Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77631 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OGANTAP(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
I HATE VIRGIN AND MARRIEGE,I WANT MY WOMAN TO B ACTIVE IN BED..B4 I GO ON MARRIEGE STYLE WIT GAL I ALL MAKE SURE HER HIDING TINS HAV REVEAL TO ME A BIT...I WONT MARRY A GAL WHOM I DONT KNW HER BED PARTERN...ONCE I GOT MARRIED I WANNA B A PERFECT MAN ND NOT TO GO OUTSIDE BCUX I DONT ENJOY MY WOMAN IN BED !

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by cecildeeva: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am one,and am proud of it.u all free to say wat eva u like dou,anyways am new in d house.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
tuffgongjo: Those gals wey dem dey fvck for Arseee nko?but not d virginalllll nko?
some guys no get experience .... th best bj of my life was from a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by undenied: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
The funny thing is that most virgins i have met don't want to marry virgin men. Wish i could grab a screen shot of a lady who married a virgin and asked me to not to marry a virgin,or disvirgin the girl first before i marry her,i asked her why,she replied "you don't wanna find out". I also knew a woman who married as a virgin,a few months after her wedding she started sleeping around. True "abstinance" has it advantages,its all in the mind,purity in its trueness is a soul thing. Some virgins are just walking time bombs. To be honest I'd rather marry a non virgin that has values ,ethics,principles and is really HOT,wey sabi wink

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by bennyemmy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
eckersley: Virginity is for males and females. But this article is skewed/slanted towards female. Its a good piece. But endeavour to correct this notion [of virginity being a female thing]u conveyed throughout the article.
I'm a 30yr old virgin guy and will remain so till marriage. God has helped me thus far.

thumbz up bro

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
virgins are good for sacrifices in nollywood movies lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Dolemite(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
benswagtt: yea... We hav... Am scared of u... I dnt jst knw y..... Dere was 1 of ur post dat gave me a shock

Not my intention to shock, what was is please? I am really a fun person to be around (my friends say so anyway), lets hear what gave you shock.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmmm...**sighs**...

Honestly, it is not easy....One of the hardest thing to do in this present age or century is to be celibate....You get distracted, you are always tempted from different sides, etc...

I also do not blame non-virgins....Most are victims of circumstances....Most do not believe in its uniqueness....Most are brought up in a really harsh environment....

To me, Virginity is special...To some people, it is a normal thing....I think the major koko or contributing factor is 'true love'....
Exactly, the world has changed, any 30+ virgin around now...you are OYO....Abeg, cut off limit should be age 24. But, that said, sex is overated. and topics like this. If you can keep it fine, but if you are over 30 and bragging around about still being a virgin

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

As long as she's not a 40yr old Virgin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
gmyguy:
Exactly, the world has changed, any 30+ virgin around now...you are OYO....Abeg, cut off limit should be age 24. But, that said, sex is overated. and topics like this. If you can keep it fine, but if you are over 30 and bragging around about still being a virgin

over 30 years old virgin must be suffering from worworness syndrome.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Eyop: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
gmyguy: lol, what does it profit you to be a virgin and have an attitude your partner can't stand
Exactly,virginity is good if one is lucky to meet with one that has all the qualities he needs in a lady but shouldn't be the number one factor. I don't care if a lady is a virgin or not but she should portray all the qualities i need in a lady,then i will gladly take it to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.
you are on a long thing if you think no man must have seen ur dear virgin nude or she hasnt seen or touched a cock before.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by benswagtt(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dolemite:

Not my intention to shock, what was is please? I am really a fun person to be around (my friends say so anyway), lets hear what gave you shock.
sumtyn lyk.... I love the devil... Ur eyes too, i love dem bt am scared of it..
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by bennyemmy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gaidenk: The funny thing is that most virgins i have met don't want to marry virgin men. Wish i could grab a screen shot of a lady who married a virgin and asked me to not to marry a virgin,or disvirgin the girl first before i marry her,i asked her why,she replied "you don't wanna find out". I also knew a woman who married as a virgin,a few months after her wedding she started sleeping around. True "abstinance" has it advantages,its all in the mind,purity in its trueness is a soul thing. Some virgins are just walking time bombs. To be honest I'd rather marry a non virgin that has values ,ethics,principles and is really HOT,wey sabi wink

guy na u i agree with o...mst virgin fmales dnt wanna marry a virgin male nd if u tke ur tym to find out d reason y its bcuz dy nid an expert 2 gve dem totat satisfaction......as 4 me virgin or no virgin im in sufa ah luv ya
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by spotmataz: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
tmanuelle: On the point No. 10, in as much as I will agree with you that a virgin will be highly respected by her man in marriage, I disagree with your conclusion. Virginity doesn't make a marriage, it's your qualities, your values. That you are a virgin as at the time of wedding does not make you a good wife.
. Yes, this and some other point are really not correct. Not discrediting Virginity but it takes a whole lot more than just being a virgin to have these things. Character, good and healthy self esteem, humility and more all have a part to play..

