Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25636 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ NAAWEE

YOU GO SCHOOL SELF?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2008
Why is this thread 2 pages long. This child is never going to like nigerian woman so what i am sure nigerian women dont really want him.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Livvvvy(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hmmm, men i pity your soul, u go follow where you come from go hell.

And i feel your pain becos u are not so blessed to come across sweet chicks from niaja. Am sure you should go check you history, mayb u had ugly people in your village,clan, tribe and family that is why you are so unfortunately to meet d beauties of niaja.

Mayb if u decide to change your lifestyle God will have mercy on you to start bringing fine chicks to you and then u can make ur choice.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

I am nt considering it shallow or narrow i knw it is very low,I can just Imagine the kind of girls you dated lol Oh you wannabe american i form my own grammatical rules brief guy.And everybody knws russians girls are just too cheap it is nt a suprise to me that you don't knw that like i wrote you are just an excuse for a guy.You for a moment i was thinking you were in america Your wannabe skills is very displeasing.

AND I DARE YOU IF YOU THAT HOT POST YOUR PICTURE.

You dirty LovePeddler trying to be a lady! Niggaz know what the hood normally does to such biatches!

Look, put your acts together--else I'ma spit in your face and be fast to kick ur stinky ass off the

streets! What an hideous biatch!

Besides, I don't need to put my pic here. No need to prove if I'm I flaa or not. I let my verbal and financial accounts talk for me, biatch!

Pay you and you suck my d**k, biatch!
Pay you and you take in my sperms, biatch!
Pay you and you let my small niggaz group f**k you biatch!
Pay you and you let me watch you masturbate with any thing I give to you, biatch!

Thats me, sucker, and a tip of the iceberg of what my verbal and finan. accounts do for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by yongbabe(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Poster
u expect gd lookyn well behaved nigerian girls 2 talk 2 u with dis attitude? You come off sounding like an imature no good wanna be nigga.
Lame a** attenshun seekyn fool. Bet mummy abandoned u at da hospital cause of ur looks, hence d nigerian gurl beef,,,,,,,, hiss.
Married to da streets? LMAO homless junkie talking *hiss*, plz go n get ur self education n stp givyn nigerians a bad name out der.
Ppl are talking, half breed monkeys are talking *hiss*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by girlsoswit(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
Isn't all these criticisms about naija girls enof. Eveytime naija girls are this, naija girls are that. The fact that some behave somehw does nt make everyone the same. Its better you do your search properly so that you dnt get in2 the hands of the devil. And why the hell are u comparing Russian girls to naija babes. Are you nw trying to say they are more perfect. My dear, everyone has their flaws and no matter hw russian babes are good that drives you crazy, they fall back to the second law of matter - they cannot be hundred percent efficient. So wise up and behave like the true son of ur father. Ignore the bad ones and seek the good ones. Correct naija babes have potentials dnt bring them down boy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by md4real(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
i totally agree with you. imagine a GIRL  playing hard to get even when she want you. profess your love for her, she takes advantage of that to mis-behave. that i pure stupidity. as for [color=Black]beauty, some of them try.[/color]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by girlsoswit(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
I meant to say second law of enegy. So get it straight.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
I wonder what Seun is doing . . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Poster, If 9ja girls tire u, there are always gyals from Burundi, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Somalia etc. You've gat options bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by md4real(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
yong babe:

@Poster
You expect gd lookyn well behaved nigerian girls 2 talk 2 You with this attitude? You come off sounding like an imature no good want to be nigga.
Lame a** attenshun seekyn fool. Bet mummy abandoned You at da hospital cause of ur looks, hence d nigerian gurl beef,,,,,,,, hiss.
Married to da streets? LMAO homless junkie talking *hiss*, plz go n get ur self education n stp givyn nigerians a bad name out der.
people are talking, half breed monkeys are talking *hiss*

that hurts alot.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
chamotex:

I wonder what Seun is doing . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Poster, If Nigeria girls tire You, there are always gyals from Burundi, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Somalia etc. You've gat options bro

Nigerian gals might be cool. But the ones I've met here are either just too ugly or a bit beautiful but outright stupid. Me I don't need them

for keeps anyway, just need to scatter their pussies. The Russians are not in anyway better than Nigerian girls. Probably, you guys misunderstood

me. But most Russians here are damn beautiful. I mean hot and salascious chicks that make a nigga weak and go randy almost instanteneously.

