Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Should Nigeria Be Divided? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Be Divided? (28884 Views)

b / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into North And South Separate Countries Like Sudan? / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Arnold1(m): 2:48am On Sep 18, 2008
It is okay for your kinsman, Quotasyste, to label all yorubas as cowards. Not a single one in particular,
but the whole people in their entirety. You had nothing to say to him about that.

But when people point out the obviously cowardly behavior of Ojukwu, you stand here writing
post after post trying to defend him.

I repeat, i[b]f Ojukwu was a true patriotic leader, he would've either died fighting or be captured alive. His
fleeing to luxury in Ivory Coast is cowardly behavior.[/b]
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Eziachi: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2008
Arnold1:

[b]You are just saying this because the man belongs to your ethnic tribe. If someone else had done this, you'll
be the first to call him a coward j[/b]ust like you were quick to label Tafa Balogun, OBJ, Abacha and IBB
as corrupt but left out Sam Egwu, Okadigbo, Orji Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani as if they are saints.

You are obviously biased in your thinking. In your eyes, igbos are perfect people and all others are the
bad ones. shio

I think with you I am repeating myself. Why should I left out name of any Igbo criminal? You are the one that mention drug, Okija, armed robbers and love of money as something specially associated with Ndigbo, hence my question of Abacha, IBB and others if they are Igbos too and also asking if there is a town in your nation wihtout a shrine, Babalowo or an Ebami eda. I then went on to ask you if you want list of Igbo criminal both in govt and outside it, how did that make me to left out anybody's name and that crime has no boundary, in other words I was telling you that very tribe including Ndigbo has their own bad eggs.  It's like you have forgotten what you're really arguing about.

It has nothing to do with tribe, the only person or group who has right the to criticise Ojukwu as a betrayer, coward or a senseless war monger as most Nigeria has decided to paint him should be people who fought with him and those he fought for and not those he fought against, as you can't cry more than the beareved, that is my point that you weren;t in the war with Ojukwu or suffered any casualty from the war or betryed by his action or inaction, so what is your take?

Shouldn't we be the one that will decide or be passing judgement if we felt so betrayed and not you who has no take on the events? How did he betray you as person to qualify as a coward? Did he abandoned you and fled as a soldier fighting along with you for him to become your coward? What is you take?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Arnold1(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2008
Eziachi:

I think with you I am repeating myself. Why should I left out name of any Igbo criminal? You are the one that mention drug, Okija, armed robbers and love of money as something specially associated with Ndigbo,

I did not mention this anywhere in my posts. Please go and re-read the thread and see who exactly mentioned this.

Eziachi:

hence my question of Abacha, IBB and others if they are Igbos too and also asking if there is a town in your nation wihtout a shrine, Babalowo or an Ebami eda.

Why didn't you address the initial post made by your kinsman Quotasyste ? Some of you igbos talk trash about other tribes, but
when others retaliate, you take up arms. If you don't want people talking trash about you, then don't talk trash about others.

All this nonsense started with your kinsman, Quotasyste. Go and read the second post on this thread on page 1.

Eziachi:

I then went on to ask you if you want list of Igbo criminal both in govt and outside it, how did that make me to left out anybody's name and that crime has no boundary, in other words I was telling you that very tribe including Ndigbo has their own bad eggs. It's like you have forgotten what you're really arguing about.

You never mentioned the bag eggs in your tribe. It's when I pointed them out that you started admitting you have bad eggs.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Eziachi:

It has nothing to do with tribe, the only person or group who has right the to criticise Ojukwu as a betrayer, coward or a senseless war monger as most Nigeria has decided to paint him should be people who fought with him and those he fought for and not those he fought against, as you can't cry more than the beareved, that is my point

It is a free world and I can criticize whomever I want to. A coward is a coward regardless who is doing the accusing.

Eziachi:

that you weren;t in the war with Ojukwu or suffered any casualty from the war or betryed by his action or inaction, so what is your take?

Please Eziachi, both sides suffered casualties in the war.

