Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1beat(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
I won't believe I hv come late. I have read different things here I believe I will benefit from it
Politics / Re: I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello by 1beat(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
If YOU LIKE FLY FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY AFTER 2023 YOU'RE NOT LONGER RELEVANT

6 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS by 1beat(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Paxxcarl:
lol do express bro
The system is forked already

That is what I did. Paid 140k for DOB correction
Travel / Re: Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS by 1beat(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Yet have not collected mine captured since December 11/ 12 / 2020

Fake news
Politics / Re: Biafra: Withdraw Threat, Apologize To Ndigbo – Ohanaeze To Buhari by 1beat(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Smile. Buhari to apologise
Politics / Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by 1beat(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2021
They don't have conscious.

The most painful part is that majority of Nigeria pastor don't know this they still give them regard and call them good name. AM always in pain anytime I see top politicians in MFM prayer City holding mic doing testimony (during power must change hand).

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution by 1beat(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
What do you expect. He will surely deny it but they're already taking steps

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2021
AyoOla20:
Hello guys,please anyone who have an idea about this DOB correction thing .I have a wrong DOB on my international passport.it has expired and I am trying to renew it .but then I want to correct the DOB,my NIN has the correct DOB same as my other documents. I was told i can only get it done at the Hq in Abuja but the fee will be higher.please how true is this. I am planning on traveling to Abuja tomorrow..kindly help if you have experienced this before

Hello .. my mistake as make me to connect to correct person I also hv this issue before if you're going Abuja message me so I can give you a man number to assist you
Politics / Re: Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges by 1beat(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Doing this to check mate the governor who is loyal to Tinubu

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Can The Number Of Illegal Guns In Circulation Be Reduced by 1beat(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2021
This is serious issue that need urgent attention doing any protest in Nigeria now people come out with Guns.. yet they call it peaceful protest.
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Exenorate IPOB Over The Murder Of Gulak by 1beat(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2021
I don't know why have develop interest to read this man comments about Nigeria issue. He speaks fact

1 Like

Politics / Re: Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents by 1beat(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
Not a joking matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by 1beat(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2021
She's using you like a drug any time she is depressed why her hrt is is with that guy

49 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Revenge Advice Needed by 1beat(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2021
Okay
Celebrities / Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1beat(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
Advantage of getting married to your rightful partner even when you aren't serious you will enjoy serious relationship
Politics / Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by 1beat(m): 3:49am On May 25, 2021
We foresee this before. Best of luck
Politics / Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 1beat(m): 3:45am On May 25, 2021
Nigga won makeway make he no forget him friend for shokoto

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why is garba shehu always speaking for BUHARI by 1beat(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2021
He's doing is paid job
Politics / Re: Our Governors Are Our Problems by 1beat(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2021
May God help us
Travel / Re: How To Save Millions Of Naira As A Foreign Student In Europe. by 1beat(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2021
Very good advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by 1beat(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2021
Yes now
Travel / Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by 1beat(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2021
Man up and look forward to another country
Travel / Re: Lagos To Abuja By Road by 1beat(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
I will advise you go by air and come back by road. when coming back make sure is on Friday safe journey.
Romance / Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by 1beat(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari government
Politics / Re: Why Is The Nigerian Armed Forces Sleeping On Issues Of National Security by 1beat(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2021
You try but is a game stay back and watch
Romance / Re: I Can't Date A Man My Dogs Do Not Approve Of – Dj Cuppy by 1beat(m): 3:35am On May 22, 2021
Okay
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
Esjayde:

This is getting confusing. My immigration guy at Abeokuta has been swearing that there are still no booklets, but some ppl here are collecting.
The whole thing just tire person. Anyway make I wait till end of month as dem talk

Guy your immigration officer is not lying is this guy up wey they misyahn that place dry when I got there unlike before..
They're are printing passport as suddenly change to they print passport this week.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2021
DabDab:

If you capture in Abeokuta, go for your passport, it is ready. I met people that captured in April last month and they collected theirs today.

Oga stop misleading people. why now, are you doing this for likes or what ?
I was at IMMIGRATION OFFICE yesterday I left around 3:30pm in finding solution to my issue with one immigration officer I gave money to in Abuja whom I paid for DOB correction. When matter don pass cry it become laugh because is painful the situation I find myself. They're only arranging files in preparation for booklet next week. You come here come dey yanh anyhow. People that captured last month they collect passport. Lie family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.