Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls I need advice and better way to handle situations at hand

Last year November met one immigration officer through a friend on nairaland. I seek for help as regards DOB correction which I paid him to assist, i went to For capturing at Abuja head office 09/12/2020. Since then it as been issue to another issue call from different people who assisted me to talk to him. I went to servicom office in my state to complain they put a call through and he said my passport is in production room after 3 weeks I called him and his response is that the capturing I did fail and I have to come back to Abuja to recapture again.
Now I need the passport for Visa application on my way to Abuja pls advise me on what to do
Politics / Re: Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) by 1beat(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
This guy go render the pastor useless by the time he finish is tenure the pastor wouldn't think of contesting again with his deputy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2021
joideviv:

Thank God for this thread, I had them in mind but the reviews I get from nairalanders here made me change my mind. Waiting on BCU, UWE and GCU to respond to my application for January intake

Boss I need to hv your contact on my phone pls I hv sent you message
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
prissyllar:

You can book with it
It’s not expired yet right?
And you don’t need to correct the passport number when your new passport comes
Cos the new one will carry the old passport number which will be on your TB test
You’re good to go

Pls I want to ask question as regards to this my passport is expired I have applied for new passport while waiting for collection can I use my hold passport number to apply for admission because most schools demand for this number . The reason am asking is that since the new passport will carry the same number. Am I safe. Pls
Celebrities / Re: Heartbreaking Photo And Video Of Sound Sultan While Buried In The USA by 1beat(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2021
RIP sound sultan.
I first listen to your song doing NEW LIFE BEAT SHOW roughly 19 years ago since then am attracted to your style of music you are one of the few Nigeria artist I can use my money to watch. both in your profession and fatherly role you're a model.
Crime / Re: How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) by 1beat(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2021
No where is safe again in Nigeria

RIP sound sultan.
I first listen to your song doing NEW LIFE BEAT SHOW roughly 19 years ago since then am attracted to your style of music you are one of the few Nigeria artist I can use my money to watch.. both in your profession and fatherly role you're a model.

1 Like

Travel / How To Make Payment For Local Flight. I Need Help by 1beat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
I need assistance to book local flight inorder to avoid mistake the last time I booked a flight it was through Wakanow I did not enjoy there service their app was easy but they're not The best
I want to book local flight from Lagos to Abuja
I prefer Arikair and I want to book directly the problem I have is how to make payment. I don't understand there mode of payment. I want to pay through my gtbank account
Travel / Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by 1beat(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
No comment for now as pa local man wey I be next year by God grace I will have many things to share

I will comment with fact and no sentiment
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please when is JANUARY admission going to start. I couldn't meet up with this Semester because of my passport DOB correction
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Keren12:
I got my passport in abuja the same day I applied. I can give the link if you want.

Please help me out
I hv sent you message

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thank God I Survived Kanu’s Madness. Igbokwe Kneel To Praise God-photo by 1beat(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Hope Sunday go rethink about is own activities cos Buhari is not joking
Politics / Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by 1beat(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul Samad Rabiu dangerous man for Dangote business
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Who as travil from Lagos to Abuja immigration office of resent I want to know how you book flight and the cheapest one
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Help suggest afford school for me that dosen't request for passport number in applying. am yet to collect my passport I have issue of DOB correction which am presently sorting out at the Abuja head office
Politics / Re: APC Committee Gets Indefinite Tenure Extension by 1beat(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Just the way Tinubu over power Ambode and disgrace him stating that party members dosen't want him again for second term exactly how he Tinubu will be treated. I will advise Tinubu to support a young and credible candidate and take the glory of good party leader who denied is ambition for the betterment of the country. The whole arrangements in the party now is because of him Tinubu
Romance / Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by 1beat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
I plan this but the girl Bleep me up. Because of BB phone a guy gave her ever since we path I hardly love deeply. this really affected me losing a girl who so much love me and ready to build life with me. unfortunately, I was blind because of my previous relationship this girl now base in Australia she's the head of company she works for ,she was very brilliant girl. One of best graduating student who just love me while d local girl I show love to is now Single mother/ Olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by 1beat(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na them know. Na person chop get energy to discuss this
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good
Crime / Re: UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by 1beat(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
God will help you
Crime / Re: UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) by 1beat(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
64 + 18 = 82

Very lucky man you retire well
Celebrities / Re: Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) by 1beat(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
I love this girl

Her last Album is very good , well arrange and compose. But lack production skills

Track like injured me should have feature Zlanta and produce by young John.

Jo was well handle
Hustle was well handle...

Wish are best of luck

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Soledad22:

Hello house,

Presently I'm at the NIS headquarters Abuja. My documents were filed with not much trouble. My interview date didnt seem to matter. I'm now awaiting my name to be called for capturing. It seems I might get the passport today; I truly hope so.

Please I need to chat with you I have some few questions to ask you. I take God beg you, I hv sent you message.
Romance / Re: Why Do Girls Think Friday Night Is For Visiting Boyfriend? by 1beat(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Okay
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
princecemo:

bro please is there a way i can do a passport renewal without using NIN, cos my NIN has a diff name from what i have on my passport. pls assist me here 07032886943

Guy take time and do the needful. Don't mind the stress and money it might cause you now to ensure that all your details have same name and date of birth. Pls do it now

Pretend that you have not registered for NIN before go and meet them and register but if it doesn't work out ask them way out and link it with your BVN. Am talking from experience.. because what you fail to do now will await you in the future with more damage to reset
Is better now to correct it
Travel / Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by 1beat(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am presently facing the samething I was captured since December 9 2020 update I I have not collected my passport despite the fact that I did it in Abuja. Am praying for help my situation now is what I don't understand
Travel / Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by 1beat(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please who get servicome immigration office number in Abuja pls I need to report one immigration officer who collected money from since last year December.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Immigration officer are the most corrupt uniform work in Nigeria someone ( Mr sylvester okoh that I engage since 11th of December 2020 for DOB correction uptill now he's still telling me story decieving me. I went to servicom in Ogun state to report him they did nothing despite giving 1thousand naira card.
Politics / Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by 1beat(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Kill opposition party and is leading Nigeria to two party system unlike befor that we have multi-paty system.
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ojoto Police Station In Anambra, Kill Officer by 1beat(m): 4:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Officer was kill not officer die as unknown gun men attack police station

1 Like

Politics / Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by 1beat(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hes speaking the mind of the street ñigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.