Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People by 1beat(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2022
Come out straight there is more to your statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 1beat(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
VERY URGENT

Which bank is faster & easy for Form A payment

I received mail from school about my instalment payment I hv already exceed the time limit please help..
Travel / Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by 1beat(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
pls add me to the group 074489618
can someone travel with his or partner
when is the admission coming up
Politics / Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Storm Ataoja of Osogbo Palace (pictures,video) by 1beat(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigeria still have a long way to go if some like Ademola is contesting with huge number of people singing behind him i don't know what he has to offer

1 Like

Politics / Re: Who Do You Think Would Be Tinubu's Running Mate If He Gets The Ticket? by 1beat(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
waste of time

There is know outgoing African leaders that will not have interest in his or her successor is very obvious that Buhari didn't like Tinubu i don't know the magic Tinubu want to perform to change the music

Tinubu can not be trust by Buhari camp

Majority of the governors know they'll be cage if Tinubu emergy. Ambode and Obaseki story is a enough for them to understand the game Tinubu is coming to play.

Those Senators and Governors appearing in Tinubu Campaign are only doing so because APC chairman is yet to be pick then i doubt now

2 Likes

Politics / Re: THROWBACK PICTURE: Yemi Osinbajo With Mates In Primary School In Lagos by 1beat(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
This are type of people we want in Government

not someone without Primary & Secondary education turn state property to personal use.
Politics / Re: Poster Of Osinbajo Labelled A Judas(photos) by 1beat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu can not be Osinbajo master Osinbajo was called to duty through Tinubu to serve his fathers land not Tinubu company
it sound very funny when people refer Tinubu has true democrat Ambode , Olorunbe Mamora , Godwin Obaseki and Eregbesola. see how he treated them He's the type that dose not want anybody to raise above him in southwest

Tinubu used good people to cover his own evil deed. someone without primary & secondary school certificate doctor everything age , Education, family background even health
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by 1beat(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
is very obvious this tinubu camp are scared of Vp

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by 1beat(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm presently studying in Uk i can't find job and i have spent all my money on accommodation of resent a friend suggested that I should seek for Asylum in Dublin, Ireland.

Some job requirements is issue ( experience & guarantor in Uk)
Combine studies and work together is another problem ( 4days in a week lectures )
weather condition in Scotland and mental health issue.

Please i need your advice , courage and what to do

2 Likes

Travel / As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum by 1beat(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Good
Politics / Re: Twitter: Garba Shehu Follows Tinubu Support Group by 1beat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Real hustler.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by 1beat(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

There's no good decision there. What do you expect from the deputy chief of staff to the president (Vee Pee) office? He works directly with the Vice President as his chief of staff.

To me, Ojudu doesn't have to do this. Even if Osinbajo is given the ticket tomorrow, Osinbajo would still need the structure of Tinubu.

Osinbajo doesn't have any structure but Tinubu's structure.

Please Ojudu talk less. All these your write up is bcoz you're eating in VP office. Nothing more.

Even if your principal, Osinbajo become president tomorrow Tinubu can demand for your removal as chief of staff and your principal Osinbajo will sacrifice you.

Take things easy and apply wisdom while you're trying to demonstrate loyalty to your boss.

I don't know the area you're viewing this but in my own opinion I strongly disagree with you.

If buhari anoint Osinbajo the rest is history. Alignment and realignment will set in,Tinubu structure will collapse which has already started. Majority of this politicians also need power/position to maintain their Social status they'll free him.

You can see how his visiting Kano often the message has been passed to him.

Just the way Tinubu decide Ambode faith Buhari will also decide Tinubu faith

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo’s Road To Abuja: The Untold Story by 1beat(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Star boy All the way

While Tinubu continue to answer numerous questions. TEAM STAR BOY ALREADY MOVE

“Tell us, you are from Iragbiji, does it matter? Who is Ogundele, is that not his real name? Where did he pick up this Tinubu?”

George also spoke on the recent statement by the Northern Elders’ Forum (NEF) that they cannot afford another Buhari in 2023, saying the Northerners were invariably telling Tinubu that they don’t want him.