Eziachi:

Shouldn't we be the one that will decide or be passing judgement if we felt so betrayed and not you who has no take on the events? How did he betray you as person to qualify as a coward? Did he abandoned you and fled as a soldier fighting along with you for him to become your coward? What is you take?

Ojukwu's action is nothing short of cowardly. Whether I was the one he betrayed or not is not the point. The bottom line is that, his action
was cowardly. That is my take.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by blackspade(m): 3:22am On Sep 18, 2008
My fault Arnold1, after doing more research, I admit I was wrong what I was saying about Lagos.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Arnold1(m): 3:28am On Sep 18, 2008
blackspade:

My fault Arnold1, after doing more research, I admit I was wrong what I was saying about Lagos.

No problem my brother. I apologize if I addressed you wrongly earlier cool
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by blackspade(m): 3:42am On Sep 18, 2008
It's all good bruva.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2008
Like I said, you seem to have a bended attitude toward history. You see what you wanted to see in your own myopic mind. Chuba deid almost six years ago and if you write Nigerian history correctly today, Chuba will not be mentioned in negatives, he was the first to alert Nigerians about Obasanjo and they conspired to dent his name and killed him too and only now that Nigerians has known the truth about what Chuba did except minds like you. I hope you knew the difference between accusation against proof or conviction. Who was it that accused Chuba and what was the result of the accusation till now?

To you crime has boundary, that is why you remebered Egwu and forgot Akala, Fayose or lately Ladoja. I am not holding brief for Egwu but I think he is whatever he is not because he is an Igboman but because he became what he wanted to be, same goes for the others I mentioned and that is why Nigerian is a failed state because there are people like you and also thinks like you all over the affairs of the nation, making decision that affect ordinary Igboman with this sort of biased and stereotypical sickness.

You need pitied.

Eziachi, why is God's name are you wasting you time with buffon called Arnold1? Haven't you realised that you are talking an forum fool?

@ Arnold1 what is defference between fleeing six days to the end of war and the last day of thew war? by the way what is last day of war?
Don't you know since it was obvious that the Nigerian side has won, it becoame imperativve that He (Ojukwu) will have to flee (which is not an act of cowardice) so that his flesh will not used for pepper soup. Ojukwu is more brave than all the yoruba and hausa dominated army, if not why were they reluctant to go to war with cameroun when they were threatening Nigerian citizens in the then Nigerian owned Bakassi. Why is Olusegun Obasanjo ( a big fat coward) in shucha big hurry to sign away Bakasi?

Arnold tell your spineless self out of this place. When mpele was attacking us. you quickly ran away, too afraid to confront a real and known enemy but rather chase shadows.

One more thing :STOP ENGAGING IN INTELLECTUAL MASTURBATION!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Arnold1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
First you write this:

Planner:

Eziachi, why is God's name are you wasting you time with buffon called Arnold1? Haven't you realised that you are talking an forum fool?

Then you proceed to address me:

Planner:

@ Arnold1 what is defference between fleeing six days to the end of war and the last day of thew war
? by the way what is last day of war?

Now, who really is the fool ?

Planner:

Don't you know since it was obvious that the Nigerian side has won, it becoame imperativve that He (Ojukwu) will have to flee (which is not an act of cowardice) so that his flesh will not used for pepper soup. Ojukwu is more brave than all the yoruba and hausa dominated army, if not why were they reluctant to go to war with cameroun when they were threatening Nigerian citizens in the then Nigerian owned Bakassi. Why is Olusegun Obasanjo ( a big fat coward) in shucha big hurry to sign away Bakasi?

Arnold tell your spineless self out of this place. When mpele was attacking us. you quickly ran away, too afraid to confront a real and known enemy but rather chase shadows.

One more thing :STOP ENGAGING IN INTELLECTUAL MASTURBATION!

It is okay for your igbo kinsman, QuotaSyste, to label the entire yoruba race as cowards, but when one points out the cowardly
behavior of Ojukwu, you take up arms.

