Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43330 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by understatement: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
haha!broda..na my topic u steal con gada likes 4 here..don't 4get everything we are doing..kkkk*raises eyebrow*..www.nairaland.com/1925418/imagine-pastor-ask-buy-him..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by emmy02(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: Each time I cough I deposit in her mouth to swallow grin. I encourage u guys to try it its fun

Eeewh... U dated a goat i guess.

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
zyzxx: Jump from 5 building stories just to prove Hw I love her cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
#iamJoking

Why are you lying? Was I not the one begging you not to jump?? grin

#Idoncatcham grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
The craziest thing I will say I've done in the name of love is ever falling in love with blind girl... A lot of people called me all sort of names then but I know I was under the spell of love.. It was indeed a crazy act but i enjoyed every bit of it cos she sees me as her eyes....

13 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Dbestmax(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
D last thing I did for Luv I can still remember was in ma last days in colledge years back...wen I took a sweet 6 strokes of d cain for a gal I loved in class...

I said sweet cos wen d flogging was goin on i could only hear name whispered in ma head @ d sound of every stroke of d cain....It wz thrilling

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Dbestmax(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
emmy02:

Eeewh... U dated a goat i guess.
Goat??
Nope...I'ld say he dated a trash can

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Allansmith: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm...cant stop smiling at my phone reading different crazy things we do for love

Anyway,Some yrs ago i remember this neighbour i had a crush on but couldnt tell though we were very close (Face-Me-I-Face you compound)..I took an expensive birthday card someone sent to my elder sister and peeled her name(my sister's) off carefully with blade and wrote my neighbours name on it and presented it to my neighbour....Days after her birthday her elder brother saw the card and said it was so nice but the card was presented to someone else before it was presented to her and she answered the brother that she thought as much...I kept mute and felt lyk a fool cos we were together when the brother walked up to us...I always peep from our curtain for days to ensure she wasnt there before i run out without her seeing me...I also should add that i always woke up very early after that incident to have my bath early before she wakes up and my mum kept wondering why i took to having my bath very early in the morning....

Mumu things we do all in the name of love... grin

8 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by idu1(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer: The craziest thing I will say I've done in the name of love is ever falling in love with blind girl... A lot of people called me all sort of names then but I know I was under the spell of love.. It was indeed a crazy act but i enjoyed every bit of it cos she sees me as her eyes....
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by kinggsammy: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Stole Peak Milk from my mum[color=#000099][/color] super market....because of her...

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer: The craziest thing I will say I've done in the name of love is ever falling in love with blind girl... A lot of people called me all sort of names then but I know I was under the spell of love.. It was indeed a crazy act but i enjoyed every bit of it cos she sees me as her eyes....

That's top class Romance bro.. But some people might think you're dating her out of pity..

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by zyzxx(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Why are you lying? Was I not the one begging you not to jump?? grin

#Idoncatcham grin
bros I for jump dat day ooo if not for u help cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy thank u so much
btw hope d baby follow u ome dat day? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Back in 2012 I was living in Bradford and working in Manchester and she was in York. That's how one day, ontop forming Mr Spontaneous Romantic Lover Man, I woke up at 4am and drove 70 miles to York to pick her up from her house in Acomb to York Hospital where she worked which is just a 10 minute bus ride from her house.
Reason: she had been complaining about waiting outside for the bus in the cold early in the morning.
So I drove 70 miles to York, from the M62 to the M1 Northbound and then the A64 to pick her majesty up from Acomb to York Hospital.
Meanwhile work was to start for me at 8.30 and by 6, I was still in York so I got on the road and hugged the speed limit all the way to Manchester from York which is a distance of about 140 miles (230km). Got to work just in time.

Meanwhile this Zimbabwean asha.wo I was burning £1.30/litre petrol for was busy setting p with one silly mixed race kid like that.

If I hear anybody talk say Naija girls bad, na slap I go use reply am. Since I've been back home, I've not seen any Naija girl that has mental problems like those lost-identity Africans in England.

15 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
kinggsammy: Stole Peak Milk from my mum[color=#000099][/color] super market....because of her...

