Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14048 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

na your eyes dey shake. coogar is a bartender. bars is what i do on a daily basis. ibime is just salty no one respects him.
It's peter parker, man! I'm with my glasses grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2014
eminem rap god:
It's a fatal mistake if you think I need to be overseas. And take a vacation to trip a broad

yes, eminem bit ibime here cos eminem came to NL to steal this particular bar.

eminem is a biter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Airmark, please close this thread. Mikuz should come back, this battle never happened. If you leave it open this madness will go on and on. The thread is messed up already. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

eminem is a biter. grin
what's wrong with you? Are you okay
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

eminem is a biter. grin

Hahaha cheesy..impossible!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne: Airmark, please close this thread. Mikuz should come back, this battle never happened. If you leave it open this madness will go on and on. The thread is messed up already. Smh!!

ibime aka o'bese ruined the thread with a biased verdict. he's salty his fellow cöcksucker got beaten by FYH. he's been attacking FYH ever since then of writing generic bars. something any writer is guilty of.

if there's a particular angle my opponent can be attacked - i cannot be the only one that sees that angle....others would see it as well & write about it. it may be generic but it doesn't take out the sting in the bar.

sosiqdude:
Hahaha cheesy..impossible!!

impossible ke? ibime wrote the overseas/abroad line in 2010 circa.....eminem released rap god in 2013 so surely, eminem bit ibime's lines. grin cheesy

that's just me proving lots of rap heads here who claim to know about hip-hop know nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne: Airmark, please close this thread. Mikuz should come back, this battle never happened. If you leave it open this madness will go on and on. The thread is messed up already. Smh!!

i think you have a point here..it's better this thread is closed..can Airmark do that?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Sauron(2010):

I use history to emphasize this prag is a phoney. Watch ma knuckles 'french-kiss' his jaw in holy matrimony.
He is Manolo, i am Tony. . . .leave a Scar in his Face till he spews baloney
With your siblings mourning, Ur spouse's in me bed while u in hell lonely.

Ibime 2014:
You aint got the answer homie/ this fàg is phony/ Ask him why he sad and lonely/
Ill put a ring on his eye. . . when my fist join his face in matrimony/

ibime caught biting word for word, rhyme for rhyme, scheme for scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

ibime aka o'bese ruined the thread with a biased verdict. he's salty his fellow cöcksucker got beaten by FYH. he's been attacking FYH ever since then of writing generic bars. something any writer is guilty of.

if there's a particular angle my opponent can be attacked - i cannot be the only one that sees that angle....others would see it as well & write about it. it may be generic but it doesn't take out the sting in the bar.

But this is the third page and all I've been seeing are chit chats. And since you and Bis are at loggerheads on this, don't you think it's better the thread is locked? This will not stop! I don't need a chief priest to tell me that
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

i think you have a point here..it's better this thread is closed..can Airmark do that?
yh, after posting the score.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

impossible ke? ibime wrote the overseas/abroad line in 2010 circa.....eminem released rap god in 2013 so surely, eminem bit ibime's lines. grin cheesy

that's just me proving lots of rap heads here who claim to know about hip-hop know nothing about it.

cheesy...see you're just being funny..you know that not possible..why bringing up issue like that?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

Sauron(2010):

I use history to emphasize this prag is a phoney. Watch ma knuckles 'french-kiss' his jaw in holy matrimony.
He is Manolo, i am Tony. . . .leave a Scar in his Face till he spews baloney
With your siblings mourning, Ur spouse's in me bed while u in hell lonely.

Ibime 2014:
You aint got the answer homie/ this fàg is phony/ Ask him why he sad and lonely/
Ill put a ring on his eye. . . when my fist join his face in matrimony/

ibime caught biting word for word, rhyme for rhyme, scheme for scheme.

Maybe he is related to suarez grin grin

On a serious note, u guys are acting like romeo and juliet, throwing accusations at each other like kilode. both of u should stop this nonsense and battle.... the way i dey see things, e be like sey una be padis for uk...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Thís what happens when y'all allow a lunatic biter run loose in thís section. Nobody will enjoy the sport anymore. Every battle will turn turn to politics. That's what happens when a ninja with 2 verses and a thousand chitchats in 6 months starting throwing his weight around. It won't be about the BARS no more.