Like I said earlier, you and your kinsmen can call me all the names you want but it doesn't make Ojukwu any less of a coward.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ bawomolo

We don't care, they are welcome to go their own separate ways, even if they like Abuja, let them take it. What we are all after is Peace, and later if they want to Join, we are ready to accept them.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by auwal87(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
The National Flag of Arewa

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
We don't care, they are welcome to go their own separate ways, even if they like Abuja, let them take it. What we are all after is Peace, and later if they want to Join, we are ready to accept them.

the idea of a predominantly christian/animist state or region joining an emirate is laughable. your attempt at peace is a call for distance. i can imagine the number of wars that would be fought with the wack borders u are drawing.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
Auwal87
See the Beautiful Map of UAE (United Arewa Emirates)

More coming soon

Mr Auwalu, I love your flag, its beautiful. Southerners can wait to see you parasite leave.

For the past 60 years, there have never been any group from the north advocating for secession. You seem to be a one man crusade, Its either you are out of tune with reality or delusional.  No parasite want to brake away from its host.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
Eziachi
It has nothing to do with tribe, the only person or group who has right the to criticise Ojukwu as a betrayer, coward or a senseless war monger as most Nigeria has decided to paint him should be people who fought with him,,,?

Ibo people criticize the eastern minority over their conduct during the war, Yoruba are coward, Hausa are murderers; but yet you want to shield Ojukwu, from criticism. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

Ojukwu is not only a coward but a betrayer: He came back from exile, only to join NPN; the same party that was formed by Hassan Usman Katsina, who was involved with the pogrom of Ibos in the north.

Your Ojukwu is nothing but a shameless old man, without a shred of conscience. If you feel bad about it, take a jump.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
bilymuse:

Eziachi
Ibo people criticize the eastern minority over their conduct during the war, Yoruba are coward, Hausa are murderers; but yet you want to shield Ojukwu, from criticism. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

Ojukwu is not only a coward but a betrayer: He came back from exile, only to join NPN; the same party that was formed by Hassan Usman Katsina, who was involved with the pogrom of Ibos in the north.

Your Ojukwu is nothing but a shameless old man, without a shred of conscience. If you feel bad about it, take a jump.
haaaaaaaaaa, now you are really looking for tribal e-war.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
The solution to a problem is to know first what your problem is.  And the south hate the north and do not want to have anything to do with the north.

We have nothing in common with them.  And they have been telling your people ,  over and over again. they do not want to be with you. Why can't you get it. Are you people deaf. they just do not want to be with you.

If you are in a marriage, your wife tell you she does not want to have  sex with you. Are you going to rape her, because you want to be with her. This is what is happening. You are raping the south. And they have said over and over again. No. they do not want to be  raped again. Do you need a civil war before you get the NO.

Look the north is at a disadvantage if nigeria goes to a civil war.

1.  the south is more populated than the North,  Please check all satellite picture. example how can 4 people fight 10 people and win.

2. THE NORTH have no access to sea. If there is a war. And the war goes beyoud one year. While the south would continue to buy new weapon through the sea and continue to kill you people. You would not have that access. And do not think about cameroon. You know the south would blow off cameroon, if they their do that. Benin republic are our blood brother. so forget them too,   So you would have no way for food and other things.

3 . The south have more international connection than the north. 90% of Nigerian abroad are from the south. So you can imagine.

4. Skill expert in time of war, the south have more than the north.

5. Even if your people at this stage use the military to overthrow the govt. we would form a counter govt in the south against any military govt in abuja.

6. There are more chemical component to make biological and chemical weapon in the south than in the north.

You see to remain one at this moment is a difficult thing. The north have to agree to vital constitution issue before we southern can even talk of remaining and sharing Nigeria with them. If they do not agree we would use the last card. Which would be war.  You see when the chiildren of God were slave in Isreal . moses went to meet the Pharaoh let my people go. Pharaoh refused. And not until his people suffered that he agree. And like this story. we are saying let our people go. They do not want to be slave to the north again. We want this slavery to be over now. Which one can't you people understand. they have been slave to the north for nearly 50 years. Our people do not want to be your slave.

