Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43758 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ogmask: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
QuiverBox:

I just find it absurd, how people come to Nairaland, register new Monikers just to post a Problem about their Lifes.

I am sure the OP is an existing Registered Nairalander Before 31st of July. But she decided to Register a New Moniker for the sole purpose of Posting about what her Husband did.

If you can't post your problem with your existing Moniker don't register a new moniker to post it. Registering a new Moniker means that you doubt your INTERGRITY and YOUR ATTITUTE.

As if that is not enough, you know are telly Us that the issue is petty, we are only hearing from your own side, your hubby is not her to tell us what really transpired. Obviously deep within you, you know the issue is not petty, if it were you would have stated the issue explitcily.

Nairaland is not a Congregation of Witches , Wizards and Spirits, if you can't tell us honestly what you did to your Husband, keep your problem to yourself.

#OVER AND OUT

GBAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by player007(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Are you asking for advice or what?
Since we can't hear his own side of the story, atleast tell us what you did. Has he always been like this before you married him?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided

Did she told u wat happened?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by delishpot: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
My guy don jump birthday gift spending. Expect another frowning next year a day to your birtgday. Maybe also during vals day.

Infact expect him to find a reason to frown any time an ocassion that will warrant him to spend money to buy you gift draws near.

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
QuiverBox:

I just find it absurd, how people come to Nairaland, register new Monikers just to post a Problem about their Lifes.

I am sure the OP is an existing Registered Nairalander Before 31st of July. But she decided to Register a New Moniker for the sole purpose of Posting about what her Husband did.

If you can't post your problem with your existing Moniker don't register a new moniker to post it. Registering a new Moniker means that you doubt your INTERGRITY and YOUR ATTITUTE.

As if that is not enough, you know are telly Us that the issue is petty, we are only hearing from your own side, your hubby is not her to tell us what really transpired. Obviously deep within you, you know the issue is not petty, if it were you would have stated the issue explitcily.

Nairaland is not a Congregation of Witches , Wizards and Spirits, if you can't tell us honestly what you did to your Husband, keep your problem to yourself.

#OVER AND OUT

Expert forensic psychologist giving us "FACTS"! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know for a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT (Naija styleeee) that it must be because of her intergrity (sic) and attitute (sic)? grin

It could not be because of not wanting NL adversaries to use it as an insult in future or any other stuff?

Ahhh! Naija education products: Awon oni faaaaacts! (The faaaaacts makers!) grin

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by john365: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2014
aisha2: Marriage is not "hard" we make marriage hard for ourselves by:

1. Marrying the wrong person just because "all my friends are married" "Time is not on my side"

2. Marrying someone with issues we overlook hoping we can "Change" them. Note: YOU ARE NOT GOD, even God doesnt change people, people have free will to decide how they want to be and how they want to act

3. Deliberately acting up and pushing the buttons of our spouses because we think and hope "sorry" will sort everything out.

Now for your issue: WHAT HAPPENED? What made him so mad?

Be that as it may, I find it excessive that he wouldnt put whatever issues you have aside on one special day of the year and resolve it and make it a good day for you. That is not "Head of the House attitude". He has now created a bigger problem by letting anger and vindictiveness take control, the issue now wont be the original issue the issue will be his childishness and using your birthday to "Punish" you for what happened between you two.

My advice: Lay low, say nothing and do nothing. When he feels ready to make up talk with him and let him know that the action was not very nice. There are 363 days a year to fight, Birthdays, Anniversaries are not one of them.

LOLZ...probably she did something the husband dnt specially like.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by gabicon: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
The best way to get a revenge is to embarrass him with kindness, love, affection, and sex. Heaping up this kind of revenge will be like heaping up burning coals on his head. After sometime he will come apologising and pls try not to repeat what you did to him it must have really pissed him off. And most importantly enjoy your marriage God bless u.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by kroosx: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
And u tink tinx will get better after ur husband reads dis thread..... U just aded salt to d injurt... Dis shws ur were nt rilly matured enough for marriage.... How will u bring ur marital problems to a social media... Who cares??

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by delishpot: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Expert forensic psychologist giving us "FACTS"! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know for a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT (Naija styleeee) that it must be because of her intergrity (sic) and attitute (sic)? grin

It could not be because of not wanting NL adversaries to use it as an insult in future or any other stuff?

Ahhh! Naija education products: Awon oni faaaaacts! (The faaaaacts owners!) grin

Ha ha, no be small. Someone registers a new moniker to maintain her privacy don be crime again. If you look well now, that fact finder is 14 years old who has not seen any nsobu uwa.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Kc2swit:
Can you even hear yourself? She didnt even do anything...really? Then why did she apologise? Why not mention what she did if its so insignificant to warrant the man's reaction? Do you even know that the bible approves outright divorce on certain grounds? Obviously a care-free single lady, anyways

And I doubt you are married. Else you would have known that trust, forgiveness, and love are the foundation of marriage. Why? Because once in a while your spouse will definitely do/say certain things to make you question why you married them. But forgiveness and love will keep you guys going.

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ogmask: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2014
@op.
Whatever it is u did, since u agreed that u did something afterall, allow time to heal his hrt. Am sure ur marriage was not 2days old bfor ur birthday.
The idea of coming on NL to do what u did could be slanderous. Depending on the truth.
As an interested party it would have been ok if this cry had the complement of the true story.