“The man who says he is 69 years old and his first daughter is 60. Did he start making baby by age 9?”
Politics / Re: What Will Be The Situation Of Things After Tinubu Presidency by 1beat(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Religion is not issue

Nigerians are more concern about good character, who truly want to serve and solve the problem not to come and add to the problem
Politics / Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by 1beat(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na man you be.

Your sense of reason is wired , taking this decision is obvious you want to leave a good legacy behind.

Principled Political Choices are not Betrayal

You have taken a good decision and heavenly blessed decision

44 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
RIZE554:
No fear na human being u b, no b robot, tension and the rest affects us sometimes, am sure that is what I did sef, don't worry they have your passport data if you like say something different what your passport states is what matters, and they can always ask for clarification if needed. I was probably so tensed I probably said year before day and month grin grin....it is well it will end in praise!

Amen. Bro thanks
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Lmao. I don't think it matters. They have your documents anyway. But how did you mix up your DOB. grin. I guessed you did 8/6/1992 instead of eight June 1992. Spelling it out helps better than saying it out numerically. That's what I did. Anyways don't beat yourself.

Exactly bro you're right
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Lmao. I don't think it matters. They have your documents anyway. But how did you mix up your DOB. grin. I guessed you did 8/6/1992 instead of eight June 1992. Spelling it out helps better than saying it out numerically. That's what I did. Anyways don't beat yourself.

Exactly what happened bro
I was thinking I'm going to ask big questions when the lady ask me to face the camera I was scared.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pls I need advice on this oo

On Friday that I went for my Biometric
I was asked to look into the camera and say my name and my date of birth
I made mistake on my date of birth
switching day & month together. Pls what should I do

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Are they incriminating? If doesn't add or remove anything from your application and sure you have uploaded all the necessary documents maybe you should just ignore. Or during biometrics you can tell the staff and hear what they say.

Thanks.
Travel / Re: MSC In Europe With 2.99 CGPA And 5m Maira by 1beat(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Try and work add 2-3m to that money try go UK. Is easy to go with ur wife to that country
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Not a problem. Pay for assited upload and take the document along with you and explain to the staff when you get there .

I just want to remove two documents. From the list of document I submitted not that I want to add to it

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Please I need help or advice to this

I applied for Visa , Submitted my document using self service and I will be going for biometric on Friday 14th of this month.

I realized that I submitted wrong document along the document I submitted, I tried to remove it after pressing summited documents I couldn't from my system.

I just want to remove two documents. From the list of document I submitted not that I want to add to it

Please what should I do
Politics / Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by 1beat(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
If Dapo experiencese the same faith I don't expect him to cry
That is how the rigged Akinlade, Amosu candidate out of APC primary in Ogun State. When comrade was the APC party Chairman they're taking directive from their mentor

We know APC can't win governorship election in Anambra but they should try and conduct credibile primary

9 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Urgent advise please

As anybody use Oanda rate to get Visa instead of 600 I'm about to apply for Visa I used Oanda rate

people said I should have used 600 intead of Oando that I used

Please what should I do
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
As anybody get Visa using Oanda rate.

Pls people said I should have used 600 intead of Oando that I used
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please I need urgent response to this.

Money for POF was deposited into my account on NOV 22. I failed to transfer to it on 23 & 34 but later transfer to the account on NOV 25. Pls can I print from Nov 23. For CAS

The date I started counting from to the last date is well stated at the top of the POF
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1beat(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
cutebear:
Is this visitor or students visa? If it’s students visa, ask it in the students thread

Thanks. It Is student
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1beat(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please I need urgent response to this.

Money for POF was disburse into my account on NOV 22. I failed to deposit on 23 & 34 but later deposit on the account on NOV 25. Pls can I print from Nov 23.

The date I started counting from to the last date is well stated at the top of the POF
Politics / Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by 1beat(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 3:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Please I need your advice on this

I studied B.sc Ed in political science and I have worked as a teacher both in primary and secondary School now working as clinical assistant in hospital. I applied for public health and promotion. Already secured admission presently working on my Visa application I share this same background experiencese with a friend she said my chances is slime. Pls as anybody change course do I need to prepare for interview

Secondly, I used OANDA as my POF calculation as against 600 that some are using I believe It will not stand against me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.