Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Should Nigeria Be Divided? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Be Divided? (28887 Views)

b / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into North And South Separate Countries Like Sudan? / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
mr rhino where are you from. tell me your tribe. i see you are so concern about this, you come from where something are clear
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
hahahahahaha, u be yeye man, it is not a matter of where i am from that matters, but the fact that i am a Nigerian and would be glad to see Nigeria as one and not some mini-Nigeria.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
Biafra lives today and Forever. smiley
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
Planner:

Biafra lives today and Forever. smiley

can u truely say u have done all u cld do to unite Nigeria?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
can u truely say u have done all u cld do to unite Nigeria?

No. You know why? The Yorubas (including Edos ) and Hausa wants to obliterate the Igbo people (to no avail). They will not stop trying, therefore it is better to break up this country.

to the igbo peope , quite in eating in Foods stalla by yorubas because there is this grand conspiracy to poison igbo people. It is already happening in yoruba hinterlands.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
Planner:

No. You know why? The Yorubas (including Edos ) and Hausa wants to obliterate the Igbo people (to no avail). They will not stop trying, therefore it is better to break up this country.

to the igbo peope , quite in eating in Foods stalla by yorubas because there is this grand conspiracy to poison igbo people. It is already happening in yoruba hinterlands.

GOSH!!! Have we no shame?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
rhino are you ashame of where you come from. i just want to know. i am proud to be a yoruba man. i was born a yorubaman and would die a yorubaman.

the issue tell you how far people would go to correct the injustice in nigeria. that why the constituttion review is taken place.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by skfa1: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
We need to understand ourselves in Nigeria.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by blackspade(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
Division is needed to succeed. To go back into history, our border lines were never truly decided by us, they were decided by the British, and they never thought of the deep Ethnic divisions that existed even before they drew up the maps for Nigeria.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

rhino are you ashame of where you come from. i just want to know. i am proud to be a yoruba man. i was born a yorubaman and would die a yorubaman.

the issue tell you how far people would go to correct the injustice in nigeria. that why the constituttion review is taken place.

Ashame? not at all, but i am a nigerian, that is more important and that comes first be4 any tribal classification.

Planner:

This is nothing new that pple always wanna blame others for their own problem, no one has ever look inward and find a reason why things are going wrong, instead, will blame all thatis blame-able.
It is important we do all we cld possibly do first, no matter how small it is, then, we can be talking of breaking away, but i can assure u of one thing, Nigeria cant break.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by skfa1: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

Ashame? not at all, but i am a nigerian, that is more important and that comes first be4 any tribal classification.

This is nothing new that people always want to blame others for their own problem, no one has ever look inward and find a reason why things are going wrong, instead, will blame all thatis blame-able.
It is important we do all we cld possibly do first, no matter how small it is, then, we can be talking of breaking away, but i can assure u of one thing, Nigeria can't break.

Well Said.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
rhine i see you are a northerner. i don't blame you. since your people have made our people slave. you have a reason to be proud don't you.?  But i tell you slavery do not last for ever THE SOUTH SHALL BE Free. the word of God says weeping may last for awhile but joy last for alife time. our people shall have joy.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
Rhino
i Personally think breaking nigeria will be the biggest mistakes we cld ever make, nigerians are not that easy to rule, because the break of nigeria into 3 wll surely be the beginning of further disintegration into small units as well

Rhino you are very interesting, l ve read most of your post, they are level headed. You talk like a real diplomat. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God

Sorry , l stand to differ; Nigeria foundation is built on injustice, and is bound to collapse by the weight of truth. Many people are hurt and the perpetrator of the evil are refusing to admit nor apologise for their deeds:

How do you appease the Ibo for the pogrom in the north prior to the Biafra war
How do you appease the minority in the east for the war crime committed by the Biafra army
What about the war crime committed by the Nigeria Army
Odi - Army went in and massacre innocent children, women, elderly
Benue - Army massacre
June 12 - Unknown numbers of people killed by Abacha regime
Abiola, Yaradua, Ken Saro-Wiwa - murdered by Abacha regime
Religious riot - Every 2 years northerners kill southerners for fun for the sake of religion (kano, Bauchi, Kaduna,)
Manipulation of power and resources by certain part of the country
The exclusion of the Ibos from power and denial of fair share of national cake
Corrupt government, incompetent police, army, and ,
the list goes on

How do you solve the problems, do we just sweep it under the carpet and tell everybody to forgive and forget; when the perpetrators are the power brokers. They neither admit nor apologise for the crime. Infact most of the crime still continues up to this minute

The country is Doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2008
those problems would still remain after the split of nigeria. why are we deceiving ourselves to think everything was rosey before the almagamation of 1914. you think corruption doesn't exist in an homogenous population. yeye people
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
Planner

The greatest enemy of the Ibo people are the Ibo leaders. Your leaders think politics is trading, all they care about is making profit. They are always supporting every government in power and a constant visitor to Aso rock to collect their personal share of the national cake at the expense of their people who are wallowing in political wilderness.

