Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43759 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hayorbaami: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
tosinhtml:

You are just plainly an i-d-i-o-t !!! , Before a Man/Woman makes such a complain like the OP, HE/SHE should first tell us the offense before calling it "Pretty". I see you are just one of those dumb feminist !

This is Marriage we are talking about not someone you are just Dating #Word.

A man made a comment I backed up but you eediotic weakling ignored that and decided to jump on my post. Why didn't you tag the guy a feminist? When will you retarrded men even learn to keep feminism out of your lips? Better watch it if you don't want your obituary to read "died of hatred for feminism". Olofo!

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ghyft: marriage counsellor... grin
Ghyft!!!!
Is that you shocked shocked
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: What an insensitive husband!

I refuse to believe she did anything to warrant this. Except if she insulted his family or something like that.
Na wa o.

Of course you will refuse to believe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As real men like onegig will join you harmonically in saying: "Men are baaaaastaaaaards!" grin grin grin grin

Obviously she deserves wonderful birthday complimentaries from him no matter what she did. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2014
hmmm...it's about to get hot shocked shocked

*Runs awtta thread* grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Effiwizzi: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
DIVORCE HIM!!!. Where are all the feminist in the house who cannot take shit from men. Where are our emancipated, liberated and learnered women in the hose please kiss cool i need ur support on this .

Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Ghyft(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
Ghyft!!!!
Is that you shocked shocked
yeah...What sup with the marriage talk?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by akuchiemartin(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
. My broda ask am oooo.. What shud we do..?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by WhyAWhy(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back, Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments, Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

The offender always think what they did was "petty". The same way my ex thought that the fact that she kissed some guy was "petty"

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Kc2swit: I utterly blame this poster for hanging her husband out here to dry. You cleverly mentioned his reaction without stating what propelled or elicited such from him. hence, whipping up the sentiments of some narrow-minded ,ill-experienced blokes to tag your husband various names. A wise woman builds her home, while the foolish one destroys it; and I cant see how these single ladies passing uninformed judgement against your husband will help you build your home.

Yeye, fake man.

Why wetin prophet or elisha am matter?

You just dey use big big grammar for nothing.

THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY, my friend!

You are backwards. You are a sexist PIG! Cave man! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by xynerise: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Of course you will refuse to believe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As real men like onegig will join you harmonically in saying: "Men are baaaaastaaaaards!" grin grin grin grin

Obviously she deserves wonderful birthday complimentaries from him no matter what she did. cheesy
grin grin grin. I don't know if these women think men are perfectly designed not to feel emotionally hurt. Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice
why concluding without getting the full gist? Nawao! How on earth will u conclude the gentleman is insensitive without even hearing his own part of d story.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by iamjane(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
[
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back,

Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments,

Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

I won't act like one who's happy about your issue by taking sides or by chastising your hubby and/you. I'm not sad either as this is one of those things in marriages.

What's saddening I've highlighted above.

Psychologically/emotionally you have presented your supposed Best friend here to be tongue lashed. It can have an adverse effect on you as regards the image you have about him. This can in turn adversely influence your decision or resolve... even though your initial intention was just to 'ease the pain' by pouring your heart...

Let's look at marriage from this standpoint: "Love is not looking at one another, but looking together in the same direction. "- Saint-Exupery.

If you trust him; if you are not suspicious of him, then go to him.-You know him better than any of us.. don't say you didn't do anything wrong, the important thing is that he-your best friend is not happy.

My regards to your matrimony.

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by beehollah: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Oh well! This is some case here ... undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
xynerise:
grin grin grin. I don't know if these women think men are perfectly designed not to feel emotionally hurt. Smh

Emotions?

Does your emotion matter? angry

You are not a real man then. Real men's emotion is only linked to how well their women say they eat their shyt. If you eat it well, then you should be happy.

Fake man! angry

When you grow up and become more "mature" like onegig, you will know that your job on Earth is to satisfy one woman's emotions while she does not give a shyt about yours and only looks out for her interest.

Park your own emotions and satisfy hers. That is what REAL MEN do.

You are a Cave Man!

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by buchibabe: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

hmnn... I understand u wella.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by iamjane(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014
[
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back,

Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments,

Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

I won't act like one who's happy about your issue by taking sides or by chastising your hubby and/you. I'm not sad either as this is one of those things in marriages.

What's saddening I've highlighted above.

Psychologically/emotionally you have presented your supposed Best friend here to be tongue lashed. It can have an adverse effect on you as regards the image you have about him. This can in turn adversely influence your decision or resolve... even though your initial intention was just to 'ease the pain' by pouring your heart...

