Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

To My Future Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Wife (49334 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Husband / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Wife by iykedare(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
omalistic:

Such a twisted mindset

Even if an mgbeke like you were caught sucking the life out of a dlck,you will still deny.
Re: To My Future Wife by milkytea(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
iykedare:

Even if an mgbeke like you were caught sucking the life of a dlck,you will still deny.

Why are you so rude?

Try contributing positively to another person's life, instead of being ugly.
Re: To My Future Wife by iykedare(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
milkytea:

Why are you so rude?

Try contributing positively to another person's life, instead of being ugly.
grin
Re: To My Future Wife by rago(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
b4 I go to bed, just lemme tk a moment and remind u all of sm things u obviously, I thnk already knew.

we all acnt b d same. there r 'gud' guys and there r 'bad' fellas. none are more superior. d gud ones mk it seem 'safe' and but drab. d bad ones come up with adventures and passion which are also pretty cool. if the world was full of d gud, meek and sweet ones only, I dnt thnk the world be that much exciting and amazing.

we cant all share d same passion. we cant all hv d same portions, same world view, same portions, same mindsets. all fingers aint equal. the variety of it makes it all d more great....

les b who we r, but les try to b flexible and c d gud in all things and all people even if we do not agree with em
kp ds thread going, NL.
nyt

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by Brush1: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, be more creative in ya thought process, and make it more about realism. Let chics deal with emotions and fantasies about imaginary husbands.

Black men grind and deal with real life. There are too many soft mofos out there these days with more female tendencies than females, hence the rapid increase in the number of homoerotic black men. Get a grip and find ya manhood, ya dig? grin

Am full of pity for you, I pray you make a good husband and experience a sincere happy home. Good luck with your mentality, you will need it.
Re: To My Future Wife by Brush1: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
eleojo23:
This is becoming funny to me. You're so quick at making conclusions. You think I've not got my priorities right? All I see here is you trying hard to force your ideology down my throat (with little success anyway). I take pleasure in writing down my thoughts and as for the bolded part of your statement, I'm already on it.. I have a reason for posting this here. Check my other topics and you'll see that I rarely talk on things like this.

You will be entirely happy and successful in your marriage. If most men share your understanding of marriage and love, I tell you what, couples would experience true bliss with or without wealth. Importantly, the act of divorce would be all gone. Good luck in life.
Re: To My Future Wife by henry66: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=DEUSHA post=28040674]Whaooo I can't just control d smile on my face. I wish u d best of luck and I pray God give each and every one his/her heart desire nd give u d woman of ur dream...nice letter....talking about the woman of my dream, can't wait to met her
Re: To My Future Wife by iykedare(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
avuekwe:

That is not the subject matter on hand. The OP represents the 'few good men' who are an endangered specie. We must protect them from men who think like you so they don't go into extinction.

You tell too many stories. Do you prefer a rich guy or a guy who can write lovely poem like the Op?
Answer the damn question!
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
iykedare:

You tell too many stories. Do you prefer a rich guy or a guy who can write lovely poem like the Op?
Answer the damn question!

So all guys who write lovely poems 'like the Op' are poor? Faulty line of thought.
Re: To My Future Wife by iykedare(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Op,I want you to understand something here. The guys here aren't envious of you for whatever reason. Guys are sincere to themselves,this can't be said of the ladies. These women who are dying for your poem would prefer a rich dude to someone like you with the best written poem since 1900. Do you think that the likes of caroline ekanem have never received such lovely poems? Suppress your feminine side and take criticism like a man.
Re: To My Future Wife by Brush1: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
There are but probably not virgins,my opinion though

Did u just say no virgins? I hurt when I hear such. My aunt got married last year at 36, she was a very very very confirmed virgin. How did we all discover this? she wanted it to serve as a moral lesson to little girls in my family, so she made every one of us see for our selves. Her husband couldn't believe this. And she was not a very religious person in any meaningful way. No one would ever believe because she is very pretty, tall with very straight yam-less legs. She had lots of suitors, each time she would say each of of this suitors are not her husband and most of this suitors were well to do financially. She met her husband driving in a gulf car, little did she and every one of us know the guy is deadly rich with factories in Hong Kong and hold a PHD. We were already feeling sad for her, some of us said this poor guy, we are disappointed in aunt.It became apparent after engagement that the guy is not stinking rich but deadly rich.I still can't understand his point for driving in that gulf when he met my aunt, when he has all this cars. After their engagement, we discovered state of the art cars. The guy is 41 years old. Please there are still virgins out there.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
iykedare:
Op,I want you to understand something here. The guys here aren't envious of you for whatever reason. Guys are sincere to themselves,this can't be said of the ladies. These women who are dying for your poem would prefer a rich dude to someone like you with the best written poem since 1900. Do you think that the likes of caroline ekanem have never received such lovely poems? Suppress your feminine side and take criticism like a man.
'Like a man' hmm... You guys have been using that phrase lately. But nobody has fully defined what it means. Maybe you want to try?

