Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9874 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: PM me love...e taf tey kiss kiss
Oya check ayaf send it now like 5 pms
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
How many pms should I send? Make I take permission first from nland
Plssssooooooo I want to send a pm to dis male guys oooo shuld I? Advise needed tenks
Lolll any amount you can send.... And pls mak sure you include ur pin #wink grin....... ...... ...... Neldrizzy taking every possible chances since the days of Abraham Lincoln cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Pleased add urs grin grin
Legend! Your own brand and level of womanwrapper-ing is epic. Only you na squad grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha lwkmd.. Egbon I swear I think say na only me notice am... Imagine, jst 7 likes... If no be dat No 10 wey I use spoil show, I swear dem for don finish
urs truly fah.....*Finds on big hammer, wan go hit like for the topic
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
My "like" on a girls pic is VERY expensive and I don't give it out anyhow.

There was one I liked about 4 months ago. I think I was number 3 or so. I sent her message to compliment her beauty. That was the last and first time I would a thing like that. I can't even remember her name anymore sef. But within 24 hours, that babe pic don get 50likes... I swear.

So, if you get a like from me... It means your beauty na top class. But I don't give out any how and rarely view people's profile.

However, I have noticed that some dudes are ONLY a thread just waiting for a girl to comment so that they can view her profile. SMH.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I am very lepacious o. I no knw hw i manage fat on NL o.
me like them in slim sizes cool cool cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll any amount you can send.... And pls mak sure you include ur pin #wink grin....... ...... ...... Neldrizzy taking every possible chances since the days of Abraham Lincoln cool
Ok o nd u say u r not woman wrapper abi. Issokay. Hehehehe btw u know say if e small I go use like 10 yrs senior u. U don't mind abi
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Legend! Your own brand and level of womanwrapper-ing is epic. Only you na squad grin
Lolll naa yu i de follow for back... Boss
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: me like them in slim sizes cool cool cool

Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅'re obviously confuse.

#walks out on him.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Ok o nd u say u r not woman wrapper abi. Issokay. Hehehehe btw u know say if e small I go use like 10 yrs senior u. U don't mind abi
sssshhhhhhh jus do the needful.. You talks 2muxh
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin see gbege oooo
cute dog. +1likes
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

[s]Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅'re obviously confuse.

#walks out on him[/s] .
naso them de form.... NL girls... Yeye de smell #kicks her asx

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: sssshhhhhhh jus do the needful.. You talks 2muxh
Ok o ayaf sent it nd to all d guys here crying nd weeping dat dier fellow male guys have turn to woman wrapper. Make una c me later I will console u. Ok
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
2sExy1: cute dog. +1likes
cool thumbs up bro... #hands him a glass of hieneken grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Ok o ayaf sent it nd to all d guys here crying nd weeping dat dier fellow male guys have turn to woman wrapper. Make una c me later I will console u. Ok
i garrit...... cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: cool thumbs up bro... #hands him a glass of hieneken grin

12likes shocked and counting

I can see that juju I gave you is really working. grin

Shey you told me you don't want. Buh now, it came in handy.

Make sure you pay homage to me later o grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Acidosis: The rate at which these girls attract likes baffles me! Some guys just "like" anything. Idowu-ogb-o uploads her eyes & nostrils and she got over 120Likes! Choi!

Personally, I follow ladies who I enjoy reading their posts; but even at that, if I follow you, and you decide not to follow back; I'd simply un-follow without making any funny/negative assumption though.

We guys need to stop the woman wrapper-ing. If some of you re-allocate the energy you spent complimenting the ladies on your sisters, trust me, they won't fall for badt guys and their sugar coated tongue. Some of you guys have never complimented your sister's cooking and make-up skills, yet run around nl "liking" nostrils, hand-bags.

Make woman poo upload am for nairaland; some guys go still Like am.
sad

Lol I see what you did there@bolded cheesy wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

12likes shocked and counting

I can see that juju I gave you is really working. grin

Shey you told me you don't want. Buh now, it came in handy.

Make sure you pay homage to me later o grin grin grin
Lolll... Our regular joint naa cheesy grin ... You know wat 2 put on wen coming abi? Sexy lingerie Loll
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Tymax(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha lwkmd.. Egbon I swear I think say na only me notice am... Imagine, jst 7 likes... If no be dat No 10 wey I use spoil show, I swear dem for don finish
Lol. Woman wrappers everywhere. See as you just expose them anyhow. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: so ar u insinuating I shld av used a more friendly tone in passing my msg across ? grin
Yeah, i guess ooo:p
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by chidekings(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
this thread is not complete with the presence of our chief anti women wrappering,in the name of brother mecande5
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Legend! Your own brand and level of womanwrapper-ing is epic. Only you na squad grin

Hey Zic, I remember you. The way you demonise me on one thread cos of skirt makes u a "consultant" to the Professional woman wrapperism cadregrin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm going to LIKE every males picture on this thread. No lie I've never seen a male photo with up to 50likes except from seuns own. Really sorry about this guys!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Ograke(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bottom line is,some guys are plain silly.

They'll be conducting themselves foolishly around girls just to get their attention.Dudes like that annoy me.

If a lady go like you,she will.

Stop being desperate around ladies at the detriment of your self-worth.

I've long since made the decision not to show ladies preferential treatment anymore.I treat them exactly how I treat my male friends.

If you need someone to lick your ass,expend his energy,resources and time on you--go get a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: standing ovation for Op... Bt dis should be on frontpage by now nah... *shout on top of his voice : MOOOOODS** abi mods nah woman rapa too ni?? LOL
hahahahahahaha lwkmd !!!! Egbon na 3days ban u dey use play so

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha lwkmd !!!! Egbon na 3days ban u dey use play so
lolz... Nah dem we go confirm dat nah...
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I'm going to LIKE every males picture on this thread. No lie I've never seen a male photo with up to 50likes except from seuns own. Really sorry about this guys!
ehn ehn oya start now now ooooo... Man wrapper-ing is allowed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: ehn ehn oya start now now ooooo... Man wrapper-ing is allowed
I've liked ur picture since 1980 sha but I will start now wink lol
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by jennylove7575(f): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
a guy who batter words with a lady on nairaland is a woman wrapper.. grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I've liked ur picture since 1980 sha but I will start now wink lol
I wld av loved to Like your pix but dis would be an exhibition of woman wrapper-ing.. No vex abeg

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
SeaGold:

Hey Zic, I remember you. The way you demonise me on one thread cos of skirt makes u a "consultant" to the Professional woman wrapperism cadregrin
Hey Gold, I remember you too. Hope you've been good...work and all.

And I didn't attack you cos of a 'skirt.' She is the first friend I made here. And I learnt one valuable lesson from her which makes her close to my heart. And I go out of my way to look out for my friends. wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: I wld av loved to Like your pix but dis would be an exhibition of woman wrapper-ing.. No vex abeg
wow. I dnt think it is sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.