Let's look at marriage from this standpoint: "Love is not looking at one another, but looking together in the same direction. "- Saint-Exupery.

If you trust him; if you are not suspicious of him, then go to him.-You know him better than any of us.. don't say you didn't do anything wrong, the important thing is that he-your best friend is not happy.

My regards to your matrimony.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Odika1: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
If na me be the guy,two months go pass before i give u face again,u women are always getting on our nerves until u drag us to the limit.if u feel like say ur own don too much i go leave the house for u sef.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by XTIANmaha(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Issues get level madam so what really happened?

It is funny how people think that saying "sorry" would make you automaticaly 4get everything they did to you. Maybe he has taken enough, or maybe he know what you are after. You know some women automaticaly become nice and angelic when they need something from you. It doesn't work on everybody. Only a woman wrapper can be bought so easily. I'm not trying to be mean too but chances are the reason you apologised is because your birthday is around the conner. You Need That Gift Badly.

U said my mind. Some ladies think men are robbot, sorry n it should be over. Even fan takes seconds after switching off to stop.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lorRhyMeZ: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa o...una no get work? See as una carry Op matter for head like load..grin

D Op no even too show face sef o
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by alexlee50: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
if u don't have anything to say keep quiet.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Nawa 4 d turn of events in dis thread oo, am sure d OP is wishing she had neva brought dis here hmmmmm make God helep u solve ur marital problems. IJN. God no go let me bring me nd my husband mata for public forum
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
The rate at which our ladies and women folk are going about this feminism of a thing, make Una take am easy oooo! When you keep holding ur dogma of being equal to ur husband without playing the womanly role. When the going eventually goes tough that ur marriage is crashing pls go to ur co-feminist to find a solution to ur problem and stop disturbing nairaland. A woman should be submissive to her husband. No man will ever like a woman who claims equality with him.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by xynerise: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Emotions?

Does your emotion matter? angry

You are not a real man then. Real men's emotion is only linked to how well their women say they eat their shyt. If you eat it well, then you should be happy.

Fake man! angry

When you grow up and become more "mature" like onegig, you will know that your job on Earth is to satisfy one woman's emotions while she does not give a shyt about yours and only looks out for her interest.

Park your own emotions and satisfy hers. That is what REAL MEN do.

You are a Cave Man!
hehehehehehe
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2014
And you came to nairaland to open a thread... Instead of sorting your self out...

Ok... sorry to burst your bubbles...

On this wonderful platform....

The males here are (for lack of appropriate words)MORE than emotionally mean. *Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by buchibabe: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

i feel u . But Nairaland is NOT d best plqce to qsk for advise on mqtas like dis. because dia are Meaner pple who would tongue lash u and put all d blame on u irrespective of weda ur at fault or how u feel.
Marriage no easy sha. may God giv u d grace to endure
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rickt: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2014
rattlesnake: Some ladies are so silly to use their ex as dp
Could you be the Husband? Was this the cause of the fight/rift,or what're you saying?

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by QuiverBox(f): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

I just find it absurd, how people come to Nairaland, register new Monikers just to post a Problem about their Lifes.

I am sure the OP is an existing Registered Nairalander Before 31st of July. But she decided to Register a New Moniker for the sole purpose of Posting about what her Husband did.

If you can't post your problem with your existing Moniker don't register a new moniker to post it. Registering a new Moniker means that you doubt your INTERGRITY and YOUR ATTITUTE.

As if that is not enough, you know are telly Us that the issue is petty, we are only hearing from your own side, your hubby is not her to tell us what really transpired. Obviously deep within you, you know the issue is not petty, if it were you would have stated the issue explitcily.

Nairaland is not a Congregation of Witches , Wizards and Spirits, if you can't tell us honestly what you did to your Husband, keep your problem to yourself.

#OVER AND OUT

12 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ogmask: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
seriously it doesn't make sense!!!
Snubbing/beefing your WIFE on her birthday
HABA!!

What would you do if your wife had sex witt ur bestfriend 2days to her bday?

Are u married?

You shuld have encouraged her to tell us the coco b4 drawing that line....
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by sunquiyahki(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by DOWHILE: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
LWKMD.......Bros, u mean pass the husband sef

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mencade5(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
adecharly: Birthday........ Hmmmmmmm.
Well if u can tell the whole world what your husband did(wrong as you call it) then you should also tell us all you have done to deserve this.

For so singles still dating, you might not understand, but for married (most especially newly married)...
Some women can really pretend and after married, you go see Peper.
chaiii...bros marriage na wa ooo
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by akatekpe(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Teespice:

Na wa ooooooo.
Wetin happen madam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.