Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54027 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
The other guy's d*ck did the trick !!..
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines
u are very reasonable and emotionally matured.
@poster please and please follow dis lady's advice. For it is only he that wears the shoes knows where it pinches him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by egesie(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry
erm...it's actually 1973*
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by poshiphy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Awww, Jst give her some space. If she's a virgin, she passed tru university n still remained virgin, do u tink she will jst give in to dat ICT guy? As for her change of atitude it could be dat she met someone else entirely bt don't jump into conclusion. Av bin dere b4, no matter hw stressful camp can be, u still av some time to ursef like 4rm 7pm to the nxt morning. Btw dose times if she didn't contact u den she is rilly not into u. My advice is dat wen she comes home durring the two weeks break after her registration at PPA, visit her and av a chat with her. 4rm dere u get 2 knw weda to continue or let go. Wat will be wil surely be weda NYSC or no NYSC. And jst so you knw, not all girls are the same. @ NYSC breaking relationship since 1973...LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by richyfunky(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
ever since I joined NL, browsing has never bin dsame, @op: take heart & focus on other things, if she's urs, she will come back
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by vital94(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
one stupid gal will nw say men are bad,hu is bad nw men or women

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Eberex(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Go out on a date with someone else, it would help to take your mind off her. She will come around bro...I betcha !

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by rayofhope(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
She has finally find her follow corp member dat she like dats d main reason she's behavin.....U knw guys in camp dei can do anytin 2 gt any 4kin gurl...Jst be careful abt her...enjoy
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Do You Need A Bullet Inside Her To Tell You She's "GONE" grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ozo13(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA. Sorry to ask bros.r u employed?! Na wr beta dey most 9ija babes dey follow. After dm nack am finish free am she go get sense.sorry bro.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by oluezekiel(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
PERFECT2: TRUE LIFE STORY :
I covered a traditional marriage last year @ Enugu State. D lady(bride) was still servin then. When it was time to compile her pixs,the groom told me that i'll wait till his wife comes back so that she'll make see the pixs i choosed. I was patient bc i had already colected 70% of the money i charged them b4 the wedin. After a month,i reminded d man of his pixs,he kept telin me dat he traveled & so many stories. After 2 months,he finally opened up to me to tell me that the same wife that gave him wine @ d traditional wedding has refused coming back home afta her youth service. He has tried to bring her back & even threatened the bride's family...all to no avail. That man(wealthy though) hasn't recovered emotionally till date. His Video & Pixs are still in my office. If this can happen 2 a rich man that truly luvs his wife,it can hapen 2 any single. Take heart @ OP.

This sounded like a colleague's case, it happened last year December.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by emmykk(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are Crying over a lady.who told you that you were the only one enjoying her wet honey pot when she was with you before NYSC.dont tell me you are a woman wrapper ooooo.that is why when screwing a lady between her legs,do it well well so that when she leave you,you know you match the wet ground well well

Bro think of how to make money,beautiful girls for PH here na 3 for five naira
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy you no well

SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ugochuks95: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
eeeya. take heart
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by okzcorp: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
poshiphy: Awww, Jst give her some space. If she's a virgin, she passed tru university n still remained virgin, do u tink she will jst give in to dat ICT guy? As for her change of atitude it could be dat she met someone else entirely bt don't jump into conclusion. Av bin dere b4, no matter hw stressful camp can be, u still av some time to ursef like 4rm 7pm to the nxt morning. Btw dose times if she didn't contact u den she is rilly not into u. My advice is dat wen she comes home durring the two weeks break after her registration at PPA, visit her and av a chat with her. 4rm dere u get 2 knw weda to continue or let go. Wat will be wil surely be weda NYSC or no NYSC. And jst so you knw, not all girls are the same. @ NYSC breaking relationship since 1973...LMAO

How did you make it?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by eemjay17(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sh.it bin gt in real since God knows when...its high time d Op took a walk with his self esteem still intact. The more you call,d more d situation gt complicated.My 2 cent
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Abduletudaye(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

Bro, the same thing happened to me.. I swear to God if you keep thinking of it, you will die a million times.. Occupy your brain with something else, give her the silence treatment.. Don't call again for atleast 2weeks. If she doesn't call u, bro forget her and move on.. Life is too short!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by room089: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
She's gotten for her self a 'better' fiance in NYSC and bade bye-bye to poverty.

My guy you will save your heart much pains if only you can stop calling her and move on.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Lightening: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

Sister, if the situation were to be the opposite or it happened your BF started acting funny suddenly, would you in all sincerity follow these steps suggested above?