Politics require ultimate sacrifice, you lack leaders with that attribute

A child who refuse to learn the history of his family at home, is likely to be told the truth outside
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
We Nigerians (or would be formerly Nigerians) will be happer if we go our separate ways. We too diferent to be a united country. Most countries that are still together at least have somethings that unifie them. But in Nigeria, the only thing that unifies other Nigerans is the common hatred for th Igbos. A typical Non-Igbo nigerian have a pathological hatred for the igbos.

Therefore We want out.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
bilymuse:

Rhino
Rhino you are very interesting, l ve read most of your post, they are level headed. You talk like a real diplomat. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God

Sorry , l stand to differ; Nigeria foundation is built on injustice, and is bound to collapse by the weight of truth. Many people are hurt and the perpetrator of the evil are refusing to admit nor apologise for their deeds:

So, according to you, the perpetrators of the evil are refusing to admit or apologise. Is this reason for the “victims” to continue to plunge the knife in their own thighs over and over?

bilymuse:

How do you appease the minority in the east for the war crime committed by the Biafra army
Benue - Army massacre
Religious riot - Every 2 years northerners kill southerners for fun for the sake of religion (kano, Bauchi, Kaduna,)
the list goes on

1) The ibo government remain some of the most corrupt in their own area, so how are they being excluded when they have continued to show themselves a part of the larger issue?
2) Incompetent police can be found every where in the east. Take a trip down Enugu- owerri rd and count the number of police check points where drivers continue to loose thousands each day. Are the west or northerners to blame for those incompetent souls?
3) How can the few speak for all of the ibos? Far as I can tell, not all ibos are holding on to this biafra dream of yours. How can you speak for the ibos when you call for division then?

I really hate all tribal-centric debates on here but can we at least  try to accept responsibility for our own faults before we go around pointing accusing fingers at others, even as we push for separation?
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by tpia: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
Planner:

We Nigerians (or would be formerly Nigerians) will be happer if we go our separate ways. We too diferent to be a united country. Most countries that are still together at least have somethings that unifie them. But in Nigeria, the only thing that unifies other Nigerans is the common hatred for th Igbos. A typical Non-Igbo nigerian have a pathological hatred for the igbos.
Therefore We want out.

you've started, abi?

Do you know what the meaning of paranoia is, because you're a perfect example. Right out of the textbook.

What you mean to say is "The voices in my head are telling me everyone keeps staring at me because they hate me."

or, "I hate everybody, therefore I'm sure everybody hates me back".

and so on ad infinitum.

Am sure you get my meaning. If you dont, I'll be happy to explain further.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
bilymuse:

Rhino

Benue - Army massacre
the list goes on

How do you solve the problems, do we just sweep it under the carpet and tell everybody to forgive and forget; when the perpetrators are the power brokers. They neither admit nor apologise for the crime. Infact most of the crime still continues up to this minute

The country is Doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit that you are a man with wiosdom, it is either you read history a lot, or u have someone that give u detail of what has happened in the past, or you are just old enuf to have witnessed all these, and i giv eyou kudos for all these, infact, you are such a man that i will love to make friends with in real life, cos you have what it takes to have a good dialogue, all these being said.
Prior to the amalgamtion of Nigeria into being one, there has been probs, and there will always be probs even if nigeria breaks into 36 nations.
I am not a supporter of all that has happened in Nigeria and with the lil i have seens, i admit that way forward seems impossible, but with all impossibilities comes a way out and if we can make it happen, we will feel proud and know that we have done it.
Is it right that the Northerners are killing the southerners all in the name of some religion, not at all, but would break nigeria make it any better? not at all, cos if nigeria break today, some Ibo that has made a life for themselves and their family in the North will remain there, though, they might need visa, but dont mean they will leave, and if they are killed, will u get angry that they have killed an ibo man or woman, yes u would, so wat have we solved? Nothing.
I think all we need to do is for Nigeria to see why we are Nigerians and we need to do away with the nonesense of power rotation, cos that only works with the "kingship" clans.
It makes me sick to hear pple say that if Yar Adua die, they need to suspend and dissolve the house till another electio is held, and that make me to ask why, cos we have a Vice President who shd automatically be sworn in, although, Mr President cd help too by giving him more power to do more stuff and not just be a figure head.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
bawolomo,

problems would still remain after the split of nigeria

the problem would not remain, if let say nigeria split us. would the fulani/hausa leave their country and start to kill the igbos again,  no,

would a yoruba man steal yoruba man and get away with it. no. they can only do it now because we are in nigeria. they can always get their northerner friend in crime to arrest you. it would reduce our problem by 99%.

