Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25667 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2008
Come on  you can do better , I can`t see any MAN in you  angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
What exactly does

mean?

What is your unit of messure? Have I not yet shown to you that i am of higher class than any other woman you have ever dealt with?

By The Way classy and elegant should not be used as adj. for cockiness, that my dear is an oxymoron, unless of course you can defend your use of the words.
[quote][/quote]

Don't you think it makes sense to review your English literature texts if you have any?

What makes "Classy and elegant cockiness" an oxymoron? I beg to be corrected! I'll appreciate it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
omoge:

then marry a beautiful niaja lady who will cook you good and great meals. they are many in Boston grin what meal do you want for lunch cheesy.

a good food like real rice and stew with goat meat and isi ewu will cool you down. a nice plate of pepper soup i mean with lots of ata wewe or atarodo will do you great justice.

This sounds like a good idea. I love rice but wondering what you mean by "real rice"! I barely know other ingredients you mention! Seems they all taste good! Goin'

to check it out. Hope they aint pranks you are playin'? I hate appearin' foolish when askin' certain questions!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2008
rokiatu:

why are you this abusive? undecided undecided

I'm not abusive but just haughty and naughty! I always give to caesar what belongs to caesar!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

What exactly does

mean?

What is your unit of messure? Have I not yet shown to you that i am of higher class than any other woman you have ever dealt with?

By The Way classy and elegant should not be used as adj. for cockiness, that my dear is an oxymoron, unless of course you can defend your use of the words.

Don't you think it makes sense to review your English literature texts if you have any?

What makes "Classy and elegant cockiness" an oxymoron? I beg to be corrected! I'll appreciate it.

Classy and elegant usually implies something positive; whereas cockiness does not.  I would never use the three words together.  Additionally do you really want to come across to everyone you meet as cocky?  Brash self confidence can turn a woman or men for that matter off.  You can be confindent but not cocky.  For me personally there is nothing attractive about someone who is cocky. Confidence in a man or woman is very attractive but only when tapered with humility.

Will you please address my other questions?  It appears that you pick and choose what to respond to and lack the knowledge or ability to respond to all questions or clarifications that i ask of you.  If you can state something to me I need you to be able to back that up.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ sistawoman
Didnt I tell you his ass isnt in boston?You see he only proves it further.And also ask him about his father disowning him,I am sure he will give you details notice hw he never metions his daddy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

Classy and elegant usually implies something positive; whereas cockiness does not. I would never use the three words together. Additionally do you really want to come across to everyone you meet as cocky? Brash self confidence can turn a woman or men for that matter off. You can be confindent but not cocky. For me personally there is nothing attractive about someone who is cocky. Confidence in a man or woman is very attractive but only when tapered with humility.

Will you please address my other questions? It appears that you pick and choose what to respond to and lack the knowledge or ability to respond to all questions or clarifications that i ask of you. If you can state something to me I need you to be able to back that up.

I see from what angle you are analyzing. It makes sense to some extent. But has it ever occured to you that some people consider being cocky(i.e arrogantly confident) a positive trait? It may interest you to note I fall in that category. And I find it very disgusting living with people who are humble. To me, it sucks. Why?

1)- they will consider me to be a very bad person of which I don't think I am. I really don't care about what others think or how they feel. So when I f**k up, you just have to let me know that, yeah, nigga, you have derailed big time and do it at the level of your annoyance so I can feel you. I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to guage anger levels without you showing it. I'm very temperamental and if I scream at you gruffily, that surely implies I'm up for aggression.

2)-I see humility as the worst trait a person can have. You'll get overshadowed always. I just hate it for no godamn reason. I just can't be humble. I'm proud by nature and don't care if you are or not--it makes sense to me because I have lot of talents and things that many people do not have. I rather use hook or crook to get what I want other than remain at the bottom. You be humbling yourself, if I can't get what I want and you give me the chance, you are overthrown. And I see it as being normal, because I am always on the alert for such!