There's a reason I refused to engage with thís clown, cos he is not about the BARS. Check our last battle, 5 years ago - even after everyone gave decisive verds, the ninja went on derailing the thread for 3 pages. Thís ninja will turn NL to Facebook or 2go with his chitchats. He aint about bars or the fun of the sport.

https://www.nairaland.com/295022/sauron-vs-ibime

A so called textcee who spit two verses in 6 months, now claiming all his bars are generic, not bitten. If in two verses, his whole body of work is generic, goes to show he's not a vet in any shape or form.

That's all on the matter. I will not bring myself into his arena (chitchats) cos nobody got time to engage him in that. I'll be back on FFR talking with BARS as we've always done in thís section.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Lagunna:

Maybe he is related to suarez grin grin

On a serious note, u guys are acting like romeo and juliet, throwing accusations at each other like kilode. both of u should stop this nonsense and battle.... the way i dey see things, e be like sey una be padis for uk...

And deceiving us abi? grin Like Naija politicians
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: yh, after posting the score.
i hope so
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

cheesy...see you're just being funny..you know that not possible..why bringing up issue like that?

but that's exactly the point.
ibime is from PH for instance, if i am battling him today and decided to pun PH, there's no way i won't write similarly to anyone he's battled before that used the same PH angle against him.

PH/litmus test/acid/basic must appear in both set ups. will it then be fair to accuse the new writer of biting the old one? i nearly paid for it last week. limerick used one bar that i had already written down in another way. "emenike with a 9 in his back" bar. i had mine written as ryan giggs with an 11 in his back. something just told me to look around first before adding it to my bars & bingo, i found it on NL.

if i had posted it, i woulda been accused of biting.

Ibime: Thís what happens when y'all allow a lunatic biter run loose in thís section. Nobody will enjoy the sport anymore. Every battle will turn turn to politics. That's what happens when a ninja with 2 verses and a thousand chitchats in 6 months starting throwing his weight around. It won't be about the BARS no more.
There's a reason I refused to engage with thís clown, cos he is not about the BARS. Check our last battle, 4 years ago - even after everyone gave verds, the ninja went on derailing the thread for 3 pages. Thís ninja will turn NL to Facebook or 2go with his chitchats. He aint about bars or the fun of the sport.
https://www.nairaland.com/295022/sauron-vs-ibime
A so called textcee who spit two verses in 6 months, now claiming all his bars are generic, not bitten. If in two verses, his whole body of work is generic, goes to show why he can't be taken seriously.

ibime, go & get medication for your psychosis. the dude you battled was sauron(whom you later bit like my evidence said). my name is coogar - i have nothing in common with sauron.

when i took the heat to your doorstep you ran away like a bïtch cos you had nothing written down that could subdue my verse. coogar isn't sauron. stop lying & stop confusing the newbies.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:

Your head dey dia jooo.. grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:

the nigga too much oo... IBIME
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime and coogar should hook up and lay the golden egg. grin so I can make an omellete with that sh*t! tongue but ibime is still my vibbie.

YeaYeaNot
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
yeyenatu: Ibime and coogar should hook up and lay the golden egg. grin so I can make an omellete with that sh*t! tongue but ibime is still my vibbie.

YeaYeaNot

ibime is an ovulating female - he's still in shock coogar is better than him. he ran from a battle & he's been ducking ever since. if i see him on the streets of london, i will take his head off.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagunna:

Your head dey dia jooo.. grin
I tell you, leave this people. They act like enemies on FFR, but go to the sports section and see how they interact, quoting each other. Smh grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

but that's exactly the point.
ibime is from PH for instance, if i am battling him today and decided to pun PH, there's no way i won't write similarly to anyone he's battled before that used the same PH angle against him.

PH/litmus test/acid/basic must appear in both set ups. will it then be fair to accuse the new writer of biting the old one? i nearly paid for it last week.

if i had posted it, i woulda been accused of biting.

ibime, go & get medication for your psychosis. the dude you battled was sauron(whom you later bit like my evidence said). my name is coogar - i have nothing in common with sauron.

i think your evidence iz good enough to sue him..he's just like a fish in your net now..so handle him
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by AbuMikey(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Old Men wen nor want get sense grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz won bis - nuttin happened
Evilchapterz frm nowhere won dj5 - nuttin happened
how limerick elivated n won krizz unkor ?? Nuttin happened
Loonatiikk whoop thunderstorm
now mikuz is bin whooped n all hell is let loosed, mikuz is too emotional for txtbattle he shud retire abeg,