@OP
Ladies do not have mercy on crying babies. They only respond to men that show strenght of character in this kind of situation. Just ignore her totally and demonstrate visibly that you are happy. She will come back begging.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by merbenko: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
onyichick: I dnt tink she has changed,if u hv served before u will knw how camp can be stressful especially wen u receive posting letter to ur ppa.it can be very stressful since u dnt knw ur way around.give d girl some time to sort herself out n stop giving urself high blood pressure.besides if she wanted to play a fast one on u she for no tell u abt d guy sef.bros jst calm down u hear.
This babe have change from gear 4 to gear 5 now. Her issue is not a matter of stress. But she have dump that guy for now grin
onyichick: I dnt tink she has changed,if u hv served before u will knw how camp can be stressful especially wen u receive posting letter to ur ppa.it can be very stressful since u dnt knw ur way around.give d girl some time to sort herself out n stop giving urself high blood pressure.besides if she wanted to play a fast one on u she for no tell u abt d guy sef.bros jst calm down u hear.
This babe have change from gear 4 to gear 5 now. Her issue is not a matter of stress. But she have dump that guy for now
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Fxwarrior: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
yorex2011: Sorry bro.. Dunno why people behave like dis..... It will be well.. Just dont do anything rash that u might regret

Too bad op.Seems she has gotten over you. Let her be. If she's yours perhaps she ll come back.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by undeniableGrace(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
I actually feel every bit of your present trauma. Not really an easy feeling as a million ideas are rolling through your brain at the moment. Sleepless night and depression often set in but the hardest part is trying to STOP calling her.
You are the ONLY one to heal your pain and that has to be through a lot of self effort like getting busy with your self. Make new friends and try your very best from discussing about her with friends who knew you two. Don't jump into a new relationship because 90% of the time you will hurt your new lady and inflict greater pain on your self. I wish you strenght Bro but remember its just a phase that will pass. You will find happiness again and even in with a more better person and that is the Irony of it all. Years from now, you will look back and laugh. I was through that road many years ago and I thank God for what I have today. Be blessed Bro

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by laplace12(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
My cousin(female) did something like this cheesy
She had of a boyfriend of 3 years while in school. She went for service and came back with wedding invitation. Bro, na another guy name dey the invitation. We come the wonder undecided
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by merbenko: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
emmykk: You are Crying over a lady.who told you that you were the only one enjoying her wet honey pot when she was with you before NYSC.dont tell me you are a woman wrapper ooooo.that is why when screwing a lady between her legs,do it well well so that when she leave you,you know you match the wet ground well well

Bad boy. But truly this dude suppose to concentrate on how to make money for now. If not hmmmm
emmykk: You are Crying over a lady.who told you that you were the only one enjoying her wet honey pot when she was with you before NYSC.dont tell me you are a woman wrapper ooooo.that is why when screwing a lady between her legs,do it well well so that when she leave you,you know you match the wet ground well well

Bad boy. But truly this dude suppose to concentrate on how to make money for now. If not hmmmm

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
francescainnoce: "You don't quench a fire from a stove with just the air from your mouth"
Think before you make any decision, every relationship stands to get tested at some point, some come comfortable; others not.
Trials come and go but those tried never.
Wisdom is what you need now and not advice from several people with different experiences, esp on a forum where some takes everything for a joke and others aim at destroying than building

Thanks and God bless...people think relationships just starts and end like that?wat happens to fighting for wat is urs?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bobojoshua(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chubhie: Today you disappeared on a funeral pyre -- just into nothingness, as smoke. Don't ever get attached to anything. This attachment takes you away from your real being; you become focused on the thing to which you are attached. Your awareness gets lost in things, in money,sex, in people, in power. And there are a thousand and one things, the whole thick jungle around you, to be lost in. Remember, non attachment is the secret of finding yourself, then awareness can turn inwards because you don't have anything outside to catch hold of. It is free, and in this freedom you can know your self-nature. Welcome for I was once like you.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol funny story, d tin is u dnt own a girl till u married 2 ha. hez girl got carried away by d highest bidder, mor reason u shudnt spoil a girl wif money, cos once she comes in contact wif one dats more dan urs, she gone. d guy shud jst 4get bout d girl n live hez life so as to be happy. i also doubt if shez really hez fiancee cos no girl u are in agreemnt to marty wud abscond jst lyk dat. both of em are jst bf n gf n dat shiit aint guaranteed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
one of the wise moves back in my NYSC days was to dump ALL girlfriends BEFORE heading to the NYSC
while there, you will be 100% sure that if anyone's girl will be fkd it will not be yours
go there single, come back wiser
after service, you can then decide to find the girl to marry
words of wisdom to those who can understand
bid the girl goodbye and leak your wounds quietly bro
na so life be.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by vitality22(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

I seriously get annoyed why i see a guy rant like this. Sorry if am been too harsh. Please, get busy with yourself. FORGET about that thing called your girl and move on sharply, she does not deserve you. Concentrate on your job, be successful and babes will be seeking for your attention. Infact, go do a thanksgiving in your church for that babe leaving you because her leaving you is a blessing to you. Just let her be.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladycloud: gurlz sha....we no dey try...imagine!!

I still luv yall

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
girls change during nysc, if u av a babe whuz goin for nysc jst av it in mind dat u are sharing d babe wif one or two corpers, unless shez a virgin u stil own her bt if not pele oooo shez gona get laid several tyms during service. ur babe aint coming bak brand new, she bn rewired.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guy being a Nairalander I will assume you are educated. If it is not yours it can never be yours. I never called a girl "MY GIRL" but I have them. No matter what we say here you must be hurt but the intensity is what we are here to curb but you can do that yourself if you want. My advice to we men is that we should try to marry girls that are done with their schools. The very first girl that fell in love with me back then in Uni was somebody's wife-to-be. I noticed and asked her and she confessed that it's true and that she was tired and didn't love the man again. I then asked her who was seeing her through school and guess what was her answer? It's the man but bla bla bla bla. Just imagine, somebody that if not him she wouldn't have seen the second gate of UNN. Hoes ain't loyal, I concur!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.