Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Pets / Re: Snakes Captured Alive On My School Campus. by 1beat(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok

If you use to see sneak in your dream.. you're not safe my brother Aje anytime you wake up

Speak with loud voice

Every power using advantage of the night to torment my life in my dream as I wake up let their death be announce.

Continue praying........

We move
Education / Re: Are You Now Working In Big Companies? by 1beat(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
I wish my friend in University then can see this trend

I moved close to him so that I can benefit academically from him, (motivator)

I rent apartment at the back of his house so that we can read together. (His suggestion )

older than him yet I respect to him

I defend him even when I don't need to

no single help from him, he used to keep his books from me and in exam hall he go look away

God perfected my little efforts no single carryover

Today we both know where we are standing no bragging they're looking for job but we are employing

Speak with loud voice Arrow of evil friends aim to stagnate your life Oh God arise destroy them by fire

Continue praying....... .... .........

We move

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: The Moment Burna Boy Brings Out Omah Lay To Perform At His 02 Arena Show [video] by 1beat(m): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Good
Romance / Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by 1beat(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Sure
Family / Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by 1beat(m): 3:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Good
Politics / Re: SuperCop Abba Kyari: Swept Under The Rug! by 1beat(m): 3:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Okay
Politics / Re: North Secretly Endorse Goodluck Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Election by 1beat(m): 3:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Good for him
Politics / Re: Audio Governor Makinde Disgracing Himself by 1beat(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Speak with Loud voice
Crime / Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by 1beat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ohk
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Govt Pays Ex-militants N2.63bn As Stipends In Two Months, Data Reveal by 1beat(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Speak with loud vice

Every arrangement of darkness programme by Fulanis over Nigeria

Scatter by fire �

Continue praying

We move
Politics / Re: Lagos Public Officers, Others Unending Pilgrimages To Tinubu's UK Convalescing H by 1beat(m): 4:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Okay
Politics / Re: Ikpeazu To Complete More Roads, Tackle Flooding In Aba -- Okiyi by 1beat(m): 4:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Which Ikepeazu ?
Politics / Re: Local Government Chairman Ask POS To Pay 5 picsk by 1beat(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2021
For what ?
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by 1beat(m): 4:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Waste of time

David no get her time except she dey market her self for top Yahoo guys who want to make name through Davido used material.

You know now.
Eg. Ex 2face baby mama husband
Ex Wizkid baby mama husband

Marketing her body for awaiting
Ex Davido baby mama husband

Speak with loud vice every arrows of used materials fired into your life back fire in 7fold

Continue praying ..........

WE MOVE

168 Likes 12 Shares

Crime / Re: Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by 1beat(m): 4:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Speak with loud voice

everything spirit of drug Carrier flowing in S/E Blood die by fire

Continue praying. ......

We move
Politics / Re: Niger Govt Suspends Cattle Markets, Bans Sale Of Fuel Products In Jerry Cans by 1beat(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Good decision
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
raibrahim:
Please which is the best option to write for UK Master admission between IELTS for UKVI and IELTS academic. Though I have my WAEC certificate but has a different date of birth from my international passport.

I will advise you to do (DOB) correction on your passport now. What if situation demand that you need to submit your Waec result in the process. Don't give yourself problem ensure that these two have the same date of birth

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra South Traditional Rulers Council Give Maduka Royal Blessings (Pictures) by 1beat(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hausaman:

This guy is too desperate !!!.

Not desperate is only serious minded to pursue is dream and he as better chance now since the ingubent governor is not contesting if he wait for next coming election it will not be easy compare to now for him

Nigeria government and politics a course in political science u will understand better

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra South Traditional Rulers Council Give Maduka Royal Blessings (Pictures) by 1beat(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
This man call maduka no get respect see how him dey greet traditional rulers

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please help me is UK Universities not accepting NECO RESULT ( January intake)
two schools as rejected my admission base on NECO result.
Politics / Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by 1beat(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Olajah81:

U hit d nail well.

I wish to knw u more.

Ur contact to talk better?

@ Mr irukandji89 you don't need to contact him this faceless forum and you know is political discussion be wise
Politics / Re: Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal by 1beat(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2021
With the whole money 50m WIKE sent to sokoto state doing fire outbreak in sokoto market to support the state yet Aminu Tambuwal sokoto state Governor still stand against Wike on this.
I am certain one of them is working for APC to destabilize PDP

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by 1beat(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Obviously the governor NO SABI anything his running elite government using state money to feed opposition.

HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IS THAT HE AS KILL OPPOSITION IN THE STATE AND CHOOSE TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE STATE HE GOVERN.

But still we don't pray for agovernor like Ladi Adebutu in Ogun state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: SOS: How Thugs Extort Road Users In Sapon, Ogun State by 1beat(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2021
The present governor in Ogun state NO SABI anything his running elite government using state money to feed opposition.

HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IS THAT HE AS KILL OPPOSITION IN THE STATE AND DOWNSIZE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION MASTER PLAN

Ogun State people are enduring as the moment, God will help them.

Employment of new teachers conducted by SUBEB after exam and interview the government cancel appointment.
And conduct another one call Ogun teach (contract teacher for 2years) so they can use the people they will employ as their campaign machine give them hope that they'll be permanent after he emger for second term

I regretted campaigning for him voted for him

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Happy Birthday To Deputy Senate President Of The 9th Senate. H.E DSP Ovie Omo-ag by 1beat(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2021
orikoku:
No politician deserve to be celebrated.

Including some pastors

If we can achieve this Nigeria would be a better place
Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by 1beat(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
With all his money him and his brother no Sabi dress. And I have observe all there circle they don't hv taste for mature look. Non of them close to Dbanj in dressing

1 Like

Travel / Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by 1beat(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Am in for this big time Finland must accept me because I have accept Finland
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by 1beat(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
umarwy:

Make sure you correct your DOB on NIN database.
Make sure someone is paid to update the database immediately so that it reflects on immigration side

I have don that .. I have my driver's license with the correct again

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by 1beat(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
* please forgive me I know this please is not the appropriate place to post am sure of good advice here.
* Pls I need advice and better way to handle situations at hand

Last year November met one immigration officer through a friend on nairaland. I seek for help as regards DOB correction which I paid him to assist, i went to For capturing at Abuja head office 09/12/2020. Since then it as been issue to another issue call from different people who assisted me to talk to him. I went to servicom office in my state to complain they put a call through and he said my passport is in production room after 3 weeks I called him and his response is that the capturing I did fail and I have to come back to Abuja to recapture again.
Now I need the passport for Visa application on my way to Abuja pls advise me on what to do
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
* Forgive me I know this Is not appropriate place but advise / people here is the best

* I need advice and better way to handle situations at hand

Last year November met one immigration officer through a friend on nairaland. I seek for help as regards DOB correction which I paid him to assist, i went to For capturing at Abuja head office 09/12/2020. Since then it as been issue to another issue call from different people who assisted me to talk to him. I went to servicom office in my state to complain they put a call through and he said my passport is in production room after 3 weeks I called him and his response is that the capturing I did fail and I have to come back to Abuja to recapture again.
Now I need the passport for Visa application on my way to Abuja pls advise me on what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.