They gat the curves, the sexy succulent lips ( some protruding and sweet like cherry fragrance when You kiss it), with those sexy eyes esp. if its blue

and innocent smiles that culminates in a real laughte binge when You both are alone. Shit, mummy, I go die o! The queue is just too much.

Niggaz in the hood be hating, saying how they wish I was gay so they could get some of these shawties. I always look past you dude if you aint into the game!

No time for lovey-dovey niggaz!

Also the more beautiful a nigerian girl is, the more stupid she becomes. I just noticed a direct relationship here. But the Russians, most times, the more beautiful,

the more intellegent. Men, me be foerever scattering pussies. I don't care what you'all goin' to say!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

You dirty LovePeddler trying to be a lady! Niggaz know what the hood normally does to such biatches!

Look, put your acts together--else I'ma spit in your face and be fast to kick ur stinky ass off the

streets! What an hideous biatch!

Besides, I don't need to put my pic here. No need to prove if I'm I flaa or not. I let my verbal and financial accounts talk for me, biatch!

Pay you and you suck my d**k, biatch!
Pay you and you take in my sperms, biatch!
Pay you and you let my small niggaz group f**k you biatch!
Pay you and you let me watch you masturbate with any thing I give to you, biatch!

Thats me, sucker, and a tip of the iceberg of what my verbal and finan. accounts do for me.

Like one of the poster's wrote you are obviously a child.And child i have noticed that you did make some corrections to your spellings this time,but of course it still has your obviously sorry ass grammatical rules in them,I am nt about to rant with you,people like you just make me wonder who gave you the permission to even exist.Your posts only proves certain things,
You are a very low life person
The word Niggar is and has being changed to homies these days
And some1 has to scrap the MTV channel you watch it is getting the best of you
Seriously who are you,get a life and stop being a dippet loof.
And pls the day you get to America learn so many things those married to the street always end up shoot.
And dnt be hating Nigerian girls becos they simply dnt want you,its ok hold on to ur Russian harlot girls u will be fine.
And i am sorry your dad disowned you it is nt much of a surprise anyway,I am just worried he didn't shoot u him self,dnt worry some1 will do it soon.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by JustGood(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
you must have been meeting Nigerian girls without class and it shows the kind of person you are as well. Of course, there are ugly girls in every race but to generalise Nigerian girls that way is nothing but a display of your shallowness and inexperience.

Russian girls can be very pretty but they have their own ugly ones too.

Nigerian girls are also very pretty and well-mannered if you are in the right circles and are not an agbero yourself
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

Like one of the poster's wrote you are obviously a child.And child i have noticed that you did make some corrections to your spellings this time,but of course it still has your obviously sorry ass grammatical rules in them,I am nt about to rant with you,people like you just make me wonder who gave you the permission to even exist.Your posts only proves certain things,
And someone has to scrap the MTV channel you watch it is getting the best of you
And please the day you get to America learn so many things those married to the street always end up shoot.
And dnt be hating Nigerian girls because they simply dnt want you,its ok hold on to ur Russian harlot girls You will be fine.
And i am sorry your dad disowned you it is nt much of a surprise anyway,I am just worried he didn't shoot You him self,dnt worry someone will do it soon.

God bless u correct babe!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

And someone has to scrap the MTV channel you watch it is getting the best of you
And please the day you get to America learn so many things those married to the street always end up shoot.
And dnt be hating Nigerian girls because they simply dnt want you,its ok hold on to ur Russian harlot girls You will be fine.
And i am sorry your dad disowned you it is nt much of a surprise anyway,I am just worried he didn't shoot You him self,dnt worry someone will do it soon.

