Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46350 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
cheesy grin
mascot87:

Guy, u funny die grin grin grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by sistrunk: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yomieluv:
My girlfriends always call me a psycho..

I am indifferent to whatever attitude they put,I don't cram any one's phone number,incase she messes up,instant deletion,without any qualms..

I spent my time,and resources to look good,hardly have time for any dilly-dally with any babe.

Funniest thing,they can't just let me be..

Never treat her like a Celeb, else she will treat you like a Fan..

waagbayi
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jibs4lv(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:
Pamper to develop, don't pamper to spoil.
dis on fp
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by BTFormular: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
I pamper once a while and she does too. If she vex me I dey tell her with red eyes and her head dey straight. No time.... A niggar with money will not give a damn about yall girls and still fvck ur puccy like rags and yall preaching pamper. Hypocrites. Hoes.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Fourwinds: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now
a true reasoning. very sincere
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Tobetoe(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmm... Pamper, wait oooo...u guys meant diapers..... Stop pamperinq jor
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii...Why exactly are you telling me, Sir?
there is no problem
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by michaelbiz: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
BTFormular:
I pamper once a while and she does too. If she vex me I dey tell her with red eyes and her head dey straight. No time.... A niggar with money will not give a damn about yall girls and still fvck ur puccy like rags and yall preaching pamper. Hypocrites. Hoes.

Real men talking!

Pamper ko, Diaper ni. Useless thing be like "lol he's so cute" (after collecting all your life savings). Guys better shine your eyes no dey form borlor. Jasi before dem fall ur hand. Naija girls sharp DIE!!! As in PANA-SHARP!!! angry
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Every lady needs to be pampered cause they all use pampers and if you don't pamper yo gal, anoda guy will use it as a means of intruding into ur relationship. wink
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by lebesgue(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
hadunihade:

Dem don get dis guy I swear

Lmao. Owo awon iya mi osoromoniga ti baa.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by michaelbiz: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
lebesgue:

Lmao. Owo awon iya mi osoromoniga ti baa.

grin grin grin grin won ti ro efo fun were lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
When you are in a relationship with the right person, you enjoy pampering him / her.

I do because he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Layk(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
We shouldn't mistake being caring with pampering. For matured and well nurtured, being caring is what exist btw them because they never took themselves for granted, they reciprocate with each other. They cant decipher pampering. They do things in moderation and caution. Pampering on the other hand is found among fearful, gold-diggers, unlovable and immature in mind.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by lebesgue(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
michaelbiz:

grin grin grin grin won ti ro efo fun were lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaooooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by harry509: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.
not all gals shud b pampered bcus sum of dm don't worth it @ all....
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by dokiOloye(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now
Mgbeke tins.What makes U think U can never be pampered forever?Chaaiii
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Mrfils(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
Do u normally develop this somewhere before typing it on here? Your talk is sleek. Marry me. Of course, if....

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by agabaI23(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
I can, just appreciate me and look out for my wellbeing...
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by pbs4real(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
xcelsia:
Lol kiss
ifa hear say them pamper u. . .
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Temptee101(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

You pampered your woman yet she left?
Hmmmm may be you were doing somethings wrongly.
Women are complicated creatures, most of them dont really know what they want.

If u love a woman so much she would complain u are stalking her....if u no love she go stil complain
If u pamper, problem...if u dont she will stil complain

If u are agile and outspoken..she go say u talk alot, if u dey quiet she go turn am to weakness

You can hardly satisfy them.
so pampering a woman is no guarantee that she wont leave when she wants to...infact it will even facilitate her leaving u
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by lexdino: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yomieluv:
My girlfriends always call me a psycho..

I am indifferent to whatever attitude they put,I don't cram any one's phone number,incase she messes up,instant deletion,without any qualms..

I spent my time,and resources to look good,hardly have time for any dilly-dally with any babe.

Funniest thing,they can't just let me be..

Never treat her like a Celeb, else she will treat you like a Fan..

One bottle of Orijin for you
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Pamcrest(f): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am used to being pampered....it started with my father n infected all my family members. Notwithstanding I am not a spoilt brat as I got a healthy dose of scolding when need be, so I guess there should be some balance.
In a relationship, d girl would definitely love some pampering from her man but don't overdo it else it becomes an obsession n a turnoff. A lady should also offer to pamper her man sometimes. I do that for my man occasionally.....a massage or rub down, a surprise gift when there's no celebration, a candlelit dinner at my expense. I noticed that whenever I do any of these, d guy just trips n for d next few weeks, he is falling over himself to please me........d Queen of d manor gets royal treatment.... Loving is reciprocal grin
My humble submission
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't pamper and I do like being pampered.
It irritates me when I see grown ups behaving like bunch of kids.
Every relationship is a potential marriage,I think the ideal thing is to start defining and understanding how we can accommodate and tolerate each other instead of the usual show that doesn't stand the test of time.

Life with the opposite sex is becoming too complex to be spent in pampering - Let's get down to business cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by lexdino: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
laroux:
@op girls actually vary. If you're talking about Caucasians, Latinos and Asians then yes you should pamper them cos they know what love and relationships entails. They know what it means to live someone and they will make your life very easy and worth living. But on the other hand, their Nigerian counterparts are nothing but pile of faeces. Nigerian girls will make your life very miserable cos they are all hoes, ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. All they know is free food, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, blackberry and the front sit of a man's car cos that's their life worth. While some of the sensible ones amongst these harlots are getting engagement and wedding rings, the others are busy getting recharge cards. Do yourself and don't try pampering a Nigerian girl. The only thing they understand is a good whopping. A very good beating if she goes out of line. If you pamper her she will see you as a fool. If you pamper her she will call you a weak man in the midst of her friends. But on the other hand, if you beat her whenever she misbehave, she will adore you. She will see you as a demigod and will worship the ground you walk.
abeg, one alomo for you

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by spiceemman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
carlos1:

My situuation is same as urs and i thank God its abouut to end. At least i now know whom am dealing wif

It's the way to go bruh
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
braine:

That's the mistake many of us guys make.
I think we all make such mistakes men and women alike

I don't know if its natural but it happenes in almost every relationship where u do crazy things during d 'in love phase' but months later all those 24 hrs calls, excessive gifts and outings and all other pampering starts to decline and next tin u would hear, he doesn't love me anymore sad
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jahbiz: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nwedy:
I like to be pampered but I don't have a pamperer grin
Omo u fine small na, afit b ur vampire? Oh sorry I min pamperer.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
dokiOloye:

Mgbeke tins.What makes U think U can never be pampered forever?Chaaiii
just tell me how many pple u have seen in the world dat has been continuously pampered since the last forty years of their Union. wake up, we are talking reality. we all tend to get bored doing dsame thing all d time so I guess no one is to be blamed

and, next time you can do better without d insults else your points will be lost in it. I hate to trade jabs smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.