Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54021 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ninejaywon:
u are very reasonable and emotionally matured.
@poster please and please follow dis lady's advice. For it is only he that wears the shoes knows where it pinches him.

Guy!! Stop scamming via your i am not like the other posters ere...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Shinsam: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Y give her an inch wen she wil rather ve nine?. Dude u re nt born last 9it,move on wit ya lyf..bt if u wanna wait,she wil b yours by half time.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by dannie007(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hey Bro! My biggest advice for you man is to forget about her big time or you will end up not liking urself @ the end. She is gone for now! But mark my word she will come back begging! Cos right now she is only a specimen of Point and kill by who so ever she is losting over for. Sorry to say she is so cheap just like my Ex did to me. But came back begging sayin it was bad friends. Just bone and try front.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Ryabcool(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
skullz: Its gonna take more than Goodluck to bring your girl back grin
AKA ma nigga! AKA! Rapper of the year! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by write2obi(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
All you screaming " stop calling her" undecided you think its easy Op must be considering all the school fees, accommodation, and brazilian hairs grin

Op kidnap her, and call ICT dude for ransom cool

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.
but no1 can force u 2do wat u don't want ryt? not every1 goes wit a flat belly n comes back wit a bump except if d guys r rapists. I dont think d nysc can turn me into sumfin am not sha
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ozo13(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vig86:
Did you read the post at all? You can only forgive somebody that is begging for your forgiveness. the girl want to leave or has left the man.
chairman wat am saying here is DAT she will most likely go back to her main guy.may b asking for forgiveness
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Kzinne: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i should stop calling her.am so mad ryt now don't know what to do.
have nothing to say other than sorry for you. your mates are busy making billions u're there blabbing about one broke arze girl who from what u said couldn't even afford airtime to call and had to use call backs! guy pity u. u beta move on and forget the mgbeke/aproko. cant blame u sha. u also broke as in u are also in her league. broke arze niiiiga
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Wenom: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecidedDoz females claiming she hs to settle down bfor she receives calls frm him must b her type..Dju wana tell me she doesn't ans calls frm her family members? C'mon girls,spare me! Whn she shud be updating him abt wah is happening in camp whn he calls? Bro,she has askd u nt to call her and tis very clear she hs sn a better guy and has compared and weighed all d odds and hs made her conclusions..d way u hv explained it is clear dt u hv lost her a 150%..buh I will advice u to giv her tym n den chek bck on her,am sure then she'd giv u d final talk if she'd stay or free u for d better man she hd chosen over u..my pain is jst dt I wish we heard her own part of d story

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
repogirl: OP, abeg leave the chick, she wants to sample, is not a crime to sample na, especially as there ain't no ring on it.... grin

Wide p*ssy. Stinging greasy holes... Dumping sites... What's so important about p*ssy? They are everywhere...

Got no respect for them... Especially for your kind.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by gorgeousnogo(f): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Thinking will i change too? Wil b goin this nov

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
san316: Thank God for this thread. Though i trust my girl o, but i will make sure i marry her before she goes for NYSC. Matan zamanin nan ba tabbas.

That is even the worst. Marriage can never tie a hoe down, that makes it all the more painfull. Married women just pull their rings off on their way to orientation camp. Even those that come with babies still fool around let alone a fine a.s.s married s.l.ut.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by solidman59(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Bro pls do me (and yourself) a favour: blank dat girl. Don't call her again as she requested and I promise you won't regret it. You can thank me later.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ghostwritter(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2014
this issue reminds me of my last night in Kubwa camp......she paid me back all the dime I spent on her in mammy market with a passionate s.ex under the shadows of d tall grasses....even though she claimed to be engaged.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by sportfeva(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
fnep2smooth: bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin

OP, all I want to say is that this guy gave you great advise. She is not your God, not perfect and not the best for you. Sincerely, you will better ladies. Your sweetheat! Just focus on your career and make more money you too. Build wealth. Money is vital in any relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Op, In case this situation couldn't let you eat your food. Abeg bring am make i chop sad
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Antell95(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2014

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

Be Strong, Forget about her!

