Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25635 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by saintzilex: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
e be like say this guy just dey look 4 beef n attention.abeg make we leave am
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Hawkeye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
make una no mind the guy na AGRO dey worry am
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Hawkeye(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
skfa1:

Laughing at the guy ?

yes nah.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
@sistawoman
Heck i am not sure you saw our last game against the Packers NFC championship contenders because if you did you wouldn't be so quick to put your money on the Redskins

Pardon me y'all it seems there is nothing important to talk about here
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skipo87(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
its obvious that this guys childhood was defective. i assume his Nigerian mum abandoned him thats y his hate for nigerian shawties
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chiogo(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2008
[Quote]White folks run Boston, blacks folks there lick the bottom of their feet.[/quote]
@Sistawoman, what exactly did you mean by this post? White people run things in every city/state in the US. So, I dunno what you're driving at.

@poster, fool, why don't u answer StephenP's question and say what state boston is located? You're obviously a fake-ass gangsta wannabe. I stay in beantown, where did u find the russians? And by the way, the continuous use of the n-word just proves ur fakeness Cuz real gangstas don't even use it so much. Shit! My AA friends don't even use it that much. Stop watchin too much tv Cuz u suck!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2008
Am thinking maybe he had his fill of both ugly and beautiful Nigerian girls, then took a trip to Russia where he was wowed by the Russian women and vodka, and finally came over to Nairaland to let naija ladies know about it.

hmmm. You'D better not be one of two people I have in mind. The first one would never type this kind of nonsense (very responsible guy as far as I know), while as for the second, well, na only prayer fit save am. Even the prayer warriors don tire.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2008
Na'were'. . . I have a kwesion for you:
Were you repudiated by your dad?
Seriously,it's not an insult but jst a rumor I want to verify b4 I conclude.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
I DON GO INVESTIGATE ABOUT THIS NAAWEE GUY. I COME FIND OUT SAY THE GUY NA 'PLC' THATS WHY HIM DEY VEX FOR HIM MAMA AND OTHER NAIJA BABES SO MAKE UNA NO DEY ANGRY WITH HIM FOOLISHNESS.

PLC= PRODUCT OF A LICKING COMDOM
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
You guys are all ridiculous!

I still maintain my stance! Any Ugly and Stupid Nigerian Bitch I find near my block,

I'll smack you real hard like a mafioso so y'all come back to your senses!

And to the dudes, don't let me bring to light the state of obloquy most of

you guys are turning Nigeria into. At times, it just baffles me, am I also

Nigerian like those fools?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
What have you to say concerin' being d same person as PLC
and being disowned by your dad?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2008
Naawee isnt the same person as PLC abeg.

ie if we're talking about the fellow called PLC on nairaland.

who dash PLC any kind of woman? whether ugly or beautiful.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
chiogo:

@Sistawoman, what exactly did you mean by this post? White people run things in every city/state in the US. So, I don't know what you're driving at.

I dont live in Boston but went there on business and from what i saw i was not impressed at the way the whites treated the blacks.

it is true that this country is run by whites but it is worse in some areas then in others and with only a 23% black population i can agree that most things there are white.

The hoods there are upscale neighborhoods in my neck of the woods.  So for him to claim to be hood we would just call him a suburb nigga trying to be gangster.  Suburb niggas get dissed and walked all on down here.  He would not last 10 mins in the ghettos of Baltimore, let alone DC.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Wendy80(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2008
@poster
u are such a MONKEY,seek attention elsewhere
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't live in Boston but went there on business and from what i saw i was not impressed at the way the whites treated the blacks.

it is true that this country is run by whites but it is worse in some areas then in others and with only a 23% black population i can agree that most things there are white.

The hoods there are upscale neighborhoods in my neck of the woods. So for him to claim to be hood we would just call him a suburb nigga trying to be gangster. Suburb niggas get dissed and walked all on down here. He would not last 10 mins in the ghettos of Baltimore, let alone DC.

Did I ever say I'm a gansta? Did I ever say I live in a ghetto? Weren't you thought how to read between the lines? You never stop surprisin' me.

When I say I'm hood, it implies I'm figuratively married to the streets. It's takes only mature mind to be able to understand this. I bet debosky should be able.

So stop goin' about talkin' trash about ghettos. You aint know no shit 'bout 'em! You derailin', baby! I saw it comin' n forewarned you!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Did I ever say I'm a gansta? Did I ever say I live in a ghetto? Weren't you thought how to read between the lines? You never to stop surprisin' me.

When I say I'm hood, it implies I'm figuratively married to the streets. It's takes only mature mind to be able to understand this. I bet debosky should be able.