In the absence of the story and a defence frm ur husband, pls take it that u have only succeeded in telling us how badly u treat ur husband.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by davidadenrele: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi,

I read your post with much attention, first of all Happy Belated Birthday secondly there are I million and one ways a woman should be able to get a man's attention it's baffles me that you and your hubby had a little disagreement and you don't know how to get his attention, pls don't feel offended little things as this has broken quite a numbers of homes, you need to flip through the pages of papers and read about divorce issues what lead to what?? and you will be amazed about what lead to serial numbers of divorce cases, aside infidelity and cheating, straight to the issue have you apologize to your husband?? if you have what you should do next is to find a way to win is heart two wrongs cant make a right i dont care which of you is wrong or right the issue, at hand needs attention and need to be dealt with seriously so my piece of advice what does your hubby loves as in while you are courting there are things he loves, gifts, likes perfumes, shoes, belt, wristwatch e.t.c aside the gifts what does he enjoy doing at his spare times, is it watching movies or reading newspapers and stuffs like that you have to figure out the best way to get his attention.

There's a popular saying that the two ways to win a man's heart is by cooking him a good meal and giving him a good sex i as man i will include good manners as addition to win a man's heart nevertheless you can try this give him a surprise visit at the office by getting him any of the gifts secondly you can go home prepare him his favorite meal and give him a candid phone call by pretending you are in great danger.....i bet u he will ran home like a mad man and when he get home after serving him a good meal wear that lovely piece of lingerie that would blow is mind you are woman i dont need to tell you what and what you should do from that point on i wish you all the very best.

We men are like pet toys we want ttention from our women and we want our women to pet us at all times lastly dont forget to apologize to him if need be go down your knees.

You have to save your marriage grudges from both ends should not be encourage tight all loose ends!! pls.

Take care

David.

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2014
But on a serious note all you guys saying she must have offended her hubby, so because you and your wife have a spat in the house you will ignore her on her birthday and sulk from Am to Pm even after she has apologised.?

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida: But on a serious note all you guys saying she must have offended her hubby, so because you and your wife have a spat in the house you will ignore her on her birthday and sulk from Am to Pm even after she has apologised.?

Na wa o.
No wa ooo... grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rman: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2014
QuiverBox:

#OVER AND OUT

Will u marry me?!!!! Plsssss!

At last, a thinking woman.

God bless u!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by superbloke(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Ahhh! Naija education products: Awon oni faaaaacts! (The faaaaacts makers!) grin
This guy is just a clown grin

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
No wa ooo... grin grin

You fit do that kain thing?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

You fit do that kain thing?
Yes i can if what got me upset is what happens all the time. The OP didn't tell us what she did so we can't really say what transpired.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ikevictor: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2014
I honestly feel you should properly manage emotions in your home. I cannot judge here cos i do not know what you did, and what your husband requires you do to appease. (Apology, Proper Explanation and/or Promise not to repeat). In short, you know what to do as this is not a nairaland thing.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
Yes i can if what got me upset is what happens all the time. The OP didn't tell us what she did so we can't really say what transpired.

Una harsh o. Even on her birthday? She has apologized what else does she have to do and what would you like her to do before you let go of whatever.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
What more could she have done that would warrant her husband nt wishing her a happy birthday.... Of all days.. Ah ah!! He took it 2 far now.

I believe a matured man should knw hw to go about it even if he still hasnt forgiven her on her birthday.. it could b by texting her. (thats if he doesnt want to utter a word 2 her) or jex uttering it out whicheva way he tinks he would love it. I tell u dat even if they r nt on good terms, such a lady will appreciate nd respect him even more for d fact dat he overlooked d issues they might hv had nd still pampered her wit swit words on her day. Gosh!

She mite nt hv stated d issues that occured between them, bt i believe he took it too far 4 a lady he claims he love. 'Except 4 infidelity' sake, den d Op deserves such. Op, its left to u ma.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

Una harsh o. Even on her birthday? She has apologized what else does she have to do and what would you like her to do before you let go of whatever.
Apologies get level sister and some women can be very difficult and authoritative. What did she do? How did she apologize? Forget Birthday matter after all another birthday will surface so she shouldn't carry birthday on her head. I guess the husband really wants her to realize the gravity of what she has done,apologize the right way and learn her lessons before everything normalizes in the house.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
Apologies get level sister and some women can be very difficult and authoritative. What did she do? How did she apologize? Forget Birthday matter after all another birthday will surface so she shouldn't carry birthday on her head. I guess the husband really wants her to realize the gravity of what she has done,apologize the right way and learn her lessons before everything normalizes in the house.

O.k but a little kindness will go a long way. Its not every time you teach someone lessons like a schoolgirl.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
XKZ:

But when you support the wife without hearing the husband's side of the story aren't you supporting the wife blindly?

correct yarn
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

O.k but a little kindness will go a long way. Its not every time you teach someone lessons like a schoolgirl.
Ok but a permanent change in her offensive behaviours will go a long way.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rill: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Smh. Op no gree comment again, she just dey backstage dey observe
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by redcliff: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do

Use ogbono do skipping rope grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
Ok but a permanent change in her offensive behaviours will go a long way.

Yeah it will go a long way BUT will you also be making permanent changes in your own offensive behavior or must she bear yours so that the marriage will survive.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

Yeah it will go a long way BUT will you also be making permanent changes in your own offensive behavior or must she bear yours so that the marriage will survive.
Mine will die a natural death as soon as changes are noticed. Flexibility is what matters most but she knows what annoys the husband so she should work on that and everything will be fine.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by heatmeup(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
you must have noticed this small small when you were courting
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by buchibabe: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
fanacy:

Did she told u wat happened?

GBAGAUN!!!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
buchibabe:

GBAGAUN!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.