Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25642 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
Missy B:

This is the first expressive statment you've made. shocked shocked
You seem more like half human now.
Jst be a gentleman(tho it's hard I knw), respect yourself and othas*.

PS:Don't go correctin' peeps in a rude manna* when you knw you aren't perfect.
Neither am I.

Oh, this is the kind of attitude you guys want in here! What a puritanical set of people!
I have been wonderin' why everybody on my d**k! Now I got a clue but need to prove
it! Let me develop a verbal theorem to prove this! Let me call this an axiom meanwhile.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
yes Missy B.

i think someone is either finally growing up or getting tired grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Oh, this is the kind of attitude you guys want in here! What a puritanical set of people!
I have been wonderin' why everybody on my d**k! Now I got a clue but need to prove
it! Let me develop a verbal theorem to prove this! Let me call this an axiom meanwhile.

You can even call it aphorism or maxim na you sabii.
Wharreva your point is,I cannot comprehend.
Meanwhile. . . have a nice day if there's norrin meanin'ful
you've got to say to nlanders. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kaaz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
NIGGA NAAWEE HOW MUCH DO U PAY YOUR RUSSAINS

AND WHAT DO U DO FOR LIVING

HOW MANY HOUSES DO U HAVE BACK HOME

AND HOW MANY CARS DO U HAVE

PROBABLY YOU ARE JUST MUM KID

DID U MUM KNOW ABOUT DIS

B'COS YOUR PARENT REALLY NEED TO ACT FAST ON YOU
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by selena(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2008
To nawee, or whatever ur name is.First of all,may God not let you contact syphilis.Second,are u even cute?Y dont you post ur picture on nairaland for everyone to see and comment.I guess there was nothing important for you to post.Do you even have a job at all?because if you do,u wont spend ur lazy time posting comments about Girls who are both ugly and stupid.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by StephenP(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
ROFL!!! Oh Lawdy, no one has ever stolen as many Jay-Z and Tupac lines as this poster has. I didn't know Alaba International Market still had those CDs in stock.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jennykadri: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2008
StephenP:

ROFL!!! Oh Lawdy, no one has ever stolen as many Jay-Z and Tupac lines as this poster has. I didn't know Alaba International Market still had those CDs in stock.

bia ti'achi dat picshur itire before

i'mana umu nwanyi juru eju na cho di.so put it back ka o chotora gi nwanyi,chotokwara umu nwanyi di grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
oh boy.

this what happens when you live for nothing but p**sy. grin

abeg there's more to life than just jumping from one woman to another, or vice versa.

Na so people dey kaput on top of woman. grin

<<entertainment galore for romance section na wa>>
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by untainted: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
if i wire 10,000 dollars to this bastad maybe he'll know who he's talking to! useless harlot chaser! u think those buzu girls u de fuk for chad are russians? durun uwarka

o boi u too much,
gaya masa durun uwarshi. your reply made me register minutes ago
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jennykadri: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
tpia:

oh boy.

abeg there's more to life than just jumping from one woman to another, or vice versa.

grin grin grin grin tpia na where u get that language from? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Wow, spite buildin' up inside me but pride won't let me show it! The last thing you should have done is direct this to my mum!
Damn, I almost broke down! You touch the soft side of me. But what have I done to you?

My mum is highly educated and such a good lady! You callin' her a LovePeddler? Can you tell me why? Why not face me?

hmmm, so this one dey pain you, yet you're eager to insult and cuss out other people's future moms?

If you live in a glass house, be careful about throwing stones.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2008
jennykadri:

grin grin grin grin tpia na where u get that language from? grin grin grin cheesy

na commonly used language nah. I hear it all the time. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2008
jennykadri:

bia ti'achi that picshur itire before

i'mana umu nwanyi juru eju na cho di
.so put it back ka o chotora gi nwanyi,chotokwara umu nwanyi di grin
LMAO!!!! Oh Jenny, Ka Chukwu mere I ebere!!! grin You are a case. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by beebop(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
where in boston are you? i know this fine russian babe, I can introduce you if you lemme know where you are .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by jennykadri: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!!! Oh Jenny, Ka Chukwu mere I ebere!!! grin You are a case. grin

grin grin grin grin but its true naaaa,how is u doing jare honey?and d hurricane ike and his destruction?hope u guys coping

tpia:

na commonly used language nah. I hear it all the time. smiley

ok,i think say u don live for german speaking country before ,cos na their language be dat grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by untainted: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
Quote from: Missy B on Yesterday at 02:05:53 PM
that's like medicine afta death.The man
simply should have pulled-out.That way this guy wouldn't have existed at all.

and how would we have got the term FOOL?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2008
jennykadri:

grin grin grin grin but its true naaaa,how is u doing jare honey?and d hurricane ike and his destruction?hope u guys coping
Anyi niile di mma. Hurricane Ikechukwu was no joke. Uka anyi has a lot of damages. Mana onwerozi that was really bad. Anyways, hapu ya aka. O chogi tineye picture, nsogbu adighi. There is better anyways. . . . . j/k j/k. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
tpia:

oh boy.