Our people have been slave to the north for this long and they want their freedom , which one can't you hear. Are you people really deaf. And they are saying let our people go. they do not want to be part of Nigeria again.   

The people in the south just want to leave the country. can't you get it.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Eziachi: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

haaaaaaaaaa, now you are really looking for tribal e-war.
bilymuse:

Eziachi

What is wrong in joining a party of his choice? I don't think you know who Usman Katsina is to say he formed NPN and even if he did what business of your is there? Like I said, you can't cry more than the beareved. Why crying wolf when he didn't actually betrayed you? This is funny, everytime people keptwhining over what is not their business. If Ikemba betrayed Ndigbo and they are not complaining, what then is bugging you?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2008

WE feel your pain. Dim Ojukwu is not only old but extremely wealthy with a gorgeous wife to boot (I mean a former beauty queen), na beans!

Iam sure you are merely re-echoing what you dad told you about him. He was unable to achieve one tenth of what Dim Ojukwu has achieved. Oxford graduate. The first Nigerian millitary officer graduate. I also feel your pain. We igbos love him to death and your people are not happy.

Bilymuse if you have the guts tell us where you are from then we can go from there. I am sure you will be too ashamed to tell us were you are from.

Finally, Dim Ojukwu is my hero; strong, macho and rich. He is the Man!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by presido1: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2008
I have seen the Arewa flag/Map and the Biafran Flag /map. If these two tribes want to go their own way from Nigeria, why is the Yorubas fighting to keep Nigeria together. This is what i don't really understand. Or do they want to divide Nigeria as in South vs North? they should think twice if that is what they have in mind.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bashali: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
AS A NORTHERNER I AM CONCERN, I DO BELIEVE NIGERIA SHOULD BE DIVIDED INTO TWO. I BELIEVE UMAR YAR ADUA WOULD BE DOING A DISSERVICE TO THE NORTH, IF HE DOES NOT REMOVE THE YORUBAS AND EDO AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA. YOU MAT ASK WHY.

LOOK, I LIVE IN LONDON AND I HAVE ALSO SEEN THE SATELLITE PICTURE THAT BARAWO CALLED NIGERIA1 ONE IS POSTING. THIS IS A CONCERN FOR ME. SINCE DEMOCRACY IS ABOUT POPULATION. I SEE FROM THE PICTURE THE YORUBAS ARE MORE THAN MY PEOPLE. I BELIEVE WE NORTHERN HAVE TO BE SMART WITH THIS THING. IF WE ALLOW THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE REMAIN IN NIGERIA. I CAN SEE THEM DOMINATE US WITH THIER POPULATION UNDER DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM.

THE BEST SOLUTION I CAN SEE IS TO REMOVE THEM FROM NIGERIA, AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE OIL AND SEA WITHOUT THE YORUBAS AND STILL KEEP OUR MAJORITY STATUS. IF WE DO NOT ACT FAST, WE NORTHERNER RE GOING TO BE MINORITY. I HAVE SEEN THE GOOGLE SATELLITE PICTURE AND I WAS SHOCK HOW ACCURATE THIS PICTURE ARE . MY HOME TOWN LOOK BEAUTIFUL FROM SATELLITE.

IF WE REMAIN THE YORUBAS, FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD HAVE A MAJORITY OF 60% OF MORE. BUT THIS SATELLITE PICTURE HAVE DETROY OUR PEOPLE MAJORITY. WE JUST NEED TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA FROM NIGERIA. WE CAN WORK WITH THE IGBO, THEY DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH POPULATION. AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA. WE DO NOT NEED THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE.

I CAN SEE EVEN IF WE REMOVE THEM, WE WOULD STILL HAVE ABOUT 1.8 MILLION BARREL OF OIL PER DAY. WHICH IS STILL OK. THE BARAWO YORUBAS ARE TAKEN MORE THAN THEY PRODUCES.