we would be decieve ourself. if we believe that we would develop been in one country. we have tried it  for 50 years,  and you think this problem would just go away in 700 years after, no, it would not.

ask yourself this question,  what is the % of igbos who experince the nigeria civil war. the answer is less than 20%,  and what are they still shouting today biafra. why i may ask. have the generation of biafra who were around not gone. this should tell you unity is not the solution. we need to find a structure that is different from what we have now. give everybody power.

how long are we going to have this power war and arms,  how long i ask. nigeria is a failure. do you continue a fail state.

look if you have a car that is not working again, do you continue to push it from mile 2 to oshodi. a wise man would buy another car. may be we should all buy another car?? this is wisdom. 50 years is enough to try british experiment and it as not worked. only fools would want to try it for another 700 years. are we fools. nigeria is a failure it is difficult to accept but that is the truth.

let look for solution, and not pretend. a fool pretend.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Planner(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
you've started, abi?

Do you know what the meaning of paranoia is, because you're a perfect example. Right out of the textbook.

What you mean to say is "The voices in my head are telling me everyone keeps staring at me because they hate me."

or, "I hate everybody, therefore I'm sure everybody hates me back".

and so on ad infinitum.

Am sure you get my meaning. If you don't, I'll be happy to explain further

Tpia, you called paranoid, i will take as compliment. read
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=122513
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

bawolomo,

the problem would not remain, if let say nigeria split us. would the fulani/hausa leave their country and start to kill the igbos again, no,

would a yoruba man steal yoruba man and get away with it. no. they can only do it now because we are in nigeria. they can always get their northerner friend in crime to arrest you. it would reduce our problem by 99%.

we would be decieve ourself. if we believe that we would develop been in one country. we have tried it for 50 years, and you think this problem would just go away in 700 years after, no, it would not.

ask yourself this question, what is the % of igbos who experince the nigeria civil war. the answer is less than 20%, and what are they still shouting today biafra. why i may ask. have the generation of biafra who were around not gone. this should tell you unity is not the solution. we need to find a structure that is different from what we have now. give everybody power.

how long are we going to have this power war and arms, how long i ask. nigeria is a failure. do you continue a fail state.

look if you have a car that is not working again, do you continue to push it from mile 2 to oshodi. a wise man would buy another car. may be we should all buy another car?? this is wisdom. 50 years is enough to try british experiment and it as not worked. only fools would want to try it for another 700 years. are we fools. nigeria is a failure it is difficult to accept but that is the truth.

let look for solution, and not pretend. a fool pretend.

Well said, however, from what u have said, yu have come across like it is other tribes that has been problems to the other tribes, and i beg to so much differ, there has been so many yorubas kiling yorubas and when last one of my dudes went to Nigeria in Ibo land, an ibo man made an ibo man smell the nozzle of a gun, hausa kiling hausa my guy, so no big deal.
If a car is bad, and you just buy another car, till u fix the raod and the condition you have been driving that car, the newer car wont even take 5o years be4 it gets on da damage path, now what would u do again? there is a need to find out why the car keep getting damaged and what is the best way to fix it and have it running forever.
there will always be a prob, even developed world is still going thru wahala daily.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
so you repair a used bad car, but how long with it break down again. patch patch would not work for nigeria. we have tried for 50 years. it may be time to give up.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
Fair, that not good to always repair the bad used car, but there is a need to find out the reason why the car keep getting bad, else, all brand new will stop at same junction.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bawomolo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2008

who was fighting in the kiriji wars?? that's right, yoruba people against each other. fact is that is the term yoruba was a term imposed by the british after interactions with the people of oyo(specificially ibadan), most people have more ties to their egba, ibadan, ijesha backgrounds hence we have groups such as ogbomosho parado and co. there are interdivisions within ethnic groups that go as deep as clans. was the ife-modakeke conflict a mirage.

we would be decieve ourself. if we believe that we would develop been in one country. we have tried it for 50 years, and you think this problem would just go away in 700 years after, no, it would not.

