Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51311 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2014
sucess001:

My sister! you are emotionally intelligent!

Thank you smiley
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: it has already
I guessed right then cool
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bosun11(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day

you killed it..beautiful with brains and you fall into that category.... grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2014
siinno: Guess; If they didn't put-it nko
But they did undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: I will help you since they said ugh babes like u are angels. cheesy Topic should be why do insecured broke dudes resent mammy water-like beautiful babes? Or why do average broke nigga think beautiful girls has bad xter. Modify to suit ur taste. Pm after u don make fp..... hehehe!
Wooow very lovely topics! Infact u r gifted pls once it makes fp ill settle u
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bosun11(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Op you are generalising. Poor nd insecure peeps alway come of with this "yeye" so called observation. It's just a "yeye" observation that is borne out of jealousy. They are jealous cos the can't cope with the competion so the resort to petty xter assasination like this. Did i hear u say u ditched a beautiful collegue cos were not ready for comtmnt? Abi na because u tink say u no go fit deal with the competion?.... Anyway, all the well to do guys i know of are either dating or married to a beautiful and smart babe. The P squares, Tu babas...even d frog eyed eBola Thifnubu and others. So maybe the day i see a rich celebrity dude marrying ur village oracle then i will listen to u lots. Abeg i dey slp-type so no vex if d post offend u.

grin grin grin grin grin...clown...na joke o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
The most reasonable post of the thread so far
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Pain(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmm..#BBSS.."Beautiful But Still Single" Thats will make a good tag line for this coming sunday's service.
But honestly speaking there are a lot for #BAM Ladies (Beautiful and Married) out there too. Same for the UAMS & UBSS.

That's Life for you. Different Strokes Different Folks
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by experimentist: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day
Chai! Is dat ur pics on dp? Ur are beautiful! Chai! Diaris God o! God please abeg!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bosun11(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: Most beautiful girls are lonely when you get closer to them.

but am sure you not lonely...............
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Good boy smiley
Thank u ma. Is there any other thing I can do before I enter keke to Bellanaija to go and attend the pretty girls's weddings Maybe I can help brush ur wig or paint your face with paint macheesycheesy @eyop, I am sure he must have realised that now. It seems u are commenting from Mars ocheesy is it new year theregrin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Really? And your personal opinion matters because? undecided

Oh by the way it doesn't speak to me dear, I've turned down at least 3 marriage proposals in the past one year, some of us aren't just bothered, marriage is not top of our priority. Just saying, so you'all need to give the generalization a rest.

Babe clap for yourself for turning down three marriage proposals or do u expect us to throw a party for your recent achievement? And besides I wasn't for or against the generalization u are talking but rather took a particular note abt how u are taking the issue. The OP stated a psoition base on his experience and u went ballistic. Babe u need to calm down oooo life short ooo. So what is a beautiful chic like you doing unmarried with three turn down marriage proposal in your custody? Abi na award wey u hope to share with you squad

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Bigsteveg(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Joavid: Op is just all over the place, opening random threads.
But, ASUU is not on strike
OOU (olabisi onabanjo university) is on indefinte strike, maybe he's from there.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
piagetskinner: I refuse to comment
don't mind that guy... how the nature of my work concern you... if it may interest you, am a working class guy...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Thank u ma. Is there any other thing I can do before I enter keke to Bellanaija to go and attend the pretty girls's weddings Maybe I can help brush ur wig or paint your face with paint macheesycheesy @eyop, I am sure he must have realised that now. It seems u are commenting from Mars ocheesy is it new year theregrin
My brother Uranus live and direct cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay:
Wooow very lovely topics! Infact u r gifted pls once it makes fp ill settle u
Alrit angel, thanks a lot for ur compliment. First time someone ever told moi i'm gifted in here on NL.... *smelling love in the air* lols! God bless this topic for giving consolation to ugh babes and massaging d ego of NL insecured fellas..
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by cao(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Beauty fades, stupidity is forever.

I don't have the energy to read every post. To be honest, it took a while to read butanep's original post. Dude seriously, you could have spent 5 more minutes proof-reading. Oh boy e no hard, you had time... You could have spent more time explaining yourself better. It really isn't a race on how quick you can churn out mediocrity. Oh well...

Anywho, you answered your own question, you didn't want commitment. If you're an example of the average male in the dating pool, then the pool needs intensive cleaning. Time wasting, immaturity, greed & vanity do not make a good strong relationship, regardless of how beautiful your quarry is.

What exactly is your definition of beautiful? Is it the face (funny how we judge people by their face, which is only a small part of the whole body)? T&A? Flawless skin? The sum of all parts? How their body reflects with the Sun & the Earth's rotation? Whether they can do the azonto? etc...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin grin grin...clown...na joke o
grin No offence taken bra, trolling is allowed.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Alrit angel, thanks a lot for ur compliment. First time someone ever told moi i'm gifted in here on NL.... *smelling love in the air* lols! God bless this topic for giving consolation to ugh babes and massaging d ego of NL insecured fellas..
Awww crious den if it'll put a smile on ur face ill say it all d time but as for love rem am one of dem ugly babes so thank God am married
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Neldrizzy(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Relationship this, relationship that... All i know is relationship is a BURDEN,, if yu don't have a good paying job! 4gt it... #GospelTruth
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay:
Awww crious den if it'll put a smile on ur face ill say it all d time but as for love rem am one of dem ugly babes so thank God am married
grin grin grin bad market
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay:
I'm happy for u ma. But pls if u see ugh angels around u help bring em to NL. They are needed by insecured fellas who ain't man enough to go out wif d nwa mammy water babes. Haha!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
And it has... U did guess right...
Oya come and modify ur post.

Na as early as 4:00am u don dey nairaland abi?
LoL....sleep no gree me,,so wetin man go do tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by 5thNOTE: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.
are u not an actress?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin grin bad market
grin Real badt market bra.....but come oo! U be take am serious ni? Dis pikin sef, i sure say u beliv say Shakua na Pope first son.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: grin Real badt market bra.....but come oo! U be take am serious ni? Dis pikin sef, i sure say u beliv say Shakua na Pope first son.
I know am pass you na. I attended her T.M so serious bad market for u sir cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
I know am pass you na. I attended her T.M so serious bad market for u sir cheesy
Sure? By any chance ar u her hubby? If the ans is yes, i would like to take u on a challenge...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by fubbyy(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Show me 1.............. angry
he's saying the truth, among all my friends,the cute ones finds it hard getting girls o,its kinda ridiculous but very true

I've come across a pretty gurl who opened up to me that being pretty affects her seriously, many guys got intimidated talking to her,some believe its a waste of time approaching her that she must have plenty guys,while some thinks she will embarrass them, so only rich guys comes,use and dump them because they believe its their money that did the work

The op is 100% right

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Sure? By any chance ar u her hubby? If the ans is yes, i would like to take u on a challenge...
Yep sure and what kind of challenge E be like say Kirikiri dey hungry you undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by sanmtiago(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Lmao
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
Yep sure and what kind of challenge E be like say Kirikiri dey hungry you undecided
Hahahhaa! See fear fear. I neva even talk u do dea go gaga already...hian!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
''I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment''

OP you shouldn't have said that, that was a misguided statement. Real men don't kiss and tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.