I BELIEVE AREWA (AFC) SHOULD CALL THE PRESIDENT TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA. IT MOST BE DONE BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION. IF NOT YAR ADUA MAY NOT WIN THE ELECTION. HE AS TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA TO WIN. THEY MAKE UP TOO MUCH .
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Tonim(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
bashali:

IF WE REMAIN THE YORUBAS, FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD HAVE A MAJORITY OF 60% OF MORE. BUT THIS SATELLITE PICTURE HAVE DETROY OUR PEOPLE MAJORITY.

WE JUST NEED TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA FROM NIGERIA.

WE CAN WORK WITH THE IGBO, THEY DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH POPULATION. AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA.

WE DO NOT NEED THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE.

What ever gave you the impression that The igbos would ever want to form a country with you Northerners ? Much less the people
from Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom ?

Joke of the century grin
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bashali: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
YOU, WE MUST HAVE ACCESS TO OIL AND SEA. THE IGBOS LOVE US MORE THAN THE YORUBAS. WE HAVE GIVEN THE IGBOS THE BEST JOBS. CBN, POLICE CHIEF, CHIEF OF MILITARY, ETC. CHAIRMAN OF PDP ETC. THE IGBO LOVES US. WE HAVE GIVEN THE SOUTH SOUTH VICE PRESIDENT.

NIGERIA MAP WOULD CHANGE WAHALA INSHA ALLAH BEFORE THE 2011 ELECTION, IF NOT I DONT SEE THE BASTARD YORUBAS VOTING FOR UMAR YAR ADUA AGAIN. AND WE DO NOT CARE , WE DO NOT WANT TO BE MINORITY IN NIGERIA. AND THIS IS HOW THE MAP WE LOOK LIKE, WAHALA.

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
YOU, WE MUST HAVE ACCESS TO OIL AND SEA. THE IGBOS LOVE US MORE THAN THE YORUBAS. WE HAVE GIVEN THE IGBOS THE BEST JOBS. CBN, POLICE CHIEF, CHIEF OF MILITARY, ETC. CHAIRMAN OF PDP ETC. THE IGBO LOVES US. WE HAVE GIVEN THE SOUTH SOUTH VICE PRESIDENT.

refrains from laughing too hard in computer lab. grin
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by blackspade(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
It's a shame how some people in here want to just run from problems, instead of thinking of ways to solve them.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by RibaduFan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
AS A NORTHERNER I AM CONCERN, I DO BELIEVE NIGERIA SHOULD BE DIVIDED INTO TWO. I BELIEVE UMAR YAR ADUA WOULD BE DOING A DISSERVICE TO THE NORTH, IF HE DOES NOT REMOVE THE YORUBAS AND EDO AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA. YOU MAT ASK WHY.

LOOK, I LIVE IN LONDON AND I HAVE ALSO SEEN THE SATELLITE PICTURE THAT BARAWO CALLED NIGERIA1 ONE IS POSTING. THIS IS A CONCERN FOR ME. SINCE DEMOCRACY IS ABOUT POPULATION. I SEE FROM THE PICTURE THE YORUBAS ARE MORE THAN MY PEOPLE. I BELIEVE WE NORTHERN HAVE TO BE SMART WITH THIS THING. IF WE ALLOW THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE REMAIN IN NIGERIA. I CAN SEE THEM DOMINATE US WITH THIER POPULATION UNDER DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM.

THE BEST SOLUTION I CAN SEE IS TO REMOVE THEM FROM NIGERIA, AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE OIL AND SEA WITHOUT THE YORUBAS AND STILL KEEP OUR MAJORITY STATUS. IF WE DO NOT ACT FAST, WE NORTHERNER RE GOING TO BE MINORITY. I HAVE SEEN THE GOOGLE SATELLITE PICTURE AND I WAS SHOCK HOW ACCURATE THIS PICTURE ARE . MY HOME TOWN LOOK BEAUTIFUL FROM SATELLITE.