if u look through history, most countries were in bad shape after 50yrs of hesistance. the french and the british actually once believed the united states won't last. this is a fragile period of nigeria but there are better days ahead.

look if you have a car that is not working again, do you continue to push it from mile 2 to oshodi. a wise man would buy another car.

question, who the hell determines whether the car is beyond repair. definitely not from your satelite pictures.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
we all know why the car called nigeria is bad, we are not compatible.

you are talking of 100 years war, ?,  who was around at that time. you. and you ask who determine if nigeria is working. here is my answer , if nigeria was working why are you in chicago. why don't you pack your load and head towards the working nigeria.

you are in america today because you have a failed state called nigeria. go and look at the list of ministers , governor , chairmen, why are all their children abroad. ?? if they all believe in nigeria,  because it as failed. we have to stop pretend and ask for solution to resolve this failed state call nigeria.

one can nigeria work. i had always believe it can, but i had to change my mind. when i discover it is a master and the slave relationship. the only way nigeria world work is if their are no slave in nigeria. and every ethnics group pays its own bill and stop depending on other group.

i think nigeria needs to look at the canadian constitution. look 90% of canadian are white. but in the canadian constitution they make sure there are provision in their constitution to understand their differences. and this canadian constitution give every group , the right to freedom.

the canadian constitution allows the provinces the right to education , transport, own their rail system, own their own airport, their own electricity generation and other. the federal govt of canadian primary responsiblity is defence. and canadian is also a federal system like nigeria. i believe the canadian form of constitution is what nigeria needs and not the USA type of constitution.

a 3 provinces federation is what we need. not a 6 zone,    and just a point. ijaws do not look to be the largest ethnis group in the south south.  i will share satellite picture that confirm another group is the largest ethnics group in the south south,  not the ijaws.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by AnthoniO(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
I happen to have been in the midst of European friends for quite a while and there is something an Austrian friend always tells me that strikes me real hard.
He always says
"The biggest problem of Africa is that the colonial masters just drew up shapes and called them nations, cutting tribes across nations and binding tribes that have nothing together in common, into one nation."
Europe is the most developed continent. Why, because most nations in Europe are very homogeneous. What do i mean by that? Homogeneous in the sense that since they were not colonized, tribes/ethic groups metamorphosed into countries. The homogeneity in Europe is so much that Edo and core Yoruba are more different in language than Spanish and Portuguese, yet Spain and Portugal are two different countries!
In Europe a difference as much as the difference between Yoruba and Edo would have resulted in two different countries talk less of the huge differences that exist in the entity called Nigeria!
I foresee Nigeria splitting sooner or later. The Igbo (like the jews) will always be led out of captivity.
With the exploits and technological advancements the Igbos achieved during the war, it was speculated that if the igbos had seceeded, they would have been a real technological superpower in Africa at least.

Do you know what it means to start a war with 120 police rifles and sustain the war for a very long time on locally made bombs and stealth airports till you can get foreign supplies?
Do you know how ebulient a tribe can be for a war that Gowon wrote off in the beginning as "We would overrun them in 30 days" to last 3 years?
DO you know what it means to be Igbo?
I bet you guys don't. The igbo' really surprised the world in the Biafran War.

I was speaking with an elderly man sometime ago and he told me that one of the British Lords Qualified the Yorubas as "The are as gullible as the British weather".
That was why they betrayed and "gullibly" turned against agreements in the biafran war.
I rest my case for now
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by Nigeria10: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
i disagree with you on edo and yorubas, other things i agree. there is little difference between the edos and yorubas. move towards ondo state and you would . even if you understand ilaje, you would understand what the itsekiri are saying.

the edo would say, omo noba

the yorubas would say omo oba  ,  iit mean the same thing. only n between. it mean the child of the king.

for the itseriki they would  names like  omatsola  , yorubas would call it omosola . it is still the samething.  omo is omo. even the urhobo would call it omo too,  that why you have name like omogege.  which i think means child is precious, if i am correct.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by RibaduFan(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2008
I happen to have been in the midst of European friends for quite a while and there is something an Austrian friend always tells me that strikes me real hard.
He always says
"The biggest problem of Africa is that the colonial masters just drew up shapes and called them nations, cutting tribes across nations and binding tribes that have nothing together in common, into one nation."
Europe is the most developed continent. Why, because most nations in Europe are very homogeneous. What do i mean by that? Homogeneous in the sense that since they were not colonized, tribes/ethic groups metamorphosed into countries. The homogeneity in Europe is so much that Edo and core Yoruba are more different in language than Spanish and Portuguese, yet Spain and Portugal are two different countries!
In Europe a difference as much as the difference between Yoruba and Edo would have resulted in two different countries talk less of the huge differences that exist in the entity called Nigeria!
I foresee Nigeria splitting sooner or later. The Igbo (like the jews) will always be led out of captivity.
With the exploits and technological advancements the Igbos achieved during the war, it was speculated that if the igbos had seceeded, they would have been a real technological superpower in Africa at least.