Was she short of blood? Why you no tiff malt join and do like Okpa... grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2014
idu1: Are u serious?

For real... Though she has gotten her sight back but not in the country any more...

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2014
zyzxx: bros I for jump dat day ooo if not for u help cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy thank u so much
btw hope d baby follow u ome dat day? cheesy

Follow me? Nooo.. So you will be the one begging me not to jump Nooo sir tongue

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

That's top class Romance bro.. But some people might think you're dating her out of pity..

Yea you are right... Some even said that I was afraid to ask real girls out that was why I settled for a blind one...one thing I know is that we both were blind then.. She was naturally blind while I was blinded by love also... So crazy abi

6 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Yea you are right... Some even said that I was afraid to ask real girls out that was why I settled for a blind one...one thing I know is that we both were blind then.. She was naturally blind while I was blinded by love also... So crazy abi??

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by smatadex(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Frankestein08: You mean like driving 17hrs just to hug her & go back undecided

This one no be ordinary love na juju love.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by smatadex(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

Witch dey chop for ur head

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Daareal: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: Telling her to bath for me. shocked cheesy shocked
hmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by remebombom: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2014
used dsame toothbrush and bathing sponge, massaged her waist with my face towel, told my mom I was goin 2 benin when I was actually going to Uyo to c her, sent her money and I was broke, believed her even tho I knew she was lying etc

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer:

Yea you are right... Some even said that I was afraid to ask real girls out that was why I settled for a blind one...one thing I know is that we both were blind then.. She was naturally blind while I was blinded by love also... So crazy abi??

People will always talk but as crazy as it sounds, I just like the sound of it..

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by YinkaDiva(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2014
I v done lots of crazy things for luv.
There was this day I sneaked out of the house to see him.I was 19 then.At around 12am I was still with him and my dad started calling.He asked me where I was.I lied dt I went to buy drugs.When I got home my dad beat me blue and black.Only for me to see him d next day and he didn't even ask me how it went wt my dad.

Sumoda tyms he will just decide to stop talking to me.It cud go on for weeks.And I will continue crying and begging him.And he will just tell me dt he has a reason for not talking to me.dt I v not done anything wrong
There was a day he told me he was broke and all I had was N1,500 and I gave him everything.
crazy times.I just kp smiling every time I remember those days.

7 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by moufan: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"
hahahahaha,o boy u too funny.×continues laughing× kikikikiki.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
satope1: what an irony...

lol.. and here your name sake would want an arguemrnt but one she's always winning. I am learning not to argue anymore. Too much of it is not healthy for us..

I guess your guy has learnt the hard way that you can never win an argument with a lady so his usual withdrawal.

I can understand buh a lil argument is fun, u know.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2014
I actually sold my White Bold2 in year 2010 just to clear her debt and in return, she paid half of my school fees..

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by banmaster(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Been a muslim, I use to attend sunday service and wednesday evening service coz I'm crazy in love, what's do I get at last ? #breakup#

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by mindworx: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
We were in school. A night before her birthday, i told her i was going to do her bath the next day. So, i woke up, boiled water and poured in a big cooler and took it to the doorstep at her house, placed a birthday card on the cooler. I trekked 20 mins as early as 5am ..

Wow, dats crazy ... na me be dis?

I've done loverboy stuffs o ...

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by salomycruz: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
jumped my school fence(boarding) on vals day to go give him a val gift in convenant uni...which he never appreciated...if i hear say i pass ordinary door now for any guy..

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2014
TyHadebimpe:

I can understand buh a lil argument is fun, u know.
Most ladies don't know that. ..guys have heated arguements and don't nurture hard feeings afterwards. The next minute you see them laughing and would have forgotten things they even said during such.

but for a lady. Just a single word and they would start sulking and start holding things against you. so why try?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Pdizzle(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
i like this thread, everyman has been in love at least once in his life and its a good feeling. No matter how it turns out the experience is worth it. When i think about those times i just laugh..

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by STENON(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Sharing My Foodstuff and school Pocket money with him while he was broke and searching for Job.

Gone are those days....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.