Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

1759King's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1759King's Profile / 1759King's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1759King: 11:04pm On May 02, 2022
Please post a picture. Thanks
DFAMEGUY11S:
yes sir but for classic
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1759King: 8:42pm On May 02, 2022

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1759King: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Nice one.

Sadly, I gave up on my quest for modern mid-century and minimalist furnitures.

I bought from Vava - living room (grudgingly), Lifemate (hoffice) and Dynasty (dining room).
Vava products are good... I used them for my village home and city home.

I used lifemate and regretted - didn't last more than 2 years, leather started to peal and tear.

1 Like

Family / Re: In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me by 1759King: 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
I don't know if someone already said this - do you compliment him? How often do you compliment him?

I ask because most Nigerian/African men grew up tough, having to always bury their emotions but are big babies inside. For some, some little things in life may seem like exposing their emotions and an African man may not like that.

Start it, make it a point of duty to compliment him always, he will grow into it and start to return it. I was taught to always say 'thank you' and at more than 40 years, if I don't say 'thank you' for the little things, I won't feel alright but most men grew up tougher and paying compliments is alien to them.

Studio247:
Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years.

And for ones my husband has never complimented me in anyways.

The funny thing is people outside will appreciate and compliment me even before him but not the man I married no Matter how much effort I put into doing anything.

Several times I spoke to him about it
But he will flare up.

And for me I feel appreciating and complimenting.
Your partner makes them happy and give them the energy to do better.

I don't know
Health / Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
litaninja:
Lol. You didnt sleep during that time? You didn't go have a shower on your own? Neither of you left the other's sight during that period?
Baba, do a DNA test, no dey lamba yourself.

Kids everywhere.

Again, I have done DNA for all my kids, not because of distrust but for other purpose. All my kids are MINE!

1 Like

Health / Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
fineboynl:
guy you still need to do DNA. social media make things more easier this days. you can't be too sure especially if the child not identical like you. 5 minutes is enough to cheat.

Your kind plenty sha!
Do you know what 247 means? Did you read the bold part at all?

To soothe you; I have done DNA for all my kids, not because of distrust but for other purpose. Thank you.
Health / Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Deka10:

Go and do DNA test on your kids
Hahaha. I was waiting for your kind to come. I have done DNA for all my kids, not because of distrust but for other purpose.

All Nigerian women are not the same.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2021
If you're the only person that 'bedded' her around the time you did, congratulations in advance.

You will soon be a father! You two should worry about the effects of the drugs (she took to get rid of the pregnancy) on the baby

For those making reference to the 12 weeks age of the pregnancy; hahaha, scans usually rely on the day of last period to show that.

Speaking from experience; my last child (the 4th) was conceived on the same day some (few) years ago. The mother (my wife)'s last day of period was around same day of that year.

I was with my wife 247 way before the said date and continously until about 2 months later (after pregnancy was confirmed) - we were vacationing. (before shouting do dna, read the bold part again and again!)
Family / Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by 1759King: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
The very first time I saw her, I wanted her to be the mother of my children even without knowing who she was.

1 year later; I asked her for friendship/relationship & months later I still wanted her for keeps.

Many years and 4 kids later, I still want her to be the grandmother of my grand children wink

11 Likes

Health / Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by 1759King: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you see this - there's a proven solution to most bad breath. Get a specialized tongue brush. Religiously brush (scrub) your tongue as often as you can - say twice a day. Come back and say thanks.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Sheffield United - (4 - 1) On 7th November 2020 by 1759King: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
RedBlood01:

Sheffield United will shock you
Wow! What a great shock!

17 Likes

Crime / Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by 1759King: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those items were received in October. Look at the screenshots

First screenshot dates 22/09/2020 that's a month today. I understand it takes a lot of time to effectively implement anything in Nigeria and more with the current government.

The good thing; the poor has gotten food and they will feed at least for a day, 2 or more.
Career / Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by 1759King: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'd have been Reverend Father (Dr) So so and so by now.
Properties / Re: The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex by 1759King: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oga Spyder, what's the likely current cost to get this built (carcass with stone coated roofing) in Port Harcourt. Do you have the upper floor plan to show?
Politics / Re: Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' by 1759King: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Your redemption is not near at all.

NGpatriot:
The sacked senator and twitter troll just displayed major ignorance and idiocy.

In advanced countries including EU/Italian laws prohibits unauthorized release of medical info without consent by the patient.

