Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43329 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joanpinkie(f): 4:22am On Sep 30, 2014
using the same toothbrush with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by jeffizy(m): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2014
dtina: Wasn't crazy thou#kindastupid#...wishing 2 secretly get preggy 4 him.
[size=17pt] grin [/size]
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 30, 2014
The Day Yu Just hear ..... ..'m tayad of this relationship,probably we do sometin better tha could help us and i said what im say na break up ooh' #Cried Like Hell..........I didnt eat dinner was forminq no appetite.......Formed for breakfast also said m not eatinq.......When Hunqer came, It was with full force and by then no food in the pot again........I just had to soak qarri without suqar no qroundnut coz no time to find those ones be4 i die of hunqer #Wont happen again ThO.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Opiosko: 4:31am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
Na, ya very wrong here. U can't believe something u already know to be a lie. U were simply too weak minded to act on ur conviction.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 4:36am On Sep 30, 2014
joanpinkie: using the same toothbrush with him

EWwwww groSss! You actually did that
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Crixina(f): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2014
gidjah: HAD to go write an exams for her using a female name in d exam hall,imagine what happened when d waec supervisor called 'victoria juliete okon'and a husky male voice replied 'PRESENT SIR'!!IT WAS ON A POLICE LEVEL ALL TRU DAT PERIOD !!
guy why u wan make me laff wake my neighbours for this kind tym naw?

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wahles(m): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Uhmnn#well I fink mine is rather odd...
We were both on camping, had a fight and trying to b d man and nt beg, 2days straight I kept saying 'no worry she ll beg first' mehn d 3rd day she was acting all I don't care. Wen night reach I told sumn1 to kal her 4 me nd threatened to jump of d storey building we were# d rest was history sha#winks ;DUhmnn#well I fink mine is rather odd...
We were both on camping, had a fight and trying to b d man and nt beg, 2days straight I kept saying 'no worry she ll beg first' mehn d 3rd day she was acting all I don't care. Wen night reach I told sumn1 to kal her 4 me nd threatened to jump of d storey building we were# d rest was history sha#winks
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by timilehing(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any
What's crazy in these??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by englishmart(m): 5:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Giving her enough money, and telling my sisters I don't have money.

This is silly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by pyyxxaro: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Dancing Skelewu ontop Onitsha bridge just to proof I Love her cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by RFella(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2014
My ex, a calabar girl....I once slept in the Unizik clinic with the full wrath of the mosquitoes descending on me while she was on admission there...lolsss

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by RFella(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2014
joanpinkie: using the same toothbrush with him

Hahahahahaha!!! Chaii....reminds me of a girl I once dated, after bleeping, she"ll say let's kneel down and pray oh, dat she feels guilty....lolsss
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by vizboy(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2014
sending her recharge cards
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Telling her to bath for me. shocked cheesy shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2014
nassyblue:

Seriously Washing clothes and undies
That aint love bro.
Kian..what is it?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by khiaa(f): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

I'm guilty of doing #4 when my ex was asleep and I was bored. grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by korres00(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Saying "I luv yu", dat won't happen again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2014
All this look alien to me, doing all those for feelings, Love is a feeling or emotions that can be activated by certain trait of thoughts , I don't think that is Love... It's Obsession....

I try my best not to be obsessed or addicted to a particular thought...

Heading to 30 and never had a girl cover up my axx..

All is felling never a reality.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Neddyogu(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: Each time I cough I deposit in her mouth to swallow grin. I encourage u guys to try it its fun
U dey find person wey u wan kill abi?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Domwiz4all(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Completely trusting her believing she would never cheat on me no matter Wat. we are married now and d trust is restored

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2014
...Now to me Trust is crazy....Back then twas a normal thing....I trusted the nigga....Twas the craziest thing have ever done....
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by danbrowndmf(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2014
debrihachi:
wah did she shave? cmon don't b shy
she shaved ur favourite place in ur boifwend bodycheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Infomizer(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Staying chaste even while I wasn't getting any muffin from her and I wad being offered in a faraway land.

Indirectly "begging" her not to break up with me.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by veeberry(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Bathing her when she was severly ill.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Neddyogu(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
tell him d phone has been withdrawn 4rm d mkt due to factory fault. D tin dey bend!

18 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by charlie42(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Chai mtn free midnight call, we yarn 4rm 12:30 till 5:30 in da morning, come see dozin 4 class, eye kon red like person we don take ORORO

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by danbrowndmf(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=temigracie]...Now to me Trust is crazy....Back then twas a
normal thing....I trusted the nigga....Twas the craziest thing have ever
done....[/quote] omo illorin kini show ehhh

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Opiosko: Na, ya very wrong here. U can't believe something u already know to be a lie. U were simply too weak minded to act on ur conviction.
it is definitely possible
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by jeffizy(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Neddyogu: tell him d phone has been withdrawn 4rm d mkt due to factory fault. D tin dey bend!
[color=#02200] Thank you for your kind advice . I will do that on Sunday. [/color]
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Chinaimporter: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
[size=14pt]Pls why have mairaland stopped people from commenting on oritsejefor bashing post. Not that i care much but i didnt know that agents of the pastor that uses church jet for kabu kabu have infiltrated nairaland that is suppose to be a bastadion of free sensible speech
https://www.nairaland.com/1926241/9.3m-scandal-oritsejafor-violated-company
[/size]
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Adeoba10(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
Na watin dey ask u b dis?

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ShakurM(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Coaching lesson and good hygiene! Good girl she was sha. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.