Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43331 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by frijos(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
I've done many crazy things for love that I can't recall all right now because crazy things for love no be new thing to me again like I was born to do crazy things for love. If I get time I go cum list dem sha o.

Anyway, I've done "crazy things for sex" I.e "making love inside a keke marwa".

Before u start throwing stones, the keke marwa was parked o! Na for night around 8:30pm, she came to see me, we went for a stroll somewhere in Ikoyi and it started raining heavy so we saw the keke marwa, jumped in n the rest was history. Omo come see as keke marwa dey dance hehe

*runs away*

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by greall1: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Go & buy china iPhone 6 for them. It won't up to 50k self.

grin grin grin grin

jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by johnstar(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
carryn her hand bag in public, kissing her in public undecided
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sympathy55(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Saraha1: So Nigeria guy self they love? Okay I hear.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
try and go out every saturdays then you go know say nigerian guys dey try.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by hippyzuki(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Adebowale352: Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
ibeg u too lie
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Missmossy(f): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=DONADAMS]tis one got my ribs cracking real hard chai!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by flashinglights: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

grin this is a serious something.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad
Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad
[quote author=febby419][/quote]story 4 d gods
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me
sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by rigview: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
is really funny on my owe side too.... got her phone wt my last cash whn i was searchin for a steady Job, borrow cash to send to her in sch etc tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Missmossy(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me
In your dreamstongue
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ethicalUser(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Sat for her semester courses... Even when I knew she wasn't bright I did my best to brush her up. Still it ended in a bad note.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AniTech(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
holusleek: i want to know the content o

You don't need to know , my eyes only content! tongue
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy:
In your dreamstongue
is dat why you cant even laff to my little sense of humour...na wa oh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yhuci(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
joanpinkie: using the same toothbrush with him

wtf!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by greall1: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Sorry Sir you be Original mumu

grin grin grin

te author=Emperoradrian]One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"[/quote]
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by englishmart(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2014
darlingnuel: Now that you have realized how silly twas, go and sin no more... cheesy
I repented 2yrs ago. grin ladies and treachery. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
TyHadebimpe:

Ion really like that... I feel somehow when my bf just gives in easily when I want us to argue.
what an irony...

lol.. and here your name sake would want an arguemrnt but one she's always winning. I am learning not to argue anymore. Too much of it is not healthy for us..

I guess your guy has learnt the hard way that you can never win an argument with a lady so his usual withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Being her maga.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.

Damn... I just need a girl who believes me when I lie.. Walahi I will quit lying for her sake!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Damn... I just need a girl who believes me when I lie.. Walahi I will quit lying for her sake!
haha

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by idoncome: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
grin grin grin grin grin my stomach o!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by clemz88(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Adebowale352: Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
eya sorry bro
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Frankestein08:

lol, u see am abi...dats d craziest thing ever, I can't even think of it talk less of doin it.
i swear!!lols...but d boy na victim of circumstances....lols
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by idu1(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
sad
lmao
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

Mine was wen i bought her a house in calabasas California for $1,213,000...Menh,its crazily fnck as shiit.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by zyzxx(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Jump from 5 building stories just to prove Hw I love her cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
#iamJoking

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Saraha1: So Nigeria guy self they love? Okay I hear.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian gurlz b practicing rove,instead of love since 1957,its crazy menh.

Tinz ain't rty wen u dating a typical Nigerian gurl #LordHaveMercy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by oieda: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Kissing her despite ebola angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.