Other reasons abound. But the premise is:

I know a bunch of people who consider cockiness, a positive trait. I, for sure, am one of those.

So can being classically and elegantly cocky, from my anaysis, still be classified an oxymoron?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
Give me an example of classy, elegant cockiness.

Just because you are humble does not mean that you are a push over. Yelling and screaming at the top of your lungs does not always get you your desired result. Most times when people encounter someone cocky they dismiss them as lacking the ability to convey their point in a civilized manner.

Have you not heard the term you attract more bees with honey then with vinegar?

I am confident in my abilities as a mother, wife, woman, employee, friend, lover, and person. But i am not cocky. I know that i excel in all of these areas but also acknowledge there are areas where i need improve and am open to learning and growing. Often times cocky individuals feel there is no need for improvement and that their shit don't stink. These people push more away then draw them close. Your friends are your friends for now and deal with your cockiness because there is a payoff for them but when that payoff stops paying they wont deal with it anymore.

You really should check your attitude before you find yourself old, bitter and in a nursing home alone.

You can be a player but there is no need to be brash with it. You can love to f,uck puzzy but not be brash and abrasive about it.

I cant think of one example where i have seen, heard or read classy, elegant cockiness.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
@sistawoman,

Calm down and relax. Just read on!

There is always a first time. Probably, this is your first time of coming across classy and elegant cockiness. Don't feel too bad about it. I understand you did not read extensively when you were a student. But there is still time and it's never too late to learn. You can always catch up with the trend.

I never said being humble implies you are a pushover. There is always a tendency to be overshadowed. In some sphere of life, the pluckiest bargest through safely in asmuch as he can do the job on average competence. Most times, the guys chosen as delegates may not the most competent. But because of their brash nature and competence, there's a a greater likelihood that they will be chosen over their humble counterparts who might be waiting to get noticed.

Furthermore, being cocky doesn't imply one needs to shout at the top of his voice. Relax, mami! That's far from it. We cocky guys have a smart-ass attitude. And you know what such guys are up to? Don't act like a tyro; I know you are a fully fledged lady-- you should know.

I don't think I need to check my attitude. Even if I have to, there's nothing I can do about it. Just as you think your attitude is the best is the same way I consider my attitude to be just ok. You are not my Goddess, so you better not judge who is holier!

I am not a player, mami! I just love to have sex. And I have been swinging since these ugly bitches I hate like hell all had small faces!

F**k y'all UGLY NIGERIAN BITCHES! Your stinky asses will all soon get snatched off the streets!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
Naawee, don't you get tired of talking endlessly?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2008
@naawee

bros stop beating around the bush
just tell us whats frustrating u
and am sure some pips here are wiling to give u good advice
its k to get frustrated once in a while

Jeez u ve been online allday
U no dey work?
abi u no dey tire
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by AmakaOne(f): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
Stupid boy was dumped by a Nigerian woman who realised what sort of trash he is and he's on here screaming like a Christmas goat being slaughtered !

Bwooohoo hoo hooo!! cry cry Cry me a river. cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry

Go away and lick your wounds in your corner my friend and stop disturbing us with your vulgar nonsense.

Sharaway jor!

If that Nigerian babe that dumped you did not want you, what makes you think any other Ngerian woman would want such an uncultured fiend like yourself?

*smh*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

I never said being humble implies you are a pushover. There is always a tendency to be overshadowed. In some sphere of life, the pluckiest bargest through safely in asmuch as he can do the job on average competence. Most times, the guys chosen as delegates may not the most competent. But because of their brash nature and competence, there's a a greater likelihood that they will be chosen over their humble counterparts who might be waiting to get noticed.

What word were you trying to use?
Pluckiest means bravest but not sure what you were trying to say next.

Please break down this paragraph like i am 5 years old.  I think you use words out of context alot which makes it hard for me to follow.

Is this your example of classy, elegant cockiness?

Can you give me an example of a job or circumstance to back up this claim?