Be busy talkin' shit, who cares!

I'm busy on my side accumulatin' funds!

You call me a child! Yeah child I am! Who cares!

I'm busy f**kin' hotties, black and white excluding ugly Nigerians!

You talkin' about me watchin' MTV! For your info, I don't even watch Teleshows!

But who cares?!

You can't talk sense, so keep quiet!

You busy talkin' about my grammatical efficiency! Really, who cares?

You are talkin' with an educated nigga from the hood married intoto to the streets!

You zealously talkin' shit about your academic prowess, but reread your post and you will find slews of grammatical inconsistencies!

Biatch, you don't know me--so stay calm and relax.
Biatch, why you acting like a "cheapy"? Calling me low-class?
Biatch, you don't know how much we worth!
Biatch, you gotta learn to respect real niggaz from the hood!

I'ma get you spanked real hard by a real lady from the hood for fuckin' with a real nigga.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2008

I am nt saying it i am writing it.

Yea you shud becos Russians girls will nt mess wit you if you dont hv funds so put your raggedy back into it.

Thank heavens you knw.

Ugly Nigerians black and white? You all?OH my God you are also gay.

So if you are nt in America but you are in russia so where did you learn your sorry ass slang if nt from MTV you are obviously a menace to the society.

But who cares?!

DUhhhh

I am nt saying this i am writing it.And since my hands dont talk that statement is nt 4 me.

I am nt saying this.

You are talkin' with an educated nigga from the hood married intoto to the streets!

No in your case a Dog who will soon be shoot.

You zealously talkin' shit about your academic prowess, but reread your post and you will find slews of grammatical inconsistencies!

No i wrote about your infinitive splittings.

Dog breathe

No i didnt call you that you proved it.

Who are the "we" get a life.

I dont respect men tht call themselves niggars but in your case you are one fake Dog.

I'ma get you spanked real hard by a real lady from the hood for fuckin' with a real nigga.

A real lady will not slept with a NIggar or a fake Dog like you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
I really don't believe you are in Boston , you sound more like you are from Ajegunle
hell! Ajegunle has more correct dudes than you.
attention seeking slowpoke
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by amyliajane(f): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
this guy has gone bunkers,ranting n raving like a lunatic, na wao what could have triggered this?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Why are y'all honorin' this man shocked?Have we run out of human beings?.

You all should permit this boi bask in self loathing.
Research has been carried out and it's been observed that
55% of broken hearts(Esp. when the breaka is a naija babe)
alwaz turns out stupid afta some time.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

I am nt saying it i am writing it.

Yea you should because Russians girls will nt mess wit you if you don't hv funds so put your raggedy back into it.

Thank heavens you knw.

Ugly Nigerians black and white? You all?OH my God you are also gay.

So if you are nt in America but you are in russia so where did you learn your sorry ass slang if nt from MTV you are obviously a menace to the society.

But who cares?!

DUhhhh

I am nt saying this i am writing it.And since my hands don't talk that statement is nt 4 me.

I am nt saying this.

No in your case a Dog who will soon be shoot.

No i wrote about your infinitive splittings.

Dog breathe

No i didnt call you that you proved it.

Who are the "we" get a life.

I don't respect men that call themselves niggars but in your case you are one fake Dog.

A real lady will not slept with a NIggar or a fake Dog like you.

You aint gat interesting vibes, shawtie==so I am gettin' you metaphorically spanked and marooned.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

And i am sorry your dad disowned you
Dat's like medicine afta death.The man
simply should have pulled-out.That way dis guy wouldn't have existed at all.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B:

that's like medicine afta death.The man
simply should have pulled-out.That way this guy wouldn't have existed at all.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B:

that's like medicine afta death.The man

Anywhere I go, whether you like it or not, I'm always number one. I'll get there by hook or crook.