Nigga, I just want to f**k bad bitches!

All ma high school years, I never had bitches!

I gotta make up for those lost years!

I'm so, so hungry for pussies. Lotta masochism in me! Lotta things I know I can do to these pussies!

Gettin' pussies everyday, man, makin' me mad to torture these pussies! How I love pussies!

Lot of ideas on how to scatter 'em pussies and make 'em come beggin' for more! I gotta make

sure I revolutionized this switchin' game! I've gone a long way in this, so no stoppin' son!

Mind you, I'm sane! I'm just a high-figure educated nigga who has a knack n true love for the hood!
The hood's so good and I got married intoto! My V n F accounts multiply, niggaz be hatin'!

I hate beautiful Nigerian shawties who are stupid. They are so many in this world. The few Nigerian shawties
I've met that I can classify as a bit beautiful are outrightly stupid- others, so godamn ugly! And I've met them
not just in Boston, but all across the world.

For the few beautiful and classy Nigerian hotties out there, I've gat value for you'all!
I call them my sisters! Others are bitches!

Sisters get respect, BITCHES get what they deserve!
Sisters help niggaz progress, BITCHES will slow you up!

Sisters tell the truth, BITCHES tell lies (I always get them because I'm so hood)
Sisters drive cars, BITCHES want to ride

BITCHES try to be sisters but end up as WHORES! They aint gat what it takes!

BITCHES, I aint gat no love for y'all, BITCH!

Ugly Nigerian Bitches, you'all are fuckin despicable!
I've made my point and I think it's clear now that 50% of all Nigerian girls are UGLY!

The other 50% are a bit beautiful but presumably, about 40% of this are so stupid that at
times, I wonder if Nigeria were cursed with this crappy shit! Damn, I wonder! And they'all
classify as BITCHES!

Logically, one can say most NIGERIAN shawties are BITCHES! Of course, my mum is a PhD holder,
so she's out because she's got brains! I inherited my high IQ from her.

F**k you'all Nigerian BITCHES! I hate all of you! You all will soon have ur ugly asses kicked off the streets!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
untainted:

Quote from: Missy B on Yesterday at 02:05:53 PM
that's like medicine afta death.The man
simply should have pulled-out.That way this guy wouldn't have existed  at all.

and how would we have got the term FOOL?
Don't worry. . . Seems you're new here.
He's not alone. . he has so many disciples.
If the dad had pulled out. . . the word FOOL would still have existed since
there are so many that are like him.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
I hate beautiful but stupid Nigerian bitches. They are so many in this world. The few Nigerian shawties
I've met that I can classify as a bit beautiful are outrightly stupid. And I've met them not just in Boston,
but all across the world.

For the few beautiful and classy Nigerian hotties out there, I've gat value for you'all!
I call them my sisters! Others are bitches!

Sisters get respect, BITCHES  get what they deserve!
Sisters help niggaz progress, BITCHES will slow you up!

abeg, na for nairaland these ya bitches dey? Jist us make we hear ya story.

lets know who these women are that did all this to you.

personally, I don't think too many intelligent girls would stay around you with this attitude. So looks like you're stuck with doing the rounds of ugly Nigerian ladies, beautiful but stupid Naija women, or else ten for a penny Russian hotties.

jeez- hold on for a second- I'm starting to wonder if I know you. Perish that thought abeg. God forbid- you can't be who I think you are.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
So this deranged Monkey Nawere is still running around loose eh?? What the heck do they pay those damn attendants for??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

So this deranged Monkey Nawere is still running around loose eh?? What the heck do they pay those damn attendants for??

The damn attendants were sleeping wink

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid?

Nigerian Gurls ? you mean like you sister or something
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
@Naawee

Game recognizes Game and I hate to tell you i see/hear/read no game here.

If your game is tight you should be able to woo a woman like me.  If your game is weak, like yours appears to be, I will keep walking pass you while you stand there shouting insults at me because you can't have me.

Take your cheap talk, unable to formaulate a subject and a verb, ass someplace else. 

I don't care for cheap imitations of real men.  Holla @ a sista when your ass elevates to my level.

