Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54024 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Miner13: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.

guy your sense of reasoning badt gan oooo

#dorosexclique grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by vodkat: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dey there Many fish in the river, this one don JA from u....she don taste beta rod than urs so my bro find another fish for now and thank ur stars. Many girls go to nysc to nack even though bf or hubby.

i can guarantee she don see person wey dey beta rod

when i served many girls will be collecting recharge card from bf and aristo in lag while banging corpers and any local sugar daddy
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by jaybabs1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op, i've heard similar experience, it hurts, you need to bring out the man in you and forget her, yes, its not easy, but she ain't worth you if she isn't loyal and i suppose her love for you wasnt deeply rooted, anyway, ladies of this days hardly have any real love for guys, they only live and get concerned about the 'NOW' they dont remember your past sacrifices and love for them, they are like where are you working 'now' how well can you cater for my needs 'now' please give yourself a 'think-through-therapy' say to yourself 'there are over a hundred better, more responsible ladies out there, and i will meet the one who deserves my genuiness' take heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Mendo007(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
I doubt if u even read what the op wrote.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by davidif: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
elpiroski: Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

WHAT?!??!? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chei!!!!!!!!!! So is this how Nigerians think?? Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked shocked

What kind of thought process is this?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by poiZon: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

U DOnt knw what to do?
hv u asked GOOGLE?
ME na google dey supply me wif pelenty pelenty answer these days o, if u dont believe ASK GOOGLE.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by seighapaul(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wetin dey happen for this tread?....Abi person die

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by chidekings(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
fnep2smooth: bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin

na because of this comment,u just gather all the whole likes
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
onyichick: I dnt tink she has changed,if u hv served before u will knw how camp can be stressful especially wen u receive posting letter to ur ppa.it can be very stressful since u dnt knw ur way around.give d girl some time to sort herself out n stop giving urself high blood pressure.besides if she wanted to play a fast one on u she for no tell u abt d guy sef.bros jst calm down u hear.

Ur advice is the best so far...i go calm down
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Dammiesugar(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Donaldgenes its just an advice and a mere joke so Please mbok don't take it personal..okay
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Miner13:

guy your sense of reasoning badt gan oooo

#dorosexclique grin grin grin
Bros shey u dey hail me abi u dey insult me?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Duru009(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thes thin happen to one of friend back then. The finacee wnt to services n started misbehaving. But afta d youth d girl came back to m friend n started beggin. I will advice you to move on now. if u dont wnt her to cum back frm service begging you afta she must have messed up herself in youth services. Dats ladise for you bro. I served in d north,if u see her ladies mess up themselves both married n singles. You will pity some ladies. It will soo dis guesting. Wise-up bro, and move on with your life. /experience is the best teacher in life/
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Burger01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bros, you're still a learner. Why whine over a lady like a sussy? Abeg move on jare angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
You see your life ,In this 21st century you are loving a woman with all your heart when you have no strong leverage over her? undecided

This is all your fault ,you've been used as usual and dumped as soon as you became less useful to her......Wake up and learn the bitter lesson we learnt at 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Prymestrr(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines
Stories my mother told me....
So u jeje deh advice the young man 2 start acting like a wussy mussy pussyy over a girl who thinks she's found something better eh. Big mtcheeeeeww!!!!
It's best he forgets about the nutcase n forge ahead with his life. Mingle with other ladies n never make d silly mistake of falling head over heels again.
Dt young man u see up there feels like his entire world just crumbled around him n d best remedy is clearly not 2 lick his own wound by pursuing a lost cause but rather going 4 the better.
Ladies can be very bitchy atimes 1s they v realized a guy is madly in2 them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Lekcy001(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
so bro......i want u 2 ave it in mind its jst a yr program and she wl cme bck to beg........those dat done it yesterday where are they nw?.............#ladies#

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by davidif: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

What are you talking about?!?!

She is gone! Stop making excuses for her. Didn't you read that she said he shouldn't call her again?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by valinda(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
bro believe me I know the feeling... I onced experienced such but tho it wasn't easy to give up... don't give up...keep tryn...gud ppl r hard to cum by...#U don't need to fight for wat is urs...diz bitches ain't loyal tho
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by DECOtech(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bros, no vex. You shld never have emotionally or intimately relied on any girl. That's how they are. Always very dicy creatures that can never be predicted. I've been in your shoes but God saw me through it all. She has seen someone new and new things will always shack someone for sometime. They (girls) sometimes come back to their senses but most times, they never do. Don't waste ur time crying abt this girl oh. You have to put urself together and move on.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro forget o
That's how we dey hurt ourselves for this life
You too look for one sure corper Bleep her well and break her into pieces.
As for me na you dey love and na you get heart wey person dey break
You be dulling forget Love and look out for sex from their you will get what you need....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by davidif: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!

Which kind rubbish excuse be this? Can't you see the obvious?? She is gone!!
Man, it's amazing how some people can't discern.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

U beta man up & face reality, u r takin d advice u want nt d one u need. Smh 4u

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Rexnegro(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's the effect of Nysc on some weak and flexible girls,they believe they got a whole year to be free from tinz/people holding them back from exploring their life..... urs is even good bro that she aint ur wifey...haven't u heard numerous gist where married ladies/women remove their wedding rings to flex,flirt and fu*ck in camp... so urs if just fone call she aint picking n u re angry? Bro like some dudes has said here already that ,that's girls for u...she aint worth ur tears bro...move on with life and see it as a lesson learnt ....
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Prymestrr(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Bro,i dnt think so.wev been together for two years plus.she left camp as a virgin so if she misbehaves,its very easy for me to know but i think she's losein interest cus of her actions

Omg! Dude wtf!!!
2yrs 2geda n u left her a virgin No 1da u think she's found another n that she has!!!
Are u impotent or wah?¿
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2014

E don happen grin grin....Move on jigga.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cybug: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
There's a spirit that possesses most people (especially ladies) when they get to NYSC CAMP. That's why it's been said that corpers are the most promiscuous set of people.

Na few people dey overcome that spirit of fornication o..
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Are you a learner?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
My candid advice goes this way.If u insist looking for her,then,you are finished because ur love for her will increase whereas hers 'll be decreasing in geometric progression.Somebody somewhere is making her crazy but relax one day she 'll regret her actions.It is very painful but forget all about her so that u can concentrate,so be careful henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
cuwakwere: Bro is just camp stress and posting stuffs... is nothing just give her one week everything will be back as before. Dont get it twisted
Did u undastnd waat op wrote? Secondly hv u served? U seem nt
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Bro,i dnt think so.wev been together for two years plus.she left camp as a virgin so if she misbehaves,its very easy for me to know but i think she's losein interest cus of her actions
What da fvck?? Your type still exist?? Bro, another sharper guy don tear her tomato open......Pack your bag and go, your time is up grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by andyanders: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
She is gone.That is ladies for you. I believe that you are just trying to become a man. Someone is banging her now and if the cash is with the guy, 4get it.

The only way out for you to forget this issue, is for you to face and make your money and if she foolishly come back tomorrow when she now hears a good news of your success, then pay her back.

Poverty is the problem. Go and look for a way to become a real man. Most ladies are wicked as they can do away with you when you are trying to get up.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by francescainnoce(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
"You don't quench a fire from a stove with just the air from your mouth"
Think before you make any decision, every relationship stands to get tested at some point, some come comfortable; others not.
Trials come and go but those tried never.
Wisdom is what you need now and not advice from several people with different experiences, esp on a forum where some takes everything for a joke and others aim at destroying than building

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.