IF WE REMAIN THE YORUBAS, FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD HAVE A MAJORITY OF 60% OF MORE. BUT THIS SATELLITE PICTURE HAVE DETROY OUR PEOPLE MAJORITY. WE JUST NEED TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA FROM NIGERIA. WE CAN WORK WITH THE IGBO, THEY DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH POPULATION. AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA. WE DO NOT NEED THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE.

I CAN SEE EVEN IF WE REMOVE THEM, WE WOULD STILL HAVE ABOUT 1.8 MILLION BARREL OF OIL PER DAY. WHICH IS STILL OK. THE BARAWO YORUBAS ARE TAKEN MORE THAN THEY PRODUCES.

I BELIEVE AREWA (AFC) SHOULD CALL THE PRESIDENT TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA. IT MOST BE DONE BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION. IF NOT YAR ADUA MAY NOT WIN THE ELECTION. HE AS TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA TO WIN. THEY MAKE UP TOO MUCH . [quote][/quote]

OMG! Who granted u access to the UK. I now know why their economy, UK, is on a downward slide (lol)
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by grafikdon: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2008
bashali:

LOOK, I LIVE IN LONDON AND [b]I HAVE ALSO SEEN THE SATELLITE PICTURE THAT BARAWO CALLED NIGERIA1 ONE IS POSTING. THIS IS A CONCERN FOR ME. SINCE DEMOCRACY IS ABOUT POPULATION. I SEE FROM THE PICTURE THE YORUBAS ARE MORE THAN MY PEOPLE. I BELIEVE WE NORTHERN HAVE TO BE SMART WITH THIS THING. IF WE ALLOW THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE REMAIN IN NIGERIA. I CAN SEE THEM DOMINATE US WITH THIER POPULATION UNDER DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM.

THE BEST SOLUTION I CAN SEE IS TO REMOVE THEM FROM NIGERIA, AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE OIL AND SEA  WITHOUT THE YORUBAS AND STILL KEEP OUR MAJORITY STATUS. IF WE DO NOT ACT FAST, WE NORTHERNER RE GOING TO BE MINORITY. I HAVE SEEN THE GOOGLE SATELLITE PICTURE AND I WAS SHOCK HOW ACCURATE THIS PICTURE ARE . MY HOME TOWN LOOK BEAUTIFUL FROM SATELLITE.

IF WE REMAIN THE YORUBAS, FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD HAVE A MAJORITY OF 60% OF MORE. BUT THIS SATELLITE PICTURE HAVE DETROY OUR PEOPLE MAJORITY. WE JUST NEED TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA FROM NIGERIA. WE CAN WORK WITH THE IGBO, THEY DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH POPULATION
[/b]. AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA. WE DO NOT NEED THE YORUBAS AND BENIN AND DELTA STATE.

I BELIEVE AREWA (AFC) SHOULD CALL THE PRESIDENT TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA. IT MOST BE DONE BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION. IF NOT YAR ADUA MAY NOT WIN THE ELECTION. HE AS TO REMOVE THE YORUBAS , BENIN AND DELTA STATE FROM NIGERIA TO WIN. THEY MAKE UP TOO MUCH .

This is highly suspect. Are you sure you are from the North because I see a lot of 'coded' messages in your post. Even with all your effort, your  writing style looks awfully familiar. You try sha. . . but be careful, you're leaving too much loopholes. . . grin  grin
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
I assume it was dikko who form NPN.

And mr bashali, i hold my comment.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
I believe Niger Delta will like to go it alone, but what do we do with the neighbouring Ibo , breathing down our neck.

the north will certainly be a landlock nation, forget any access to the sea. there is no guarantee that middle belt will go along with the north, there would be nothing for them to gain in the relationship.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Uche2nna(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2008
lol @ bashali

U must be kidding, right? undecided
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bashali: 2:57am On Sep 20, 2008
BILYMUSE, WHICH NIGER DELTA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WE NORTHERNER CREATED THE NIGER DELTA DURING ABACHA GOVT. WHAT RELATIONSHIP OR HISTORICAL EVENT OR CULTURAL DOES A ISOKO MAN HAVE WITH A CALABAR MAN. NONE MY FRIEND.