I don't think I need to check my attitude. Even if I have to, there's nothing I can do about it. Just as you think your attitude is the best is the same way I consider my attitude to be just ok. You are not my Goddess, so you better not judge who is holier!

I am not here to judge just exchange ideas and points of view.  If you feel like it works for you then it works for you.

I am not a player, mami! I just love to have sex. And I have been swinging since these ugly bitches I hate like hell all had small faces!

Since i am familiar with the swing lifestyle, do you have a regular partner?  How often do you attend parties?  Are you as abrasive at the parties as you are here?  Do you swing with both males and females?  How do the females react to your abrasive behavior.

I am not trying to insult your intelligence so please dont attack mine, i am simply seeking clarity.

I have not insulted you just simply offered my opinion but we know what they say about those.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

What word were you trying to use?
Pluckiest means bravest but not sure what you were trying to say next.

Please break down this paragraph like i am 5 years old. I think you use words out of context alot which makes it hard for me to follow.

Is this your example of classy, elegant cockiness?

Can you give me an example of a job or circumstance to back up this claim?

One thing I dislike about you is your tendency to pick on minor errors that could otherwise be ignored. What is so difficult to understand in that paragraph? Didn't you study methods of intuitive deduction in college? Be intuitive, dear! It helps a lot even if you showing deficiency in this area.

What I had intended to write was:{ the pluckiest "barges" through}! Just an additional "t"and you lost control. Do you read per word or in groups of words or phrases? Honey, no offence, you need to work on yourself.

That was not an example (or circumstance) of classy and elegant cockiness. And you might wish consider it worthwhile not to ask. I find it difficult explaining the obvious. I really don't have patience for that.

sistawoman:

Since i am familiar with the swing lifestyle, do you have a regular partner? How often do you attend parties? Are you as abrasive at the parties as you are here? Do you swing with both males and females? How do the females react to your abrasive behavior.

I am not trying to insult your intelligence so please don't attack mine, i am simply seeking clarity.

I have not insulted you just simply offered my opinion but we know what they say about those.

I think you are not familiar with the swing lifestyle. If you were, you wouldn't have asked if I had a regular partner. Currently, I'm hitting hard on 3 regular shawties. Others regularly come in and I show them the exit as fast as they came in! Two Russians and one Nigerian. They all got the curves, really sexy shawties. But they scared because they act uptight, 2H2H goin' to show you the exit really fast!

Yeah, I have a question! Why this Nigerian chick always catch me doin' shit? Before you know it, she's around and be like, huh, I just brought a surprise for you. A surprise when your nigga tryin' to have fun? Damn! I'll be like, sweetie, you got to go home. You don't need to see this. She always understands and goes away. That'll be problem on her part for the next 2 weeks. She's cute, sexy and hot but just stupid intellectually! WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS CATCH ME DOING SHIT? Sistawoman, can you tell me why?

I am not gay- so don't ask if I swing with guys! Most shawties don't like the way I behave. They all say I'm too naughty, arroganty and what have you. But who cares? If they hate me as they claim, why do they always call me? I don't give no body my number and you'all busy callin' ! Foreva be scatterin' your pussies endlessly!

F**k Y'all Ugly Nigerian BITCHES!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jennykadri: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
ive been avoiding this thread since

but like seriously ,y r some of u peeps wasting ur time on this poster?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Moyola(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
hehe. . .  cheesy

All diz bragin aint worth it,

Evri one is entitled 2 his/her opinion,

Prolly bikuz of the sort of 9jah girls u cUm across. . .

"9jah girls re ugly n stupid". . . nwaizz, datz ur opinion
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2008
I see this monkey is still running loose.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
this is a swing party:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-171867.0.html

what ur talking about is just sex. Not swinging. If it is one guy and one female it is just sex.

