Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54030 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by poshiphy(f): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Keemy88(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing
there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

forget about her and move on with your life. it's not easy though but you can do it. she's a bad girl.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
In summary,
Patience brotherly, if she belongs to you, she will return.
The ICT guy might be a way of obeying the clarion call.

#Last Bullet
Female corps members... always looking for greener pasture since 1973
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by nep2ra(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: My girl is also in the camp and I kept precautive measures before she got there.
Since am also in the force, I got in contact with the commander to place Eagle eyes on her...
No time to slack..
Even though I neva expected her to slack, I still have to be more careful, it's easy to deceive women so always have that little doubt in any lady u are dating no matter how sincere she seems that she might eff up anytime angry angry

What a douche bag :/

You are monitoring a girl?

E neva halla!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
skullz: Its gonna take more than Goodluck to bring your girl back grin
maybe shekau can solve it?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tosindelaw(f): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Don't waste your time,I ve similar experience,look for another girl cos she will be begging after service year.My sincere advice assume she is gone.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
Stop being bias here come on,is obvious that she's isn't interested in him anymore.Attention centered on the ICT. Guy.But don't worry dude just forget her service is a year after the ICT guy is through with her and move to the next batch of corp member,body go tell her by then you have moved on.To the lovers there will always be a guy/lady that will be more lovely and caring than your spouse but that doesn't mean you shld leave him/her ,so be contented and it goes both ways
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by darlingbobo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
I feel for you brother. Same thing happenned to me. But. I got over it without delay with one solution. The solution is "forget her and move on". To be honestly with, the more you try to amend things with her, the more you would suffer for nothing. Just move on with your life, one day she come to beg you. I survived, you to will overcome.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Lathunjimi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wish the gal was an Arsenal fan she wouldn't have acted like that but bro truth be told, forget about her & move on, Life is too short to dwell in prolonged sadness. We know their likes.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ozo13(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
dnawah: u r 99.9% correct but just imagine a guy doing something 4 a lady free in camp.e get as e be o!she go touch her toes na!grin
na so woman b ooo.imagine one saying she was jus having fun with a guy entering d guys car.before her eyes became clear she was already inside a hotel with d guy....women life .weak vessels. Chairman dr is notin u can do dan to forgive her.cos if u go carry anoda one wu knows what DAT one too will do.really feel sry for u bro...
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tuffgongjo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chubhie: I'm open to all experiences and ideas that helps to bring out the best and my greater good. There are No limits.
I like people who don't go through life with one hand tied behind them.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by mikelblinks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mr man make sure u Bleep dat craze commot frm dis ur girl head in case she comes back.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by horlabiyi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op my NL says it all
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Bobo121(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Thanks and God bless...people think relationships just starts and end like that?wat happens to fighting for wat is urs?
What makes u think she Is yours?
Guy wise up oh,na woman mata b dis.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by san316(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thank God for this thread. Though i trust my girl o, but i will make sure i marry her before she goes for NYSC. Matan zamanin nan ba tabbas.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
ozo13: na so woman b ooo.imagine one saying she was jus having fun with a guy entering d guys car.before her eyes became clear she was already inside a hotel with d guy....women life .weak vessels. Chairman dr is notin u can do dan to forgive her.cos if u go carry anoda one wu knows what DAT one too will do.really felt sry for u bro...
Did you read the post at all? You can only forgive somebody that is begging for your forgiveness. the girl want to leave or has left the man.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
The best thing you can do for yourself now is to forget about her...COMPLETELY. it will take time, but it is very doable. Drop her like a bad habit and find another girl sharp sharp, no emotions attached. Make sure she hears about your escapades one way or another. That way she will know she is the loser here. Never you call her again, even if she calls you, dont pick. If you must pick it, hang up on her fast. That way she will know you have moved on. She will call you after a month or two of not hearing from you, at this point, the novelty of her new found adventure would have started wearing off. The WORST mistake you will make is to take her back for any reason whatsoever. Resist that temptation. Dont go out like a whimp bro, very bad for your reps. Women will never respect you if you do. Just get a fall back chick and move on.