What you call criticism is actually your own philosophy and you are upset that there is someone who doesn't easily agree with your line of thought.
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
iykedare:
These women who are dying for your poem would prefer a rich dude to someone like you with the best written poem since 1900.

Someone like me who is poor? You tell too many stories too. Just answer the question!
Re: To My Future Wife by omalistic(f): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
iykedare:

Even if an mgbeke like you were caught sucking the life out of a dlck,you will still deny.

EGNAHC your thinking bro.
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
dumodust:
Writing a letter is cool, sought of escapist though but what I don't get from the op is his resistance to other peoples thoughts/comments on this forum no matter how ridiculous they sound. Its like you wrote the letter expecting an award or something. If you made up your mind before posting your letter, why post? People criticize always, its an open online forum grin... and it seriously adds to the fun. I came online to read their comments, not your boring lectures and monologues.
You guys tell someone 'be a man' "be resolute" yet you get upset when someone stands his ground and refuses to conform easily to other people's beliefs. So what do you think that is on your part? Don't you think it makes you guys 'men' who get angry and emotional just because they are unable to persuade someone else to conform to their thoughts? Shouldn't a 'man' be able to handle the fact that someone did not buy his opinion without him getting upset?
Re: To My Future Wife by adekorlar(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2014
meanin
Re: To My Future Wife by jahbiz: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2014
eleojo23:
I promise to support your dreams and let you do the things that make you happy.
what if what makes her happy is spending your hard earn money on Jeweries and wears and visiting her first love once a while? Is this kind of piece still motives our Nigeria babes when the only word they understand most is money money and money.
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2014
jahbiz:
what if what makes her happy is spending your hard earn money on Jeweries and wears and visiting her first love once a while? Is this kind of piece still motives our Nigeria babes when the only word they understand most is money money and money.
We will come to a compromise on that when the time comes and please read the preceding lines. Things that make her happy are in relation to her dreams. Buying jewelery is not a dream.
By the way why are you imagining only the negative?
Re: To My Future Wife by LastProphet: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Op is obviously a teenager who hasnt seen the world. Pls your future wife isnt as important as what impact you can have on your generation and u dont need a wife to be impactful. Stop listening to marriage sermons by nija pastors who failed waec and u will have a chance at knowing the true meaning of life. Dont count so much on another person. i bet u that u will be writing some more letters after u marry that seeming angel u are ignorantly idolizing
Re: To My Future Wife by Jasi7(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2014
DEUSHA:
Whaooo I can't just control d smile on my face. I wish u d best of luck and I pray God give each and every one his/her heart desire nd give u d woman of ur dream.

Deusha,I tried taking a peek at ur photo...d glasses and ur head tie made me think u shld b an adept christian....so I culdnt say what I wanted to avoid bad talk frm u....but u no bad sha!....
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2014
LastProphet:
Op is obviously a teenager who hasnt seen the world.
Brilliant deduction from an older 'man' who should know better than to make conclusions arbitrarily. So tell me how much of the world have you seen? Please educate this 'teenager'.
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Illusion dey worry you
eleojo23:
Sitting in my room and looking through the window with the cool evening breeze blowing across my face, the thought of you crossed my mind. I decided to pen down this letter to you on how I feel and how I would want our marriage to be.

Dear future wife, who you are and where you are right now, I do not know. One thing I know however is that each passing day draws me closer to you. I look forward to the day we'll meet when there will be that spark and our hearts will be bonded in love. My heart is racing in anticipation.

I've lived my life alone all this time but now I feel the need to find you, the person who will finally make my life complete. I'm a man with flaws, yes I'm not perfect and I know you are not perfect also and I don't expect you to be. Sometimes I say things that I
don’t really mean and do things that are not really my nature. I apologise for those right now.
I've got these flaws which will become obvious to you as we meet begin to relate but if after seeing all these you still decide to be with me, I promise that as long as I'm in my right mind, I shall love, cherish and respect you.
I promise to always listen to you when you simply just want to be heard. I will listen to you especially when you don’t feel comfortable sharing your thoughts with anybody else, and to the things you try to tell me when you’re not
even speaking. I promise to always listen.
I probably don’t know all the right things to say, but my feelings and words are from the heart.