I will not be posting to this thread or you anymore. You make absolutely no common sense at all and are truly addle-headed.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2008
Naawee, I can't believe you are still at this. I see this will not end till you get the last word in. What I love is how you switched from ghetto talk to Shakespeare mode. Gangsta wannabe? You are obviously very bright, but you need to think carefully before you go crazy and start posting such inflammatory things. Would you agree that not ALL Nigerian girls are ugly and stupid?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by DonEse125(f): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nawere,d mor i read ur posts,the more amazed i get.in all ur posts,ur immaturity shows more and more. As i read ur posts,i see u as a low-class creep,som1 who's obsessed with sex(maybe because he never gets any-lol). I see som1 who has absolutely no respect 4 women,an egotistic dolt who thinks he's God's gift to women(at least sexually-i mean take a look at some of his "sexcapades",even though they're prolly his warped fantasies.
As much as i try to dislike u 4 ur obvious stupidity,& as much as ur apparent love 4 vulgarity disgusts me,u know what,i feel really sorry for u,because i see u the way u rily are,a lost little boy,seeking attention,acting out as a 'nigger' because of ur inferiority complex,trying to offset some mental and psychological deficiencies undoubtedly caused by some traumatic childhood experience. My advice? Go see a shrink-u need serious help. Methinks therapy would do you a lot of good.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tkb417(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2008
jagba jantis!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Nawere,d mor i read ur posts,the more amazed i get.in all ur posts,ur immaturity shows more and more. As i read ur posts,i see u as a low-class creep,som1 who's obsessed with sex(maybe because he never gets any-lol). I see som1 who has absolutely no respect 4 women,an egotistic dolt who thinks he's God's gift to women(at least sexually-i mean take a look at some of his "sexcapades",even though they're prolly his warped fantasies.
As much as i try to dislike u 4 ur obvious stupidity,& as much as ur apparent love 4 vulgarity disgusts me,u know what,i feel really sorry for u,because i see u the way u rily are,a lost little boy,seeking attention,acting out as a 'nigger' because of ur inferiority complex,trying to offset some mental and psychological deficiencies undoubtedly caused by some traumatic childhood experience. My advice? Go see a shrink-u need serious help. Methinks therapy would do you a lot of good.

You don't need to be amazed at ma posts! You just need to fuckin' love ma style and I know you f**kin' love it! You advicin' me to go see a shrink? I say nah,

dunny! I got to kick and shrink away from these prim shrinks! I live clear of them, over here, nigga, we call 'em chumps! And I'ma keep primin' shines till I'm in ma

prime. When 2H2H's busy gathering glimmering shines more than ur shrinkin' shrink, what d f**k the prissy chump goin' tell me? He surely must have sh*ts to tell

the Ugly and Stupid Nigerian Bitches we have scattered all across the world like little-chickens-turn-chicks paradin' n pollutin' my B-block all round the clock.

F**k y'all Ugly and Stupid Nigerian Bitches! Y'all will soon be kicked off the streets with ur noisomely stinky asses packed in for y'all 2 smell n feel!

F**k y'all!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Hawkeye(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nollywood suppose come hire this guy, i just cant stop laughing, my head ooo wan burst with laughter. lolololol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2008
tkb417:

jagba jantis!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

close ya mouth, fly is coming grin cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2008
skfa1:

close ya mouth, fly is coming grin cool

grin grin grin
ok tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by saintzilex: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
make una leave this heavy bastard.he is only tryin to tell us that his mother is stupid n ugly.how can u diss our girls n still go after them that makes u a bastard
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Hawkeye(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
Still laughing!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
saintzilex:

make una leave this heavy bastard.he is only tryin to tell us that his mother is stupid n ugly.how can u diss our girls n still go after them that makes u a bastard

The thing wey they pain me pass be say the guy get sisters and mum at home and he is still generalising them under the same umbrella , chei.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
please and i am saying please again is there any kegite in the house.michael_loves08@yahoo.com is my email.lets chat i got a question i want to ask.please reply i am online now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
Hawkeye:

Still laughing!!!!!!!!

Laughing at the guy ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.