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
lordnammy: Most virgins also prospers in life than non virgins
where did you get this from .... you got a R and D centre in ur house?

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
majekdom2: where did you get this from .... you got a R and D centre in ur house?
LOL
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by harffie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
hoyinkansola: nice post.. very true
Ye....can't even marry non-virgin!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Bitojoe(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xsenga: YES. smiley

God has answered my prayer. abeg,i want marry you.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by That2: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
eckersley: Virginity is for males and females. But this article is skewed/slanted towards female. Its a good piece. But endeavour to correct this notion [of virginity being a female thing]u conveyed throughout the article.
I'm a 30yr old virgin guy and will remain so till marriage. God has helped me thus far.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
For 13 advantages of virginity, there are over 26 disadvantages of virginity. Nature didnt fix a time-line, we did.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ibnquasale(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

When u grow up, then u will understand that there's more to marriage than sex. I pity ur life and not that of d bad girl u desire for urself

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tuffgongjo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
majekdom2: some guys no get experience .... th best bj of my life was from a virgin.
OMG who thought her?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by okotv(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
its very saddening to hear people who probably or because of lack of self control have lost their God given pride troll those who have not.....I don't even know what someone who is not married is doing with another person who they are not married to. Keep yourself pure or better still abstain from ALL appearance if evil...kudos to all the virgins in the house although our present word is sexually motivated nevertheless by Gods grace we would stand.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Xsenga(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: sayundecided
I BE VIRGIN NA. grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Xsenga(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
bennyemmy:

lwkmd o...shuoo y d tnk God?..re u stil a virgin?
YES YES YES.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Dolemite(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
benswagtt: sumtyn lyk.... I love the devil... Ur eyes too, i love dem bt am scared of it..

Lol, guy you serious? tongue well I do not believe in the devil or God, so that comment I made was tongue in cheek. tongue tongue

P.S
Don't be scared homie. grin grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by bennyemmy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
marry a virgin nd nurse her pussy on ur honeymoon night beta get sum cotton wools and methylated spirit close to ur king syd bed....lolz grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIsĀ·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?
every single thing u mentioned is flawed.

1) anal sex doesn't make u less of a virgin but u are also very exposed to the risks of STI.

2) what has HIV got to do with virginity? Get ur facts right, sex isn't the only way the virus is contacted.

3) a girl in osun state was a victim of this two years ago. Google it, u'll know there are mistakes while making out that can get a virgin pregnant, without any form of sex.

4) a virgin doesn't fall in love with all who comes her way u say! Lmao, virgins are ever curious and majority of them are gullible coz they are unexposed.

5) lust? shocked shocked virgins are worse. That burning desire is constantly present, they might suppress it, but trust me, there are times when they'd rip off ur clothes if given the chance. You need to see virgins uploading numerous nude selfies online.

6) read what you posted, virginity has nothing to do with perseverance, it's about doctrine.

7) so, it is difficult for a non-virgin to get married? Question; who marries the prostitutes? Lmao, see this guy sha.

cool this one got me laughing. Virgins and non-virgins are always excited and scared when their wedding dates draw up close. I don't see the point in this. Even my grandma who finally did church wedding, more like a blessed marriage after 45 years of marriage was overjoyed before and after the church blessing. See dancing. cheesy

9) fun? So inability to break the hymen to enjoy matrimonial sex is fun? Dude, u need to check ur definition of "FUN".

10) virginity ends on the wedding night. Virginity doesn't buttress fidelity, so how does this correlate to having lasting marriages? So a virgin who has a bad attitude towards her husband gets to live through a quarrel-free marriage? I laugh u with style.

11) I'll tell u the flaws in this post when u explain to us the meaning of "true virgin". I nur know say grade 2 and chinco virgins dey o. grin

12) I fear this one o, it's comprehendable if the girl/lady has had numerous abortions or used excessive pills, but I don't see how having sex a billion times affects fertility of any female specie in the universe.

13) beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Virginity isn't innocence, a virgin can be a psychopath or a mass murderer.

I know u did not come up with this, but the fact u posted it means u go along with the source. Every single thing is flawed. #peace

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by benswagtt(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dolemite:

Lol, guy you serious? tongue well I do not believe in the devil or God, so that comment I made was tongue in cheek. tongue tongue

P.S
Don't be scared homie. grin grin
but u knw dey exists ryt?

Nd hw can sum1 make u believe dey do
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
A virgin does not connote a good girl that can give you happiness and rest of mind. if you get married to a virgin , her attitude may lead to a divorce . I am not saying it is bad to be a virgin . it shouldn't just be a priority or pre requisite for marriage. I was in a relationship with a virgin for quite sometime and I can tell you some are only keeping it because they want to brag to their parents when getting married not keeping it for you , and so , expect anything after it is gone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.