Do you know what it means to start a war with 120 police rifles and sustain the war for a very long time on locally made bombs and stealth airports till you can get foreign supplies?
Do you know how ebulient a tribe can be for a war that Gowon wrote off in the beginning as "We would overrun them in 30 days" to last 3 years?
DO you know what it means to be Igbo?
I bet you guys don't. The igbo' really surprised the world in the Biafran War.

[b]I was speaking with an elderly man sometime ago and he told me that one of the British Lords Qualified the Yorubas as "The are as gullible as the British weather".
That was why they betrayed and "gullibly" turned against agreements in the biafran war.[/b]I rest my case for now[quote][/quote]

Another bigot, cant u guys do without putting down another tribe, what has the enboldened got to do with the topic or the rest of ur post.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by RibaduFan(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
Planner

You get my 100% affirmation on your post. The igbos are the only courageous people to fight for their right and injustice, other ethnic groups are too cowardly especially the yorubas. Did you notice that these people attacking you viciously (yemmyse,bawomolo,bilymuse and Arnold10) where no where to be found when useless Mpele and RSa were insulting Nigeria and Nigerians? They could not even reply him. But these same people when they "igbo" they suddenly feel very hard pressed not to attack us. This what outsiders are seeing. To all of you (yemmyse,bawomolo,bilymuse, Arnold10 and others) who ran away when Mpele and co. were attacking Nigeria i say SHAME ON YOU![quote][/quote]

Who was the first person to respond to the psychopath called Mpele? I responded vehemently until i realised that the guy was just a low IQ punk that deserved no response. Believe me i dont take it lightly when anyone, especially a foreigner tries to put down my tribe, my nation or my person. U could ask Mpele and detruth. But u ll never catch me putting down another person's tribe or nation, it is debasing (if that usage is allowed).
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by ssRhino: 2:43am On Sep 16, 2008
yemmyse:

Planner

You get my 100% affirmation on your post. The igbos are the only courageous people to fight for their right and injustice, other ethnic groups are too cowardly especially the yorubas. Did you notice that these people attacking you viciously (yemmyse,bawomolo,bilymuse and Arnold10) where no where to be found when useless Mpele and RSa were insulting Nigeria and Nigerians? They could not even reply him. But these same people when they "igbo" they suddenly feel very hard pressed not to attack us. This what outsiders are seeing. To all of you (yemmyse,bawomolo,bilymuse, Arnold10 and others) who ran away when Mpele and co. were attacking Nigeria i say SHAME ON YOU!

Who was the first person to respond to the psychopath called Mpele? I responded vehemently until i realised that the guy was just a low IQ punk that deserved no response. Believe me i don't take it lightly when anyone, especially a foreigner tries to put down my tribe, my nation or my person. You could ask Mpele and detruth. But u ll never catch me putting down another person's tribe or nation, it is debasing (if that usage is allowed).

This forum shdnt be abt who responded first or last and who insulted who, it is a forum where we all share ideas and learn from one another.
And i think all the tribal bashing needs to stop, bashing other tribes is a sign of lunacy and trying to further divide Nigeria.
We Nigerians makes noise about some SA messing with nigeria and yet we nigerians run it down too, so what is the big deal, being analytical sometimes makes pple to run stuff down and say bad abt it
Re: Should Nigeria Be Divided? by bilymuse: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2008
Anthonio

Another deluded Iboman. that is how Ojukwu deceived all of you with sweet talk and empty oratory encouraging the Ibo's to die for Biafra, but when he was threaten with death, he ran away. Ewu

Anthonio
The Igbo (like the jews) will always be led out of captivity.
Why is it that some Ibo like claiming Jewish origin, Some even speculated that they are the lost tribe of Israel. I once watched a video where a group of Ibos dressed like Jews with a rabbi  observing the Jewish passover, incredible!

There is no historical nor genetic connection between Ibos and Jews. Moreover, the Israeli government has never taken them seriously. Why are some Ibo people determine to scam their way into Israel and pollute the Holy-Land; God forbid , tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.