Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Should Nigeria Be Divided? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Be Divided? (28834 Views)

b / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into North And South Separate Countries Like Sudan? / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Queenisha1: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
why do those emirs look like wild cats

please take down those pictures this is an international forum.
I'll hate for people to think Africans have white bunny ears lipsrsealed
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
_Queenisha:

why do those emirs look like would cats

please take down those pictures this is an international forum.
I'll hate for people to think Africans have white bunny ears lipsrsealed

Haba dai, but the same people came all the way from Europe and America every year to watch the celebration of Eid by the Emirs and their Horsemen, it is a beautiful culture, and I do not like it to be abandoned, you want to see Emirs dressing like George Bush or like 'Yar Adua? Please, No, it is culture. But this white bunny ears I think are better than Cow Horns. What is "would cats", I think you mean Wild Cats, anyway its English Stuffs, I know.

Nigeria1@;:

newspaper sell story to make money. south or no south.   

naira or dollar no know tribe. if yar adua land better money for your hand auwal, you would stop shouting Arewa republic. I notice the shout of Arewa  Republic is from 90% of the poor northerners.

I have lived in the north before, i would tell you the north would do well if they form Arewa, but auwal , who do you hope would be president , you or president Yar adua.

Where do you live in Arewa before? Well, I hope 'Yar Adua will land better money for my hand, Na from that day I will be even more eager to see Arewa as an Independent Country. Or, I hope 90% of the Poor Northerners will have the better clue of becoming Independent, things would have been much easier.

President? I am not a Politician, and the People of Arewa are the ones to decided who will be the president, even though the Emirate Council will play major role in the Country, the President will enjoy most Autonomy, and the Prime Minister will be selected by the Emirates of Arewa Ruling Council.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Angeleyz(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
I am in favour of a split. It will mean the Northerns can fuk off with their Islam, sharia bull(and anybody else who is moslem can go the hell with).
It will also mean the Ibo's can fuk the hell off with their Biafra-nostalgic bull and the Yoruba's can fuk the hell right off with their i-am-better-than-everybodyelse shite, The Delta people can fuk the hell riteeeeeeeeeeee offffffffffff with their hard-done-by bull on oil. Then the rest of us in betweeners can bluddy well live in piece in our mud huts. WAZObluddyBIA my arse kiss
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2008
area coverage refered to the area covered by human.

I want to make 3 science statement. which are . I am going to use the symbol & to relate the parameters as the term " directly proportional".

1.        population(p) is directly proportional to housing (h).   This is true in all cases.   p & h

The more the houses the more the population with an accuracy of 90% of the time. This statement is also correct.
Now using this statement , I derive another equation 

The more the number of houses the more the plot of land (L). This statement is true for 99% of the time.   h & L

And the more the increase in plot of land the more the increase in area coverage (A). This statement is correct 99% of the time.   L & A

It is wise to say

p & h  and  h & L   and L & A

if P = h  and h =l   and l = A

we can simple derive a relation between P and A. That is population and  area coverage. that is true.

So we have 3 equation.

Equation 1.         P =h

equation 2.         h = L

equation 3.        L  = A 

So now if    P = h = L   this is true.     

Now we can say that P = L   this true  that P & L

If P = L  and L = A       

we can safely say      P= L = A   this is true.   

it is obvious that    P = A   that is P & A   

Summary population is directly proportional to area coverage.

So if the population of a place increase, the number of houses built would increase, and the number of land plot used in that town would increase
and the number of area coverage would increase.

obvious the increase in population would cause an increase in the number of houses built, and will cause an increases in the number of plot of land used and which would cause an increase in area coverage.  So increase in population cause an increase in area coverage. This is true.

the more the population , the more the area coverage. And vise visa , the less the area coverage the less the population.    the less the population mean the less the area coverage.   And the more the coverage area , the more the population.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

I want to make 3 science statement. which are . I am going to use the symbol & to relate the parameters as the term " directly proportional".

