Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… (41568 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Beautiful But Still Single... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Anacksunamun: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
jennylove7575: God knows marriage ain't for me..I don't believe in spending the rest of my life with one man. Repeating same routine daily. I was watching a TV documentary somedays ago, about how Hungarian families were forcing their kids into marriage at the age of 14yrs. I was indeed gutted at the child abuse..people should be able to have choice...marriage shouldn't be by force but by choice....I recently met this guy on Nairaland, last week we decided to meet up at the Westfield shopping centre...when we met, for 5mins he couldn't say one word. He was startled. When he eventually opened his mouth to speak he said I can't believe am standing with crazy jennylove of Nairaland shocked a very pleasant guy indeed....to be cont...... grin
@embolden, how's that any of our business, or in tandem with what this thread is all about?

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
mstik: #hugs him#
yeah am following your trend now grin
#holds her waist #

cheesy

Alright let's roll
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by AdeniyiA(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
hungryboy: I dont forget wetin i wan even talk sef
sorry o, ndo, na ur name cause am. oya go chop
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Notin wil happen if I didn't comment, its not an exam undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Give this r/ship story a rest...who wan single go single,who wan mingle go mingu
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by fubbyy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'll still say what I said in the previous thread,many beautiful girls are lonely not because they want to, neither is it their fault, the problem is from the society who see them as beautiful being, therefore put them on a pedestal point where no hand can reach

An average looking girl walking the street will get many approach because every guy believe she won't be hard for him to get,because of this she gets too many attention and has to turn many down, and a guy start wondering why this gurl would reject him, she did because too many are coming her way

A beautiful girl walk the street and no one approach her,many saw her but believe she must be difficult because many men would be on her case,even when she show the green light some men still ran away believing she must be up to something,and this breaks her heart leaving her lonely,even some of her fellow girls run away from her because of inferiority complex or believing she may block their ways

Now the rich guy comes in,talk to the girl and probably got her,dumped her after a while because he believe his money did the magic not him

In my conclusion,the previous thread's poster was actually right by his observations,many pretty girls are lonely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by mkoabiola: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
because d beautiful girls blv dey ar beautiful
D beautiful market is still in high demand
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
jhydebaba:

You don't mean it cheesy

Go and ask aunty bee (38years) that is still searching, she will tell you that it is a serious ish.

lol...pls marry aunt bee na....abi no be man you be?
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by pickabeau1: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
sirjohnson:

Noisome? Are you sure you know the meaning of noisome?

Are u sure u know d meaning..dude
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by pickabeau1: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
There was hope of FP na grin

Evulz
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by sirjohnson(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

Are u sure u know d meaning..dude

Yelp I do.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Padipadi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: is chimee cool
Omo iya mi kilon shele long time cheesy
notin much.
Mo wapa.
@ ur name, noted.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Konjour(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Everything that has being said on this thread could have been replies on the other thread.

Creating a thread just to counter what someone said in another thread is akin to breaking an egg

with an axe. At the end of the day, if you want to stay single till your breath your last, go ahead.

If you want to get married, choose wisely and do the damn thing. Some choices in life cannot be

enforced on you.

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: No one generalized the problem of beautiful single ladies to their attitude or deliverance cases...
That doesn't change the fact that beautiful girls(not all) come with a lot of character deformation...
It's ok to console yourself under the umbrella that, marriage ain't everything and all. Marriage has never been everything anyway, but in our society - its importance can't be over-emphasized.

Self-esteem is a personal ish, she shouldn't let anyone treat her less bc of her marital/relationship status...but then I know a lot of single ladies that say this same thing, then secretly be going for prayer sessions.
God bless u
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by chimerase2: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Padipadi:
notin much.
Mo wapa.
@ ur name, noted.
mo ti ri e jare o n gbadun baje cheesy
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Niseamaka(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tallesty1:

....... Physical appearance will attract a guy but inner beauty is what keeps him.

1000 likes
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Domaro: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
CONSOLATION FOR YOUR SINGLE MISERABLE
LIFE, ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE EXCEPT YOU HAVE SOME ... IN YOUR CUPBOARD. @FINE GIRLS, BE DECENT, BE NICE TO PEOPLE, DONT BE RUDE OR SAUCE. THERE IS NO WAY A REASONABLE MAN WONT COME BEGGING TO HAVE YOU AS A HELPER IN LIFE.

LIKES OF...

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by zeelo2014: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
hotwax:

The bolded is what hopelessly single ladies always want us to see.

However, I am not here to lash single ladies. We all have our problems. Even there are guys out there who are still single.

The problem is multifaceted
1. Some beautiful ladies find it difficult to keep their man. And when they fail, they still go about claiming to be in a relationship. They make people around them believe they in a serious relationship. This is physiologically linked with pride. They don't want people to look at them and say "You are this beautiful and still single. Is there anything wrong with you?". This further creates more problems for them, as men (serious ones) will see them as already engaged whereas, they are single.

