Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

To My Future Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Wife (49897 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Husband / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Wife by 3aces(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2014
OP, ds is a really nice piece.. sweet n all.. I lack words infact.. all the best and goodluck
Re: To My Future Wife by mrchez: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
i love the post so much..guess would put it down to some one...
Re: To My Future Wife by Christmasdon(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
iykedare:
If she Is a Nigerian living in Nigeria then she must be doing any of the following right now
1. Giving another guy bj
2.Being hammered to submission by one naija dlck

And you are here fantasizing. It shall be well with you o
. I hate this type of thought, it makes Jesus angry. and me. Thought from pit of hell. mmmm!
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mixed reactions have trailed this thread with me having to play the defensive role against some opinions. All that were anticipated.
There has also been a common comprehension problem noticed on this thread. Many have said 'stop looking for a woman with such qualities because you might be shocked at what you'll get'. But I have read the letter over and over and I never saw where I ascribed certain qualities to her. I never stated that she must be this or that. In the earlier parts of the original post I even stated that I'm not expecting her to be perfect. So it's obviously an over-working of some people's imagination to think that I have this picture of her painted with certain colours applied at certain places and that when I finally meet her, she must be in those shades of colour. I know better than to do that.

In all, it's been interesting so far.
Re: To My Future Wife by iykedare(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Christmasdon:
. I hate this type of thought, it makes Jesus angry. and me. Thought from pit of hell. mmmm!

mumu,the truth hurt people like you.
Re: To My Future Wife by MORNDEW(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
edozie04:
Lover ko,lover ni,we are just friends with mutual benefits
hmmm ok o
Re: To My Future Wife by Jay2014: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good one. lovely
Re: To My Future Wife by dumodust(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleojo23:

You guys tell someone 'be a man' "be resolute" yet you get upset when someone stands his ground and refuses to conform easily to other people's beliefs. So what do you think that is on your part? Don't you think it makes you guys 'men' who get angry and emotional just because they are unable to persuade someone else to conform to their thoughts? Shouldn't a 'man' be able to handle the fact that someone did not buy his opinion without him getting upset?
dear eleojo, I'm not angry, neither did I comment with emotion. There's something called 'entertaining a thought without accepting it' which means you consider and make your decisions in the end. All I was saying that it is their view and in the context of a forum discussion, it is valid, may not be accepted by you but should not be angrily rubbished and discarded as nonsense. The occasional resistance to a view point makes it the fun it is- that's why we're here grin
A man is what he needs to be with conviction... no one should be telling you to be one, be resolute or all that nonsense. The circumstances and the heart decides
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
dumodust:

dear eleojo, I'm not angry, neither did I comment with emotion. There's something called 'entertaining a thought without accepting it' which means you consider and make your decisions in the end. All I was saying that it is their view and in the context of a forum discussion, it is valid, may not be accepted by you but should not be angrily rubbished and discarded as nonsense. The occasional resistance to a view point makes it the fun it is- that's why we're here grin
A man is what he needs to be with conviction... no one should be telling you to be one, be resolute or all that nonsense. The circumstances and the heart decides

Alright. Thanks smiley
Re: To My Future Wife by Ashmark(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Y'all should stop shouting. It was all a staged write up.
Re: To My Future Wife by Ashmark(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
'''Sitting in my room and looking through the window with the cool evening breeze blowing across my face, the thought of you crossed my mind''''....... grin grin grin grin

I wish I can just sit down and look through the Window.
Re: To My Future Wife by Algebral(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=iykedare post=27991831]If she Is a Nigerian living in Nigeria then she must be doing any of the following right now
1. Giving another guy bj
2.Being hammered to submission by one naija dlck

And you are here fantasizing. It shall be well with you o

[just live him that is what it wish to write]
Re: To My Future Wife by dre247(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice 1.
Re: To My Future Wife by slickyb(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2014
oh dear...was full of smiles wen reading ur letter. op i hope fine ur desired woman, cos every one deserve to b happy...good luck
Re: To My Future Wife by hollas2jnr(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
eleojo23:

Nah, I deliberately wrote this. And I anticipated this kind of response. You are not the first. There is a guy who said this same thing on the first page. Don't worry, I've got my priorities right.
Are you sure coolsix isn't another of sirshymex moniker? I see they both run on similar ideologies and if not, I think you two should be friends.
@OP: So many guys have it twisted when it comes to what it really means to BE A MAN. I appreciate you openness and moved by your write-up and responses on this thread man. Goodluck and kudos!