@ladies
When a man feels the need to use big words when talking to you in person or in writing it is because he is hiding something or practicing his word of day skills.  It is almost like he chooses a bunch of words and throws them on the screen to see what will take or hopes that no one reading will really know that he makes no sense at all and is really using words that he does know the meaning of.

I would hold my head in disgrace if i was your mother. 

*on bend and knee*
Please Lord don't ever allow my son to disrespect me like this.  Because dear Lord I have taught him that even what he does when i am not around is a refection of my parenting and a refection of me directly as a person.  Please dear Lord whisper in his ear when he feels the need to act like a fool.

Amen!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

*on bend and knee*
Please Lord don't ever allow my son to disrespect me like this.  Because dear Lord I have taught him that even what he does when i am not around is a refection of my parenting and a refection of me directly as a person.  Please dear Lord whisper in his ear when he feels the need to act like a fool.

Amen!!!
Rotfl.
Plus I like the last line of ur praya.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by omoge(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee, you still here? rofl cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
sistawoman:

@Naawee

Game recognizes Game and I hate to tell you i see/hear/read no game here.

If your game is tight you should be able to woo a woman like me. If your game is weak, like yours appears to be, I will keep walking pass you while you stand there shouting insults at me because you can't have me.

Take your cheap talk, unable to formaulate a subject and a verb, ass someplace else.

I don't care for cheap imitations of real men. Holla @ a sista when your ass elevates to my level.

@ladies
When a man feels the need to use big words when talking to you in person or in writing it is because he is hiding something or practicing his word of day skills. It is almost like he chooses a bunch of words and throws them on the screen to see what will take or hopes that no one reading will really know that he makes no sense at all and is really using words that he does know the meaning of.

I would hold my head in disgrace if i was your mother.

*on bend and knee*
Please Lord don't ever allow my son to disrespect me like this. Because dear Lord I have taught him that even what he does when i am not around is a refection of my parenting and a refection of me directly as a person. Please dear Lord whisper in his ear when he feels the need to act like a fool.

Amen!!!

You love my style, I can sense it! You've been all over Nland on my D**k for too long! I've tried to keep you away but you still comin' back to me!

I don't need you, BITCH since you call yourself a BITCH! Bitches have class too. Haven't I told you? I need to guage your ability to come to terms with my

classy and elegant cockiness before we can even think of talkin'! Stay where you are and don't come close. You are beginning to derail! I warned

you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by omoge(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee, take it easy. some of the pple you are abusing are married. respect is important from a gentleman you know.

take it easy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2008
omoge:

naawee, take it easy. some of the people you are abusing are married. respect is important from a gentleman you know.

take it easy.

Yes you need to take it easy and respect yourself angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
omoge:

naawee, take it easy. some of the people you are abusing are married. respect is important from a gentleman you know.

take it easy.

Who cares if you are married? Who can't get married?

You f**k up, I spank your punky ass to a place where it belongs!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

You love my style, I can sense it! You've been all over Nland on my D**k for too long! I've tried to keep you away but you still comin' back to me!

I don't need you, BITCH since you call yourself a BITCH! Bitches have class too. Haven't I told you? I need to guage your ability to come to terms with my

classy and elegant cockiness before we can even think of talkin'! Stay where you are and don't come close. You are beginning to derail! I warned

you.

I have not called myself a Bitch.  Have you not seen my pic.  I am not a bitch and could never be a bitch.

Bitch = the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals
2 a: a lewd or immoral woman b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse
3: something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant

Exactly which defination is me?

Can you just stick to the topic and talk about your game?  I thought your vibe and word skills were so great that anyone would fall for you.  i am not going to be rude or mean, if your skills deserve praise I will give them to you.  Just show me your skills.  So far all i have seen is a bunch of BS thrown on the screen with no apparent rhyme or reason.

What exactly does
I need to guage your ability to come to terms with my

classy and elegant cockiness before we can even think of talkin'!

mean?  

What is your unit of messure?  Have I not yet shown to you that i am of higher class than any other woman you have ever dealt with?  

By The Way classy and elegant should not be used as adj. for cockiness, that my dear is an oxymoron, unless of course you can defend your use of the words.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by omoge(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
then marry a beautiful niaja lady who will cook you good and great meals. they are many in Boston  grin what meal do you want for lunch  cheesy.

a good food like real rice and stew with goat meat and isi ewu will cool you down. a nice plate of pepper soup i mean with lots of ata wewe or atarodo will do you great justice.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Who cares if you are married? Who can't get married?

You f**k up, I spank your punky ass to a place where it belongs!

why are you this abusive? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.