Let me give u an idea, why not create a new thread for the Science Statement on the Population stuffs, I think it will be more elaborate than here, It has connection with Dividing Nigeria, please let us know.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by kaboninc(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
I do not know y even her own ppl canot trust in her unity. Instead of thnking of how we can better our lot, we are thinking of dividing. Have u ever thought about it-more than at least 100 different ethnics in d country. Each going solo, dat wud be an unfair distributionof both human and capital resources. Its becos of politics, the nigerian type dat makes ppl think of dat absurd idea. And just now ppl want new states to be created, funny L.G.As formed and villages seperated just becos each family wants 2 be recognised. The probems with humans is humans, likewise dat of nigeria, our problem is nigerians.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
kaboninc:

Instead of thnking of how we can better our lot, ,

It is okay, please give your own thinking on how we can better our lot, like someone posted, he said no, let us go back to the regional form, someone say no let us divide into two not three, now what about your own solution? To kill all Northerners and let the Southerners live in Peace or what?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2008
more autonomy for the regions would make sense. the central government system doesn't seem to be working
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by udezue(m): 2:05am On Sep 24, 2008
Nigeria should never have been created in the 1st instance. YES BIKO LETS GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS. We will have better relationship with each other when we are all living independently.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 4:14am On Sep 24, 2008
The WEST NIGER state of ondo, bayelsa, edo , delta,oyo , osun,lagos,ogun, kwara, west kogi,ekiti, borgu in niger state is more populated than Ghana, that tell you how big nigeria is.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
auwal what happen to you? i find you more interesting than the other people on nairaland who since to lack the understanding of the real nigeria and can not present real solution to or again the development of nigeria. coming online to say cramp because you have access to an internet does not make you smart.

Even when i know your view is out of the box, it is better than the bunch of since to be stupid lacking in confident contributors , who for the fear of making a mistake login under different name.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by OLIGHI: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
The Ibos are the People denting the Image of Nigeria outside.
Go to South Africa, China, Europe, African Countries, e.t.c and see for yourself what these ill-manner people are doing.
The Yorubas are Tribalist, coward and betrayers
The Hausa/Fulanis are simply years behind civilization
Tell me How will The sweet NIGER-DELTA cope with these set of people in an entity calledd Nigeria
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
I think Nigeria dividing will not make a difference, although, i think those that are asking for it shd be given a chance to experiment it.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
if nigeria govt does not correct the 419 scam of the nigeria census , then nigeria should divided. We yorubas do not want to be scam again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2935397
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by grafikdon: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
OLIGHI:

Go to South Africa, China, Europe, African Countries, e.t.c and see for yourself what these ill-manner people are doing.
The Yorubas are Tribalist, coward and betrayers
The Hausa/Fulanis are simply years behind civilization
Tell me How will The sweet NIGER-DELTA cope with these set of people in an entity calledd Nigeria

So we have a new ethnic group in Nigeria known as Niger-Delta? The brand new ethnic group full of saints and angels with fluffy wings. Ahhhh. . . I'll do anything to be a member of this brand new saintly ethnic group. . . grin
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Gamine(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2008
lol.

Abeg ooh.

Make una divide already, leave my peace-loving town!

Republic of Uneme, thats our country

Im currently designing the logo and flag, insignia and all that

PLS O!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
Gamine:

lol.

Abeg ooh.

Make una divide already, leave my peace-loving town!

Republic of Uneme, thats our country

I'm currently designing the logo and flag, insignia and all that

PLS O!

After the division, there would probably be too many nation out of it.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
Imo state (whole of the state, )

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

auwal what happen to you? i find you more interesting than the other people on nairaland who since to lack the understanding of the real nigeria and can not present real solution to or again the development of nigeria. coming online to say cramp because you have access to an internet does not make you smart.
Even when i know your view is out of the box, it is better than the bunch of since to be stupid lacking in confident contributors , who for the fear of making a mistake login under different name.

It is very funny to change username for fear of mistake, lol, but it is good for Nairaland admin to add security like timeframe for changing usernames, like once in a month.

What happen to me? Well, I think I am suffering from a divisionopobiatic disease, but it is a curable one, and it will be cured as soon as I see the flag of United Emirates of Arewa in the United Nations Secretariat in New York.

