Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9870 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
yungchop: naffing too, BBM?

No
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis: The rate at which these girls attract likes baffles me! Some guys just "like" anything. Idowu-ogb-o uploads her eyes & nostrils and she got over 120Likes! Choi!

Personally, I follow ladies who I enjoy reading their posts; but even at that, if I follow you, and you decide not to follow back; I'd simply un-follow without making any funny/negative assumption though.

We guys need to stop the woman wrapper-ing. If some of you re-allocate the energy you spent complimenting the ladies on your sisters, trust me, they won't fall for badt guys and their sugar coated tongue. Some of you guys have never complimented your sister's cooking and make-up skills, yet run around nl "liking" nostrils, hand-bags.

Make woman poo upload am for nairaland; some guys go still Like am.
sad
U an id!ot.The same you spewing shyte here chased me online and offline begging for friendship, just because i declined your offer, your stupid azz is up here trying to rain on my parade. FOOOOOOOOOL! We know ya type na, frustrated ITKs
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by coolzeal(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U an id!ot.The same you spewing shyte here chased me online and offline begging for friendship, just because i declined your offer, your stupid azz is up here trying to rain on my parade. FOOOOOOOOOL! We know ya type na, frustrated ITKs
Bursted.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
Lol I see what you did there@bolded cheesy wink
The c-u-n/t too scared to call me out. Blawwdy nuisance! Btw, next time shout me so I can come in on time to tuck in his upper lip.. angry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
The c-u-n/t too scared to call me out. Blawwdy nuisance! Btw, next time shout me so I can come in on time to tuck in his upper lip.. angry

Iya rora na. I don't think he meant harm though.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Iya rora na. I don't think he meant harm though.
Yeafriggin rite! He meant no harm and hin dey fear to type my name correctly? Biko make I treat this fuckup abeg!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yeafriggin rite! He meant no harm hin dey fear to type my properly? Biko make I treat this fuckup abeg!

Dash me this one, I still think he didn't want to offend you. Oya tell me what you did last night and I would gist you about the azz I danced with at the club last night.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Dash me this one, I still think he didn't want to offend you. Oya tell me what you did last night and I would gist you about the azz I danced with at the club last night.
E reach how many I don dash u for this fora? O to be sha! Dat aside, I dey house yesterday dey watch Mama Joan ooo...that vile woman craze wella.So u sef dey go club? shocked grin Jesus will hear this.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
E reach how many I don dash u for this fora? O to be sha! Dat aside, I dey house yesterday dey watch Mama Joan ooo...that vile woman craze wella.So u sef dey go club? shocked grin Jesus will hear this.

Thanks mama, why I no go rock small. Jesus sef say give what belongs to ....... To. ......
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Thanks mama, why I no go rock small. Jesus sef say give what belongs to ....... To. ......
Loolz...u no well grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Loolz...u no well grin

Mo fi jo ee. tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Mo fi jo ee. tongue
Taaa! I well pass u tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Taaa! I well pass u tongue

Only small oo. Small Na him you use well pass me. cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

U win ooo grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo: Hahahahahahahahahahaha

U win ooo grin

Lol
Tell kandikane I miss when she used to be female, now that she's male she's so boring.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

I bet it was idowuogbo's azz, nuh, you just never knew since na that her 4'o clock eyes she don dey show people. I bet it was hard like concrete grin

Idowuogbo:

Lol I nor fit do that nah, Acidosis na my good person oo. With this una cat and mouse game, una just confess joor. Idowu, acidosis go make a good husband oo. Forget all these small small chingum boys for london, this one na correct man wey fit treat you well. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Lol
Tell kandikane I miss when she used to be female, now that she's male she's so boring.
She's chilling na...we both counting down to retirement. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

Lol

Lol, I don get family way I dey look after now. Mi lady dey very strict with all these social networking. She think say if I tok too much one man go just come sweep me off my foot and I go turn female again. tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

I bet it was idowuogbo's azz, nuh, you just never knew since na that her 4'o clock eyes she don dey show pqeople. I bet it was hard like concrete grin

Lol I nor fit do that nah, Acidosis na my good person oo. With this una cat and mouse game, una just confess joor. Idowu, acidosis go make a good husband oo. Forget all these small small chingum boys for london, this one na correct man we fit treat you well. grin
You can have him! You in desperate need of a toyboy anyway. Y'all a match made in china grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
You can have him! You in desperate need of a toyboy anyway. Y'all a match made in china grin
Lol stop forming joor! At this your age, you should be lucky say I am trying to get you a good man wey nor go mind say your ovaries don turn to dusts. Get on your knees and thank baba God biko before hin come arrange someone else for am. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AfricanApple(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
so u still dey where u dey, always d crazy mama.

how na, ah no miss u o

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

Guys please feel free to add urs
OP I am guilty of only the bolded BUT I usually got a BUT hypothesis(if you know what I mean, meanwhile, I do it to both girls and Niggars so I guess that makes me not a woman wrapper... BTW I hate sending PMs. Done that shiiitz once since I registered NL. Ain here to date no girls. Am just chilling BUT that's none of your business tho.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Na wa o grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
Lol stop forming joor! At this your age, you should be lucky say I am trying to get you a good man wey nor go mind say your ovaries don turn to dusts. Get on your knees and thank baba God biko before hin come arrange someone else for am. grin
See this Arabian monkey, babe wey everything inside am don expire dey enter me ke... shocked shocked at bolded, story of ya life ba? No wonder the biatch b trying to get close to God cus she knows the only person that'll accept and cherish her larva growing punnie is thy maker. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: so u still dey where u dey, always d crazy mama.

how na, ah no miss u o
Africanagbalumo, na u b this? My tithes dey go places mehn...how ya ikebe? tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

She he's getting married. Don't great her for me again. And I was hoping one day I would. ......
Chai, shit happens sha. sad angry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

She he's getting married. Don't great her for me again. And I was hoping one day I would. ......
Chai, shit happens sha. sad angry
Married? Where? To who? Man,woman or animal?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AfricanApple(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo: Africanagbalumo, na u b this? My tithes dey go places mehn...how ya ikebe? tongue
Lol, na only my ikebe u see to ask of ba. d ikebe dey kampe sha, ah no due too wine d ikebe
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Too many woman wrappers!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: Lol, na only my ikebe u see to ask of ba. d ikebe dey kampe sha, ah no due too wine d ikebe
Jesus! Na wa o grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Too many woman wrappers!
Haba pity us joor grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
Haba pity us joor grin
so ur one of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.