Our fairy tale will happen, but remember it doesn’t go from ‘once upon a time’ to ‘happy ever after.’ So I can't promise an all rosy experience. We are two different individuals with different backgrounds, we're going to argue and disagree on issues but I will not want that to affect or change the feeling we have for each other. When we have a misunderstanding, I would not want us to sweep it under the carpet, rather we would address it and move on.
There are going to be times when our 'love feeling' will not be at its high. At such times it is our commitment to each other that will drive us to make things work between us. This fleeting feeling that we'll have when we meet will fluctuate with time and that's why I have made up my mind to love your person and not just your good looks (as that too may change). I will have you as my friend and we shall grow together.
Looking at my mum and seeing the sacrifices she has made some of which involved letting go of the things she would have loved to do, I promise to support your dreams and let you do the things that make you happy.

In times of storm I will hold your hand and we'll face it together. We will take turns being strong in times of trials and pick each other up. We will have each others back and look out for each other when the chips are down. I will support you in every way I can and I hope you do same for me.

I have seen a lot of marriages fail but ours will not be like that. We're going to make our marriage work for the sake of ourselves and the kids we'll have. I would want you to understand me and not compare me with other men. I promise to do same for you. We will not allow extended family and friends to come between us. We are going to handle our issues in our own unique way.
We will be role models to our children and we will build a model home full of love where they will live happily.

These are not just the words of a man who is high on emotions but that of a man who is ready to take responsibility.
They are words with serious implications and I have decided to take this bold step with you. God helping us and with some effort on our part, we shall make them come to pass. I'm not going to marry you because my mates are getting married. Rather I'm going to marry you because at this point in my life, I need someone with whom I can fulfil God's purpose for my life.

I know waiting isn’t easy. I’m waiting for you because I love you unconditionally. As I wait for you, I'm going to invest my time in making myself the husband that you will forever be proud of.

Wishing you all the joy and happiness you can get till we meet and begin this exciting journey together.

Lots of love from your future husband,
Eleojo.
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 1:59am On Nov 24, 2014
uplawal:
Illusion dey worry you
Ok. This is really rocking many people's boats.smiley
Re: To My Future Wife by ngona(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Well there is still hope for this generation! Thumbs up to OP
Re: To My Future Wife by rago(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2014
eleojo23:

You guys tell someone 'be a man' "be resolute" yet you get upset when someone stands his ground and refuses to conform easily to other people's beliefs. So what do you think that is on your part? Don't you think it makes you guys 'men' who get angry and emotional just because they are unable to persuade someone else to conform to their thoughts? Shouldn't a 'man' be able to handle the fact that someone did not buy his opinion without him getting upset?

u dnt gerrit
Re: To My Future Wife by rago(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
rago:

u dnt gerrit

u dnt understand. ow old r u
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2014
rago:

u dnt gerrit
Explanations are welcome if you've got any.
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2014
So touchy. I wish I'm the future wife you are writing this letter to. Dont worry, God has heard the thoughts of your heart and He will surprise you with a good woman who will always love you like u plan to love her. All the best.!

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

I think you miss his point.

You currently think of your future wife is some kind of unicorn. She isn't.

And since you've placed this phantasm on a pedestal, you'll tend to ascribe qualities and attributes she certainly won't possess to her.
Exactly! I allow dreamers to dream but partners will endure hell once expectations are fallen short of.
Re: To My Future Wife by Mutaino7(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
op wat will u do or beta phrased what wud ur reaction b if God were to gv a woman who aint in d so called strata u just build up... Will u not b frustrated... Its gud 2 dream big but when situation around us doesnt bring make our dreams look like its gonna come to pass, people then get frustrated and hence other besetting sin or questionable behavior begins to come out.. Take hosea 4 example God told him xpressly to marry a LovePeddler and he did.. Can u? Dont blame those saying u future wife might b in a bed wit anoda man..which i find vry realistic(depends how u view it). Take 4 example God might be preparing u for a widowed woman just like d case of ruth.. It might even be 2 marry a single mother whose hope of a being married has been dashed but unknowningly 4 her God has made u d shining crown meant 4 her head.. So when guys said u shud focus on wat u can control bliv it cuz fate aint fair when compare to what we initially dream off.. Even God said we shudnt worry about 2mao cos he dat provided 4 d sparrows of d air, dat knows d exact numba of hair on ur head has evrytin planned. (i take it dat u're a xtian hence biblical refers)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.