Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77624 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2014
The night after your wedding when you deflowered her there is blessings that comes with the flesh and untouched blood of hers.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by F117A: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Taking into consideration,some special sets of guys who have these "fetish" for sexually experienced or high mileage women,99% of guys would go for virgins.
It's a no brainer actually.
Choosing between an untouched woman and the sexually experienced one,all things being equal.
That is one of the easiest choices a man can make.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Seye25(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Xsenga: THANK GOD. smiley
that what??
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SILVA112(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2014
I'm 1 grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Diaz a rship btw Virginity n stinginess. Generally Virgin are not generous. If they are they won't be virgin still.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ayorins(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2014
4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love
with any and all persons ho comes her way the
way non-virgin do and therefore make some
avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not
blind; it has some sense, although it may be a
little vision impaired.

@poster, this is out of it.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by femmysin(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2014
All those girls wey dey use alom sef na virgins?

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ayorins(m): 1:04am On Sep 24, 2014
OdenigboAroli: The night after your wedding when you deflowered her there is blessings that comes with the flesh and untouched blood of hers.

Neva heard of dat b4.
#Nice

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by musiwa95: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2014
One Advantage is that they are my first candidate.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Rebuke: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2014
merieam16: Nice 1 @op buh partially true
-----Could yhu please help me understand anything partially true there? "Serve God with all yhur heart".....highly controversial! Permit me to rebuke yhu for diz ungodly comment.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by marriedvirgin: 1:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Lacomus: Abeg person wer d use alom na virgin ?

hahahahahahahahaahahahha why you dey too make me laf like this
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2014
CoolHunk: Nice. But you're very wrong on your STI and pregrancy stance: virgins can get STIs, and they can also get pregnant. The chances are very low; but the possibility is alive and well. smiley
. . . but not through sex.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by xp17(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2014
rokiatu: And the disadvantages are?
1-the husband wouldn't want her around hoes like ^^, which is still an advantage.

2-the husband got to spend more money appreciating his mother in law for a job well done

3- haters will go and die

4- people like ^^ who lost theirs for plantain chips (kpekere) will still come to eat jellof rice on her wedding day.

5- hoes like ^^ will lure around her husband, convincing him that his virgin wife is a learner.

6- when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2014
2romantic: They r all through

nice post.

I wish our Nairaland babes would keep themselves and stay away from sex till their wedding night.

But d ones that r already deflowered should stop sex and turn to secondary virgins.

And you should abstain & stick to ur wife
Virgins who end up marrying their 1st partner are lucky
But some become victims of life against their wish,I hate rapist wit a passion
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by marriedvirgin: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Well i would talk from experience that this doesn't work all the time.I stand to be corrected if i'm going wrong here.I married still a virgin at 28 and very good looking too but i was being cheated upon by my spouse day in day out.I have never cheated,i learned all tricks you need to do to satisfy your partner in bed but no change from my partner's cheating and i finally abandoned the marriage.I didn't did not abandon the marriage inorder to run into the arms of another lover.This is the time i instead need to commit myself to God because i believe this are really the end times.I have not divorced my partner because i know God hates divorce but i don't plan to ever go back to my partner because the hurt was unbearable.I don't plan to ever re-marry either.This goes to say that you may be a good person but you can equally be unfortunate and fall in bad hands.
My stand is that i would never judge those who are not virgins or praise those who are virgins.It is your personal decision to stay pure.All i can say is that we all should fear God in everything we do and respect ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by hunter21(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2014
well.. you know what they say about tokunbo car shock absorbers
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by youngds: 1:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Dolemite:

The same can be said as advantages for masterbation. grin grin

P.S
Man was created to procreate, sex is completely natural, that is why young males have wet dreams in their teens and we females 'ripen' in our teens too, it's all natural

lol... badt girl
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jamesandrew(m): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2014
I disagree with this post for the following reasons:

1. It points out that as virgins, one could not contact STDs such as HIV. Well, this is almost true. Let's ignore for a moment that there are other ways of contacting HIV, not having sex drastically reduces this chance. However, what gives STDs is not sex, it is sex with an infected person! As couples, you will never contact STD if you have sex with just one uninfected partner! (or anyone for that matter who is not infected). So instead of telling youths not to have sex at all and be virgins, is it not more fruitful to preach faithfulness to one spouse (married or unmarried)? And by the way, science has shown us many ways of preventing these diseases. Tell me guys, many of you reading this have had sex numerous times. How many of you have HIV?

2. Unwanted pregnancies: The post claims that there was no way a virgin could get pregnant. Let us ignore for a minute the falsehood in this statement as even virgins can get pregnant through artificial insemination. But wait, what happened to condoms and other forms of contraceptives, or even the age long withdrawal method?

