Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619563 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2014
malachytochukwu: thank u so much bro. pls how do u guys make payment on alibaba, especially those who do not have paypal acct? (sorry i derailed a bit)
its one of two possible ways: either you convince the seller to accept escrow or you pay into their bank account.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Thespecialone: its one of two possible ways: either you convince the seller to accept escrow or you pay into their bank account.

Hello please treat my case.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
lifestyle1:

Hello please treat my case.
I'm on it. I'm searching through the email trails.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stephenT(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
please can i get the correct china address and phone number for Anthas....payed for my goods 5.2kg yesterday on aliexpress and i want to use dem for my shipping to nigeria..thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by linusm: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
landray2003:
Pls,whr did get ur goods frm ANTHAS whn it reach Lagos frm China....And hw ws dia service,hw did dey charge u? This 170/dollar,hope its nt on d high side.....Abi what do u tink?
170 is high, FAFALUX charge $5.5 per KG and 300 for custom per KG and their dollar charge is the conversion rate for the day.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Fran6ik: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
it seem Nonikins are still d best around!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls hw reliable is krixmas logistics.i purchasd sm guds thru mr.charls okojie(i thnk he's d md) on friday.he tld me he hz purchasd d guds bt snc dn he hz nt updatd me on wn my guds wl b leavn china nd cmn to nigeria.he kps gvn me flimsy excuses.pls hz any1 uzd krixmas logstcs b4?pls shar
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
landray2003:
Pls,whr did get ur goods frm ANTHAS whn it reach Lagos frm China....And hw ws dia service,hw did dey charge u? This 170/dollar,hope its nt on d high side.....Abi what do u tink?

Their service is ok... just that customs wanna spoil things last week.
170/$ is not encouraging menh.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Homguy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
eph12:
Ask these questions here www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
they aren't responding! Feryintorlah thanks so much.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2014
stephenT: please can i get the correct china address and phone number for Anthas....payed for my goods 5.2kg yesterday on aliexpress and i want to use dem for my shipping to nigeria..thanks

Goodrmorning, how much are u been charged . can you give me their contact number?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Soteriahascome: Anthas now charge 170 per dollar and 400 custom fee....they cleared goods today.

Good morning, can I get the contact of anthaz from you ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by agentakins: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Brand new 5.5inch phone
BRAND:OEM
DUAL SIM: 1micro sim and 1 normal sim
DUAL CAMERA: 5mp back and 2mp front
SCREEN: IPS HD screen
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 8GB
CONNECTIVITY: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth,
PROCESSOR: 8 core (octa core)
ACCESSORY: 2 original batteries, earpiece, original leather pouch, USB cable, and charger
price is just 28k
contact me on whatsapp: 08069096350

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Good day everyone, thanks for this thread, but I have few questions to ask..

1. Does GTB master card purchase from AliExpress, www.1688.com? does 1688.com have escrow payment system? How do I go about those suppliers who says they accept PayPal on 1688.com?

2. how Can I register with www.1688.com since they only accept China phone numbers?

your answers are of great value thanks..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
ecash2
You can use gtb on aliexpress but not on 1688. You can't register on 1688 neither can you buy directly. You need a third party to help with the payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
which of the shipping agent Can do that for me apart from ChrisvicMall
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12: ecash2
You can use gtb on aliexpress but not on 1688. You can't register on 1688 neither can you buy directly. You need a third party to help with the payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
ecash2: which of the shipping agent Can do that for me apart from ChrisvicMall which of the shipping agent Can do that for me apart from ChrisvicMall
I can
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adeolaconcept: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
i ship an item of 0.69kg with st patrick tru
express, will i pay for 1kg or i will multiply
$9*0.69 = $6.21
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello all Flintheart shoes for sale at affordable prices wholesale and retail available pls contact for more 08027573164 bbm 79FD6D7D we have 240 pairs on ground in 3 sweet colours

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Young permit me to advertise
Hello Flintheart shoes available in all sizes at affordable price wholesale and retail available 240 pairs on ground pls call 08027573164 BBm 79FD6D7D for more info

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BARNABASS(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls bosses,is there any of this companies that ships from u.s.a?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Anewdawn: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
BARNABASS: Pls bosses,is there any of this companies that ships from u.s.a?
Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/pre-order-goods-us-dubai.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
ecash2: which of the shipping agent Can do that for me apart from ChrisvicMall
We can be of help. We have a succesful track record of procurements from 1688.com. It's just you and us. No third parties. We handle your transactions directly with exceptional world class services.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kunletoks(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ymodulus:
Its recommended to use style 2 On the following site.

1. Alibaba . com
2. 1688 . COM
3. Taobao . com
4. JD . COM
5. aliexpress . com

In general style 2 is recommended to style 1

Style 1 can only be use on aliexpress . com

Pls room, what are the advantages of 1688.com, Taobao.com, jd.com over aliexpress and alibaba?

because I hear about this sites nowadays than alibaba and aliexpress.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is not funny with Anthas... I shipped 3kg goods.
I was charged a total of #5420. 400 custom, 1500 transport from lagos to Onitsha and $5.6.

When i went to collect my consignment, i discovered that my 3kg goods is just like an ant among big fishes...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Soteriahascome: This is not funny with Anthas... I shipped 3kg goods.
I was charged a total of #5420. 400 custom, 1500 transport from lagos to Onitsha and $5.6.

When i went to collect my consignment, i discovered that my 3kg goods is just like an ant among big fishes...
did you ask your seller the weight? Weight is not by dimension but mass. some Little things weigh heavier than bigger things
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
did you ask your seller the weight? Weight is not by dimension but mass. some Little things weigh heavier than bigger things

I agree with the weight and i also don't have problem with Anthas charge but i worry about the #1500 transport charge from Lagos to Onitsha... It's well shaa.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Our services at a glance![color=#990000][/color]

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Freight services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Shall Grow Motors, Edegbe Line, Benue Link, Delta Line, Safari Express, Arik Air.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland!!

A trial will convience u!.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Anyone with CJ LOGISTICS CONTACT/ADDRESS
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sunday all...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ymodulus: Company Name: St. Patrick International Logistics

Chinese Address:

Chinese Phone No: +8615920468789
Nigerian Phone No: 08101951252, 08129979300
Whatsapp:
Nigerian Address: Call to verify

***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 45days
please why is it that you just introduced only nonnyking and st. Patrick. Is it that, they are the only trusted one for now, what of anthas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply)