Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9876 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I'm going to LIKE every males picture on this thread. No lie I've never seen a male photo with up to 50likes except from seuns own. Really sorry about this guys!
guys don suffer.. See pity #sad
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: guys don suffer.. See pity #sad
liked ur pic since
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hey FrankySnow...Ma one and only loff kiss

Ma Ada Owerri, the Kuli Kuli in ma garri, Dlvfmalyf...I missed u so muuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhh kiss
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Hey FrankySnow...Ma one and only loff kiss

Ma Ada Owerri, the Kuli Kuli in ma garri, Dlvfmalyf...I missed u so muuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhh kiss
OK na, woman wrapper-ing 599 cheesy cheesy

My kilishi cry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I'm going to LIKE every males picture on this thread. No lie I've never seen a male photo with up to 50likes except from seuns own. Really sorry about this guys!
Gud decision..... Dia u go...
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: so ar u insinuating I shld av used a more friendly tone in passing my msg across ? grin
Yeah, sure!!!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: OK na, woman wrapper-ing 599 cheesy cheesy

My kilishi cry
Heheheeeee...for u? I don't mind at all. And not to woree, I got you loff. U go chop am sotey u go vomit. kiss kiss
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Heheheeeee...for u? I don't mind at all. And not to woree, I got you loff. U go chop am sotey u go vomit. kiss kiss
Hmmmm, I nor dey eat for dream o. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmmm, I nor dey eat for dream o. grin
Dream ke? For wia...I would surprise u, sooner than u think. U na ma loff o...and when I said I got u, I meant it.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: Dream ke? For wia...I would surprise u, sooner than u think. U na ma loff o...and when I said I got u, I meant it.
Alrightioooo. I go say you talk am. wink

How Abj? Hope that place is still Ebola free because e be like say I wan show that end.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Alrightioooo. I go say you talk am. wink

How Abj? Hope that place is still Ebola free because e be like say I wan show that end.
pls come 2 abuja oo. i can't wait 2 have you around, it would be ma utmost pleasure 2 welcome you!! Let mee see the great personality behind those wonderful and intelligent post/comment
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: pls come 2 abuja oo. i can't wait 2 have you around, it would be ma utmost pleasure 2 welcome you!! Let mee see the great personality behind those wonderful and intelligent post/comment
smiley smiley

I hope abuja is Ebola free o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Personal text: To live in a world without understanding the meaning of the word is like wondering in a great library without finding a book.

MabraO I just saw that. Hmmm.

Sweetberry you forgot me. embarassed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: smiley smiley

I hope abuja is Ebola free o.
100% free as at the time of this comment.. cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Personal text: To live in a world without understanding the meaning of the word is like wondering in a great library without finding a book.

MabraO I just saw that. Hmmm.

Sweetberry you forgot me. embarassed

Babie I no forget u
U always in my mind
How was ur day today?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!
gringringrin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by cocoberry(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm ok oooooo @ FrankySnow how have u been?

zicoraads: Dream ke? For wia...I would surprise u, sooner than u think. U na ma loff o...and when I said I got u, I meant it.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: 100% free as at the time of this comment.. cool
Lol. OK o.

So na abuja you dey stay? I was there 2 months ago. Una plenty o. grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
cocoberry: Hmmmmmm ok oooooo @ FrankySnow how have u been?

I've been good.

Don't mind zicoraads o. smiley
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

Babie I no forget u
U always in my mind
How was ur day today?
Miztola is sweetberry o and I saw you at ado na.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola is sweetberry o and I saw you at ado na.
Yes baby
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: gringringrin
don't just shine ur teeth, LIKE ma Dp
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. OK o.

So na abuja you dey stay? I was there 2 months ago. Una plenty o. grin
2months ago?? #fucccked, i miss dat one, were excatly were you at in abj....... And how may of us wey plenty??
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by abel14(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: This is the most sensible and the most sweetest thread i av ever read on NL... Guys will always fool themselves, its in their Nature, always stooping low trying 2 impress a lady who doesn't even give fuccck abt him..... It's been there ever sinc the inception of internet,and i bet its not gona stop soonest..... ..... ..... .... Brb mak i buy 2litrs of fuel put for Gen..i need 2 follow up this thread.
lol....lemme jst keep quiet
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Miztola is sweetberry o and I saw you at ado na.

grin grin
I tot as much
U know u na my personal person wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
miztola: Yes baby
How have you been? How is work too?

When will you be free? I want us to see 'think look like a man' together.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
abel14: lol....lemme jst keep quiet
better jus keep quite grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: 2months ago?? #fucccked, i miss dat one, were excatly were you at in abj....... And how may of us wey plenty??
wuse 2.

What I mean is nairalanders in abuja seem to be very many compare to Lagos.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

grin grin
I tot as much
U know u na my personal person wink
Please don't forget my NACC shirt if you get to ado before me o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by abel14(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: better jus keep quite grin grin grin
pele o
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MabraO: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Please don't forget my NACC shirt if you get to ado before me o.

Na I won't
It seem that level is gonna click sooner than I expect with this ur comment oh abi?

I tot by now my dp likes would ve increased from 3 to like 10 y y'all greedy with likes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo) / My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.