So stop goin' about talkin' trash about ghettos. You aint know no shit 'bout 'em! You derailin', baby! I saw it comin' n forewarned you!

can u just put a sock in it?

what is with you and this hood negro attitude you are forcing down people's throat.

u want to be ghetto fabulous, fantastic!!! leave that in your house and get real.

i am sick and tired of hearing the same senseless garbage from u time and time again.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

can u just put a sock in it?

what is with you and this hood negro attitude you are forcing down people's throat.

u want to be ghetto fabulous, fantastic!!! leave that in your house and get real.

i am sick and tired of hearing the same senseless garbage from u time and time again.

Oh, you again! Now would you swallow and cough out my bones?

This is me climbin' to my prime! Proud as I am, I'll make you not see

your prime! You better stay calm and relax cos I'm too cool for that

sort of shit!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chiogo(f): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
[Quote] I don't live in Boston but went there on business and from what i saw i was not impressed at the way the whites treated the blacks.
The hoods there are upscale neighborhoods in my neck of the woods. So for him to claim to be hood we would just call him a suburb nigga trying to be gangster. Suburb niggas get dissed and walked all on down here. He would not last 10 mins in the ghettos of Baltimore, let alone DC.[/quote]

@Sistawoman, There's just as much hood in boston like you'll find in NY but most people think there aren't because MA is a "white" state. I didn't know the percentage but 23% black is not bad unless you're looking at it on a black-white level. There are other races apart from black and white y'know - hispanic, Asian, native-american, etc. I bet there are some states even in the south where the percentage of blacks is less than 10%.

Anywayz, why is the word "hood" always connected to black ghetto area? Isn't it just a nickname for neighborhood? Dorchester is a town in Boston, it's known for the highest violence rate in MA atleast, there you have a hood! According to you, white people run boston but some people rarely even come across white people. Like my school is mostly black and latino. There are about 3 whites in total and then some of my white teachers. The only other time I see white people is at my work place. I don't know how you saw black people being treated but it can't be any different than in any other state. And nobody licks their feet as you claim from what I see. I know I don't.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2008
Chiogo and sistah woman, stop wasting your time with this drunk (OP)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2008
naawee:

Oh, you again! Now would you swallow and cough out my bones?

This is me climbin' to my prime! Proud as I am, I'll make you not see

your prime! You better stay calm and relax because I'm too cool for that

sort of shit!

i have already told u what i am capable of doing if u don't watch what u say to me.

keep climbing to the prime while u have made yourself a laughing stock. baba suwe of nairaland(the title fits ur bill).

i am cool, calm and collected but please, enough of this ghetto fabulous thingy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2008
superstan:

i have already told u what i am capable of doing if u don't watch what u say to me.

keep climbing to the prime while u have made yourself a laughing stock. baba suwe of nairaland(the title fits ur bill).

i am cool, calm and collected but please, enough of this ghetto fabulous thingy.

I don't care if they laugh at my swanky vibes! They just can't understand it because they aint know no shit about higher learning and they are all from the lower rungs of the societal strata.

When you laugh last, you laugh the best laughter, nigga!

And you slowpoke, I'll forever be smacking you if you don't learn to respect the king. You insignificant loudmouth! Be forewarned man!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by dreeldee: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2008
why has everyone graced this thread and then allow this jejune chatter to go on. I wonder why it's so hard for y'all to leave the kid alone.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2008
naawee:

And you slowpoke, I'll forever be smacking you if you don't learn to respect the king. You insignificant loudmouth! Be forewarned man!

every scrotum carrying member of your clan are dorks!

if u think u can come on a forum and open ur incinerator looking mouth anyhow then u have another think coming.

you are crude, uncouth and have no social grace.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2008
dreeldee:

why has everyone graced this thread and then allow this jejune chatter to go on. I wonder why it's so hard for y'all to leave the kid alone.

You just keep shut and stay where you are. Thinkin' u dre?
superstan:

every scrotum carrying member of your clan are dorks!

if u think u can come on a forum and open ur incinerator looking mouth anyhow then u have another think coming.

you are crude, uncouth and have no social grace.

Shawties love me because I'm crude and uncouth. I am not your kind of prudish law-abiding guy! I'm an outlaw man. I've always been and will forever remain one. Never loved living by stupid godamn man-made rules. Getting me on the hook is tough because my veryself, 2H2H, is just too crook and hood-smart!

Go have a look at your posts, and see for yourself how you sound so intellectually unfledged. Come talk to me later when you mature intellectually! Your mental acumen too young!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2008
Dreeldee

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.