4 Lust: I wonder what point OP is trying to make here. Virgins are quite as lustful as any girl around. Some of them engage in MouthAction and cunninglingus but refrain from penetration which is deceptive and hypocritical to say the least.

5. Early marriage: OP asserts that virgins married early. Really? Who has been recording the statistics? If anything, virgins would marry late because their virginity restrains them from entering into relationships!

I don't advocate random and uncontrolled sex, but come on, a little sex, even if with just one partner should not be condemned.

The rest of the post is filled with baseless points ranging from how virgins don't have problems getting married to how beautiful they are grin. I don't see the need to comment on those.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I've noticed that girls hardly comment on threads on virginity. The few that do are virgins. This alone makes me feel their regret of being deflowered.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by youngds: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2014
jennylove7575: Thank u op...this is what I have been telling my man..I want to keep my virginity because my body is for the lord...I don't want to be opened just yet..until the lord say so.. smiley

hahahahaha..... i pray o
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18am On Sep 24, 2014
femmysin: All those girls wey dey use alom sef na virgins?
Please, could you explain this alom of a thing? I'm hearing it for the first time.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Climax4: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls i need an info on when OAU will start the sale of their PGD form
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by sheniqua: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2014
steadyguy: i came across this wonderful blog online

very interesting and engaging

and its written in pure PIDGIN ENGLISH

the name is life4yankee

its a must see, you will enjoy the stories in this blog

Shatap
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIsĀ·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?

Oga i no go lie for u o, na true talk b this. You free up ur wife a little. You dont go around investigating every of her close friends cos you will always trust her.
For my own side na the only thing wey woman wey i call wife fit use remote mi o pass juju sef! wetin b juju sef? That one pass juju by far! Virginity is like a crown and a scepter of power.
Personally I can trust my wife if she's not one but i will always sleep with one eye open! Because "onu n'eriwala eriwa a digo committed"

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lastpage: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2014
THIS POST IN UTTER CRAP!

Though l support "keeping your virginity" if you feel like but the reasons given here are mere conjectures and a figment of the poster's imagination!

Imagine saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for a virgin to have STD's!
I know of an 8yr old pry two pupil who had STD just by sitting on the same "Water Closet" seat previously used by an adult.... and that was how she caught! But she is a Virgin!! shocked shocked

There is a difference between saying "Staying a Virgin reduces the risk of contacting some diseases that are sexually transmitted" than saying it is impossible, abi grammar na your problem?

And did it occur to you that married virgins might find sexual relationship with their spouse, difficult, incompatible, or even frigid, due to lack of "prior experience"?
We all know how awkward our first experience was... and a few down the line, before we became "experts"! grin grin undecided

Now, l am not talking about "multiple escapades" when l say "experience".

I think the watch-word should be "MODERATION" in anything we do.

Jeez!

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I've noticed that girls hardly comment on threads on virginity. The few that do are virgins. This alone makes me feel the regret being deflowered.
I feel ur pain sis, but nothing spoil yet. Just be good and good things will follow u.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Bifwoli: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2014
These are not advantages,they are one's OPINIONS that are dangerously generalized.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 24, 2014
marriedvirgin: Well i would talk from experience that this doesn't work all the time.I stand to be corrected if i'm going wrong here.I married still a virgin at 28 and very good looking too but i was being cheated upon by my spouse day in day out.I have never cheated,i learned all tricks you need to do to satisfy your partner in bed but no change from my partner's cheating and i finally abandoned the marriage.I didn't did not abandon the marriage inorder to run into the arms of another lover.This is the time i instead need to commit myself to God because i believe this are really the end times.I have not divorced my partner because i know God hates divorce but i don't plan to ever go back to my partner because the hurt was unbearable.I don't plan to ever re-marry either.This goes to say that you may be a good person but you can equally be unfortunate and fall in bad hands.
My stand is that i would never judge those who are not virgins or praise those who are virgins.It is your personal decision to stay pure.All i can say is that we all should fear God in everything we do and respect ourselves.
Very unfortunate my sister. The truth is that any man who sees sleeping around as adventure will always remain a cheat! God will see u thru cos its really a serious tryin time for u.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by virginboy1(m): 4:47am On Sep 24, 2014
A Proud Virgin...

Konji pls leave me alone for now
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by nifton(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Guy na only she,she,she i dey see hia oo,wat of he,he,he,we no get guys wey be virgins again?Ur topic was not gender specific but d write up jst focused on d female folks.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Missmossy(f): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Wow! I love thischeesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.