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by hollas2jnr(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Brush1:

Did u just say no virgins? I hurt when I hear such. My aunt got married last year at 36, she was a very very very confirmed virgin. How did we all discover this? she wanted it to serve as a moral lesson to little girls in my family, so she made every one of us see for our selves. Her husband couldn't believe this. And she was not a very religious person in any meaningful way. No one would ever believe because she is very pretty, tall with very straight yam-less legs. She had lots of suitors, each time she would say each of of this suitors are not her husband and most of this suitors were well to do financially. She met her husband driving in a gulf car, little did she and every one of us know the guy is deadly rich with factories in Hong Kong and hold a PHD. We were already feeling sad for her, some of us said this poor guy, we are disappointed in aunt.It became apparent after engagement that the guy is not stinking rich but deadly rich.I still can't understand his point for driving in that gulf when he met my aunt, when he has all this cars. After their engagement, we discovered state of the art cars. The guy is 41 years old. Please there are still virgins out there.
Wowww... What a determination!
I wish her happy married life! *short of words*
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
hollas2jnr:

Are you sure coolsix isn't another of sirshymex moniker? I see they both run on similar ideologies and if not, I think you two should be friends.
@OP: So many guys have it twisted when it comes to what it really means to BE A MAN. I appreciate you openness and moved by your write-up and responses on this thread man. Goodluck and kudos!

I have nothing to do with sirshymex or whatever he is called.
Re: To My Future Wife by hollas2jnr(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
coolsix:

I have nothing to do with sirshymex or whatever he is called.
Owkay sir!
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
hollas2jnr:

Stop spamming my handle everywhere.
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice write up op. the reason why most men don't reason like you is the same reason why africa is still underdeveloped in this 21st century. This is who you are and according to the law of karma, you get what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Wife by yim(f): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Saw this letter on Yabaleft online just now
Re: To My Future Wife by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Brush1:

Did u just say no virgins? I hurt when I hear such. My aunt got married last year at 36, she was a very very very confirmed virgin. How did we all discover this? she wanted it to serve as a moral lesson to little girls in my family, so she made every one of us see for our selves. Her husband couldn't believe this. And she was not a very religious person in any meaningful way. No one would ever believe because she is very pretty, tall with very straight yam-less legs. She had lots of suitors, each time she would say each of of this suitors are not her husband and most of this suitors were well to do financially. She met her husband driving in a gulf car, little did she and every one of us know the guy is deadly rich with factories in Hong Kong and hold a PHD. We were already feeling sad for her, some of us said this poor guy, we are disappointed in aunt.It became apparent after engagement that the guy is not stinking rich but deadly rich.I still can't understand his point for driving in that gulf when he met my aunt, when he has all this cars. After their engagement, we discovered state of the art cars. The guy is 41 years old. Please there are still virgins out there.

how does d story u presented correlates wit d virginity thing u are babbling abt?
Re: To My Future Wife by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
eleojo23:

You guys tell someone 'be a man' "be resolute" yet you get upset when someone stands his ground and refuses to conform easily to other people's beliefs. So what do you think that is on your part? Don't you think it makes you guys 'men' who get angry and emotional just because they are unable to persuade someone else to conform to their thoughts? Shouldn't a 'man' be able to handle the fact that someone did not buy his opinion without him getting upset?

atleast a weak emotional kind of man like you is suppose to shut up too n stop acting insecure.... My observation... Be a man jare
Re: To My Future Wife by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2014
eleojo23:
We will come to a compromise on that when the time comes and please read the preceding lines. Things that make her happy are in relation to her dreams. Buying jewelery is not a dream.
By the way why are you imagining only the negative?

u mean buying jewelry n oda fine tins of life is not in dream of d average nig. Girl, bros wake up from dat sleep, ah!
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
This thread is a testament to people preferring lies to the truth.
Re: To My Future Wife by eleojo23: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u mean buying jewelry n oda fine tins of life is not in dream of d average nig. Girl, bros wake up from dat sleep, ah!
You've most likely been in the wrong company for long, my friend.
There is no need pursuing this discussion with you any further. Let it rest.
Re: To My Future Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
What i mean is,is when you enter you know the real person,just leave your sweet talks to when you experience it first.
Re: To My Future Wife by vykta: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
To My Future Wife: Hungry dey catch me... Wen food go ready?
Re: To My Future Wife by Confession14(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
MORNDEW:

are you not the lover to confessions14 ?
Morndew...what happens when u kick out the wrong people in ur life at just the right time? In order for them to forego their follies they will reply to ur question with lover ko, lover ni...hahahahaha he got dished.
Re: To My Future Wife by MORNDEW(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Confession14:
Morndew...what happens when u kick out the wrong people in ur life at just the right time? In order for them to forego their follies they will reply to ur question with lover ko, lover ni...hahahahaha he got dished.
hmmm tell me more.
Re: To My Future Wife by Confession14(f): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
MORNDEW:

hmmm tell me more.
am so ready to gist u all cos i have not forgotten ur advice since d beginning of this mata...brb...GEJ needs my urgent attention

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.