Thanks for the comment.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Gamine(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
Wetin consign us for imo state

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
nigeria1

whether you like it or not whether you post pictures,videos or radio waves this is the true composition of nigeria

Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

Muslim 50%, Christian 40%, indigenous beliefs 10%

0-14 years: 41.7%
15-64 years: 55.3%
65 years and over: 3%

and auwal87

they can never be an emir in benue,in the first instance the fact that your dream country has the word emirates disqualifies benue,plateau,kogi and taraba states.

secondly the name arewa and symbol (try using that symbol and calling someone arewa in gboko-benue state and see if you dont get killed)
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
Gamine:

Wetin consign us for imo state

Who knows?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
DRANOEL:

and auwal87
they can never be an emir in benue,in the first instance the fact that your dream country has the word emirates disqualifies benue,plateau,kogi and taraba states.
secondly the name arewa and symbol (try using that symbol and calling someone arewa in gboko-benue state and see if you don't get killed)[/b]

Go to the Palaces in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, and Taraba states, if you did not see that Symbol, and you did not saw their Emirate Councils, please come and kill me on Nairaland. Please do your research before coming up with a conclusion.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
GBOKO IN BENUE!

you might probably not be aware that when dangote tried erecting a mosque opposite BCC the natives went on rampage destroying vehicles with kano,jigawa and co numbers and threatening to make life unbearable for dangote till he recinded on the decision (and i dont need to tell you about theBCC sale saga)

also when the former governor (george akume) gave out money to the small (insignificant) number of muslims to build a mosque,the natives rioted and drove them away instead

as for the research you are talking about,i dont need to research a place i am from! tiv and hausa is like two dicks with no pu**y
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
and you might want to know what the tor tiv looks like

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
What he is wearing is called Babbar Riga in Hausa, it is commonly worn by all Traditional Rulers, on his head is what we called Hula in Hausa, or Cap in English. It is every King's will to dress up the way he likes, since majority of People there are Tiv, it is better for him to dress like Tiv. But, are you trying to say that the Flag of Sokoto Caliphate did not landed in these states? Please don't say that, read History, okay?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
the flag did not reach benue,the caliphate was moving westwards not east wards. bros you dont have a clue about history,the tortivs name is alfred akawe torkula on his head is leopard skin(the symbol of a great warrior) go back and read those history books well ,tivland ,idoma land,jukun land and igalaland were not affected,bros research on your internet and stop making a fool of your self
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
since you are so daft and cant do common research let me help you

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10031

STOP MAKING A BIG FOOL OF YOURSELF
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ikeyman00(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
olighi

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided?
« #299 on: Today at 04:04:17 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to  

i think u need to come over to uk!! yorubas are big time 419s, watch it. Nigeria image heavily dented

and to those nigerians haters and hausa republic, now i understand the reason there arent no appreciable progress in the country. conutinue displaying your think-tank limitations

how can a living human being seriously beleive that there is no way Nigeria can live, oh god, they sit here chewing garbage day till night in the pretence they being logical? when the white man made up his mind u aint got a able-brain cell, u gone mad.

Nigeria isnt the problem, i think the problem is "some" nigerians, most likely the hausa political so called moslem gangters, that have not provide any useful thing for their people for all the time they ve been in power, i guess those gangters  will still reincarnate to take over the so called yeye stupid dumb arewa populance.

its sound obivious that for nigeria to live some people has to go for real, maybe some people here inclusive.

now beleive this or not these bonkers will definately go till then the real young soliders like us coming up will take over and smoke all them bastard that kill the ibos in the name of joke? OBasanjo will surely die one day sure! ibb will follow haa, and certain bastard out there will follow for sure

now its all good to glamourise on how the north will look like newyork when nigeria split in your dream head, but for now, the situation in nigeria is not that bad that the street of kano will be such in a smelly mess i think. charity begins at home u know.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
There is a issue of national security, i do not want to show what i see online. it is an issue of national security, there is a reason why we need to create the coastal state you see in this map. There are hugh pipeline over there. that why the militia are blowing it up. if you create the state it would reduce militia. I am not from that state, i am a yorubaman. so before you throw insult. i am helping you people out.

This is coastal state from satellite picture. you can see it is nearly the same size as the whole of the 5 states in the south east. Here is where nearly 70 % of the militia comes from this area. i can see the pipelines and other facilities. give them a state. you would be shock it would reduce the poverty level. it is 10 local govt.

it consist of delta south senatorial and west bayelsa senatorial area.

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by tpia: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
OBasanjo will surely die one day sure! ibb will follow haa, and certain bastard out there will follow for sure

so, is there anybody including yourself who wont die someday?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by DRANOEL(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
theres a mad man on the loose on nairaland,he goes about dropping pix with no facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.