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: mikuz won bis - nuttin happened
Evilchapterz frm nowhere won dj5 - nuttin happened
how limerick elivated n won krizz unkor ?? Nuttin happened
Loonatiikk whoop thunderstorm
now mikuz is bin whooped n all hell is let loosed, mikuz is too emotional for txtbattle he shud retire abeg,
So this battle is a looze tu Mikus? Is it what u're tryna state
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
gottoboy:
So this battle is a looze tu Mikus? Is it what u're tryna state
everybody with his or her opinion . . n btw my post is not abt mikuz battle, its abt him bin to emotional for rap battling
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: everybody with his or her opinion . . n btw my post is not abt mikuz battle, its abt him bin to emotional for rap battling
Mikuz has so many haters. . . Sotee they lie untop truth
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
gottoboy:

Mikuz is a snitch, peep this nigga https://m.facebook.com/notes/krizz-kutz/mikuz-n-khim-white-private-chat-leaks/527909480655315/?refid=21
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm Really Disappointed At Ibime....
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
OMG
Apr 19, 2013 · Sent from Mobile

Khim White
mr man.. My first acount got blockd. I misd
my friends. Is dia anyway i can unblock it
u really doing great here mike. Just that u
hate sleak too much
Apr 19, 2013

Its not that I hate him. I don't. Ok Ill stop
confronting him. But I do like u alot. I hav a
crush on you. . seriously.

Khim White
hmmm.. Its not that sleak deserves me or
sometin. He snubs alot and i dnt knw why. At first he used to be caring. Wish i can just get him off my mind
Apr 19, 2013

Leave him. Its clear he has no feelings 4 u.
Maybe I should start writin my raps lik him.
Then I can stand a chance of winnin u over. I mean it from d deepest part of my heart. I'm goin 2 start textbattlin lik sleak. Im so jealous of him. I wish i have al wat he has. Pls wat makes him so special?

Khim White
dont know bt back then when we first knew
each other.. I told him to teach me how to
drop lines. He devoted his time and at the
end, he never asked me out. Thats why i see him as a different guy. The only day he told me he's in love wit me, i felt so happy bt i feel like he said it just to make me feel better. He doesnt love me maybe. Am confused
Apr 19, 2013

Since you started dating him, how many
times has he told u he lovs u?

Khim White
want me to tell you the truth about us?
Its more like am forcing myself into him. He's never askd me out bt he's told me he loves me twice
Apr 19, 2013

Sleak has neva dne anytin 2 show dat he liks u in return. I mean nothing!!! Its more lik he's ashamed of u. Seriously. Even wen peeps say it, he ll deny it. Can a guy whos in luv do dat? Action speaks louda than words. A girl lyk u deserves sumtin beta. A person who doesn't knw d worth of wat he has wil neva value it. Im telin u dis as a guy.

Khim White
ur right. I saw his comment when he battled
iceberg
Apr 19, 2013

Wat did he say

Khim White
wait let me show u
Apr 19, 2013

Ok

Khim White
-KHIMWHYTE is a dope femcee at
nairaland. They said she's my gal.. Na them
sabi/
Apr 19, 2013

Jeez! How worse can a guy detest a gal?
Haven't u tried enuf? Is dat nt a mockery of
u? Since its dificult 4 hm 2 lov u back by nw.
He wil neva eva do so. Its been a long time.
Do u have an offline bf?

and the kim happens to sleakid himself!! so when i said mik doesn't need to paint his lips to get kisses from men i wasn't lyin. ibime will hate this!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
gottoboy:

That true..he got lot of haters..but he can still refresh all the mistakes he caused him self..but he iz too proud of himself..that why he can't stand himself..and thiz waz just fun but he took it too emotional and serious
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leave him. Its clear he has no feelings 4 u. Maybe I should start writin my raps lik him. Then I can stand a chance of winnin u over. I mean it from d deepest part of my heart. I'm goin 2 start textbattlin lik sleak. Im so jealous of him. I wish i have al wat he has. Pls wat makes him so special?

and this is the dude ibime is defending openly? it shall not be well with mikuz & fat ibime. what the fück!!! see someone that calls himself a street nigga burning the cable of another man because of püssy.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.