Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9871 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

Na I won't
It seem that level is gonna click sooner than I expect with this ur comment oh abi?

I tot by now my dp likes would ve increased from 3 to like 10 y y'all greedy with likes?
Yes it should click.

Are you begging for likes too? cheesy let me even see your pic. I only copied your signature.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: don't just shine ur teeth, LIKE ma Dp
How much u go gimme?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: How have you been? How is work too?

When will you be free? I want us to see 'think look like a man' together.
I ve been good and work is moving smoothly ll drop a msg for u later wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Yes it should click.

Are you begging for likes too? cheesy let me even see your pic. I only copied your signature.

Lol
No am not
But is mandatory everyone on this thread like my dp
I take God beg una
wink cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: I ve been good and work is moving smoothly ll drop a msg for u later wink
OK.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

Lol
No am not
But is mandatory everyone on this thread like my dp
I take God beg una
wink cheesy
Lwkmd. I don like am o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: How much u go gimme?
see if i sound you ehn... Jus like and leave there
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: see if i sound you ehn... Jus like and leave there
E don enter violence abi? Wait i de come
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Lwkmd. I don like am o.

I double sight u with that ur hidden face dpgrin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: see if i sound you ehn... Jus like and leave there

U and ur sounding of every moniker on here grin
Take time make dem no sound u in return oh
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

I double sight u with that ur hidden face dpgrin
As far as nl is concerned my face will always be like that.... Moi dear ajuwaya tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: As far as nl is concerned my face will always be like that.... Moi dear ajuwaya tongue

Lmao
Is all good
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

U and ur sounding of every moniker on here grin
Take time make dem no sound u in return oh
Lolll Dats the only language they undastnd...
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: E don enter violence abi? Wait i de come
wat i do abi ?? You don't know am angry with you? Remember the First day we chatted? Wen lanicky introduced you 2me .. Lollll
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: wat i do abi ?? You don't know am angry with you? Remember the First day we chatted? Wen lanicky introduced you 2me .. Lollll
ghen ghen!!

Why are u mad at me?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: ghen ghen!!

Why are u mad at me?
not for public hearing... Jus PM me we would talk on the flipside grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by manmade(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!
this mean the anti gay Act is really working in Naija.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: not for public hearing... Jus PM me we would talk on the flipside grin
Hmmmm!!

Hope money is the topic of discussion? tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
kandiikane:
Lol I see what you did there@bolded cheesy wink
buahahahahahah grin grin
I nor want craze woman wahala cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: Hmmmm!!

Hope money is the topic of discussion? tongue
sure naa grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
abel14: lol....lemme jst keep quiet
dis's a free world, talk nah
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Lemme add one. Hehehehe
This one na d highest level of woman wrappering wen a fine babe(or so she thinks) opens an andy blaze(no be me call am so o) inspired thread den awon Ogas @ d top comes immediately(like say Ebola dey dere) nd (quarantines)defends her. Lolz

Andyblaze threads na dia dining table grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2014
The more threads you guys open about "woman wrappering"...the more u make it obvious and sweeter for dem ladies to continue forming... undecided
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy: The more threads you guys open about "woman wrappering"...the more u make it obvious and sweeter for dem ladies to continue forming... undecided
I dnt think so.... I think it wld make dem feel less of themselves and swallow their pride wen dey start getting little or no appraisal or admiration frm d male folks
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy has a Gold-crested Award for "woman wrappering" on nairaland
He's own is flawless
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: I dnt think so.... I think it wld make dem feel less of themselves and swallow their pride wen dey start getting little or no appraisal or admiration frm d male folks
LoL,,as long as the guys won't stop it then it will continue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know why some boys like women. It's not good o angry sad
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs
guilty on none, don't mind those boys, they like women too much. Be a Jesus boy like me.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy: Logicalmindy has a Gold-crested Award for "woman wrappering" on nairaland
He's own is flawless

undecided
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy:

undecided
what's up nigga?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
yungchop: what's up nigga?

Nothing much. U? smiley
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Nothing much. U? smiley
naffing too, BBM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.