Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25638 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by eldee(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2008
Post deleted!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Wendy80(f): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster
u are an IDIOT tongue,correct MUMU and ur entire female generation are UGLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not NAIJA BABES
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2008
nawee or whatever your miserable name is called,

you are really an established born fool

so u sabi love woman, Nigerian woman, you sabi love yah mama eh.
{my mama is my soft spot embarassed embarassed cry cry cry  cry cry}

Anuofia, Agboro, for ya information for every insult you have said to Nigeriangirls, do this mathematical calculations 4 her

{insult}squared and multiplied by 1000000

so if u call us bitches and whores, then shes's 1000000000 times a bitch and a LovePeddler

well if you ddint like the sound of that, then quit insultinmg my Nigerian sisters cos they are mothers too just like your's you claim to love or are going to someday be

YOU SAPROPHYTIC AMMONIA SOAKED INSOLENT BACTERIA! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by AmakaOne(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2008
Na who I go blame for making computers so cheap and accessible even to idiots like this one.?

Nincompoop!!

Can't even write one sentence in coherent English talking about people are ugly. Go back to school and stay out of the ebonics class.

Your mom, sisters, aunts and cousins are also ugly abi?

Idiot!! Anuofia!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by debughu: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2008
pls sista woman,
is there an extension of Aromental home in Boston?
cos i think the poster left without completing full medication.
if to say him dey for naija,
we for know where to take am to.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2008
Lmao.See insults. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm lovin' this thread.I trust ma naija sistas.Next time. . .
Na'were' will think twice before postin' such topic. cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
UP NAIJA!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by JazzyJ(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2008
nigerian girls r pretty. God gave dem wuteva dey need. if u dun like big women den go find those skinny ones. dun talk bout big sized women like dat. did u knw we big sized women r better on bed comparitively? so stick ur tongue in ur nose n answer dis ques.

bout looks? nigerian girls r damn attractive. i m speakin frm a girls point of view. i knw wut beautiful means. u guys onli see frm d outside. beautiful is frm d inner soul. personality. not those toothpick model like kindda girls who r snobbish n think they r Beyonce. even those who have the body, her looks dun reali matter. its wut deep within dat matters. so stop saying girls r ugly. God nvr made anyone ugly. everyone has their own beauty. it is juz for d guy to find the beauty in her.

MUMU!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kemisuga(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2008
OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Poster - is dis a joke or u are psychiatric serious?

To be candid, Nigeria has the highest percentage of beautiful girls.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kemisuga(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster - Is F***king your occupation

Your mate are doing better things with lives you are here talking about ugly women. MUMU ODE tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2008
kemisuga:

To be candid, Nigeria has the highest percentage of beautiful girls.
People who's got a problem with that
can strangle themselves.All they can do is 'talk'.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kemisuga(f): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2008
Naawee your post is the most SENSELESS I ever read on nairaland angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2008
@To All These One-legged UGLY NIGERIAN BITCHES thinkin' they are ladies,

You all are big boobs! Yeah, boobs because you are big boobs for just that!

Disrupted waiste-lines with kinkily outlandish countenances!

Check how I enjoyed myself just hours back! Lotta rounds! Smooth going!
No nonsensical fatty tissues to have to deal with! Smotherin' pussies
like a spiritual war front and you hypnotized and enraptured into ecstasically
rapturous states of sexual delightment.

If it were these brassily ugly Nigerian bitches, would've have been somethin' else
in the negative sense! You'll be comin' to me and I won't give you bitches my
numbers. mess y'all! Go primp up urselves and get gruffily and racily laid!

Gon' spit at your faces if you ever come close to real niggaz stayin' real on their grind!

F**k y'all bitches!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2008
JazzyJ:

did You knw we big sized women r better on bed comparitively? so stick ur tongue in ur nose n answer this ques.

Yes ooooo . . . . . . .TRIED, TESTED AND CONFIRMED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

*best post i've seen here so far*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
chamotex:

Yes ooooo . . . . . . .TRIED, TESTED AND CONFIRMED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

*best post i've seen here so far*

Bullshit! Confirmed what? The worst sexual experience you'll ever have! I now know your

silly sexual taste!

How do you even parade those fatty tissues?

How do you turn her upside down for sexual toturin' when you develop masochists' desires?

How do you bend her in all angles so she understands you are the man?

How do you flex those kness while thrusting her from behind both of you facin' opposite directions?

You don't have a clue so stay tuned and keep quiet!

Fool, you losin' out big time!

Hightime you triplepump up your game to higher levels!

Stop chasin' these over-sized down-in-the female cadre ugly Nigerian Bitches!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
Sweetie,

Please answer the questions?

Where in Boston do you live?

With a black population of only 140K with most being in the 25-50 year age group, how many Nigerian woman have you actually served?

How is it really possible to be "hood" in one of the "whitiest" states in America?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Radiant(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
ROFL. . . I really wonder why people take this dude serious. . .

This topic is pathetic and at the same time rib cracking  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2008
I dont want him to loose sight of my questions:

sistawoman:

Sweetie,

Please answer the questions:

Where in Boston do you live?

With a black population of only 140K with most being in the 25-50 year age group, how many Nigerian woman have you actually served?

How is it really possible to be "hood" in one of the "whitiest" states in America?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't want him to loose sight of my questions:

Why should I answer you? I don't need you to believe me!