These hoes aint loyal at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Chibaba247(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Giv her som space,she will be on her knees begging after d service year. She is still a learner and has nt learnt dat nysc relationships are contracts and scams, just move on

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Abbiewyse: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Two things is possible.....1. She found a new person that she think will be more suitable for her than u. 2. She found a new person who is telling her more lies than the ones you've told her. Bro...Tell her you've won visa lottery and the story will change #She'sGone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

Bruv.. To be candid.."Forget the Babe, Mbok!!", stop calling/texting her, when she comes to her senses and comes back begging let her receive the best heart shattering a man can give a woman " Knack the living daylight out of her, then break up with her via text, then stop picking her calls" .

N.B - The best way to shift from under an old babe is to get on top of another better babe (better in the sense say the babe go make your old babe 1 commit s******) wey sabe your worth.. Remember this na relationship mind games war - THERE ARE NO RULES

Reality - Nysc na place wey knacking of other people babes na 1,000 babes per 0 shillings.. And dont blame the guy wey dey help u maintain your investments, ur babe fit no tell am say she get u as fiancee..

When u have had relationships with women and heart shatterings as much as i have, u go realise say most women dey MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!! lipsrsealed

LAST BULLET - Most women dont know what they want till they have lost it.. In your private time ask yourself this question;

(1) If the tables were turned, would she endure what you are enduring?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by sydneyboss(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sorry bro... If I were u I'll move on cos you've totally lost her...#thesebitchesaintloyal
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by SME1: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

my dear brother please pay no attention to all these wacky advices u getting here. U know ur girl more than anyone here. There is actually no formula in keeping or breaking up with a girl. U should ask ur self some true and real questions. Are u sure u av not been over reacting towards her? Have u been calling her more than u used to when she was with u? Judging from the long distance av u been imagining the worst? Has she cheated on u before? Many more questions like that u should ask urself. U should do d needful to save ur relationship rather than destroy it.if u truly know and trust ur girl den u don't need anyone to tell u what to do. She might have spoken out of frustration cos of how u might have been keeping tabs on her doesn't mean she is totally stupid to let a guy she loves go just because of a call. It's all about knowing who u dating. Don't use ur hands destroy what u cherish cos if ego, trust issues, lack of understanding, and insecurity. Lots of guys do dis a lot and d mistake they make is instead of them to revisit the root of the problem they patch things up until it gets out of hand. A guy is meant to protect and provide for his woman. This is not the time to get mad over a phone call. If u are a true man protect ur woman from the hands of suckers. This is the time to give ur full support and trust in all u do. In a nutshell. U know ur woman best den u should know how to treat such simple situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tuffgongjo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
terrimatix: Are you a learner?? grin grin
niggerrrr is living in "Denial".
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Konji na bastard
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Richy4(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Every one has said their mind but NYSC is stressful. Depending on the state you were posted.
it could be she was really busy. Stop calling her as someone said. Let her do the calling

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by onyichick(f): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Ur advice is the best so far...i go calm down
gud decision,am hoping u'll come back n give us positive feedback.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Richy4: Every one has said their mind but NYSC is stressful. Depending on the state you were posted.
it could be she was really busy. Stop calling her as someone said. Let her do the calling

Busy doin what exactly?

Busy knacking the guy on the parade ground at nyt kind busy or what... undecided
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
bobolathefirst: grin

Dude.. Behave na grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by MzAmanda(f): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Xo vry sorry bro... shocked
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
san316: Thank God for this thread. Though i trust my girl o, but i will make sure i marry her before she goes for NYSC. Matan zamanin nan ba tabbas.

And who told you married women dont cheat on their husbands in camp?...
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Worksunlimited: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosindelaw: Don't waste your time,I ve similar experience,look for another girl cos she will be begging after service year.My sincere advice assume she is gone.

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.