2. Promiscuous life:- I have dated a beautiful lady...whenever, she is with me, she answer calls like a customer care personnel. She has like 300 guys on her bbm. She is always on her bbm 24-7. Do you expect me to marry someone like that? Trust me Jibike is still single till now. I have heard she is doing introduction for 3 times, all failing, those guys running away at the end of the day (like I did). Beauty is a gift from God, but if you let it get into your head, you are just a fck meat. I understand, the societal pressure on beautiful girls. Men want to leak their honey pot. But, they are all Market noise (Yoruba adage)

3. Womanhood and value: - If you are beautiful without character, then forget it. No man want to marry a nagging wife who is gonna make his life miserable for the end of his life. I cant marry a woman who will tempt me to beat her.
WHat most ladies dont know is, a moderate (not so beautiful or average) lady with good character is like a Gold. No man will resist that. Sorry to say, men derive the same pleasure from all virgi.nas. So basing marriage on having sex with a beautiful woman is childish. They all have the same hole...and a tight a hole is even better. So a beautiful with loose hole has not value. Men even want to marry a woman that will give him rest of mind. Not a flashy plastic men will be flocking around

I can continue to say on and on and on....

This post ends the thread. I couldn't agree more. everyone goodnight. Hotwax has concluded the thesis
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by sulmeza(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
hotwax:

The bolded is what hopelessly single ladies always want us to see.

However, I am not here to lash single ladies. We all have our problems. Even there are guys out there who are still single.

The problem is multifaceted
1. Some beautiful ladies find it difficult to keep their man. And when they fail, they still go about claiming to be in a relationship. They make people around them believe they in a serious relationship. This is physiologically linked with pride. They don't want people to look at them and say "You are this beautiful and still single. Is there anything wrong with you?". This further creates more problems for them, as men (serious ones) will see them as already engaged whereas, they are single.

2. Promiscuous life:- I have dated a beautiful lady...whenever, she is with me, she answer calls like a customer care personnel. She has like 300 guys on her bbm. She is always on her bbm 24-7. Do you expect me to marry someone like that? Trust me Jibike is still single till now. I have heard she is doing introduction for 3 times, all failing, those guys running away at the end of the day (like I did). Beauty is a gift from God, but if you let it get into your head, you are just a fck meat. I understand, the societal pressure on beautiful girls. Men want to leak their honey pot. But, they are all Market noise (Yoruba adage)

3. Womanhood and value: - If you are beautiful without character, then forget it. No man want to marry a nagging wife who is gonna make his life miserable for the end of his life. I cant marry a woman who will tempt me to beat her.
WHat most ladies dont know is, a moderate (not so beautiful or average) lady with good character is like a Gold. No man will resist that. Sorry to say, men derive the same pleasure from all virgi.nas. So basing marriage on having sex with a beautiful woman is childish. They all have the same hole...and a tight a hole is even better. So a beautiful with loose hole has not value. Men even want to marry a woman that will give him rest of mind. Not a flashy plastic men will be flocking around

I can continue to say on and on and on....

on point broda...bravo
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by pickabeau1: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
sirjohnson:

Yelp I do.

Hmm...Not sure...but let me humour u...so how did I misuse the word
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
beautiful girl/ugly girl/average looking girl with a bad azz attitude get the guys.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
AdeniyiA:
sorry o, ndo, na ur name cause am. oya go chop
***buahahahaha falls from palm tree
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
fubbyy: I'll still say what I said in the previous thread,many beautiful girls are lonely not because they want to, neither is it their fault, the problem is from the society who see them as beautiful being, therefore put them on a pedestal point where no hand can reach

An average looking girl walking the street will get many approach because every guy believe she won't be hard for him to get,because of this she gets too many attention and has to turn many down, and a guy start wondering why this gurl would reject him, she did because too many are coming her way

A beautiful girl walk the street and no one approach her,many saw her but believe she must be difficult because many men would be on her case,even when she show the green light some men still ran away believing she must be up to something,and this breaks her heart leaving her lonely,even some of her fellow girls run away from her because of inferiority complex or believing she may block their ways

Now the rich guy comes in,talk to the girl and probably got her,dumped her after a while because he believe his money did the magic not him

In my conclusion,the previous thread's poster was actually right by his observations,many pretty girls are lonely
you're so on point.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nonsense post.

God created them male and female.

If you don't marry, please don't have sex. Don't have kids too. Since your parents were married to have you. Society is losing it.

Only the insolent, the intolerant, the weird, the vile, the player and the manipulator will placate himself/herself for being single..

4 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Sammyblaq(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol...pls marry aunt bee na....abi no be man you be?
u wan recieve news of a headless baby¿...
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Eyop: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
dreyjacs: beautiful girl/ugly girl/average looking girl with a bad azz attitude get the guys.
Really
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by calobinna(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin
Your Energy is Charming cheesy
I've been reading the comments to know your motive and the kind of support u've been talking about. i see u support jennylove7575 opinion....dats not good, ur write up kinda mislead me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.