Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43296 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lukedan75(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
i also did many tinz for love,,,,,,i remembered when i was serving, i will leave my ppa spending about 17 hours to my hometown to see my woman,,hmmm. Is all part of life
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: lolz for what?
for dating,I like u.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AriDsexy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy:

EWwwww groSss! You actually did that
Let me ask u this quick question.....if a guy dt truly loves u and u also have d same feelings for him,uses ur toothbrush,what will u do,throw d toothbrush away?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Let me ask u this quick question.....if a guy dt truly loves u and u also have d same feelings for him,uses ur toothbrush,what will u do,throw d toothbrush away?

Crazy stuff one does for love.. The prayer is: Hope it doesn't land one in an unending trouble
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Missyetty(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow, dats 2ru love
Abee79: 7th September 2001, during the first Jos (Plateau State) crisis. I trekked from University of Jos (Bauchi Road) to check whether all was well with my girlfriend who lived near Hillcrest School - (about 9 Km) - AMIDST THE FIGHT, BLOOD, DEAD BODIES, SMOKE, GUNSHOTS, PANDEMONIUM, e.t.c. Only to meet another guy chilling at her place!
the sorrow I felt that day can only be imagined . . . cry
I almost got killed on my way back home. I Had to FLEE from an angry mob of armed youths.
>>>All because of "Love"!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
I went to church twice a week in school just to get her.. She gave me that condition and I obeyed it for 2 years..

Mind you, I was that egbo smoking student in school that everyone knew and nobody ever confronted as I had a special drug free zone near the hostel that nobody ever trespassed. I still remember the first time I showed up for Tuesday and Thursday service in school, all those born again freaks were terrified of my presence until they realised why I was there and then they all started being jealous of her.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lukedan75(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Maybe they derive twisted pleasure when we are must vulnerable.. I just wish it wasn't so. That's why one has to pray seriously to find the girl that would be worth it..
serious prayers, i tel U

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AriDsexy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Crazy stuff one does for love.. The prayer is: Hope it doesn't land one in an unending trouble
Seriously,I asked that question cos it happened to me,I didn't do it though,my ex did,couldn't throw d brush away inspite of d fact dt I get irritated at stuffs like that,I continued using my brush and even felt good inside.

That's the crazy thing the op is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by bettydee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy Stayed back in school during semester break just so that he won't be lonely....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by mideoti(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
febby419: I remembered running under the rain to her house because she told me that she will be travelling for post utme, I begging her not to go

Bros, u be enemy of progress nii?
Chai!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by nosike3(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Having s*x without condom!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
salomycruz: jumped my school fence(boarding) on vals day to go give him a val gift in convenant uni...which he never appreciated...if i hear say i pass ordinary door now for any guy..
He didn't appreciate it simply because you were in love with the wrong person. That's why I tell people I cannot fall in love with someone that doesn't love me. My esteem won't just allow me. Make sure you date only does that truly cherish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mekyno(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
haha....because u no get option dan to bliv him
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by kunleee(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do transfer my nysc allawee savings to her account for her to help keep for me.

She got d free hand to withdraw from it

At d end of nysc,no accountability from her.na what she gave me I received
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by eugrin(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
nothing. Cos i dnt know what love entails.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
bettydee: cheesy Stayed back in school during semester break just so that he won't be lonely....
chai! Girls can lie o! As if you didn't enjoy every every
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
bettydee: cheesy Stayed back in school during semester break just so that he won't be lonely....

Lord have mercy on what you both did during that time.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
chai! Girls can lie o! Was that your only reason for staying back? As if you didn't enjoy every every
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
-turn down sex advances made towards me* i know imma regret this one*
-climb ova his fence at 11:30 at night
-met his mom
-kiss in public
- let him go through ma chats,looking for god knows what
-showing the password and pattern lock to my fone every three days.
-HOT GUY LIKE MOI ACTUALLY GETTING JEALOUS AND RESTLESS OVA ....
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by bettydee(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Olutola88: chai! Girls can lie o! Was that your only reason for staying back? As if you didn't enjoy every every

What do you expect? So you want other girls to keep him company for me abi.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by mideoti(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer:

Yea you are right... Some even said that I was afraid to ask real girls out that was why I settled for a blind one...one thing I know is that we both were blind then.. She was naturally blind while I was blinded by love also... So crazy abi

That's super cute, are u guys still together now?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by MadCow1: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
bettydee:

That's what's up... grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by nisholanoah: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
he made me to do some stupid stuff like, sex chat though i dont really like that but need to that with him since he likes it...
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
symbian03:

That's a song actually...
Meatloaf.... right?

Haha, yep! Good catch!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Seriously,I asked that question cos it happened to me,I didn't do it though,my ex did,couldn't throw d brush away inspite of d fact dt I get irritated at stuffs like that,I continued using my brush and even felt good inside.

That's the crazy thing the op is talking about.

Well, its one of the experiences one passes through..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
STENON: Sharing My Foodstuff and school Pocket money with him while he was broke and searching for Job.

Gone are those days....
that wouldn't be considered crazy if you did for the right person
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
bettydee:

lol! Can you see now
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
mideoti:

That's super cute, are u guys still together now?

As friends, Yes but lovers, No... Got her sight back at indian hospital and continued her Education there...I just wish that someday I will see her again and look into her eyes and say to her, am that guy that loved you when the whole world never cared for you..... She's flexing her sight now with another guy over there at mumbia... Such is life..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by uchdollar111: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wrote exams for her. Anyway, why
don't you check out
www.myeventsgallery.com and sign up
before the official launch party!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer:

As friends, Yes but lovers, No... Got her sight back at indian hospital and continued her Education there...I just wish that someday I will see her again and look into her eyes and say to her, am that guy that loved you when the whole world never cared for you..... She's flexing her sight now with another guy over there at mumbia... Such is life..

Ehyah.. That would have been a perfect love story..anyway sha, you sef go flex.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.