Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 5:02am On Dec 07, 2021
caleb00:

omo me way do standard, my 15th working day would be on friday....so maybe na like next year I go see my own

Pls I hv sent you message need to chat with you
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
1stdami:

Isn’t it 9 months living expenses instead of one year

Sir, I don't understand you please
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pls answer my questions too I take God beg you.

1 year living expenses 9207

( School fees10,590.00. )

Deposit 3600.00
Balance = 6,990.
Balance + living expenses
6,990 + 9207 = 16,197

With 9.5m. Pls help me check if I'm the right way
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
rajiolawale:
Depend on the school some schools dies not requir you to show pof before CAS..Best of luck

Bro can someone use two accounts statement for CAS collection

And is it true that I must apply for Visa within 5working days after securing CAS
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021

Deposit 3600.00

Balance = 6,990.

6,990 + 9207 = 16,197

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Emergency situation please help me

Deposit 3600.00

Balance = 6,990.

6,990 + 9207 = 16,197

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please I need your view concerning this I take God beg

While looking for job around and making photocopies I lost my original NECO result . I went to Neco office to request for another one I was told severally that is not possible. But I have photocopy of the original result and the Colour print-out which I used to apply for schools. Presently I'm hoping to apply for Visa coming week hope if I submit the colour print-out attached with token card they will accept it.
Celebrities / Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by 1beat(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ricky go Rema come Don jazzy remain the same

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by 1beat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
How is the environment look like. How is job opportunity over there I have a friend that is coming by January is willing to know what she should prepare interm of people around, food, job,
Politics / Re: What I Learnt From Anambra State Governorship Elections by 1beat(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
You try with your write up ..
Issue of vote buying by all the political party is what I want to read

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please I need advice on these course and school
Both in Scotland in Uk

Glasgow calendonia University
(Msc social innovation)

Robert Gordon University
(Msc Public Health and health promotion)

Please which one is preferable to go for both admission is already secure but yet to pay

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
ocpaschal:
Pls is there anybody that decided to do career change from social science related course or any to "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or Computer related field by pursuing Postgraduate Masters in Computer or I.T field at a UK university. Link me up pls

Yes very possible it all depends on ur Statement of purpose and your Job experience also design your CV to suit the course

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Some one should please.

Between University of Kent and Bournemouth University which one is the best place to study as hustler
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gigli:

Well, from experience I will say Birmingham City University, it is the second largest city, friendly, accommodating, affordable and you can get jobs....neighbouring city is Coventry.

Hope this helps

What is your experience about Bournemouth
Is it a good place to live and study with availability of job

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
baseg25:

If i may ask, when did you apply and which course?

Last month I submitted my application 24
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
To guru in the house

Just received admission offer from Bournemouth University

Please what next ?...

Is the city nice place to live and study ?

Please help me out
Crime / Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by 1beat(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
As usual na them
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
University of Kent just gave me offer

Pls who is presently schooling dre I need to ask some questions

Are there University of Kent prospective students for January intake here

Please let relate
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Coolcube:

English

I study political science. I believe, I should be able to secure admission in the field am interested as well
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Coolcube:

I am a fresher to cyber security. I just want to learn from scratch and take some professional certifications.

What course did you study in your undergraduate program
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Coolcube:
I got a conditional offer for Info Tech with Cyber Security at RGU, Aberdeen for January 2022. I love the course and would like to go for it as conversion due to my non-computing background.

I, however, have a few questions:

Is Aberdeen a good place for students and how is job availability?

How marketable is Cyber Security in the UK as I would love to make it a career afterwards?

Replies shall be appreciated

Please what course did you study in your undergraduate program
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
hosey:

No real advantage of doing top-up. More so, you can't bring any dependent. It is wastage of one year of your life and money since you still want to do MSC.

The school fees of BSC AND MSC for international students is almost the same so your budget can't even reach anything. Even some school like Hull had a cheap tuition fee of 9000 pounds for MSC but their undergraduate is more expensive.

My advice is for you to get direct Masters admission so you can bring your dependent to help you out to work and pay your school fees as 2 million naira is nothing.

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly. Check Howoheye and my post in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters with success story:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Good will increase your wisdom

I manage to raise 4million can this amount be enough.
For masters program I have applied to 3different schools expecting admission this week by God grace

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Kunleop:

Fresh passport

Apply without passport in the process of waiting for admission start processing your passport, some schools will accept while some will not , some might mail you to forward your passport for them to continue your admission process.

University of Kent
Stirling University
GCU
University of Greenwich

Bournemouth University will accept your application but give you 14days to forward your passport data page through email

Any immigration officer you engage ensure you pay with warning

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Tunde Opeibi Was Unjustly Denied A Scholarship As An Undergraduate: But... by 1beat(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
As a child of God you will Always give testimony

I speak with loud voice every power holding my testimony shall be put to shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
MrsEkitigold:
Good morning,
Kindly advise me on the best Master program to apply for. I have a bachelor degree in philosophy and graduated with a GPA of 3.75/5.0

10nks.

Public health
International relations
Social innovation
Sociology
Mental health /public health promotion
Public relations

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: A Canadian Court Denies A Nigerian Policeman Asylum by 1beat(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Speak with loud voice
enemy of my glory in Nigeria police uniform targeting my life be expose and die by fire

Continue praying........
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..

NIN that I have don for the past two years even use it to apply for my driver's license within the period. Is what Sylvester is telling is not showing again.

Please who helped you To do this.
I have paid one Sylvester Okoh since last year November 140k up till now I have not collect my passport please help me out.

Is now I truly believe that there are some people you must not meet in your life
There is no single truth in this man mouth only God knows the kind of father he his.
Romance / Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by 1beat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hope this is not generational curse

I believe is not like father, like son problem
Like mother, like daughter problem

Let the girl focus on her studies we are tired of baby carry baby in this generation

Speak with loud voice every power that is making you to see good thing in what is wrong and bad thing in what is good in your life die by fire

Continue praying .....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition by 1beat(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Speak with loud voice

Agender of wicked elders over the youth of this nation shall die by fire

Continue praying ...........

We move

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Primate Ayodele Reacts To Minister Of Power's Sack, Speaks On How He Warned Him by 1beat(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ohk
Family / Re: Please Doctors In The House, What Does This Lab Pregnancy Test Result Indicates by 1beat(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ohk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.