AND WE REGRET CREATING THE NIGER DELTA, AND WE DO NOT WANT IT ANY MORE. IT IS A REGION BY NAME AND IT IS FAKE LIKE YOUR NAME.

UCHE NO. I AM NOT. WE LOVE THE IGBOS. THE IGBO ARE OUR FRIEND, LOOK WE ARE WOULD EVEN SHARE POWER WITH THE IGBO. CANT YOU SEE PRESIDENT YAR ADUA IS ALREADY DOING, WHEN IN NIGERIA HISTORY ARE IGBOS WELL PLACED.

AN IGBO IS CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR
CHIEF OF THE MILITARY
CHIEF OF POLICE
PDP CHAIRMAN
CHIEF OF NAFDAC
EDUCATION
HEALTH

WE GAVE ALL THE MAJOR POSITION FOR THE SOUTH TO YOUR PEOPLE. DO YOU SEE ANY YORUBAMAN WELL PLACE IN OUR GOVT. NO. WE HAVE IGBO IN OUR MIND. WE LOVE IGBOS. LOOK AFTER WE REMOVE THE YORUBAS FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD CREATE 2 MORE STATE IN IGBOLAND TO BALANCE STATE.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2008
I will love to see his happen ASAP.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 4:08am On Sep 20, 2008
i have a feeling bashali doesn't realize the niger delta is more than edo and delta
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Texcee(f): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2008
@ bashali,

Stop taking credit for another man's work !!

Most of the appointments you have listed where made by Yar'Adua's predecessor.

AN IGBO IS CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR - Appointed by OBJ

CHIEF OF THE MILITARY - He was Chief of air staff under OBJ

CHIEF OF POLICE - He was deputy IG under OBJ

PDP CHAIRMAN - PDP Chairmanship was zoned to the South East
because of their loss in the National Assembly
leadership (not the idea of Yar'Adua or the North)

CHIEF OF NAFDAC - Appointed by OBJ

EDUCATION -
HEALTH - Hassan Muhammad Lawal is currently in charge of the health ministry. He is not an igbo man

All of the igbos you are mentioning were retained from the previous administration.
Is that what you are taking credit for ?

bashali:

BILYMUSE, WHICH NIGER DELTA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WE NORTHERNER CREATED THE NIGER DELTA DURING ABACHA GOVT. WHAT RELATIONSHIP OR HISTORICAL EVENT OR CULTURAL DOES A ISOKO MAN HAVE WITH A CALABAR MAN. NONE MY FRIEND.

AND WE REGRET CREATING THE NIGER DELTA, AND WE DO NOT WANT IT ANY MORE. IT IS A REGION BY NAME AND IT IS FAKE LIKE YOUR NAME.

UCHE NO. I AM NOT. WE LOVE THE IGBOS. THE IGBO ARE OUR FRIEND, LOOK WE ARE WOULD EVEN SHARE POWER WITH THE IGBO. CANT YOU SEE PRESIDENT YAR ADUA IS ALREADY DOING, WHEN IN NIGERIA HISTORY ARE IGBOS WELL PLACED.

AN IGBO IS CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR
CHIEF OF THE MILITARY
CHIEF OF POLICE
PDP CHAIRMAN
CHIEF OF NAFDAC
EDUCATION
HEALTH

WE GAVE ALL THE MAJOR POSITION FOR THE SOUTH TO YOUR PEOPLE. DO YOU SEE ANY YORUBAMAN WELL PLACE IN OUR GOVT. NO. WE HAVE IGBO IN OUR MIND. WE LOVE IGBOS. LOOK AFTER WE REMOVE THE YORUBAS FROM NIGERIA, WE WOULD CREATE 2 MORE STATE IN IGBOLAND TO BALANCE STATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.