In America, it's called the HIPPA Law.

Thank God they sacked this idiot out of the Nigerian senate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by 1759King: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Abia man!

It's unfortunate politics would only give us a stage if we played dirty and danced in the mud. We share a vision for a new Abia, that's a long dream but will come to pass someday.

PotatoSalad:
True that!

Infected or not, some people still mean well for this country.
People like me.....

After I've spent my first two years in office trying to surpass what T.A Orji's son did.
I'll then work well, and nigerians will sing my praise

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by 1759King: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Trash. I stopped reading your garbage wen you mentioned Ogbonna Onu without calling the main man Sam Mbakwe
Well you stopped reading, so I won't fault you for not understanding. Sam Mbakwe, old Imo (yes, present day Abia was a part of it). Ogbonnaya Ọnụ, former military governor of Abia state.

You were probably not born then or you were still in your primary school during this Era.
Education / Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by 1759King: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible
Keep quiet if you are unsure of what to say in a public place like this.

Abia as a whole have been very unfortunate since the state was founded except for the little time Ogbonnaya Ọnụ led as a military governor of the state.

Now Arochukwu, has been the most unfortunate LGA in the whole of Nigeria, (I stand to be corrected). Their lack of development has got nothing to do with your 'juju'. No, there are more meek human beings from that place than anywhere else in Nigeria, which is why even those representing them at state and federal level can always ride on them and get away with anything.
Celebrities / Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by 1759King: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2019
NollyMedia:
See such resemblance. A younger version
Re-read what I wrote.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by 1759King: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Except for Pete Edoche and Rema's none of the other pair actually look alike - not one bit!

Linda's and Jackie's are just similar make-up contouring, nothing more. Tuface's no near at all, same body type - dazall
Politics / Re: FFK: Rivers, Change Port Harcourt Name, Here Is Why by 1759King: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
there is nothing like Igbo speaking people or Igbo in in Rivers State so stop deceiving nairalanders.
Rivers State has Ikwerre, Andoni and Kalabari. No igbos or whatsoever
What is the native language of the Etche people please?

What language (apart from English & pidgin) is spoken in Opopo land? - Igbo

Oh, wait! There's Obigbo o or do they call the place Oyibo now?

I'm not claiming any part of Rivers to be part of the Igbo tribe but I just want you to learn something new and change your perspective.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment by 1759King: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

God doesn't know anything, I'm sure she has probably been begging, praying and crying to God to help and save her all this while but what did God do: he watched her drowned in her sorrow, died in her pains and to crown it all rotten away like a chicken knocked down by motorcycle

And guess what, according to Christians she might currently be in hell by now because of simple human behavior like telling her neighbour she is fine when she is not because that's a lie and all liars must go to hell

OLUWA~Seyi
Autos / Re: How To Verify Number Plate Online by 1759King: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
bell1255:
I just did change of ownership through a VIO Officer n I told him I was going to confirm online... But he told me the site don't work anymore... He said u should try any plate number I see on d road which I did n they were all giving me invalid... Pls does anyone know any working site to confirm the authenticity of a plate number? I tried this site https://www.lsmvaapvs.org but all plate number is giving invalid
Check directly from Road Safety's https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng
It would take more than a month before Road Safety updates your plate number online sad

1 Like

Properties / Re: What Happens To Rent If Landlord Gets Arrested For A Crime? by 1759King: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Except his crimes warrants the seizure or forfeiture of his property. You're still his tenants.

1 Like

Properties / Re: What Happens To Your Rent If Your Landlord Gets Arrested? by 1759King: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Except his crimes warrants the seizure or forfeiture of his property. You're still his tenants.
Health / Re: Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] by 1759King: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
The Calabar I lived and have hoped to go build a holiday home.

Ben Ayade, what's going on?

Imoke lamented about limited state funds but he tried small to maintain the cleanliness of Nigeria's first capital city.

Chaii, who can be like Donald Duke?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 by 1759King: 9:28pm On May 29, 2019
Goooaaaal 4-1
Good one blues

3 Likes

Family / Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by 1759King: 8:47am On May 24, 2019
RIP Hungerbad
Properties / Re: Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter by 1759King: 3:13pm On May 18, 2019
The meter is not your property unfortunately.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by 1759King: 10:02pm On May 08, 2019
Wow. What a come back!

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. by 1759King: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
They will certainly blame the commercial transport driver for recklessness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.