propaganda Tool, besides Newspapers are just getting the stories that they hope will finish up their copies before 12 noon.

it is a propaganda weapon. the problem with the north is fear. they believe that they need the south. that is not true. look around africa. are nigerian living better than other african. The answer is no,  so even if the north form arewa republic. their lives can not get worst than what they have now.  love attract love. hate attract hate.

Our People thought that proclaiming Independence from Niger Area will rise war like the one with Biafra, but nothing like that will happen, our People like to live in Peace, Arewa will be in better Position to cater for all the Almajiris that most of the Southerners always quote. Even though I have started seeing Beggars from the South in Kano.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
newspaper sell story to make money. south or no south.   

naira or dollar no know tribe. if yar adua land better money for your hand auwal, you would stop shouting Arewa republic. I notice the shout of Arewa  Republic is from 90% of the poor northerners.

I have lived in the north before, i would tell you the north would do well if they form Arewa, but auwal , who do you hope would be president , you or president Yar adua.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.