Thatz me. For me, progress is never a slow process. I will always pluckily barge my way through

the hustles and bustles of whatever I want to get. To date, I've never lost and will never ever but forever

be winning.

Place me anywhere on this earth, dudes, me goin' 2 triple my worth! Accumulatin' it!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by LadyT(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
Naa[b]were[/b]

You know what I love about you hun?

I can just hear your fake american africanised messed up accent.

grin

You are a loser.

Anyone who calls themselves the "N" word is a fool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
What's the relationship between these two ?
Missy B:

That's like medicine afta death.The man

naawee:

Anywhere I go, whether you like it or not, I'm always number one. I'll get there by hook or crook.

Thatz me. For me, progress is never a slow process. I will always pluckily barge my way through

the hustles and bustles of whatever I want to get. To date, I'm never lost and will never ever but forever

be winning.

Place me anywhere on this earth, dudes, me goin' 2 triple my worth! Accumulatin' it!
Like seriously. . . . I can't believe outt'a 100,000 sperm
you were the luckiest.It's a pity!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
I know whats wrong with these whores in here like Missy B and Lady T. You all love my style. Your nigga can't be me.

Not on my level at all. My eyes on my bullet, get that lovey-dovey killed as soon as I pull it. I'm so wicked and masochist,

whores! Don't let me catch you in bed! Sure you wouldn't want but my verbal vibes and financial accoutrements are offers

you just can't refuse. Scatter that pussie so that the next three weeks, you get yourself sexually enstranged into my world.

My sexual styles and tactics just too deep for biatches. She'll forever be yawning before she knows whats happening.

Thats me. My veryself be rocking, baby!

Niggaz, holla at you'all dudes! Switchin' Game continua! All Night Blazin' Acerta!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2008
Why are yall arguing with this Nigger.

He says he is a Nigger. Niggers are ignorant by nature. Please dont put yourself on his level.

There are black people and there are Niggers Which are you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by bunmii(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
funny thread Lady T has described him in one word "naawere"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Why are yall arguing with this Nigger.

He says he is a Nigger. Niggers are ignorant by nature. Please don't put yourself on his level.

There are black people and there are Niggers Which are you?

I make people do things they won't do.

I make my thugs pop guns, mami

I make the old folks do the bus stop

I can even make you call yourself a LovePeddler if I want!(just kiddin')

You deserve a better treatment unlike these whores in here,

but really I can=))

Aint no stopping' me mami!

I am a real educated nigga from the hood.

Full of sexual and financial drives. Hustlin' my d**k

in the hall, countin' in 100s of $ and relatives in schools

be counting in just hundreds!

Aint no comparison son!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

I make people do things they won't do.

I make my thugs pop guns, mami

I make the old folks do the bus stop

I can even make you call yourself a LovePeddler if I want!(just kiddin')

You deserve a better treatment unlike these whores in here,

but really I can=))

Aint no stopping' me mami!

I am a real educated nigga from the hood.

Full of sexual and financial drives. Hustlin' my d**k

in the hall, countin' in 100s of $ and relatives in schools

be counting in just hundreds!

Aint no comparison son!

Shhaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you f**king maggot.

Slimy wannabe bastard, ranting and raving like an escaped monkey.

God save you say you no dey around me, I would have tot you a thing or two about common sense.

Ashewo 10 10 kobo hisssssessssss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Shhaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you f**king creepy-crawlie.

Slimy wannabe bastard, ranting and raving like an escaped monkey.

God save you say you no dey around me, I would have tot you a thing or two about common sense.

Ashewo 10 10 kobo hisssssessssss

Even ur vibes shows how you reek of menstrual residues! You are sex-starved!

Go get yourself laid by one of ur one-legged prissy niggaz!

You can't see me, honey! You need to switch up your verbal accounts because it seems too

young! Thats if you really ever want to come around me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by zignor(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
this zone is hot sad angry

zoom off sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.