she'll come back begging on her knees
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Keypha(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2014
She has Gone, but relax that guy just wana fork her for that camp, she will later regret it, eg, my elder bro pay her own bride price before she went to the camp, then when my bros call her she will not pick, sometimes she will shout to my bros, later my bros get angry and went to her village with my uncles recollect her bride price, now that guy that deceived her in camp disappoint her, now she has not marry again, she is now begging my bros, but is too late my bros has marry another chiks with kid now, so relax, cool down u will find better girl.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Rendition(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
i practically agree wif u dear camp itself and one day after leaving camp to get to ones designated area can be frustrating nd for d op it happens pls just be a watcher nd keep calm study her after dis camp life den knw wats up buh still u can also relax until u c her in person atleast by nextweek, so as too knw better on wats really wrong
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ghostwritter(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2014
after buying all soughts of food for her in mammy market, she kon dey form jesus girl for me.....telling me she has one yeye boyfriend at her village.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Guy take cover it is a camp body no be firewood and cold dey catch....
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by phemmyflexxy(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
@op, did i hear u say fiance, abeg park well, next time build a stronger foundation before letting her loose and put a rope on her neck.... i hope understand.cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2014
ebujany:

Thanks and God bless...people think relationships just starts and end like that?wat happens to fighting for wat is urs?

The worst mistake you will make on this thread is to take most of these girls' advice. Many are in denial and would be more sympathetic to their kind. The truth is bitter, but I geuss in your condition, you will predisposed to hearing encouraging words. That said, rule no.1: when a girl shrugs you off easily like that, more often than not she has alternate plans. Never put yourself on that waiting list of backups. Log in, log out. Dealing with the failure of a relationship is never easy, but the sooner you understood the mind games, the better. Right now you dont seem to. Infidelity issues are mostly not worth fighting for in dating especially when your partner flips suddenly, just like that without any apparent fault of yours. If she can be easily swayed now, she could still do same in marriage. The only difference is you may never find out if she still has any atom of respect for you. You can only get her attention when the other guy is outta the picture. When an inexperienced girl starts seeing someone else, or close to it, the guy's name would always come up in your conversations. Somehow somehow.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Dear nairalander, I was to pray around 10pm b4 going to bed as every God believing fellow wud do b4 encountering this tread, i am really shocked to the extent of considerin a yet to go 2 Nysc lady. Wait o is this wat usually go on there even the very marid ones! I am loosing sleep. Really shocked, who will heal our land?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by vicsplash(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Bro life is so short.. Females blive after today no tomorrow. My advice for u, look unto tomorrow. Better days ahead.

#Team. Single
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Pffft: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2014
elpiroski: Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

Ring no mean anything oh. I remember back then in camp after like one week, many of em pull their ring hide join d single ones dey bleep army men n photographers.

@op how far is the state she's serving from where your base?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cyclones(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2014
smh...gals...gals...gals...but still we can't do witout them. What a world we live in...
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Richy4(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Busy doin what exactly?

Busy knacking the guy on the parade ground at nyt kind busy or what... undecided

I don't know if you have served before. But I don't know where you guys got this mentality that when you get to camp the first thing is pick up the next available girl and sleep with her at the parade ground.

Anyway It could be for some camp but when I did my youth service, it wasn't like that. Because everyone was eager to get out of there. Every where was flooded. Muddy smelling boots everywhere. Who has time. When it rained every day and you have to appear on parade under the rain
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Pffft: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4:

I don't know if you have served before. But I don't know where you guys got this mentality that when you get to camp the first thing is pick up the next available girl and sleep with her at the parade ground.

Anyway It could be for some camp but when I did my youth service, it wasn't like that. Because everyone was eager to get out of there. Every where was flooded. Muddy smelling boots everywhere. Who has time. When it rained every day and you have to appear on parade under the rain

Lols parade ground tinz. All d way. I miss awgu camp sha
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Odunharry(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
yorex2011: Sorry bro.. Dunno why people behave like dis..... It will be well.. Just dont do anything ASH that u might regret
ash
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Odunharry(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
PERFECT2: TRUE LIFE STORY :
I covered a traditional marriage last year @ Enugu State. D lady(bride) was still servin then. When it was time to compile her pixs,the groom told me that i'll wait till his wife comes back so that she'll make see the pixs i choosed. I was patient bc i had already colected 70% of the money i charged them b4 the wedin. After a month,i reminded d man of his pixs,he kept telin me dat he traveled & so many stories. After 2 months,he finally opened up to me to tell me that the same wife that gave him wine @ d traditional wedding has refused coming back home afta her youth service. He has tried to bring her back & even threatened the bride's family...all to no avail. That man(wealthy though) hasn't recovered emotionally till date. His Video & Pixs are still in my office. If this can happen 2 a rich man that truly luvs his wife,it can hapen 2 any single. Take heart @ OP.

Another confirmation that....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.