Take it or you live it! I have an iota of admiration for you, so

stop tryin' to play pranks on me!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Bullshit! Confirmed what? The worst sexual experience you'll ever have! I now know your

silly sexual taste!

How do you even parade those fatty tissues?

How do you turn her upside down for sexual toturin' when you develop masochists' desires?

How do you bend her in all angles so she understands you are the man?

How do you flex those kness while thrusting her from behind both of you facin' opposite directions?

You don't have a clue so stay tuned and keep quiet!

Fool, you losin' out big time!

Hightime you triplepump up your game to higher levels!

Stop chasin' these over-sized down-in-the female cadre ugly Nigerian Bitches!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
Big fool!,  Mr. goat , if you are man enough you foul mouthed brown tooth he-goat, then answer the questions posted to you directly

and stop bitching around like a ram about to be slaughtered.

monkey escapee from jungle, oyinbo wanna be over bleached black ass slowpoke!
Liar who would screw a raggamoffim broke ass junkie like you.,ure only fit as a gallow attendant or cleaner in a mortuary.

anuofia! Tufuiakwa

Giggolo oshi!, born fool, insolent bacteria.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
besides why are you letting your ANIMAL INSTINCTS over ride your sense of judgement.

ANIMAL! {which correct Naija babe go wan follow animal like you sef}
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
kiss_angel:

Big fool!, Mr. goat , if you are man enough you foul mouthed brown tooth he-goat, then answer the questions posted to you directly

and stop bitching around like a ram about to be slaughtered.

monkey escapee from jungle, oyinbo want to be over bleached black ass slowpoke!
Liar who would screw a raggamoffim broke ass junkie like you.,ure only fit as a gallow attendant or cleaner in a mortuary.

anuofia! Tufuiakwa

Giggolo oshi!, born fool, insolent bacteria.

I don't understand most of what you wrote. You might wish to consider paraphrasing

in coherent grammatical patterns so I could at least, have a clue as to what you were

trying to pass across! But what happend to your high school English and English literature

classes? You still have a long way to go in these areas. Time to brushen up ur skills.

It stinks for a girl to be such a neophyte in expressing her views as you just portrayed!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Take it or you live it! I have an iota of admiration for you,
That's not the issue.
Lout, answer the kwesion and stop quibblin' .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

I don't understand most of what you wrote. You might wish to consider paraphrasing

in coherent grammatical patterns so I could at least, have a clue as to what you are

trying to pass across! But what happend to your high school English and English literature

classes? You still have a long way to go in these areas. Time to brushen up ur skills.

It stinks for a girl to be such a neophyte in expressing her views as you just portrayed!
While you're busy correctin' Kiss angel. . . .
Can you tell us the dictionary meanin' of "BRUSH[b]EN"?[/b]
I'm sure you pressuposed that to be the PP. of BRUSH? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
Ode! truth is that Animals like you dont speak english, so obviously how did I even expect you to answer those simple questions

kwh  giugDQ JFUEHio  fjeghurnb kwa kewss, {monkey language} bet you 'l understand this one slowpoke! grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't want him to loose sight of my questions:

Oh sistawoman why do bother to ask again I told you he is in Russia and I forgot to write his father also disowned him 4 real ok u dnt believe me ask this guy (GETLUST) he will tell u more.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
kiss_angel:

Ode! truth is that Animals like you don't speak english, so obviously how did I even expect you to answer those simple questions

kwh  giugDQ JFUEHio  fjeghurnb kwa kewss, {monkey language} bet you 'l understand this one slowpoke! grin grin wink
Of course. . he'll undastand the monkey lang. berra. cheesy
It's actualli takin' him time to reply now cuzz he wants to
plagiarize some vocabs frm human dictionary.
Na'were'. . reply now before I get busy and finally abandon you. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh sistawoman why do bother to ask again I told you he is in Russia and I forgot to write his father also disowned him 4 real ok u dnt believe me ask this guy (GETLUST) he will tell u more.

is he really nigerian?

GetLust come into the thread answer some questions for us.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2008
Dont be shy, Ive just spoken to Seun.

Monkey Language is now permitted on Nland {since monkey 2 wan become N/lander} grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
Missy B:

While you're busy correctin' Kiss angel. . . .
Can you tell us the dictionary meanin' of "BRUSH[b]EN"?[/b]
I'm sure you pressuposed that to be the PP. of BRUSH? undecided

Yeah, thanks for this! Sure, I aint perfect. Forums are meant to be educative!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Yeah, thanks for this! Sure, I aint perfect. Forums are meant to be educative!
This is the first expressive statment you've made. shocked shocked
You seem more like half human now.
Jst be a gentleman(tho it's hard I knw), respect urself and othas*.

PS:Don't go correctin' peeps in a rude manna* when you knw you aren't perfect.
Neither am I.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

is he really nigerian?

GetLust come into the thread answer some questions for us.

I am a Nigerian! Love beautiful Nigerian shawties who are not stupid but despise the ugly ones.

They can be so disgustin'! Shit, such a set of girls!

I love fulfillin' my masochists desires on the beautiful Nigerian chicks who turn out to be very stupid.
The lot of beautiful Nigerian shawties are in this category!

But the Russians, personally, I'm yet to meet an ugly one. They turn me on from afar! They are very sexy!
I can even speak Russian now. Had to take some Russian lang. classes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.